NANCY DREW โ”โ” steve harrington

By svnsetcrve

๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ | eden lowe wanted to know what happened to heather holloway and she wouldn't s... More

NANCY DREW
SOUNDTRACK
ONE, NANCY DREW THE SHIT OUT OF THIS
001 the last good day
002 evil russains
003 where is heather holloway
004 the monster in the basement
005 can't spell america without erica
006 trapped
007 underground russian base
008 captured
009 interrogation
011 superpowers
012 the plan
013 mall fire coverup
TWO, WE'RE NOT ALL GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME
014 change in the tide
015 guidance counselor
016 championship murderer
017 eddie munson... killer or victim?
018 the house on lovers lake
019 nancy wheeler joins the team
020 what's up with victor creel
021 clock in the wall
022 love you in the dark
023 pennhurst mental hospital
024 music

010 back to the future

2.1K 84 29
By svnsetcrve

010 back to the future

Eden leaned her head against the wall outside the theatre next to Robin and Steve had some water from the water fountain. "That's amazing." He expressed, though neither girl was really paying any attention. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son."

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve sputtered, not seeing it. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Robin nodded, looking to Eden for confirmation. The blonde just shrugged. "I don't think I actually took in anything that just happened in there."

Steve sighed, still not seeing it. "But they're the same age." Robin leaned her head back. "No, but he went back in time." Steve snickered. "Then why is it called Back to the Future?" Robin groaned. "He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time."

"Woah." Eden muttered, eyes widening. Steve stared forward for a moment, trying to understand. "Wh... what?" Robin just shoved him away from the water fountain. "No, no, it's my turn. You've had enough."

She began drinking as Steve looked up at the lights. Eden moved Robin out of her way, chugging some of the water herself. "Wow. Hey, guys. You gotta check this out."

The two moved away from the water and joined him, instantly seeing what he was seeing. "Whoa." Eden gasped, watching as all the lights seemed to glow. "Check this... this... the ceiling, it's beautiful." Steve explained anyways. "Oh, wow." Robin smiled.

Suddenly a rush of nausea hit Eden from staring at the lights. She could guess a part of it was the popcorn and the water she just chugged, but the lights didn't help at all.

She began sprinting towards the nearest bathroom, Robin and Steve running after her as they also felt what she was feeling.

Eden threw up immediately when she got into the stall, everything that had once gone in coming right back out. Though it seemed Steve and Robin where in the same boat in the two stalls next to the blonde. She held her hair back as she just let it all out.

When she was done, Eden flushed the toilet before she sat down against the stall wall, bringing her knees to her chest. "The ceiling stopped spinning for me. Is it still spinning for either of you?" Robin wondered. Eden looked up to see it was in fact no longer spinning. "It's not."

"Holy shit. No. You think we puked it all up?" Steve wondered. Robin shrugged. "Maybe. Ask me something." She put on a fake Russian accent. "Interrogate me."

Steve chuckled. "Okay. Interrogate you. Sure. Um... when was the last time you, uh, peed your pants?" Robins eyes widened as she looked at the ceiling. "Today." Eden chuckled a bit at that, moving out of her stall to sit beside Robin, who she now realized was laying on the floor with her feet in the air. "What?" Steve questioned, not expecting that answer.

Robin turned her head slightly towards Eden with a smile. "When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." Steve laughed. "Oh, my god." Robin giggled a bit. "It was just a little bit, though." Steve smiled to himself. "Yeah, it's definitely still in her system."

"Uh, Eden... can I ask you a question?" Steve wondered as the girl hadn't been speaking up. Eden nodded before realizing he couldn't see her. "Yeah. Go ahead." Steve nodded to himself. "Okay, uh... what did you mean outside? When you were talking about your friend."

Eden curled up on herself, pulling her knees to her chest. "I wasn't completely truthful with you when I said what happened the other night... I didn't even tell Robin anything happened but, uh, I had gone to my friend— Heathers house. To, you know, check up on her... she was acting weird but I stayed anyways and then she slammed a bottle against the back of my head. I woke up later in this basement." She began rubbing at her wrists. "And uh, I was next to Heathers parents tied up on the ground. I got away but I don't think they did."

"Shit." Robin gasped, staring forward. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Eden shrugged. "I think I still want to protect her? I mean— she was like family to me. She was there for me the whole time I was dealing with my parents and I guess I just didn't want to believe she'd do that, I still don't." Steve sighed, putting the pieces together. "What happened to your parents?"

Eden took in a deep breath. "Oh, you know... just your average plane crash. They had this big business meeting for their company they never made it to. Somehow the plane had been able to fly with some faulty systems and crashed." Eden bit her lip. "But it's all kind of depressing so I don't usually open with it. Can... we move on to the next topic?"

Robin nodded and sat up next to Eden. "Yeah. All right, my turn."

"Okay." Steve groaned out, trying to get past what he just heard. "Hit me." Robin sent a quick look towards her blonde friend before pulling her eyes forward again. "Have you... ever been in love?" Steve sighed. "Yep. Nancy Wheeler. First semester, senior year." He imitated a gun shot before chuckling lowly to himself. "Oh, my god. She's such a priss." Robin scoffed, thinking about the girl.

Eden didn't comment. She wasn't good friends with Nancy, but she liked the girl enough. "Hm. Turns out, not really." Robin formed a new question. "Are you still in love with Nancy?"

Steve shook his head. "No." Robin sighed. "Why not?" Steve clicked his tongue lightly as Eden rested her head on Robins shoulder. "I think it's because I found someone who's a little bit better for me. It's crazy. Ever since Dustin got home, he's been saying, "You know, you gotta find your Suzie. You gotta find your Suzie." Robin looked forward confused. "Who's Suzie?"

"It's some girl from camp, I guess his girlfriend. To be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure she's even real. But that's not that's not really the point. That doesn't matter." Steve shrugged, though that wasn't what he wanted to focus on. "The point is, this girl, you know, the one that I like, it's somebody that... I talked to once and then messed it up with. And I don't even know why. Maybe 'cause Tommy H. would've made fun of me if I had continued to talk to her that night or I wouldn't be... prom king. It's stupid. I mean, Dustin's right, it's all just a bunch of bullshit anyways."

He took in a breath. "Because, when I think about it, I should've been hanging out with this girl the whole time. First of all, she's really quick witted. She's so funny. I feel like, this past week, I have laughed harder than I have laughed in a really long time. And she's smart. Way smarter than me. You know, she can help her friend crack, like, top secret Russian codes and... you know? She's honestly unlike anyone I've ever even met before." Steve finished. Eden lightly smiled to herself as Robin nudged her, giving the girl a quick smile as well.

Robin instantly knew who he was talking about. It was pretty obvious and to hear it out loud, she was happy he was finally not being an idiot and was opening up about it. It was a lot better, in her mind, than the other option that could have taken place.

"Robin? Eden? Did you guys just OD in there?" Steve questioned after some silence, beginning to worry that his confession would just end in embarrassment. "No. We are... still alive." Robin sighed before Steve slid his way down two stalls to meet the girls. He sat across from them, putting his legs out. "The floors disgusting." Robin noted.

Steve shrugged. "Yeah, well, I've already got a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so..." Steves eye lightly went towards Eden as he grew even more nervous. "What do you think?"

Eden lifted her head up, looking towards Steve. "I think... he needs to get to know her more, because there's still a lot he doesn't know." Steve just continued to look at her. "But does she think there could be something more?" Eden smiled lightly. "Of course. He just needs to give this speech again once they've had more than a week to sort things out."

Steve nodded, a small smile finding its way onto his lips. Robin, deciding now was a better time than ever, looked between the two. "Do you remember what I said about Click's class? About me being jealous and, like, obsessed?" Eden looked at her a bit nervously as Steve nodded. "Yeah."

Robin took in a deep breath. She was about to expose her whole world to these two and she could already basically see their minds racing at what was going to come out of her mouth next. "It isn't because I had a crush on you. It's because... she wouldn't stop staring at you."

Steve looked confused. "Mrs. Click?" Robin chuckled. "Tammy Thompson. I wanted her to look at me. But... she couldn't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair. And I didn't understand, because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. And you asked dumb questions. And you were a douchebag. And— and you didn't even like her and... I would go home and just scream into my pillow."

"But Tammy Thompson's a girl." Steve continued, still not seeing what Robin meant. Eden sat there for a moment before slowly taking Robins hand in her own and giving it a light squeeze. A bit of Robins anxiety lifted from that before she looked at the boy. "Steve."

He looked back at her. "Yeah?" Robin gave him a small look and his eyes widened. "Oh." Robin nodded. "Oh." Steve looked forward. "Holy shit." Robin sighed. "Yeah. Holy shit."

They all sat silently for a moment, mostly as Steve processed. Eden had already decided her opinion. And it was that Robin had been her friend since Freshman year. Someone she could laugh with and cry with, and that wasn't going to change just because Robin liked girls. She's always liked girls and it was never a problem when Eden didn't know, so it wouldn't become one now that she did.

"Steve... did you OD over there?" Robin questioned slowly, looking at the boy. Steve shook his head. "No, I just, uh... just thinking." Robin nodded. "Okay." Steve shrugged. "I mean, yeah. Tammy Thompson, you know, she's cute and all, but... I mean, she's a total dud."

Robin looked at him shocked. "She is not." Steve smiled. "Yes, she is. She wants to be, like, a singer. She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit." Robin came to her defensive once more. "She has dreams."

"She can't even hold a tune. She's practically tone-deaf. Have you heard her?" Robin chuckled as Steve continued. "All the time. You see me now tonight." Robin laughed more. "Shut up." Steve just kept singing. "You see me more than ever." Eden chuckled. "You're literally so bad."

"She does not sound like that." Robin urged with a smile. Steve looked at her like she was crazy. "She sounds exactly— that's a great impersonation of her." Robin shook her head. "She does not." Robin tilted her head. "You sound like a Muppet." Steve nodded. "She sounds like a Muppet. She sounds like a Muppet giving birth." He then began doing his best Kermit the Frog impression. "And if you could hold me tight."

"We'll be holding on forever!" They both sang, Steve lightly kicking Eden when he noticed she hadn't joined in. The blonde just laughed, wrapping her arms around Robin in a hug as the other girl laughed. Steve began laughing as well, the two finding them moment insanely funny.

"Okay. What the hell?" Dustin snapped, walking into the bathroom. Steve and Robin just started laughing again as Eden buried her face in Robins shoulder to hide her own laughter.

AUTHORS NOTE!
this ended exactly as I thought it would, trauma dump moment that I have been planning. oopsies but it's okay cause the info was needed and also robin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -
35.4K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
4.1K 140 31
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš "๐‘ฐ, ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’†ฬ๐’—๐’†." in which, geneviรฉve harrington has a thing for her best friend, but the feelings only grow while fight...