š„š­šžš«š§š¢š­š² šŽšŸ šŒš¢š¬ļæ½...

By fightthedarkness116

Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due... More

š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž! š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ, šƒš¢š¬šœššš„š¦šžš«š¬
š‚ššš¬š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ. "šˆ šœššš§'š­ ššØ š­š”š¢š¬."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ. "šˆ š”šššÆšž šŸš¢š±šžš š²šØš®š« ššš„š„š¢ššš§šœšž."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘. "š–š”šØ š–ššš¬ š’š”šž"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’. "šŒšžšžš­ š€š ššš¢š§"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“ "š˜šØš® š‡šššÆšž ššžšžš§ š“š”š«šØš®š š” š‡šžš„š„."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ• "šŒš² š†š¢š«š„"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ– "šˆ šŒš¢š¬š¬ š“š”šžš¦"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ— "šŽš®š« š‹šØšÆšž š–š¢š„š„ š’š­ššš«š­ š€ š–ššš«"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ. "šŒš² šŒšššŸš¢šš šŒššš§"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šˆ ššžšžš š˜šØš® š“šØ š“š«š®š¬š­ šŒšž."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šˆ šƒš¢š šˆš­."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘ "šˆš­ š‚ššš§'š­ ššž š‡š¢š¦"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’: "š–š”š² š°šØš®š„š š­š”šžš²"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“. "š‹šØšÆšž šŒššš¤šžš¬ š˜šØš® šƒšØ š‚š«ššš³š² š“š”š¢š§š š¬."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”. ššžš° ššžš š¢š§š¢š§š š¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ• "šƒšØ š²šØš® š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š›šžšœšØš¦šž š¦š² šššššš²"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–. "š˜šØš®š« š’šØš§"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—. "ššØš­ š“š”šž š„š§š"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ. "šˆ š”šššÆšž š­š°šØ šššššš²'š¬"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šˆ š°ššš§š­ šš š¬š¢š›š„š¢š§š š¬"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šœšØš®š©š„šž?"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘. "šˆš­'š¬ š­š¢š¦šž šŸšØš« šš š¦šššŸš¢šš š°ššš«."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’: šŠš«š¢š¬š¬ššš§š§ ššš§š šƒššš¦š¢ššš§?
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”: š“š” šš«ššš¦šš š¬š­ššš«š­'š¬ ššš ššš¢š§
Graphic Shop
QNA

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ” "šŸšŸŽšŸ šƒššš²š¬ š‹šžšŸš­"

1.3K 19 0
By fightthedarkness116

E M M A

"

So it's a deal."
I asked the client with full Hopes.

Please say yes.

He will Orelse I will fuck his company.

Lexi you can't do shit.

But I can make you do it.

"Yes"
He said.

He saved his ass from m- me

"Ok cool. I will send other details to you as soon as possible. Thanks."
I said while offering a handshake.

I walked out from the office and headed to my home. By the time I was home grandpa was already gone to Ethel's.

He took away everyone's heart.

I know.

I got a shower and got dressed. And walked to my car.

I have to asked Ethel about his mistress.

I went in the house and the security checked my and my car in order to allow me.

I walked in the house and Eleonora came to smile to the fullest. And hug me.

"Welcome!! Finally you are here. I was waiting for you From so long."
She said breaking the hug.

"I'm sorry but I had a important meeting in the evening."

"It's okay dear. Work comes first. Anyways Eleonora let her sit. She must be tired."
Alexander said.

"Yes!!"

"Hi What's up."
I asked Blake.

"All good. What about you."
He replied.

"Fine"
I said and a old man walked in. His entire aura screamed powerful.

I want to peel in my me too Lexi.

"So let me introduce you to my father. So this is Ethel's Grandfather."
Alexander said.

"He doesn't stay here but he came immediately after he heard about your engagement. He was really excited to meet you."
Eleonora added.

"Indeed I was."
He said.

Oh my god he sound scary.

I know.

"Nice to meet you."
I said with a smile.

"Anyways do you want to see Ethel's room?"
Blake asked.

What!! I'm not his mistress.

"Where's Ethel?"

"He's up."

Perfect opportunity to talk to him.

"Okay fine show me."
I said getting up from my seat.

"So I've heard you're a year younger than me?"
Blake asked me.

"I'm 25. I will soon turn 26."

"So you're a Year younger than me. I am 27. Look at you where you are in 26 years. You done so much. And look at me."
He said

"So this is your man's room."
He said.

We were about to enter but his phone rang. It showed a name Lucas.

"You go I will be back. My bestfriend is calling"
He said and left.

I knock the door.

"Come"
I hear his voice.

I walked in the room and my face flushed to red as I saw Ethel only in towel. That poor cloth hanged low on his waist. His abs.....he has perfect abs. Few wet stands of his hairs were falling on his forehead giving him a sexy look. He's V line is my weakness.

"Do you like what you see."
He said with a smile.

Fuck

I then realized I was eye raping him.

I exhale and walked towards his bed and sat on him. I leaned my arms back a he stood right in front of me.

"How many women's you must have fucked on this bed right?"
I asked caressing the bed.

Oh my god I love blond Emma.

"What are you trying to say. I have noticed you being rude towards me since morning. Yesterday you were being the sweetest girl ever and now."

"Yesterday you told me that you will not look at any women but you went to you mistress straight away after making me fake promises."

"Ohhh God!!! Is it all because of that. Did you read anything regarding me. Listen Emma I did go to my mistress, but not for sex but to end Whatever we had. I told her that I am betrothed and not to contact me."

"Are you saying the truth?"

"Offcause I am."

"Ok"

"You should have confronted me before getting upset."

"How will I. I read it at night. Today when I was about to asked you but grandpa came. So I came to your room so I can talk to you in privacy."

"You should have called me."

"I don't have your number."

"Oh fuck!! We should exchange our numbers."

Idiots will remain idiots.

Yes I know you are a idiot.

He said and exchange our numbers.

"And for kind information I never had brought a girl in my room. And I liked it that you searched about me."

"I just wanted to know more. Anything we should held down. I'll leave you change."

"Yes. By the way you look beautiful."

"Thanks"

It was dinner time and all of us were sitting.

"So as we all know Ethel and Emma are betrothed but for mafia we need to throw a big party for their engagement."
Eleonora said.

"I understand."
Grandpa said.

"So Actually the day after tomorrow is actually the day when Alex asked me to marry him. So if you don't mind we can have a engagement on the same day. Don't worry about the preparations."
Eleonora said.

"I don't have a problem."
Grandpa said.

"Only if Emma wants. It's her day after all. It will happen the way she wants. Because according to our family ritual the wedding is held 100 days after the engagement."
Eleonora said and looked at me with Hope's filled in her eyes.

What should I do??

That will count only 102 day left to get married.

"I....I'm okay."

"Yes!!"
Eleonora said in excitement.

"Are you sure. There's no forcing."
Ethel asked.

"I'm okay is your okay."

"I am perfectly fine. It's just that there are a lot of thing for girls. I just need a suit and ring. You need my things."

"It's okay Anyways you all are there for help right?"

"Yes Offcause we are."
Eleonora said.

"So It's fix the engagement will be day after Tomorrow and marriage will after 100 days"
Alexander said.

Every one raised their glasses.
We had our dinner and went home.

I came home and took a shower and got ready to go to bed.

One thing I have done already. I have told Aleesia to book a appointment in the best boutique tomorrow.

I woke in the morning took a shower and got ready.

Yes I take many showers in a day.

Dosen't understand the shortage of water. Spoiled girl.

I walked down stairs and did my breakfast. Then I went In my office and did some work since the appointment at the boutique was after noon.

After I did my lunch we headed toward the boutique.

"This one"
Aleesia showed a dressed.

"Hummm.. I don't like it."

I walked around and found the perfect dress and luckly it fit me.

We finalized a few things and did some work and went home.

As soon as I went home I saw grandpa with a person and lots of box.

I think it's invitation.

"Emma see I have finalized a few invitation. You make the final choice."

"This one."
I said pointing at one.

"Okay so this one. I will give you names and addresses you should deliver them first thing in the morning."

"Okay sir."

He said and left. We had our dinner and left to our room.

I got ready to sleep. I took my diary and started writing.

I am sorry Blake. I am getting engaged to someone else. I know I had promised you love or lifetime but sometimes our fate isn't in our hand.

I hope you are good and alive and happy Wherever you are. Maybe we will meet in the future just hopefully it's not awkward.

I'm sorry.

I kept the diary back and went in my bed. Just as I was about to sleep my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it showed Ethel

Why is he calling me this late.

"Hello."
I said in my sleepy voice.

"Hey!! Were you sleeping."

"What else do you expect me to do at 2.00 in the night."

"Actually I'm sorry. I will call you in the morning."

"No. Tell me I was just on the verge to sleep."

"Actually mom asked. Have you got you dress for tomorrow?"

"Yes I did!!"
I said like the most excited kid.

"Okay what color is it. Some we can match. It wasn't my idea but mom's and also the decorations and cake etcetera."

"It's black."

"Okay. Bye. Good night."
_______________________________________
A/n double update for hundred reads. Thank you on much guys you'll made my morning.

So here it goes. I uploaded this on 9 August. But I got 0 views so I am reuploading it today so I atleast get some views.

9-August-2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 18.5K 42
怎 š™‰š™Š š˜æš™Šš™š˜½š™ 怏 What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: 怊 His voice was...
69.1K 1.4K 23
COMPLETE Selfless Erica helps out a friend one night and end up in a shootout, she is then faced with a decision to help the guys who almost got her...
240K 4.1K 31
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
224K 5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...