FLUTTER | Taekook

By jinxed_jin

(ON HOLD) Where Jungkook meets a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. - TAEKOOK FAIRY FANFICTION Top KTH Bo... More

0 : [prologue]
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

11

104 8 8
By jinxed_jin

Third person POV
-

The two fairies flew high, soaring hastily above the trees, the wind working its magic and making it hard for the two to keep their eyes open.

"I'm gonna get you!" Taehyung let out seemingly as he trailed quickly behind Jungkook. He was so close.

The smaller fairy let out a gasped giggle, as his own wings barley carried him faster, undoubtedly doing his best to not glance behind him to see how close Taehyung was.

"No—" Jungkook laughed, the feeling of exhilarating chills ran down his body as Taehyung chased him through the air. His voice loud echoing in his own ears, somehow overpowering over the wind.

Taehyung lunged forward in the air, arms spread out wide in front of him as he grabbed a hold of Jungkook. He squeezed the smaller fairy in his hold as the did a little flip in the air.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook gasped, feeling the warmth of the body behind him engulfing him tightly, making him squirm.

Jungkook flinched at the slight touch of sweat across the other fairy's body, but laughed it off as Taehyung slowed them down and they came to a sudden halt in the air.

Jungkook pushed himself out the others grasp. He was smiling so much his face was beginning to feel numb.

"I got you," Taehyung hummed proudly, wiping his forehead quickly with the back of his hand.

the hot sun burned against his skin, causing Taehyung to glisten a little— not that Jungkook had looked long enough to notice or anything.

With a flushed face Jungkooks eyes awkwardly pointed away, narrowing down to his own hands as he began to stare them down, picking at his nails a little. An awkward habit. "yeah, whatever, I totally slowed down at the end for you to catch up."

Taehyung hummed, eyeing the smaller fairy down, not even trying to hide it— unlike Jungkook. The green fairy bit down onto his bottom lip, hands now seated on his hips.

"I could really use a drink right now," Taehyung started loudly, his chest moving up and down rather harshly, each breath slowing down every second.

"We could go find some— I saw a small water fall down behind us not to far ago," Jungkook piped up, quickly making a bit of eye contact before pointing behind him with his arm stretched out, "I know it won't be the freshest, but it should do, right?"

Taehyung nodded his head, the stupid grin that never fails to make Jungkook feel weak plastered across his face, "that's an excellent idea, I'll follow you."

The two quickly flew around, Taehyung close behind Jungkook as the smaller fairy tried his best to recollect the way they had gone, not having been paying as much attention to details as he normally would.

He was to busy having fun with the fairy.

"I think it's just right over here," he mumbled quietly, mostly to himself, not to confident with his tracking, but flew down toward the huge bundle of trees anyway.

His eyes lit up wide as he stopped at the small waterfall, the stream going down nice and soft against a couple of rocks on the bottom.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the side and flew over to the water, standing on a dry rock before scooping a bit of it into his hands, bringing it up to his lips and taking a heavily needed sip.

He smacked his lips a little, causing Jungkook to let out a soft chuckle as he watched from afar. Taehyungs eyebrows raised up a little and he smiled.

"Not bad flower, it's nice and cold," he said and dipped his hands back down into the water to repeat the action.

Jungkook walked across the rocks on the opposite end of the pond, kicking small pebbles into the water while carefully stepping over little plants.

He squatted down a bit, reaching his hands into the liquid in hopes to also get a drink himself

In the middle of one of the sips he glanced up as to see what Taehyung was doing, and upon doing so he nearly choked on the water.

The taller fairy was now running his wet hands along his face to cool down, trailing them slowly to the back of his neck.

The water Jungkook had scooped in his hands had slowly began to leak out the corners of his palms, mouth agape as he watched closely at Taehyungs every action.

"What?" The fairy let out in a mischievous tone, chuckling a little as he ran his wet hands through his hair again? Lgot a little staring problem?"

Jungkooks eyes widened and he frantically looked back down to his hands, scooping up another handful of water.

"I don't have a staring problem."

"Hmmm," was all Taehyung had slowly drawn out before rubbing his damp hands across his leafy outfit.

Jungkook took another moment to finish up as well, before also attempting to dry his hands against his flowery outfit.

He stood up quickly after and pondered about what to do next, gazing into the distance as the sun shined bright above him.

Suddenly, Taehyung had cleared his throat to catch Jungkooks attention once again. the smaller fairy whipped his head around to see Taehyung flying by him, the illusion of walking on top of the water as his wings fluttered fast.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook spoke up questionably.

"Let's go swimming," Taehyung let out, "it's so hot outside, and the water is soooooo nice."

"We have no reason to be swimming," Jungkook cut him off while rolling his eyes, "I thought you only did that to transition back."

"But think about how wonderful it'd be!" Taehyung tried his best to convince, "come on, Jungkook, just one more time."

"You swim," Jungkook let out bluntly, "I'm staying dry."

Taehyung's mouth opened up as if to say something again, but quickly shut it upon realizing he'd probably not be able to change his mind.

The older fairy then shrugged it off and flew to the edge of the water, slowly beginning to lower his body into the cold liquid, not paying much mind to Jungkook now.

Jungkook on the other hand, had began to slowly walk around admiring all the little plants, running his hands along the lengthy green grass, pressing his face close to a bunch of little flowers that had already been grown in the ground. The sweet aroma filled his nose and he smiled.

He sprinkled a bit of pixie dust along the plants and watched as the flowers grew a little taller, making him giggle and beginning to sprout more, a trail of purple following behind him.

Enjoying the looks and bursts of colours, he decided to continue, blooming little yellow flowers, contrasting beautifully with the purple.

In amuse at his wonderful artwork, he gently bent down a little to feel the soft petals; happy at the outcome.

He stood up once again and smiled, going to do the action of blooming flowers once again, when he felt something cold and wet wrap tight around his body.

"Gotcha!" Jungkook heard behind him, causing him to squirm uncomfortably at the moist feeling.

"Taehyung," Jungkook cringed, but smiled a little as he began to hear the fairy giggling behind him, "get off of me."

The smaller fairy slipped through the grasp of the older, and the green haired fairy smiled bright.

"You're cute," Taehyung let out calmly, running his hands through his damp hair.

"What?" Jungkook asked back quickly, "don't— don't say that," he muttered, the words making him feel oddly jittery.

"but you are!" The older fairy exclaimed, suddenly cupping Jungkooks face with his cold hands, forcing a bit of eye contact, "blooming all those little flowers of yours, following the rules," he continued sweetly before slowly trailing his eyes down, "even your little pink outfit is cute."

Jungkook felt his cheeks go a bit warm, even with the cold hands agaisnt them, "fuck off Taehyung."

"Oh he swears!" Taehyung gasped, stepping backwards a little as his hands fell to his sides, "never seen that side of you before," he chuckled.

Jungkook just simply ignored the fairy's comment and bent his knees to lower his gaze back to the flowers he had been blooming.

But the silence didn't last long.

"You're so lucky you're a flower fairy," Taehyung began to praise loudly, squatting down next to Jungkook to stare at the fairy's creations, "you get to make so much cool, fancy shit."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow curiously as Taehyung went on.

"You can even do almost everything I can!" He let out, voice filled with obvious hints of jealousy, "I can't even make different types of fruits, I have to make strawberries, it's always strawberries!"

The smaller fairy let out a small laugh. "If it makes you feel any better, Taehyung, strawberries are my favourite fruit."

"Really?" The fairy's eyes glistened a little his voice a little softer than before.

"Yes."

No.

Okay, so, maybe Jungkook had lied a little, his favourite fruit wasn't actually strawberries, (it was cherries) but he had to say whatever he needed to to get the other to shut up.

"Well, that does actually make me feel a bit better." Taehyung smiled wide, hands placed firmly on his hips as he stood up.

"Great, now tell me," Jungkook began, standing up to almost meet Taehyungs gaze, "what's your favourite flower? Let me see if I can bloom one."

Taehyung sat in silence for a moment as he thought long and hard about the question, before his eyes widened in satisfaction.

"You remember that flower you had been destroying the first time I met you?"

"I wasn't destroying it, I was collecting seeds." Jungkook huffed out annoyed, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration, "but yes."

"That's my favourite flower," he grinned brightly, chest heaving up in pride at his answer.

"What?" The smaller fairy asked, "why that one?" Surely there were more beautiful flowers out there. Those ones weren't even very common.

"Cause it reminds me of you," Taehyung stated, running his hands across Jungkooks freshly bloomed flowers, "when we first met."

Jungkooks confused eyes widened a bit. He trailed them over to connect to Taehyung's face, who was still slumped down, resting a hand on his face.

The flower fairy analyzed the boys face a little, taking in every curve from the other side profile. So delicate, yet sharp.

Taehyung glanced over to meet Jungkooks gaze, startling him a bit.

The older fairy grinned, taking Jungkook out of his daze.

He cleared his throat, standing up to fix his posture a bit, trying to brush off the fact his cheeks were burning up.

"Okay, I can probably bloom one of them for you," Jungkook mumbled, stepping over and closing his eyes. He felt awkward knowing Taehyungs eyes were watching his every motion.

Doing the familiar motions, he swept his hands down, filling his mind with the plant. With that, it was grown. Jungkook just had to tap the flower buds to fully bloom the plant.

He opened his eyes to be greeted with an extra smiley Taehyung, who jumped over to the boys tall, pickerelweed plant. The flower stood proudly.

"It looks so good!" Taehyung immediately belted out, he ran his hands up the stem in admiration. "Brings back so many memories."

"The memory of you being drenched in water?" Jungkook asked, standing next to the green fairy.

Taehyung shook his head, "that's what comes to your head when you think of our first encounter?" He let out, a cheeky plastered across his face.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes a little, looking away.

The cocky fairy continued to speak up, "I think of you trying to carry all those seeds, your little body barely able to do so," he rambled, "and how adorable you looked when I scared you."

"I still hate that you did that," Jungkook spoke up, beginning to smile a little at the memory, "I'll get you back, one day."

"Mm, I'm sure you will," Taehyung teased, suddenly placing his hand agasint Jungkooks lower back. His hand was cold, which caused the smaller fairy to flinch under the contact.

Jungkooks stomach felt a little weird when he glanced up to meet Taehyungs eyes, the fairy biting his lower lip.

Jungkook couldn't help it, he had to step away.

He turned to face Taehyung, putting his palms against the fairy's chest, pushing him a little. "Let's go find sun to relax in."

"Why?" Taehyung pouted, seemingly have been liking the little interaction between the two of them.

Jungkook looked down, unable to keep a decent amount of eye contact right then, "cause you're cold, and wet. You don't wanna get sick."

Taehyung chuckled, raising his eyebrows a little. He began to walk away, Jungkook trailing right behind him. "Whatever you want, flower."

The nickname made Jungkooks knees feel weak. Taehyung always said it, he didn't know what was so different this time.

"Shut up, don't say that."

"Okay, flower."

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes, even though on the outside he was sure he was a blushing mess.

He took a deep breath in, trying to calm his nerves, hoping it wasn't too obvious as he followed Taehyung out into the sun.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
11K 643 12
Jeon Jungkook a cute innocent boy had a one night stand with an arrogant and cold boy named Kim Taehyung miracle happening to Jungkook's life leadin...
71.4K 3.9K 46
*:..qoβ—‹ ON HOLD β—‹oq..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
509K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...