The Aristocrats of Star Base...

De ladykarissa

This Novel is for National Novel Writing Month in of 2022. I will include the link for you to listen to the... Mais

Lord Patrick William Howard
Lord Richard Devereux
The Aristocrats of Star Base 12
117 Years Later
The Rivals
The Sagittarius Meet The Gemini
Gemini Meet Gemini
The Two Dukes
Just An Ordinary American Girl
Lt Kevin Thomas Riley
The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory
The Change in The Act of Succession Part One
The Duke's Daughter
When Will I Get A Son!
Tour of Pembroke Territory Part I
The Tour of Pembroke Territory, Part Two
Karissa, Kevin and Richard at Pembroke Territory
Lord Anthony Christoper Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory
The Birth of The Future Duchess of Bedford Territory
Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory
Could It Be Love
Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory
Lord Patrick William Howard II, Duke of Cambridge Territory
The Double Blessing of 2285
The Double Surprise of 2289
Part Two: The Noble House of Stuart on Star Base 12
Lord Louis Bourbon and His Three Daughters
The Noble House of Habsburg
The Aristocrats of Star Base 10
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory
Lady Elizabeth Cotillion
16 Months later, Lady Samhain's Cotillion
Lady Elizabeth's Plea For Lady Samhain
The Double Wedding of 2294
The Next Heiress of Norfolk Territory
Young Love
My Elizabeth Will Become Duchess!
The Change of Act of Succession Part II
Lord David Andrew Beck
Shore-Leave of 2280 Part One
Shore-Leave Part Two
Shore-Leave Part III
Trip Down Memory Lane
A Son For Lt Kevin Thomas Riley
The Duke That Loved Me
A Duchess Suitable for The Future Duke of Somerset
Independence Day on Star Base 12
A Bride For Lord Albert Edward Howard
The Most Royal Howard
Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Constance Grey
Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory
Hello Younger Lovers
The Return of Dr. Leonard McCoy
Mr Spock's Return to Star-Base 12
Captain James T Kirk and Lt Commander Montgomery Scott's Shore-leave Part One
Captain James T Kirk and Lt Commander Montgomery Scott : Shore-leave Part II
Captain James T Kirk and Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott's Shore-Leave Part III
A Night At The Concert
I Can Dream Can't I
Let Freedom of Ring For Independence Day of 2285
Sweet Sweet Smile
Just A Mere Girl
The Ties That Binds
Lord Richard Edward Howard III
Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory
Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR- Part One- Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Part Two: Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR Part Three: Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill
Lord Frederick William Howard
The Heiress to The Dukedom of Sussex Territory
A Happy Ending For Lord Richard William Carey

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard

12 17 0
De ladykarissa

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard Heiress to The Dukedom of York Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR married twice, First to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and with her he had five children, and in 2275, Lady Patricia and Lord Charles Andrew JR marriage was dissolved and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR remarried the charming Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill, who was distant cousin of his on his mother side.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth wasn't aware that her father, Lord Richard Churchill had a brother, Lord Alexander Churchill and it is his great-granddaughter, that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR remarried in 2275.

Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill was born in 2250, about the same time that his youngest son was born and he was twice her age and older enough to be her grandfather.

Lady Sarah Churchill was a virtuous young woman of good character and her mother was Lady Georgina Spencer.

Lady Sarah Churchill was very well protected by her father and mother and educated in an all girl school in the Dukedom of Marlborough Territory, a small territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Sarah Churchill was beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, and young, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR when he first met his distant cousin, Lady Sarah Churchill it was after the death of his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth in 2256.

Lady Sarah Churchill was only six year old and when he saw again in 2270, she was 20 years old and unmarried and she was sitting on the lawn of her father and mother's estate.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was nearly 61 years old and he never thought to marry Lady Sarah to Lord Andrew Charles as Lord Andrew Charles would have never married a distant cousin not even on his paternal grandmother's side as she was an aristocrat.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR never thought to remarry until he started talking to his great-great-grand-granddaughter, Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew JR was smitten by her beauty and charm, but he couldn't entice to becoming his mistress and she told him " I am a virtuous young woman, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. I will never consider becoming a man's mistress, less alone having his illegitimate children and disgracing my family."

"I am content to wait until my father and mother can find me a worthy match." Lady Sarah tells him.

"Lady Sarah. I am in the process of divorcing my wife as she wants out of our marriage and she wants to return to Lennox Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. Once you get your divorce. I would recommend that you approach my father and mother and put the match to them. If they approve only then will I reconsider marrying you." Lady Sarah explains.

Lord Charles Andrew JR agrees to her terms and once his divorce comes through, Lord Charles Andrew JR approaches Lord and Lady Churchill and asks for their daughter's hand in marriage.

By this time Lady Sarah is 25 years old and she is considered an old maid or a spinster and Lord Churchill deems it a worthy match and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill are married to each other in August of 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew JR never expected Lady Sarah to be so sensual in bed, and when they consummated their marriage on their wedding night he was in for a real eye opener when she wore him out with the excitement of love-making.

Lady Sarah was a Virgin when they married, but she didn't tell her father and mother that she had a lover and that lover induced her to other ways of love-making such as oral sex and Lord Charles Spencer, her second cousin, had introduced her to cunnilingus and gave her intense orgasm.

Lord Charles Andrew JR didn't know how to handle a young woman of 25 years old with such a tremendous appetite for love-making for the first five months of their marriage nothing happened.

In the Pagan Year of 2276, in January Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Sarah made love to each other and three months later, Lady Sarah becomes pregnant with their only child who will be born in October of 2276, at the same time Lord Charles Andrew JR is expecting his third grandchild by his youngest son and his wife, Lady Karissa too.

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at grand-nephew, Lord David William Beck Senior who is also expecting his first child in December of 2276.

"I thought I couldn't have any more children at my age?" Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"My dear Uncle, Lord Charles Andrew JR. Men can have children up until they are 80 years old. Men don't go through menopause only women do." Lord David explains.

"Lady Sarah is not even 26 years old and she is very fertile as you are. Look at Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David explains.

"Lady Sarah is very healthy. I don't expect any problems with her pregnancy. It is not a high risk pregnancy." Lord David explains.

"Do you care what the gender of this child is?" Lord David asks.

"No, my dear nephew. I don't." Lord Charles Andrew JR answers, " I have three sons and two daughters, I would like a third daughter."

"Perhaps, Lady Sarah will answer that prayer for you." Lord David answers."

"My two daughters made good marriages and happy ones, when only two of my sons made happy marriages." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"This child is due in the middle of October." Lord David explains.

"I want this child after my great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"What will your first cousin have to say about it after all Lord Frederick William Howard III is carrying on his father's name." Lord David states.

"I will name her Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "If it is a son, Lord Phillip Frederick Howard."

"Until the child is born we will not know the sex of the child." Lord David tells him.

"I just want my Duchess and our child to be born healthy and alive." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains."

"I will travel out to York Territory to help Lady Sarah deliver this child as I have delivered Lady Elizabeth." Lord David tells his grand-uncle.

Lord Charles Andrew JR has always been a sentimental man and he looks at his grand-nephew, " You resemble my brother, Lord Edwin William." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"I consider that a blessing that I look like my maternal grandfather and not my paternal grandfather." Lord David tells him.

"Don't get me wrong, Lord David. Your father was very handsome and so was your paternal grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"Your maternal grandmother was beautiful and so was your mother." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux was very beautiful when my brother married her." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew.

"When you look at Lord Patrick William. You can see your grandfather in Lord Patrick William II." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord David William.

"No one ever thought that my youngest brother would only have one child, a daughter, but my brother was very happy when she was born in 2225. He doted on her." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"They had another child in 2230, but the child died." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew.

"I think you need to know the truth that your natural father was your son of uncle, Lord Christopher Edward Beck, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck rather than Lord William David Beck, but at that time father's married their eldest sons off before they married the children of their younger son's off. Lady Eliza was married to Lord William David Beck, Lord David Christopher Beck Senior.

Lady Eliza was already three months pregnant with you when she married your legal father. He was a monster and I begged my youngest brother not to marry my niece to him, but he didn't listen." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Your paternal grandfather had two sons, and he was more concerned about marrying his eldest grandson off before his younger grandson." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew.

"Lady Eliza gave birth to you out at White-Hall in Essex Territory on December 21, and like Lord Andrew Charles you are both Yuletide babies." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Lady Penelope was the heiress to the Earldom of Essex Territory, but she didn't pass it onto my brother but to Lady Eliza, but when your dear mother died in 2250, the title passed onto you as you are a direct descendant of Lord Richard Devereux." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Richard Devereux traveled with Lord Patrick William on that fateful April 30, 2153 day." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"They were brothers-in-law through marriage." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew.

"I don't know what happened to your natural father. The last time I heard he was married was living on Star Base 10 with his wife and two children." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew.

"Lord David Edward Christopher Timothy Beck was said to be very handsome and your mother very beautiful and very much in love." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I don't know if your father is alive, but Lady Charlene and Lady Charlotte Augusta know his children, Lord Timothy Christopher and Lady Theresa Christina Beck." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew.

Lord David looks at his granduncle, " I am sure if they want to find me and get to know me. They will." Lord David tells his grand-uncle.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR nods his head and Lord Charles Andrew JR prepares to embrace fatherhood at the age of 60 years old.

Odin, The Almighty Father is gracious and he allows Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to live to see his youngest child and third daughter, Lady Frederica Wihelmina Howard be born on October 21, 2275 out at York Manor.

Lady Frederica resembles her great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and she grows up to be a very beautiful young woman much like her mother, Lady Sarah.

Lady Frederica is the aunt to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and all of her brother's and sister's aunt.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR passes away in 2299, when Lady Frederica Wilhelmina is only 23 years old and he doesn't see her marry and never gets to see his youngest grandchildren that she gives him as she marries in 2300 at the age of 24 years to Lord Alexander Gordon and they have two children, Lord Charles Frederick Howard in 2305 and Lady Sarah Rachel Gordon in 2310.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard becomes Duchess of York Territory in 2299, at the age of 24 years old and she governs Dukedom of York Territory from 2299-2360 and she dies at the age of 86 years old and her granddaughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard born in 2349 becomes Duchess of York Territory in 2360 until 2440.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.3K 707 68
Guess you gotta read to find out.... Start:: 21/01/22 Finished:: 05/ 06/22 Edited from:: Edited till:: Fully completed::
138 141 20
This is part five of The First Love Series created for Camp Novel Writing Month July of 2023 Please read Part I, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 before...
817 1.7K 69
This is a Sequel to Remember Me and I will submit as an ongoing novel to The Wattys of 2023. I will submit it for National Novel Writing Month 2023...
35.3K 2.6K 34
2023 December Book of the Month @CupidOnTour @WattpadSeries General Fiction Feature JUNE 2023 @HistoricalFiction 'Rise of Civilization' Reading List...