love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please 🥺 my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part35

part 3

3.7K 124 24
By soniyajiya

Time skip to college.

Jk and enuwo arrive Eunwoo stand his bike and said to his kooki.

Ew.kooki you go i have to meet my friends and descuss about basketball match and you have to come in match because without seeing your beautiful face i can't win."and he kissed kooks forehead And went to his friends. Jk is looking at t him without blinking and said.

Jk . stupid he didn't let me say anything and run away why? Kooki why? You love this 🤪 stupid" ohh shit kooki you are getting late run. Said to himself and started running but when he sees group of three girls are chit chatting he went there and.

Boooo. He scared those girls and started to loughing ,and Jenny, rose, and lisa looked at him with anger and said at the same time.

J,r,l.wtf.is this bunny baby do you want kill us, and jk looked again started to Lough and said.

Jk . looked at your face 👀 how scared you are guys lool like you sow a you all look so funny and cute my cutie sister's .rose come to him and twisted his ear and then say.

Rs . You stupid bunny give some respect to us we are your senior you have to respect us.but jk mimic .

Jk . respect us We are your senior
seriously respect you it will not gonna happen in this life.

Ls.ok ok 😌 now stop We know that you will be never changed.
Jk. Okay okay.
Rs. We are getting.
They all went to their classes

(Time skip to canteen)

(Third persons pov)

They are sitting and chatting while eating that's when jk realise he have go in basketball match to support his bf, he standup and said to his friends.

Jk. I have to go bye thanks for lunch, give a flying kiss and started running but Lisa stop him and said.
Ls. We are also coming.
Jk. Okay.
They took there things and started to running and went to basketball match.
When Eunwoo show jk a small smile appears on his face, he waved his hand towards his bf and jk also waved his hand in response and seat."macth again start jk and his friends arr chearing for enuwo and he focused on the match and make a goul and won the match and looked at jk and gave him a flying kiss in response jk also gave a little kiswhen All the students looked at him he becomes shy and look down in embrace.

Jenni. Look how he is blushing now after doing this all infront of whole students bunny you are looking so cute and funny . She teased him like he did and all started to Lough at him who is looking down all the time but he looks up and said.

Jk. Stop teasing me please unni I'm embrace please don't make me more embrace".they looked at his teary eyes and said.
Jennie. It's ok dear we are just kidding you don't have to say that we are sorry .

Rose and lisa. Yes bunny We are sorry we will never do that okay now smile for us bunny. Jk smile .

(College end and say goodbye to each other and went to their home Eunwoo drove his kooki and went to his home)

Jk enter in his home but Mrs Jeon shout and jk stop on his way and look at his mom, asked.

Jk. What happened mom .
Mrs Jeon.nothing happened go after shower come to dining table i made your all ll favourites and eat with us..
Jk . Ohhh mom you littrly scared me .
Mrs jeon. Sorry dear but come fast we are waiting for you .
Jk.ok mom . went to his room.

(On other side with our v)

In meeting room.

Mr.lee. so you are ready to marry with my daughter ha .
V . Yes Mr lee.im ready for this merriage.
Mr Lee . Thanks so much v son you don't know how much she loves you she will be happy after hearing that you are also want to marry with her.
V . I'm also happy i love her .
Mr Lee. I'm so happy today for my princess okay v I'm going take care of yourself and now on you are my son in law.
V. Yes father.in.law and take care of yourself also go safe good night.
Mr Lee. Good night.with that he went out and v seat on chair with a smirk on his face.

V . Stupid how ?can he thought that i love his daughter i just love his power and money i want to be become most powerful and rich that's why I'm ready for this merriage! after married with your daughter i will kill you maybe also her what you think Suga am i right or wrong."suga looked at him in confusion but said.

Suga. Yes boss you are right.
V . I know that I'm always right ohh jisoo,poor jisoo you are in love with your death you don't know how denger I'm for you but it's not my fault it's your that you love me . and started to Lough like psycho.

This is for today ☺️ I hope you enjoyed please 🥺 support me please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 19.5K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
197K 6.7K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
545K 19.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
397K 27.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...