Stranger Things Imagines and...

由 penmansparadise

This is just a book of imagines and preferences for the show Stranger Things. So I fell in love with season... 更多

Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Brooklyn Baby
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You
Kali's Group Imagine
Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun
Steve Harrington Imagine- I'm Done Pretending
Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?
Billy Hargrove Imagine Requested- A Quiet Life
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- My Little Buddy
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Something Special
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Songbird
Steve Harrington Imagine - I Love You so Much Most
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Imagine - Call My Bluff
Fred Benson x Male!Reader ~ The Best Bookworm
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master
Peter Ballard (001) ~ The Ultimate Betrayal
Eddie Munson ~ The Fire Genasi
Author's Note
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Distraction
Gareth ~ Wonder Woman
Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me
Robin Buckley ~ The Drive-In
Steve Harrington ~ My Protector
Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy
Author's Note
Eddie Munson ~ A Well Deserved Apology
Eddie Munson ~ My Guardian Angel
Another Author's Note
Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride
Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party
What's That? Yet Another Author's Note
Fred Benson ~ The Set Up
Eddie Munson ~ Confessions
A Rainbow of Questions
Fred Benson ~ A Library Date
Eddie Munson ~ My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Redemption (Part Two of A Sweet Distraction)
Henry Creel ~ Always
Steve Harrington ~ The Feelings are Mutual
Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine
Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)
Eddie Munson ~ Sonnet 18
Penman's Paradise's Playlist
A Little Outburst
Steve Harrington ~ As It Should Be
Just So You Know
Ask Me Something
A Somber Note
Here I Go Again
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader ~ The Yuletide Bluff

Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two

29.5K 655 1.5K
由 penmansparadise

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO GIF IMAGE*

Pairing: Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 4.9k

Warnings: SMUT (18 +) and mild language

a/n: Here it is, everyone, the greatly anticipated and much-asked-for part two!!  I hope this lives up to the hype lol.  I had a good time writing it, so hopefully, you all like it.  I mentioned a lot of music in this one lol.  Foreigner's "4″ album, which is iconic, Ozzy's "Shot in the Dark," and Metallica's "Master of Puppets," which is a fantastic album.  Check them out!  As always, thank you thank you for all the comments and likes.  They are truly appreciated.  The next post will be a Steve Harrington request and then a whole bunch of Eddie ones lol.  So, stay tuned for that!  My requests are still open, but like usual, it will take a while to get to any new ones.  But, if you're down to wait, then go ahead and message me.  Enjoy everyone!!

§

Your leg jumped as you watched the seconds tick by on the clock. This was an everyday occurrence now. You couldn't wait to get through your class so you could rush off to the lunchroom and get your hands on your boyfriend – Eddie Munson. It wasn't long after Dustin had caught you two making out that you and Eddie became an official couple. And since then, you couldn't keep your hands to yourself. It started out with his hand on your waist and yours on his arm, but that slowly became insufficient. You were like feral animals when you saw each other. You couldn't get enough of one another. Eventually, the two of you started skipping classes just to have your hands tangled in his curls while his mouth roamed up and down your neck. It had even become almost like a tradition that after every campaign, you would stay after to have Eddie pin you against the table. It was to the point where Dustin and Mike had stopped asking you for rides.

When the bell rang, you scooped up your bag and nearly ran out of the classroom. You didn't care about the dirty looks you got as you pushed people to the side on your way to the cafeteria. By the time you entered the room, Eddie and the rest of the Hellfire boys were already sitting at their table. You couldn't help how your heart jumped in your chest at the sight of your boyfriend. Even after months of being together, he still had that effect on you. You navigated through the crowded room until you were walking up to the table. The moment Eddie saw you, a wide grin spread across his face, and he stood to greet you. His hands wrapped around your waist and slid down into your rear pockets. The little squeeze he gave sent tingles down to your core.

"Hi, baby," you said before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. His thick curls created a curtain around both of your faces.

"That shirt looks really good on you," he said before bending down until his lips were just barely grazing over your ear and whispered, "but I bet it'd look even better off."

You slapped his arm playfully.

"Eddie," you whisper shouted.

He didn't seem to care as he nuzzled into your neck before finally pulling back to place another kiss on your mouth. You could hear someone making an overdramatic gagging noise from the table, and you leaned to the side enough to see that it was Dustin.

"Please," he said, holding his stomach like he had been punched, "I can't watch you two any longer."

Eddie whipped his head around and said, "Then stop looking, Henderson."

You let out a little laugh before reluctantly peeling Eddie's hands off your body and moving around him to go sit. As you walked by, he gave your ass a light slap. Dustin groaned in disgust which earned a satisfied grin from Eddie. You both took your seats, and Eddie didn't waste any time placing his hand on your thigh. Your core clenched at the light touch. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to rest his hands on you, but it still lit a fire somewhere deep inside of you every time he did it.

For the remainder of lunch, you weren't even paying attention to the conversation. All you could focus on was the way his thumb rubbed circles on your inner thigh. You may have been dating for a couple of months now, but still, nothing more than serious make out sessions had happened between you two. But that didn't stop you from having vivid dreams about the way his bare body would feel pressed up against you. Or the way his fingers would feel curling inside of you. Just thinking about it sent your heart into a flurry.

The bell ringing, indicating the end of lunch, snapped you out of your thoughts. The table cleared quickly, the rest of the boys all but running off to their next classes. You gathered your bag, but before you could stand, Eddie's grip tightened, and you stopped. The confident boy from earlier had fizzled out and was replaced with someone who couldn't seem to make eye contact with you. Instead, Eddie's eyes were darting from the floor to the table to the chairs. You raised your brows.

"Is everything alright?"

He nodded but still refused to look at you.

"No, yeah, yeah, everything's fine," he said before running his free hand through his thick mane. "I was just, um, I was just wondering," he started shaking his head, "I mean, Uncle Wayne h-he's working nights, so I'll have the place to myself." Eddie used one finger to scratch the side of his head, and you could see a faint tint of red creeping over his cheeks. "So, you, if you want...". He drifted off, and you couldn't help but giggle at his nervousness.

"Eddie," you said, finally getting him to look at you, "are you trying to invite me over?"

His throat bobbed before he nodded.

"Y-yeah, I am."

Your heart jumped in your chest, and your stomach flipped.

"Okay," you said, "we can go after the campaign tonight."

Before he had a chance to say anything else, you stood, gave him a quick kiss, then hustled off to class.

As if like clockwork, the feeling of longing returned as soon as you were sitting at your desk. The rest of the day went on like that. Each class dragged as you watched the hands on the clock go round and round until finally, the final bell rang. You rushed out of the class and hurried to the room where the rest of the Hellfire boys were waiting on you. Where Eddie was. And when you finally made it there, you were the last to arrive. You greeted the rest of the boys before taking your spot next to Eddie, and the campaign began.

Just like at lunch, Eddie's hand found your thigh making it hard to focus on the campaign. With every good move you made or near miss, Eddie's hand would slide further and further up your leg. With each inch he gained, you could feel the heat building between your thighs. And every time you looked at him, his eyes were burning with an intensity you had never seen before, nearly sending you over the edge. By the time the campaign ended, you were fully convinced you were seconds away from ripping his clothes off right there. You probably would have had the room been empty, but the joyous cheers from the rest of the boys grounded you.

You joined in on the celebration, and soon you all were trickling out of the room into the parking lot. Eddie's arm was strewn over your shoulders as you said your goodbyes, and he led you to his van. He opened the door for you, giving you a little bow as you got in, before walking around and getting into the driver's side. He didn't talk as he drove off the school property and toward the trailer park. The only sound was Ozzy's voice singing "Shot in the Dark" from his speakers. You looked at him as you leaned against the door. His fingers were hugging the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were turning white, and his left leg was bouncing. A small empathetic smile pulled at the corners of your lips as you leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek. The same crimson tint from earlier crept onto his face again, but his hands relaxed, and his leg stopped moving.

"What was that for?" He asked, taking a quick glance at you.

You leaned back against the door and said, "To calm you down."

He blew a huff of air through his nose, but the tension in his shoulders was gone for the remainder of the ride.

When Eddie came to a stop in front of the trailer, you grabbed your bag and hopped out, following him up the few steps leading to the entrance. Once again, he held the door open, and you showed yourself inside. The trailer was much smaller than you expected. From the front door, you could almost see the entire home. You didn't wait for Eddie to start showing you around. Instead, you stepped further inside, taking in everything. The walls were lined with coffee mugs and hats, all decorated with something different. The little living room only had a lounge chair and a fold-away bed that you assumed was for his uncle.

"Sorry for the mess," Eddie said as he franticly grabbed handfuls of trash and threw them in the garbage can. "Uh, the maid took the week off."

You could see how anxious he was to have you in his home. This was the most he ever opened up to you. Sure, you knew that his home life wasn't the best and that he was being raised by his uncle, but that was it. It was a huge step in your relationship that he even invited you over. You moved across the small living room and rubbed his arm with a smile.

"It's okay, babe," you said, then pointed down the hall. "This your room?"

He gave a weak nod before you walked forward into the tiny space. You dropped your bag by the door as you began looking around again. Eddie followed behind you, and you could hear him pop a cassette tape into his tape deck. The heavy guitar riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" filled the room as he took a seat in the chair by his door. You took in everything from his posters to the handcuffs hanging on his wall. Eddie never took his eyes off you as you made your way around his room. You walked up to his guitar and gently traced your fingers over its shiny body before moving to his cassette collection. You flicked through a couple, then turned to face Eddie, nose scrunched.

"Don't you have anything else other than Megadeth and Ozzy?"

He dramatically grabbed ahold of his chest, feigning offense.

"Hey," he said, eyebrows knitted, "there's nothing wrong with those bands."

You tilted your head back and forth, earning a gasp from Eddie. You laughed as you walked over to your backpack and started digging through it.

"No," you began just as you found what you were looking for, "there may not be anything wrong with them, but it's always nice to broaden your horizons a little."

You held up a cassette of your own before popping it into his tape deck. The beginning notes of Foreigner's "4" album started playing. Eddie gave you a look of revulsion.

"What is this?"

"Foreigner."

His eyes widened.

"And you'd rather listen to this than Ozzy?"

You chuckled and waved him off as you began looking around again.

"Just be quiet and listen. Remember, you're broadening your music taste."

Eddie crossed his arms over his chest, watching you move around his room. The first few tracks of the album came and went, but when the keyboard from "Waiting for a Girl Like You" started playing, you stopped.

"Oh," you exclaimed, turning to face Eddie with a smile, "I love this song!"

Without even thinking about it, you started to move along to the music and reached your hand out to Eddie.

"Come dance with me," you said without missing a beat. Eddie let out a laugh that sounded more like a croak.

"Oh, no, I don't dance."

You walked up to him, taking his hands in yours and with a wide grin, said, "You do tonight."

You pulled him to the center of his small room and continued to sway to the song. Your eyes shut as you let the music flow through your body. You dropped Eddie's hands, turning until your back was facing him. Your feet stepped along to the beat, and you didn't even care that Eddie wasn't actually dancing with you. There was no contact at first, but then you felt the warmth of Eddie's hands land on the outside of your thighs. You were still swaying as his hands crawled up your legs until the forefinger on each of his hands looped through your belt loops and pulled you flush against his chest. You couldn't help the tiny gasp that escaped your lips at the sudden contact. He moved along with your body as he bent his head down to the crook of your neck. His lips were so close to your ear that you could feel his breath on your skin.

"You know," he said, voice husky, "I don't typically like this kind of music." You leaned your head back into him, falling apart at the seams. Being pressed up against him, you could feel the vibration of his voice, and you couldn't stop the sensation it was sending between your legs.

"But this song is growing on me," Eddie said, lips barely grazing over your ear. You sucked in a breath, trying to maintain your composure.

"Yeah?"

Eddie just hummed in response before he began peppering kisses up your neck. You dropped your weight against him, wanting to be as close as humanly possible. His fingers dug into your hips before he brought one hand up and tilted your head to the side, gaining access to your lips. He didn't waste any time attacking your mouth with his. And without breaking the kiss, you twisted in his grip until your chest was pressed against his. You could feel the pounding of his heart on your hands as you gripped his T-shirt. Eddie finally released your belt loop and allowed his hand to slide down to your ass while the other grabbed the back of your head, pulling you deeper into the kiss. A low moan fell from your lips, earning your ass a little squeeze. Your mind was in a tizzy. Things never went this slow. Usually, you'd be pressed up against a wall by now. But Eddie was taking his time with you, and you could tell he knew the effect it was having on you.

You let go of Eddie's shirt, letting your hands climb up his chest until you could slip his vest off. He stepped back and dropped his hands long enough for the piece of denim to drop to the floor before effortlessly scooping you up by the back of your thighs and reconnecting your lips. It didn't take him very long to reach his bed, where he gently placed you down. He stepped back again, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it to the side. You felt like a dog salivating over its dinner. Your eyes devoured every inch of Eddie's body. His black jeans hung low on his hips, exposing the hint of a v line. And his arms and chest were littered with tattoos. You had to clench your fists to prevent yourself from hopping up and touching every piece of his exposed flesh. You could feel your breathing picking up as you followed Eddie's lead, sliding your shirt over your head. He let out a low growl, and you could see his eyes darken just slightly as he looked from your balled-up shirt to your lacy bra.

"Hm," he hummed, taking a step forward, "I was right."

He slowly started crawling up your body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. Each place his lips touched burned and left you wanting more. You arched your back into him.

"Right about what?" You asked, the question coming out a bit breathier than you had intended. Eddie lifted his head and looked at you. His pupils were dilated, black with desire, and he smirked.

"That shirt does look better off of you," he said before connecting his lips with yours again.

His mouth moved smoothly against yours as his hands began wandering over your body. They started at your shoulders and slid down over your breasts, then down your torso. His calloused fingers felt like electricity shooting through your body. They found their way down to your ass again, and you squirmed under his touch. He wasn't in a hurry. Each touch he made felt calculated. He began kissing down your torso, his lips following the same path his fingers made. Your shoulders then down your collar bone until he was pressing a wet kiss between your breasts. The little curls falling over his face brushed against you, causing goosebumps to rise all over you. Eddie looked at you through his lashes as he made his way down to your jeans, and you leaned your head back. You could feel him unbutton your pants and peel them off before tossing them behind him. Your eyes were shut as you tried to control your breathing, but that idea completely disappeared when you felt his lips on your hip bones. A surge of wanting and yearning pulsed between your legs, and a whine escaped your lips. But Eddie didn't stop there. He continued kissing farther down to your thighs. You could feel his curls rubbing against the insides of your legs just as his large hands grabbed them, spreading them just slightly. The cold contrast his rings left on your skin sent your mind reeling. You could feel the imprints those silver bands were leaving on you, and you let your legs fall open, hoping he would never stop. But he did.

You lifted your head to see him just as breathless as you were. He hooked two fingers into your panties and gradually pulled them down, tossing them to the side once your legs were finally free. You knew that he could see exactly what he was doing to you when he looked down at your core. Your legs were still spread, begging for him to give you something. Anything that would help tame the need building between your thighs. And when he dipped back down and started trailing wet kisses up your legs again, another moan erupted from you. He didn't take his eyes off you as he kissed from one thigh to the other, slowly inching higher until he kissed your clit. You threw your head back as he continued up your stomach. Your mind was so fuzzy. You had spent so many nights imagining the way his mouth would feel on you, and it was so much better than you could have ever dreamed.

As he made his way back up, one of his hands slid around your back, unclipping your bra with one swift flick of his fingers. You shimmied out of the piece of fabric, and he stood up, taking in your exposed body. His stare wasn't hungry like all the times before. No, he was admiring you. His eyes traveled the entire length of you, taking his time as he stared. And if you weren't already turned on, the way that he looked at you at that moment sent your blood pulsing between your legs.

Without taking his eyes off you, he undid his belt and began undoing his pants before pulling them and his boxers down. You couldn't help the way your jaw dropped as you looked at him. You had felt him hard against you during your many make out sessions, but you had no idea that was what he was concealing. You propped yourself up on your elbows as you stared at him. It was your turn to marvel at him. He was a sight to see fully clothed, but standing naked in front of you, completely vulnerable, he was even more attractive. You didn't even think that was possible, but somehow Eddie proved you wrong.

He took his time climbing over you again, but this time you met him halfway, flinging your arms around his neck and pressing your lips to his. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. Eddie leaned you back onto his bed before reaching for the box of Trojans on his bedside table. You watched as he pulled a condom out and rolled it onto himself. He looked at you with a wrinkled brow.

"Is this alright?"

You nodded with fervor.

"Yes," you said before placing both hands on the back of his head and pulling his lips to yours again.

He didn't break the kiss as his hand trailed its way down the side of your body. He grabbed ahold of himself and started guiding himself into you, his rings sliding a cold crisp line on your inner thigh. You broke the kiss, rolling your eyes back and lips parting.

"Are you okay?" Eddie asked, his voice a little gruff.

"Yes, Eddie," you said, the words coming out as a moan more than a statement.

He dipped his head into the crook of your neck and groaned, fully sliding into you. With each slow thrust, you could hear his little whimpers in your ear. The sounds of pleasure falling from his lips were almost enough to send you over the edge. He lifted his head at the same time you let yours lull back against his firm mattress. But it didn't stay there long. Eddie's hand delicately grabbed your cheeks and pulled your head forward until your eyes were locked with his.

"Holy shit, baby," he groaned, "I want to see your face."

You let out a moan so loud you were sure his neighbors across the street heard. This was the most pleasure you had ever felt. The way Eddie felt inside of you and the way his hands grabbed you. You were putty in his hands. Eddie let go of your face and let his hand cup your cheek for a second before dropping to his elbows. Every movement he made was measured. Every thrust was unhurried, as if he didn't want the moment to end. Your nails dug into his back, adding red stripes to his already ink-clad skin. He gave sloppy kisses all over your neck as his whimpers mixed with your low whines. You could feel yourself getting closer with each deliberate stroke Eddie made. Your back started arching, and your pulse quickened.

"I'm close, baby," you said through your heavy breathing. Eddie let out a low groan, and his pace started to accelerate. He was close too. As he began to pound into you faster and faster, you could feel yourself start to clench around him. Your legs were trembling, and your heart was racing. You dug your fingernails deeper into his back as you wrapped your legs around his waist, forcing him to go even deeper than he already was, and, within seconds, you were unraveling around him. Your cries of ecstasy overtook the music that was coming from Eddie's tape deck. He dropped his head, groaning loudly as he continued to thrust into you until he was shaking and unloading himself. He stroked a few more times before you unfolded your legs from around him, and he fell next to you on the bed. Both of your chests were heaving as you lay there. He disposed of the condom, then grabbed a blanket and covered the two of you.

His hands found your waist and pulled you toward him. You folded into his side, letting your leg drape over his. Your head rested on his chest, and you could hear his heart was still racing. It was that and the soft sounds of Lou Gramm's voice that filled your ears. As your breathing began to even, you started to trace the intricate lines of one of his tattoos. Your fingers barely brushed the surface of his skin, but you could still see the goosebumps rise on his arms. He planted a kiss on top of your head and let out a content sigh.

"Y/N?" Eddie whispered as if he spoke too loudly the soft moment you were having would shatter into a million pieces.

"Yes, baby?"

Eddie's hand absentmindedly rubbed up and down your back.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you."

You propped yourself up on your elbow to look him in the eye. You were so close to him that you couldn't help but analyze his face. It took every ounce of self-control to not trace the lines of his jaw and nose. In the low light, every angle of his face was even more accented than usual. There were little beads of sweat on his forehead, causing the little stray curls to stick to his flushed skin. You reached up and brushed them back before leaning forward and giving him a Kunik.

"What's on your mind?"

Eddie smiled at you and then placed a sweet kiss on your nose. He didn't say anything at first, just continued to stare at you. You watched his eyes as they moved across your face, taking a second to look at each feature.

"You're beautiful," he said, rubbing his fingers from your cheekbone to your chin.

Your body buzzed at that simple statement. And that happened every time Eddie told you that, but you knew that wasn't what was bothering him.

"You're avoiding what you really want to say."

Eddie let out a little laugh that turned into a groan, and you could see his face start to turn red again. He turned his head away from you in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. But you weren't having it. You delicately placed your hand on his face and turned him until he was looking at you again. That nervous boy was back. The one who was so afraid to say the wrong thing and ruin everything. But you could see in his eyes what he wanted to say. And you wanted to hear him say it over and over again until the day you died.

"Tell me, Eddie."

His eyes softened into almost a wince. He looked like, if given the chance, he would have jumped out of the bed and run. He swallowed.

"I'm afraid the timing isn't right," he whispered, voice thick with apprehension.

You stroked his hair and said, "I promise you; it isn't."

Eddie's breathing was so uneven as he chewed on his lower lip for a minute. But you were patient. Eddie held his breath for a second as he brought his hand up to your face, thumb rubbing over your lower lip. Then he locked eyes with you.

"I love you, Y/N."

Your heart exploded in your chest, and a tiny giggle bubbled out of you. It felt like a stampede of animals was rolling through your stomach. You wanted to ask him to say it again and then again after that, just for good measure. Even though you two had only been dating for a few months, you had been waiting to hear Eddie say those three little words. Your lips twitched as you tried to contain the grin that was threatening to split across your face as Eddie went on. He let out a breathy laugh and ran a hand through his already messy hair.

"I knew you were the one the first time you beat one of my campaigns."

You were sure your eyes were burning like a fire as you stared at Eddie as he professed his love for you.

"It had never happened until you joined," he said, then rolled his eyes. "And, of course, Henderson wouldn't stop talking about you, which I'm pretty sure the kid has a thing for you."

You laughed, dropping your head onto his chest to cover your face. Eddie kissed the top of your head before shaking his head.

"But anyway," he began, "he just went on and on about you, so when you came in and dominated my campaign, I was gone."

You lifted up to look at Eddie again. Your heart fluttered at the fervency in his eyes. He leaned his forehead against yours.

"You're it for me, baby."

Your face was burning, and your whole body tingled.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

A smirk took over his face, and he hummed in response. You giggled like a child, unable to contain the joy that was overflowing inside you.

"Because I love you too, Eddie," you said before pressing your lips to his.

Eddie's arms tightened around your waist as he pulled you into his chest again. When you released the kiss, you let your head drop to the crook of Eddie's neck, and your leg fell back over his. It was silent now, the music stopped playing. But you didn't mind. You were wrapped in the arms of the man you loved, and you couldn't imagine spending the night any other way. So, that's how you stayed, cuddled up under a blanket and tangled up in one another.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 1.6K 89
stranger things preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON FIVE)‏‏‎ ‎ AFAB READER (unless specified otherwise)‏...
337K 12.7K 34
EVANESCENT. ❝I have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.❞ STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
67 0 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...
12.9K 272 38
𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧: 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...