Oneshots || Bangtanmoo

De armymoosxx

As the title indicates, this is just a collection of some BTS x Mamamoo oneshots. Feel free to drop your favo... Mais

~ intro ~
wheetae • artwork
hwajoon • license
hwamin • always loved you too
wheekook • period
yongkook • flowerboy
jinbyul • rainy days
wheetae • love
byulgi • walks with dogs
wheehope • council

hwajoon • the view

248 13 2
De armymoosxx

"Hmm..." Hyejin let her eyes shift between the two dresses on her bed, her eyes squinted together as she was considering which one to pack. Her suitcase was already stuffed to its maximum capacity, but she might be able to lure Namjoon into packing some extra stuff for her.

"Jooniiiiie?" she called out while running a hand through her hair.

"In the living room!"

She went to the room's opening and leaned against the doorframe as she stuck her head out. "Could you come in here for just a second?" she asked with a sweet smile on her tinted lips.

Her boyfriend was sitting on the couch, a map spread out on the sofa table in front of him, and a frown showing on his face. "Hm?" He lifted his head upwards to face her. "Yeah, sure."

Smiling, he got up from the couch and followed Hyejin to their bedroom. "Which one do you prefer?" she asked while gesturing to the two dresses.

A few wrinkles lined up on his forehead while he let his gaze rest on one dress, then the other. "I don't know. You haven't worn that one before, have you?" He pointed at the one on the left, wrapping his other arm around Hyejin's waist to pull her slightly closer.

"Nope," she said, shaking her head and leaning against him. "I just got it two weeks ago."

"Well.." Namjoon started with a smile while looking down at her, "I know that the one I've seen you in is absolutely gorgeous on you, but if you want to wear the new one, I get that as well. It's your call, really."

The younger woman sighed dramatically and formed a pout on her lips. "That's not a proper answer, Joonie. I wanted your opinion!"

The taller man laughed innocently and gave a chaste kiss to her lips. "I'm sorry, babe, you know I don't have a lot to say in these kind of things. Pack whatever you feel comfortable with." He gently brushed some hair out of her face before lighting up in a smile. "But! Come with me for just 2 seconds."

He grabbed one of her hands and led her to the living room. She followed behind, intrigued as to what he wanted. He made her settle on the couch, getting down next to her and immediately pointing to the map.

"Here, I was thinking we could take this route through the mountains. It's like 5 miles or so." He flexed his dimples in a bright smile as he trailed his finger over the map and explained.

Hyejin, on the other hand, glimpsed a couple of times with her eyes. "Joonie..."

"Hm?" He looked up at her with raised eyebrows, still smiling.

"I thought we were going on a vacation. You know, a hotel with a pool, a couple of those antic-places you want to see and maybe a museum or two. Not hiking." She frowned and crossed her arms tightly over her chest in a dissatisfied posture.

Namjoon bit down on his bottom lip with a small chuckle, pulling the woman into his embrace, her back resting against him. "Come on, Jinnie," he begged as he caressed her upper arm.

"No, Namjoon, this wasn't the deal!" she stubbornly kept complaining.

"Honeyyy." He sighed and kissed her temple tenderly. "It's only a one-day-thing. It's not like it's gonna take up our entire trip." She kept silent to emphasize her disobey. "Look, you made me get a license. Now I'm making you hike with me. It's a fair square."

She slowly turned her head to face him, her eyebrows knitted together and her jaw clenched. "So you're telling me that I have to pack sneakers? And sports clothes?"

He smiled at how cute she was when getting annoyed, nodded, and pinched her cheek. "Yep, that's exactly what I'm telling you - and I love you too." She rolled her eyes, but couldn't restrain from kissing back when she felt his lips on her own.

"You're horrible," she mumbled beneath her breath.

An hour or two and several discussions later, Hyejin could finally close the trunk of the car and get in on the passenger seat. "So!" She faced Namjoon with a smile; one he returned as he started the engines.

"Let's roll," he stated with a grin, pulling out of their driveway and soon finding himself and Hyejin on the highway.

"Okay, soooo what kind of hotel are we staying at?" Hyejin curiously asked while peeking at her concentrated boyfriend. He still didn't feel too safe driving, but she appreciated his effort - and credited herself for convincing him.

"Uhm.." His eyes flickered to the rearview mirror before fixating on the road again. "I don't know if you can hall it a hotel. It's kind of a hostel-thing."

Hyejin pressed her lips together and sucked in a deep breath. "What?" Her tone was sharp, but not sharp enough to make Namjoon look at her.

"We talked about this, didn't we?"

Hyejin firmly shook her head. "No, I am very certain we did not. A hostel? Are you kidding me?" He casted her a quick glance, but then proceeded to change gears and not reply. "So no pool and no breakfast and no room service?"

He didn't care to do anything else than give off a simple nod, making Hyejin clench her fists so much that her knuckles became white.

"First the hiking and now this? Joon, we agreed on the fact that this vacation was a mutual must, so we could get some burdens off of our shoulders and basically just rest! I won't be resting properly at some hostel where there are spiders in the corners and old sheets that haven't been washed." She shook her head in frustration. "You're just too much!"

She slammed back in her seat with a scoff that soon turned into a frown when Namjoon started laughing. "What's so funny now?"

He sent her a short smile, "I'm messing with you, Hyejin-ah. We're not staying at a hostel, don't worry. I wouldn't do that to you. Besides, I'm not comfortable with spiders in the corners either, you know that."

It took a while for the long-haired woman to really put together his words and wrap her head around them - but as soon as she did, she let out an ironic laughter.

"Ha ha, you're so funny," she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes at his ridiculous joke.

"I'm sorry." He smiled, and if it weren't for those damn dimples, Hyejin might've been able to stay annoyed with him - but he practically made it impossible for her. "Music, eh?" he asked to loosen up the atmosphere just a little.

Gaining a nod from her, he frantically kept twisting and pushing some buttons until music was finally streaming through the car. He sighed in relief and leaned his head back, his fingers softly drumming along the rhythm on the steering wheel.

They kept silent for a while, but once the song changed, both their eyes widened, a grin spreading on Namjoon's face.

"Oh dear God," Hyejin muffled under her breath as she cupped her face in her hands to hide it from the boyfriend.

"Geez, relax! If the radio's playing it, you've done a good job!" She snorted and kept her face hidden, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment. "Twit, twit, twit, twit," Namjoon sang along, extremely off-pitch. His eyes drifted towards her, noticing the slight shaking of her shoulders, indicating that she was laughing.

"Don't. Please." She slowly removed her hands and faced the still grinning male. "Why does my voice sound like that?" she whined.

"Like what?" Namjoon frowned and kept his eyes on the road, fumbling to fix the air conditioning.

"Like.. like that, I can't explain it." She let out a heavy sigh, but couldn't help the smile that smeared out on her face once her boyfriend once again sang along to her song. He wasn't quite gifted in a vocal context, but she enjoyed it either way.

Casting a glance at her, a smile crept onto his lips as well, seeing as he had been able to cheer her up. Pointing a finger, he asked; "Hey, are you getting some of those snacks in the back for us?"

They drove for a couple of hours (and stopped at a tank station to switch seats during the time) before finally reaching the much awaited Busan. Wearing hats and masks, they entered the hotel with bags in each hand, even though a porter had offered to take them.

"No cameras yet," Namjoon smiled as he closed the door to their hotel room.

"Nope!" Hyejin sighed of relief and plopped down on the big bed, bouncing up and down in the fluffy sheets. "Come sleep for a few minutes?" she asked with a luring smile playing on her lips. Namjoon laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Come on, you know that won't do us good. Here." He extended a hand to his pouting girlfriend who stubbornly accepted it. "Let's unpack our things, then we'll go grab something to eat in town, how does that sound?"

He ended up receiving a nod of approval from Hyejin and after a peck on the lips, they did as he suggested.

"How did you.." Namjoon's eyes were wide as never before, as he eyed all of the clothes his girlfriend had brought. "We're only here for a week and a half, Hyejin-ah."

She giggled and started hanging dresses on different racks and placing them in the closet. "So? I want to be able to pick outfits every day. And I want to look good!"

Namjoon shook his head with a chuckle and got up to hug her from behind. "You know it's just me, right? You don't have to worry about looking good." He gently caressed her stomach and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I know, I knowww." She smiled and twisted slightly to cup his face in her hands. "But I want to look good for you. Is that such a big problem?"

Ending their discussion, they snuggled closer into each other's embrace and ended up cuddling until way past dinner time. When Namjoon checked his watch, it was already half past 9. They came to the mutual agreement that they were too exhausted to leave the hotel and ended up ordering takeaway instead.

"Hyejin-ie?"

Once a distant voice was heard the next morning, it brought the woman out of sleep and made her eyes slowly glimpse open. Seeing her already awake boyfriend, seemingly up and fresh, she let out an annoyed groan and closed her eyes shut once again.

The action earned a giggle from Namjoon who wrapped his arms around her tired figure and lovingly gazed at her face. "Honey, you need to wake up, we're going hiking today."

"Why...." She pouted and drowsily rested her head upon his chest.

He smiled at the view and started running his fingers through her angel soft hair. "It's gonna be fun! Trust me."

"You're the last person I trust.." she muttered annoyedly, only hearing laughter from the male, as he kept on gently ruffling up her hair. "Do we have to go?" she questioned with a pout.

"I'm afraid we do, I already booked it." Namjoon smiled down at her and she slowly moved her head away and opened up her eyes - only slightly, though, as the sunlight kept bothering them. "Come on honey, get up."

He patted her head in an attempt to motivate her, only to find her rolling her eyes at the action, yet still sitting up straight in the bed.

"What time is it?" she asked as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and got up on her two feet.

"9am, so it's not too bad, but we still need to get going." She huffed, unsatisfied with the fact that she was up before 10am on her holiday. "I'll pack a backpack, you just go and get changed." Namjoon smiled at her and she did as commanded.

Approximately two hours later they were standing at the foot of a mountain, caps on to rule out the sun and backpacks tightly strapped to their backs.

"You want some water beforehand?" Namjoon asked the younger who nodded without the slightest hint of hesitation. She wasn't in bad shape, but her condition was not at all as good as the boyfriend's.

"Okay! I think I'm ready." She smiled optimistically, well aware that this hike was something Namjoon had looked forward to, and so she didn't want to mess it up by being in a bad mood.

"Great, then let's go." He extended his hand for Hyejin to grab it, which she did. They walked the first half mile with fingers entangled, but their palms soon got so sweaty that were forced to unwillingly separate their hands from each another again.

But her palm wasn't the only thing sweaty and Hyejin soon felt small droplets dribble their way down her forehead, cursing mentally because she already knew that it would ruin her makeup.

"You holding up alright?" Namjoon asked as they approached yet another round of semi-rotten wooden stairs. Hyejin suppressed a sigh of exhaustion and simply nodded as enthusiastically as possible while dragging her heavy feet up the steps.

"Good, 'cause there's still a long way to go. But we're gonna make it!" He adjusted her cap and ran his thumb over her cheek in a caressing manner.

When 3 miles passed and they had reached the highest point of the route, they decided to take a pit stop and take a look at the snacks they'd brought. "Ahh, nori!" Hyejin squealed excitedly and grabbed the bag of seasoned nori, soon munching on a long stripe.

While enjoying the break and the snacks, she found herself gazing at the landscape way below them. It was actually quite captivating, actually, the way the hills enrolled peacefully and the sight of ridiculously small human figures waddling around.

Although the sun was burning hot, she barely spared it a second thought, being clouded with bliss of the view beneath her. She came to notice a deer in the distance and the flocking birds that hurriedly flew away from a treetop.

"Move on, shall we?" Namjoon asked as he stuffed the snacks into his backpack.

Hyejin eyed him smilingly before averting her gaze to the scenery again. "Can we just stay here for a little while longer? I really like the view."

Even though she couldn't see him, he nodded and got down next to her on the bench, not caring much for the land beneath them, rather just observing her while smiling endearingly. "Yeah, I like the view as well."

A/N:
Consider this a part 2 for 'license' where they actually get to go on their vacation!
Also SORRY ABOUT THE CHEESY KDRAMA ENDING - I couldn't help it 😭

I really wish I could be more consistent in updating, I'm sorry y'all :((
At least this chapter is a bit longer than usually!
Summer break's been pretty packed, but I'm trying to find the time and motivation to write more! Please do feel free to continue commenting and requesting <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.3K 199 35
Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite!
1.6K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
24.1K 359 21
This book is one shots, short stories about BTS, most romance probably. I hope you enjoy 💚
85K 1.5K 72
- Lots of love stories with BTS members - highest rank - #1 Ship