✦ πŒπ€π‘π˜π’π”π„

By siviou

━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, I make fun of CH stereotypes.. and spice it up with a little bit of hell. ( countryhumans... More

π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟎 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ┆ β˜… 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π’π“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ┆ ✦ πŽπ‡ π†πŽπƒ, πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ┆ ✦ π’π“πŽπ‘π„ πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ┆ ✦ π…πŽπ‘π†π„π“ πˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ┆ ✦ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ┆ ✧ πˆππƒπˆπ†ππ€π“πˆπŽπ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• ┆ ✦ π•πŽπ˜π”π„π‘
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– ┆ ✧ π’π‡πˆπ“π“π˜ ππŽπ’π’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— ┆ ✦ π˜πˆπŠπ„π’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ┆ ✧ π’πˆπ‚πŠ πŽπ… πˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ┆ ✧ π‹π€ππƒπ‹πŽπ‘πƒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ┆ ✦ ππ‘πŽπŠπ„ πƒπŽπ–π
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ┆ ✧ π’πŽ πˆπ“ ππ„π†πˆππ’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ┆ ✧ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π‹π”π‚πŠ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ┆ ✧ ππ„πˆππ† π–π€π‘π˜
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ” ┆ ✧ πƒπ„π“π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ• ┆ ✧ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ– ┆ ✧ π‚π‹π€π’π’πˆπ…πˆπ„πƒ π…πŽπ‘πŒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ— ┆ ✧ πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐕𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 β”†βœ¦ ππ‹π€π™πˆππ† ππˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸβ”†βœ§ π’π“π„π‘π„πŽπ“π˜ππ„ ππ‘πŽππ‹π„πŒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸβ”†βœ§ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟎 β€’ ┆ β˜… π‘π„π•πˆπ„π–π’

π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ┆ ✦ πŒπ€πƒπ„-𝐔𝐏𝐒

3.4K 201 377
By siviou

- YOU BOTH GLARED AT EACHOTHER WITH SUCH MALICE, NEITHER SAYING A WORD.

what are the odds of meeting this guy again? It felt like it would've been zero to none. You have never, ever, seen him go to this supermarket before, so it's a complete suprise.

If he was here you wouldn't have went to this place. You either starve today or try finding another supermarket that's way more farther from your home. Two of those option sounds so much more appealing if it makes you avoid him.

"Hov long has it been?" Germany questioned, making sure he kept his cool.

"It has only been three months, Blödmann." You answered with no hesitation and snatch the item he was about to give you from his hand.

"Tch, no vonder everybody hates you, your rude. Absolut respektlos."
He assumed, rolling his eyes.

"You're one to talk. Who was the one who broke our relationship just because of a rumor? Who was the one who cheated? It's definitely not me." You defended, hissing at him.

"L/N, Ach du lieber Gott. You have to understand i did not cheat on you! Vhy would you think like that?"
The german quickly responded, putting both of his hands in the air as if thats gonna help.

"You literally kissed poland."
You said, dumbfounded.

"You already knev that's just another dumb rumor about us." Germany sighed, rubbing his temples as his coping mechanism.

You furrowed your eyebrows.
"..What?"

"Vhat do you mean?" Germany quired out, his face was plastered with full of questions.

"You.. get rumors as well?" You mumbled, but it was still audible enough for him to hear.

"Of course! Countries also get rumors, it's not only you." Germany confirmed.

"Then why the hell did you break up with me if you too get rumors? And why does the others hate me if they also has one? It doesn't make sense, doesn't it?" You raised your brows, gripping into the handle of your cart.

"Most of the countries don't even knov they have their ovn rumors, I'm just not one of them." The german started out, crossing his arms.

"And Y/N, your rumors are the most vell-knovn and popular. But for the break up thing, that was just a mistake in my part. Well.. Someone told me to." He continued, looking away in what it seems to be in guilt by the looks of his facial expression.

You went silent, different thoughts swirl in your mind and not full stopping once.
Its no secret you're very trust issued when it comes to.. just about anything. You don't want to believe him, he probably only said this so he'll look better.

Sure, that thing he said may be true. You've just remembered a few weeks back some rumors said Germany wears glasses ALL the time for a few years, but he didn't. He never was, you can confirm this way back when you're both still dating. But it was still weird.

"Are you fucking with me?" Your mouth moved by itself without thinking, still a bit speechless.

"Nein, I'm being genuine." Germany sighed, starting to get a little desperate.

"Ve can.. start over! As friends of course, Ve can just forget about all of this, y'knov?" He suggested, chuckling nervously.

"Yeah, I'll think about it. I'm gonna go now." You answered with slight unsureness, really just don't wanna deal with it at the moment. You need to pay for these, go home, and go overthink about this. You slowly pushing your cart to-

"Come on, N/N! Vhat are you vaiting for? I'm sure after vere out of here ve can just.. grab some juice and tea in a restaurant and talk!" Germany desperately said, getting infront of you and stop your cart.

You furrowed your eyebrows for what felt like the millionth of time, but it was for a good reason.
"Why.. Why are you suddenly like this? You despised me like minutes ago! Now your smothering all over me?" You questioned his behaviour, pushing your cart inwards as a way to back off from him.

"I know it's veird! Philippines vanted me to get avay from you because she said your rude.. like a good friend i am, i just.. agreed with it. But i couldn't stand being mean to you any longer.." The german explained in guilt, his facial expression immediately turned sad whilst his glossy eyes looked elsewhere; He looks like he's in the verge of tears.

"Wait so.. the person who told you to break up.." You trailed off.

"It's because of her too, yeah.." Germany pieced the part together, confirming it.

You immediately felt bad for him, but it didn't help the growing hatred for the girl in question.

You still have no idea why the fuck she's doing this. The only reason why Germany left you in the dust was because of his dear ol' friend? And not to mention, your mortal enemy? Who you've done.. nothing mean to?

She had the audacity to make your both's two year relationship thrown out of the window just because she wanted to. You didn't knew why the german didn't protest, but you didn't care at this point. Maybe he had a good reason to.

You already knew she was the reason why all of your friends left you, and how your parents think your a disgrace and left you too. But making Germany break up with you, the significant other you loved so much? That's already too far.

"I want to punch her.." You murmured under your breath, inhaling and exhaling rather quickly as you felt your entire throat collapsing with the amount of hate your feeling. Without knowing, you also clenched your fist with the strength so strong it almost became white.

"I feel like you should do more than that.. by the looks of vhat all the things she's done to your life." Germany answered, making you suprised. He ignored the look on your face, only putting his hand to your shoulder and squeeze it for reassurance.

"But she has everyone on her side, it vould make the rumors 'true' if you did that though." He said, smiling sheepishly. You playfully rolled your eyes on him and sighed in defeat.

"True, i don't want to make any harsh decision without thinking." You responded, trying your absolute best to cool down with all of your might.

Germany chuckled, his eyes slowly went soft by looking at you.
He let go of your shoulder and made a fist in-between the both of you.

"Friends?"

You thought of it for a moment, your mouth started to curve to a a small smile.

"Friends."

You then fist-bumped him.

"Y'know," You started, both of you retreated your hands.

"That restaurant thing? I'll take the offer. We have some catching up to do." You continued. Germany grinned, nodding at you happily.

"Let's go then, freund."

Maybe going to this supermarket wasn't bad afterall.

-Sorry it's only about Germany, it's just to test out your patience

- Anyway thanks for watching this video. Make sure to like, subscribe, share, comment-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 274 17
Cover art is by me, please do not claim it as your own. So, Just a quick insight This story was created because I wanted to make a lil emo comic, and...
46.3K 1.7K 24
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...
35.2K 495 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...