the lovers || conrad fisher

By luvvmaxine

emery ravine has been going to cousins every summer all of her life. but this summer, it was different. she c... More

ᴏɴᴇ : ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ : ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ : ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ : ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴀʟʟ
sɪx : ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ : 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ : ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs
ɴɪɴᴇ : sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

ᴛᴡᴏ : ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

665 18 29
By luvvmaxine

They all walked to the beach together, and for some reason, Belly decided to wear a dress that her mother would definitely would not approve of. But who gave a fuck? Not either of the twins.

Once they saw the party, Emery spun Belly. "We are some hot ass bitches." Emery stated, and Belly giggled at her.

They walked towards the fire in the sand. "Yo, gas station girl." A random guy yelled at them, and Emery turned to the girls.

"Do you guys know him?" She whispered, the guy walking towards them.

Belly sighed, "Sadly, yea." She was rubbing her arm, and Emery could see she didn't want to talk to him, but he started talking to her either way.

"Hey. Where you coming from?" He asked, looking her up and down.

"Uh, a-another party."

He chuckled, how old is the mother fucker? "Sweet. Yeah. Hey. Here, take my beer." He handed her the beer but she pushed it away.

"No, no thanks. I'm okay." She mumbled.

"So, uh... you got a boyfriend back home?" He asked, moving closer to her.

"Um..." She turned to the other girls and mouthed, 'help'.

Both stepped forward, and Emery started to push him away from her. "I think your done talking to her buddy boy." She said, still pushing him, but he grabbed her hands pulled them off of him.

"Don't touch me, and we were having a conversation, if you couldn't tell." He acted tough, trying to scare Emery. But she laughed.

"If that's what you call a conversation, you must really not talk to people much." The brunette grinned, "And I doubt you get touched much, be glad that I'm willing to even push you away from her."

He glared at her and stepped towards her, "Don't be stupid and say shit you'll regret."

She stepped towards him, her adrenaline high and her heart racing. But she kept cool. "How will I regret it? You wanna hit me?" Emery teased, and Daisy just watched her with a grin. Belly was very confused, she'd never seen this side of Emery that wasn't to the boys.

"Don't test me." Emery began laughing loudly and turned to the girls. "Did you hear that? He's all tough and strong." She turned back to him, still having a huge smile on her face. "If you wanna act tough, do something about it."

"Emery!" A voice yelled, and of course it was Steven. He ran over and grabbed her wrist. "What the fuck are you doing!" He exclaimed, pulling her away from the guy.

"Oh nothing bad, just putting him in his place. He said not to test him, so I tested him. He didn't do anything, and we're fine." She pulled her wrist away from him but he wouldn't let go, and he grabbed Belly's wrist.

"You are starting shit," He looked at Emery, who rolled her eyes. Then he turned to Belly, "and what are you wearing?"

"It's Taylor's." She mumbled, and Emery pulled her wrist out of his grip and stood next to Daisy.

He began to drag her away, saying they were leaving, and the girls watched. They knew he would be convinced to let her stay, they weren't worried. That was until she fell, and Emery ran to her.

"Shit, Belly. Come on. Are you okay?" She grabbed her hand and then they saw Conrad with a girl, and Conrad stared at them in confusion.

"Em? Belly? What the fuck are you doing here?" He stared at them in confusion, and Em shrugged.

"We were bored, so we came here."

"Who are they?" The girl asked rudely, and Emery gave her a dirty look.

"Who are you?" Both girls asked with the same attitude she gave.

"Nicole. Conrad and I went to the deb ball together last summer."

"It was after you guys left to take Steven to look at colleges, and you guys left early for some reason." Not 'some reason', her dad was in the hospital because he got injured when he was really drunk.

Belly scoffed, "I thought you said that deb balls are bullshit, and all debs are sheep." Which he did say. That's very true.

"I didn't..." He assured Nicole, then he turned to Belly. "You're such a brat."

"Don't call her that, asshole." Emery said, pulling her away from Conrad. Flipping him off in the process. But then someone grabbed her waist and spun her around, making her let go of Belly's hand.

The blonde boy that is her boyfriend stood in front of her, smiling. "You came! Why didn't you text me?" Jeremiah asked, kissing her quickly. She pulled away and he was still smiling, he had this type of smile that was just... uplifting.

"I didn't want to bother you, I was just gonna hang out with Belly and Daisy." Emery smiled, but then Jeremiah grabbed her hands.

"Well, we can all hang out!" Steven scoffed at this, grabbing Belly's wrist in the process.

"Um, no. They're all going back." Belly was pulling, trying to get Steven off of her.

"We didn't even do anything, why can't we stay?" Emery asked, all she wanted was to have fun with Daisy and Belly.

"Oh really? So you weren't trying to start shit with a grown man, when your 15?" Emery glared at the raven haired boy, rolling her eyes and looking back at Jeremiah.

"Come on, just go hang out with Shayla." A raven haired girl was trying to convince him to go with her and leave it alone.

Steven looked between Belly and Shayla, before sighing and letting go. "Fine." He started to walk away with Shayla, and Belly flipped him off. "Fuck you!"

"Wow." Jeremiah mumbled. "Listen, for one, I'm really happy you guys are here." Jeremiah said, wrapping his arm around Emery's shoulders. A large grin spreading on his face.

"Jeremiah." A girl called, and the boy turned to her quickly, then looked back his girlfriend.

Emery glanced at the girl and back at Jeremiah, a confused look on her face. "Who's that?" She questioned, to which Jeremiah kissed her forehead.

"Nobody, I'll be right back." He started to walk to the blonde girl, leaving the girls alone.

Emery glared at the girl, but then turned around and grabbed her girls by their hands, dragging them to a random spot in the sand. "Okay, I'm gonna go get a beer. Do you guys want one?" She asked, to which Daisy nodded.

"No thanks." Belly responded, smiling at the girl.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She called, running off to a table where the beers were. The brunette grabbed two cups and ran back to the girls.

She plopped onto the sand, handing the drink to her twin. "Here you go."

--

"I'm gonna grab another drink, want one Dais?" Emery asked her twin, who shook her head.

"Em, you've had like, four. I think you should be good." Daisy said, smiling at her twin.

Emery laughed in response, standing up. "Thank you for the worry, but I think I'll be just great." She began walking to the table, leaving Belly and Daisy.

Belly was staring at Conrad and the red sox girl, Nicole. Clearly jealous. Daisy grabbed her hand and shook it lightly. "He doesn't deserve you, I promise you could do better." She whispered, and Belly smiled.

"Flavia?" A random boy asked, walking up to the girls. "Hi. It's me, Sextus."

Belly turned to him, "What did you say to me?"

He clearly noticed that she thought he meant something else. "No, no, no, no, no, no. Sex-tus. From seventh grade Latin convention. You're Flavia, right? You placed second in the poem recitation."

"Oh, yeah." Belly laughed, and Daisy felt really uncomfortable. Not understanding what they were talking about. "You, uh, you dressed up for the costume contest, right?"

He nodded in response, and Daisy had enough. "Um, I'm gonna go check on Eme. I'll be back." She murmured, walking towards the table that Emery was standing at.

"Eme," Daisy called, which made Emery turn quickly. "hey. What're you doing?" She examined the table in front of her. She was mixing different alcohol together.

She chuckled, "I'm making a, special recipe. Wanna taste?" She held the red plastic cup to her face, and she pushed it away.

"I'm, uh, good. How about you have water? I bet Jere has some." Daisy suggested, she placed her hand on Emery's back, pushing her away from the table.

Emery smiled and nodded, "Sure! I'm just gonna, like, drink some of this. I spent a lot of time on it." She giggled as she began to take a drink.

Daisy smiled, but when she looked around, she only saw Conrad arguing with a random guy. Emery heard voices and looked up too.

"What's you problem, bro?" Conrad exclaimed, clearly very wasted.

"Relax, it's on beer. It's a party. Relax." The other guy said, who had took the beer from Conrad.

"No. Give me my beer back. I paid for this."

Nicole began to push Conrad away from him, "You're drunk. Just give him the beer."

"Maybe you should listen to your lady."

"Stop you're drunk."

"No, I'm fine. I'm fine."

"He's fine, he's a big guy."

"Fuck you bro." Conrad grumbled, and Emery handed Daisy her drink.

"Um, I'm gonna do something. Hold my drink please." She mumbled, jogging towards Conrad and the random guy who took his beer.

They were pushing each other, yelling things that Emery couldn't understand that well.

Emery ran up behind the guy he was pushing, "Guys, come on-" His elbow rammed into her cheek.

She turned and grabbed her cheek, biting her lip in pain. "Em!" The guy pushes Conrad away from her, but Jeremiah leans down to her.

"You okay?" He was checking to see if she was okay, which she was. She was just angry.

"Mother fucker." She mumbled, standing up straight. She grabbed the guys shoulder while he pushed Conrad, and spun him towards her.

The girl swung her fist into his face with the most amount of force she could, too which he dropped to the ground. He stumbled back up, about to hit her back.

But then Blue and red lights began to flash, sirens coming with them.

"Shit! Eme, come on." Daisy grabbed her hand, running away.

Same as everyone else.

--

Jeremiah started to put Conrad into the car and Emery was standing with Daisy, the twin checking out Eme's cheek.

She sighed, "It'll definitely bruise, but you'll just look badass.

"Guys. Let's go. Get in." Jeremiah mumbled.

"Cam can give me a ride home. Right, Cam?" Belly said, to which he nodded.

"Yes. That's no problem."

Both of the twins hopped into the back seat, while Belly stayed out of the car.

"No, you're not getting in a car with a stranger."

"I'm Cam. Cameron."

"Your name is Cam Cameron?" Jeremiah asked, amused.

"No, it's just Cam." He stuttered, and Conrad rolled his eyes. "But we actually know each other."

Emery sighed, her head ache being much worse now. "I'd love to hear this story, but maybe later. Like, when I don't feel like shit."

She put her hand in her pocket to realize her phone wasn't there.

"Shit! Can you get my phone, Dais? I left it on the beach." Daisy smiled and nodded, starting to walk towards the beach.

"Shit! Steven! Stay here." Jeremiah exclaimed, flying out of the car and running towards the beach.

Belly looked at Cam and then Emery, "I'm gonna talk to Cam until they come back." Emery smiled and nodded. They walked away from the car and began talking. Leaving Conrad and Emery.

She closed her eyes, sighing. What a night. Her cheek and head were throbbing, she could feel a bruise forming. But she felt good that she punched him back.

Then she felt Conrad grab her hand and squeezed it tightly, and she opened her eyes. Looking at the boy, he had a soft look on his face, in his eyes. "You're wearing the jacket I gave you."

Emery smiled, remembering when two years ago, Conrad gave her his jacket. And she kept it. "You know it's so comfy, and warm."

"And you always wear the bracelet I gave you on your 13th birthday."

She giggled softly, smelling the beer in his breath. "Of course. It's my favorite bracelet."

He sighed, looking down at her lips for a second, then back at her eyes. "Jeremiah doesn't deserve you, your too nice." She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" She whispered, but he wasn't done talking.

"You deserve someone who appreciates you." He glanced at her lips once again.

A feeling she had only ever felt once started to arise, but she was still confused.

"You deserve someone who knows who you are, truly." Her heart race began to pick up a bit, just a bit though.

"Con..."

"You deserve someone who cares about you."

"Conrad." He tightened his grip on her hand.

"You deserve someone like me."

"Connie..." Her heart began racing quickly as he moved closer to her. "I'm dating your brother.." She whispered, but he just put his hand on her face. Looking in her eyes.

"So you don't want to kiss me?" He mumbled, less of a question, and more of a tease statement.

She glanced at his lips and back at his eyes, "I never said that."

She could feel his heavy breathing, it was warm and comforting. His eyes looked hungry and sincere. Her whole body wanted to kiss him in that moment, all she wanted was him. Fuck Jeremiah, fuck everyone else. All she craved in that moment was him.

Then someone knocked on the car window, they jumped apart, looking at the window to see a cop. "Have you kids been drinking tonight?"

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 134 8
i have this dream where i'm screaming underwater THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY SEASON ONE - ? JEREMIAH FISHER X FEM! OC © -DREAMINGG
11.9K 183 17
emmy conklin had been going to the summer house in cousins ever since she was born, and every summer she'd go there and fall even deeper in love with...
4.2K 83 8
Matilda Fisher has spent her summer in Cousins for as long as she could remember. Every year she counted the days that separated her from that place...
94.2K 3K 32
dylan ivy conklin went back to cousins beach every year hoping to see that one familiar face from seventh grade latin convention. but when she does...