Destinies Collide - A Raven x...

By trixieswitchcraft

Raven Queen and Apple White are about to start their next year at Ever After High and everyone is expecting s... More

Chapter 1: Apple
Chapter 2: Raven

Chapter 3: Destinies Collide

182 10 3
By trixieswitchcraft

     Raven made it in time and tackled Apple over the rock saving her just in time from the blast her mother had thrown down at them.

"If you won't come out and face me, I'll just burn down the forest, till I find you. That is unless you come out!" Her mom's message rang down from above.

While absolutely exhausted from trying to stop her mom, the dark-haired princess was happy she and the girl were now safe. Meanwhile Apple was happy for different reasons, she had finally been saved by a prince!

Or so she thought.

Awkwardly getting off of the girl Raven stood and helped her up.

Taking a deep breath, she looked up at the sky of her crazy evil mother still circling the woods on her dragon causing chaos. "Hey I'm sorry about my mother-" Raven started but was cut off by the girls extremely happy expression.

Apple turned to hug the prince that had just saved her and jumped in for a kiss. "Oh, Thank you!"

"O//////O um I think you got the wrong person", Raven blushed at the sudden action taking her hood down.

Apple looked up and saw purple dashing eyes, it wasn't a prince it was a princess.

"Oh" Apple just stood there awkwardly but as she got a closer look, she saw it wasn't just any princess it was Raven Queen.

The person who would one day poison her, she might have been intimidated if she hadn't just seen her all dumbfounded. She was actually kind of cute and also just saved her. Was she supposed to be this nice?

"Your Raven Queen?" she asked just to make sure and turned to the sky. "And is the person who just tried to kill us the Evil Queen?"

"Yeah, and I'm guessing your Apple White?" Raven asked, "I feel like I've seen you around before".

"At your service" Apple said with a curtsy.

"Cool, I hope you don't mind my mother trying to kill us," Raven said sarcastically, motioning to the tree that was now on fire from the blast that almost killed them.

"Oh, not at all, happy even" Apple said with a smile, eye twitching.

"..........Are you ok?" Raven asked, a tad bit worried and scared by the expression.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" she replied.

"Um nothing". Raven said though she was still confused on why she would be happy about a near death experience.

"Sorry for the kiss back there I thought a prince would like it, but even then, I should have asked, shouldn't I?"

"Oh, I liked it......., I MEAN yeah what's wrong with you? Kissing someone you don't know, bleh!!" Raven scrambled to cover up the mess that just blurted out of her mouth.

"Well, that's what's in our story books".

"That's messed up," Raven pointed out. "Consent is important."

Suddenly another blast came towards where they were.

"Look out Raven!" Apple pulled her out of the way protecting her.

"Oh, thanks" Raven said

"YOU THINK YOU COULD DO THAT LITTLE GIRL AND GET AWAY WITH IT" Her mother cackled, still damaging the forest.

"Oh yeah, we need to stop my mother. She hasn't seen us so far... At least I think so?"

"Indeed, she's destroying this forest! Do you know how many animals live here?" Apple looked around in worry.

"I've been trying to stop her from hurting anything but sadly no, whenever I try to talk to one it runs away"

"Well yeah you're evil, well maybe not so evil, you're actually quite nice", Apple smiled at her.

"Um, I guess I'll take it," Raven smiled back.

"How do we stop it though?" Apple asked behind the bush they were now hiding behind.

"Well, there is one animal who likes me" Raven said, her eyes suddenly glowing a brighter purple as she used her powers.

"What are you doing?" Apple asked, a bit concerned.

"Calling a friend".

Summoned was a dark purple dragon with a lilac underbelly, happy to see Raven it nuzzled against her face, making its silver chain necklace rattle.

"This is my pet, Nevermore. Nevermore this is Apple White whom I just met". She said motioning over to Apple.

"Aww she's so sweet" Apple smiled while cuddling the dragon.

"Let's get on".

Raven got on the big dragon silver saddle and held onto the reins turning towards Apple" Well are you coming?" she asked, holding out her hand.

"First let me message the birds for some help, most animals have probably left by now though". She sang a song and birds immediately appeared around her.

Apple took Raven's outstretched hand and got onto Nevermore and held on to Raven.

They took into the air now visible above the trees. "Why do we need the birds?" Raven asked.

"Well, I realized I don't have anything to help you fight her, so I'm doing what I can"

As they floated high the birds followed them, they went straight to the Evil Queen who stopped shooting and smiled wickedly at them. "Oh hello Raven, you finally decided to show up and you have that dumb princess's daughter with you. You really are breaking my heart."

"We're here to stop you". Raven shouted.

"Welllll you have failed so far. The woods are on fire and there is no way you can beat me," she laughed. "Now that you set me free, and you'll regret ever defying me".

The Evil Queen shot a magic blast at them, to dodge Raven flew Nevermore out of the way and circled her shooting her own magic blasts at her

"Raven, how are we going to stop her?" Apple whispered.

"We need to get her back in a mirror, uhhh do you have one by any chance?"

"Yes, all the time" Apple nodded, pulling a makeup mirror out of her pocket.

"Oh thank goodness" Raven conversed, blocking and shooting her mother's attacks. "In case of a scenario like this my dad made me learn the spell to imprison her so uhh let's hope I can do this".

"I believe in you," Apple said, holding Raven's shoulder. "Now let me distract her while you cast it".

Apple sang a sweet melody calling for her bird friends to come and assist her.

The flock of birds all went straight to the Evil Queen attacking her as she shot one or two, trying to get them away from her.

"URRGH that was some stupid trick princess, wait what are you doing?" She realized as she looked at Raven who was casting the imprisonment spell, holding onto the tiny mirror.

"I'm fixing my mistake!"

The mirror floated into the air between Nevermore and them from her mom and the giant dragon she was on.

The purple wray started to drag the evil queen into the mirror. Hoping for one last chance the Evil Queen ran straight to Raven screaming about to attack her but before she could reach them, she was already trapped inside the mirror along with the dragon she rode.

Scared and out of breath Raven and Apple looked at each other and flew Nevermore back to the ground. Raven's knees were still wobbly as she tried to step off of Nevermore so Apple helped her off.

"Hey, it's ok, you were so brave out there Raven" Apple said in admiration taking her hand.

"You think so?" Raven said, still holding onto the mirror she had trapped her mother into.

"I do, I could never face my mother like that." she admitted.

Tears suddenly sprang to Ravens eyes. "Thanks", she sniffled.

Apple gave her a hug knowing how hard it must have been to lock her mom back up "I'm sorry your mother is evil and tried to kill you".

"It's ok, I just wish things were different" she said, pulling back from the hug and sighing. Taking another deep breath, she looked back up "Now let's heal the damage that has been done to this forest and these animals. I'll stop the fire on the trees with a water spell, or at least I'll try".

"Ok, I'm going to find the birds that helped in battle and that were hit and help them along with any other hurt animals."

The next 3 hours were spent cleaning up The Evil Queens mess. Soon after the fight Raven's dad and knights showed up to help them and Raven explained what had happened.

Grumpy and some of Apples' knights came searching for her and after learning what had happened decided to help as well. Soon the animals returned to their homes and Apple helped rebuild nests. Any hurt animals were sent to a shelter until healed and were returned to the forests.

By the time it was all done it was well past night and each family was going to head back but before they left Apple went to hug Raven one last goodbye.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for kissing you without asking". Apple apologized.

"It's ok just ask next time".

"Next time?"

"Yeah... I'll see you around school" Raven winked before waking back to her castle leaving Apple now dumbstruck there blushing, happy to have met her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes: No, I don't know what this AU is, but I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to write more Rapple some day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 109 18
Willow finds Skara at her weakest moment - It would have been easy to walk past her and pretend not to notice. But Willow doesn't.
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
420K 12.3K 102
When kami finds out sero was cheating on him, right before they decide to bond. He has no where to go and just let's his body take him to the first p...