Behind The Scene [end]

By Yizhan_World

-this is Xiao Zhan , Wang yibo nd their Son with story behind the scene - ‼️ Angst ! Angst ! Angst ! ‼️ Story... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Chapter End

One

3.4K 106 21
By Yizhan_World

Typo is my friend 😎

Wisely choose to read 🙏
If it's not strong enough please just skip 🤧

(angst scattered in every chapter)

Thank you !!

Enjoy the damn show~

"Wasn't we on the same stage all this time ? You play your role well. And vice versa. I just followed it. We are both the main characters so don't think I don't know anything that happens backstage.

You know? What is the highest above our lives ? It only consists of two words namely ... PRIDE "

-Xiao Zhan-

🍁🍁🍁

The sound of plates and spoons are being heard at the dining table, a small family is enjoying their breakfast.

"Yibo, I have to leave early this morning some orders for clothes have to finish this afternoon, while Xiao Xian class starts at 9, can you just take him? "
Xiao Zhan say in one blinked.

" Alright dear, you can go first. I will take Xian "

Xiao Zhan smiles and kisses his husband who is quite chubby,

" Thank you "

" Xian Mommy went first, today with Daddy okey? "

Xian nodded a little while eating pancakes in front of him,

" Okay, mommy "

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan have been running family for 6 years,Wang Xiao xian is the son 5 years old and has go to school 2 years ago.

Both of them are awarded a perfect marriage.

There has never been a meaningful fight, both trust each other, love each other. Wang Yibo gently rubbed his wife's back, he was indeed a very independent figure, he even worked at his own boutique which was inherited by his two masters.

He also did not want his family to lack time with him. Because for him the main thing in his life was family.

Wang Yibo himself is a CEO in some of the biggest companies in Sanghai, his name is mostly published in several famous magazines, in addition to his handsome face, his smart brain cannot be ruled out. It is truly a perfect figure for many people and business partners, even his fame exceeds the popularity of a celebrity.

"Ekhemm ... you guys spoiled in front of me, seriously..."

the voice of the teenage girl instructed both of them who were dovey.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes lazily, his cousin was indeed big mouthed. His cousin has been living in his residence for 5 months, the reason being that Cheng Xiao hasn't found a suitable place for him to stay while studying in Shanghai, so Xiao Zhan was kind enough to let Cheng Xiao stay with him for a while.

Moreover, this cousin does not know the city of Shanghai well.

After all Xiao Xian and Cheng Xiao were very close, when they came home from school Xian was often accompanied by Cheng Xiao.

"Tsk, you're just annoying"

Xiao Zhan pouted in disgust. Cheng Xiao chuckled, she chuckled because she managed to ruin the mood of her cousin who was often teased.

"Hihi, brother ... You should, if you want to make out you to the room, you dirty my eyes and also Xian's eyes. Right Xian?"
Cheng Xiao looked at Xiao in front of him.

Little Xian just nodded even though he didn't understand, because his age was still relatively small, he didn't know what they said and did.

Xian is a little boy who is quite ignorant but he is very sweet with his family.

"Never mind, you don't need to argue early in the morning. It's time you to leave now " Wang Yibo interrupted his wife and younger cousin.

"Wleeek ..."

Cheng Xiao stuck out her tongue while laughing mockingly.

Xiao Zhan chicked a little,

"Watch out you little girl "

then he left after kissing the two people he loved. Their lives are very harmonious, many couples are jealous to see their quiet home life.

What they see is only love between the two. Xiao Zhan had left the dining table a moment ago, Cheng Xiao had also completed his breakfast.

"Ge, I will leave with Xian, my class will start at 9, now it is still at 7.15 minutes. I will get ready first"

Cheng Xiao moved from the dining table. Wang Yibo nodded in understanding, anyway today there is no urgent job, he can bring it with him.

"Xian, finish your food, at 9.30 we leave. Okay?"

Yibo's hand formed the letter O. Xian smiled and responded with his finger in the form of O as well.

Wang Yibo ruffle his little son's black hair and left the dining table after finishing his breakfast.

Xiao Zhan had left his yard nearly 25 minutes ago, he drove his favorite black car. The distance of the boutique is indeed a little far, it might take approximately 35 minutes from his home.

******

He does often drive his own car without a driver, other than Wang Yibo and Xian, he does not want anyone else with him in his car.

No idea, this has become his habit. Xiao Zhan turned to the side, he patted his forehead.

"Ah, damn it. My notes are left behind , almost reaching the boutique "

Xiao Zhan turned his car, he took the rotary path to return to his residence he could not carry out his duties without that important note, there contained a client's request about the clothes he would work on.

A few minutes later Xiao Zhan returned to his residence, he immediately ran to the upper room he saw Xian sitting watching his favorite Spongebob cartoon,

Yeah anyway his class was still more or less 1 hour. Xiao Zhan climbed the stairs, he ran a little in a hurry.

"Oh, gege are you back?"

Xiao Zhan ran into Cheng Xiao, who was full of sweat. +

"Xioxio, you just exercised?" Cheng Xiao smiled,

"Of course Ge, I have to maintain my weight"

Cheng Xiao moved his hand to the right and left.

"I see"

Xiao Zhan ignored and then moved to open the door of the room.

Seeing his husband who was wearing his shirt, it seemed like he was getting ready to go to the office.

"Honey, are you back? Is there something left ?"

Wang Yibo saw the shadow of Xiao Zhan standing behind him from the makeup glass in front of him.

Xiao Zhan then smiled and nodded

"I forgot to bring my note, I was going to reach the office but I immediately returned"

Xiao Zhan put Wang Yibo's tie as usual in the morning. Wang Yibo smiled and rubbed his wife's cheek.

Wang Yibo watched the face of his wife who was in serious mode to put it on a tie.

No wonder many people are jealous of his life, a beautiful angel seems willing to be with him and give a very adorable son. Wang Yibo can even fall in love every day with Zhan.

"You should just say if your item is left behind, I'll take that to the boutique"

Xiao Zhan tightened Yibo's tie, then gently patted Yibo's shoulder.

"Is that so? I just don't want to bother you"
Xiao Zhan smiled sweetly.

Wang Yibo brought Xiao Zhan into his arms,

"Not at all dear, I told you not to be too tired of working" Xiao Zhan nodded,

"Alright, then I will go first, my client will take his shirt in a few hours"

Xiao Zhan keeps his body away and then grabs his notes on the nightstand. And go in a hurry.

Wang Yibo just shook his head slowly, his wife was indeed very adorable. He never wanted to bother him.

he's a good wife, doing all the best for her and Xian. Really perfect.

"Aiyoo, he even forgot to kiss me"

Wang Yibo grabbed the iPad in his bed and began to see his schedule today. There was still time for him while waiting for Xian's school hours.

.

.

.

Xiao Zhan drives his car at full speed, he has left his house 10 minutes ago.

While on the street, Xiao Zhan swerved and pulled the car on the quiet side of the road.

Xiao Zhan got out of the car, he patted his chest with his fist as if air could not enter his chest.

Duk..duk..duk ..

"akkh ... aak .."

his face was pale, the air in his throat was barely coming out.

Duk ... duk ...

once again he patted his chest, his face increasingly pale. From the same direction, a black Audi car pulled over,

young man saw Xiao Zhan patting his chest.

Without hesitation the young man got out of the car and helped him. Xiao Zhan had fallen to his chest, the young man who had just arrived grabbed Xiao Zhan's body and laid it on the sidewalk.

Then the young man did CPR several times while pressing Xiao Zhan's chest. Xiao Zhan began to feel that air had entered the cavity of his lungs, when that person helped him breathe through his lips / artificial breath.

the man ran back to his car, he carried a bag and put next to Xiao Zhan who knows what was sprayed into his mouth, a moment later Xiao Zhan began to feel his breath.

"Haaah ... thank God ... I'm on time"

the young man breathed a sigh of relief, a moment later he put back the item he was carrying.

Xiao Zhan glanced to the side, his chest was still a little painful. The young man sat Xiao Zhan, opened the car door and led him in to sit in the passenger seat.

"Thank you"
Said Xiao Zhan softly.

The young man smiled, "Shortness of light breath, caused by several things. Including stress and restrained emotions. Now try to do what I say"

Xiao Zhan nodded slightly, he still wanted to be safe.

"Take your breath ... then exhale slowly"

Xiao Zhan began to obey his words, Xiao Zhan took a breath and then let it out slowly. It was done several times until Xiao Zhan's breath stabilized again.

The young man who helped him smiled a little. And patting Xiao Zhan's shoulder

"you did well, sir, now, take it out. "

Xiao Zhan was confused,
"what should be released?"

" I mean, crying "

The young man smiled kindly, while offering a handkerchief from his pants pocket.

Xiao Zhan looked up, like in hypnosis, suddenly his tears flowed just like that. Xiao Zhan touched his cheeks? Falling just like that without excuse.

"so pathetic"
he murmured.

The young man smiled and patted Xiao Zhan's shoulder again.

" Overflowing all your emotions, don't keep it in the chest, lucky I'm passing by in this area. Looks like good destiny brings us together "

Xiao Zhan smiled sadly, what kind of good fate? The young man saw Xiao Zhan who looked down with tears that kept flowing, it seemed his guess was right, the man buried something in his chest.

"Am Kinn, you could consult in my clinic if you willingly to come "

The young man named Kinn offered his business card with a smile on his lips.

The neurologist at Xi Wei Hospital, Xiao Zhan turned to look at the man in front of him, thanks to his life he could be helped.

He owed him a debt.

*********

" Thank you very much from Kinn, I owe you a debt. My name is Wang Xiao Zhan "

Xiao Zhan keeps the business card in his pocket. Kinn smiles then rubs his own hair backward from sweating, a few strands of long bangs dangling over his thick eyebrows.

" Well Mr. Xiao Zhan, I suggest you call the driver. Remembering you just had shortness of breath. It also endangers your life "

Xiao Zhan smiled,

" You're right doctor, thank you. I will ask my assistant to pick me up "

Kinn nodded in understanding,

" Alright, I'll go first Mr. Zhan, don't forget to visit my clinic if you have time. See you "

Kinn waved his hand and moved away in his car. Xiao Zhan sighed, Xiao Zhan reached into his pocket and called his assistant Zhoucheng.

Tuuut ...
Tuut .. No need much time,

Xiao Zhan's call was immediately Answered

" Acheng, come to the road xx, hurry .. now "

[" Hey, what happened Zhan ... His assistant and best friend sounded ]

Xiao Zhan saw the reflection of his face flushed and pale from the mirror on the wheel.

"My car broke down ..."

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 15.9K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
47.9K 2.4K 14
Wang Yibo is a famous actor who gets involved in a romantic scandal with his co-star Luhan and makes him have to marry his co-star. Xiao Zhan is Wang...
405K 25.2K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...
129K 8K 23
A beautiful love story of Xiao Zhan who has a huge crush on Wang Yibo who feels the same for Zhan... But zhan doesn't know about the secret of yibo...