The Billionaire Mafia Boss Al...

By YYeung128

A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the sto... More

Not-So-Accurate ChatGPT Blurb
A/N and Cast
The Bad Beginning
Slowburn but Make It Quick Pt. 1
Slowburn but Make It Quick Pt. 2
It's Really Not That Deep
Author Finally Remembers to Add Plot
A Chapter of Mostly Fluff (As a Treat)
Revelation after Revelation
Ryder Isn't In This Chapter
War?!
The Sex Chapter
Unresolved Everything Else
Filler Content
Relationship Problems
Relationship Problems and Incest Pt. 2
The Most "Werewolf" Chapter In The Story
What a Rainy Ending Given to a Perfect Day
Half and Half
Rescue Mission! What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Hating Homoerotic Literature Is Not a Personality Trait
Capitalists Deserve To Suffer
Loose Ends? Tied.
Epilogue- The Five Year Recap
The Spinoff I Will Never Write

Oops, I Accidentally Committed Mass Murder

49 1 0
By YYeung128

Ryder and I rode on his motorcycle, and in a few minutes, we arrived at The Battlefield. It was bloody and gory. Fighting was everywhere. Everything was fighting. War was happening. Everyone was violent. War.

Before I could process my thoughts, I closed my eyes and whispered: I wish the war was over.

After the indescribable pain that took over my head, I opened my eyes. Everyone was dead. The ground was overlapped with dead bodies. Blood was seeping into every corner of the ground. In the midst of the fallen dead, three people were standing straight and alive.

"What did you do, babygirl?" Ryder said. His orbs were turning into a murderous mountain green.

"I wished for the war to be over." I said, scared of what I had done. I can't believe I accidentally committed mass murder.

"Could you wish for the werewolves to be resurrected?"

I wish that the werewolves are resurrected.

I felt the horrible pain on my head. I could never get used to it, no matter how many times it happened. By the time I opened my eyes, the werewolves were alive.

"What do we do now?" They were murmuring. After looking around at the numerous dead bodies, they left.

Ryder walked through the piles of dead bodies. I followed suit. I winced as my bare feet became stained with blood. I tried not to focus on what I was stepping on.

Finally, we reached the middle. The people who were there turned around.

"Dad?" Ryder gasped. "You're the Evil One?"

I was more shocked by the woman next to him.

"Mom?" I gasped, popping the p. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

A/N: Yes, I did end this on a cliffhanger. Lol, I'm so evil. What do you think would happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64.3K 86
I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I see him I stop. There is one bulky man...
19.8K 1.4K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
139K 5.4K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

531K 12.5K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...