(V) her obsession( Mafia Worl...

By missJaiswal855

V- stay away from me.. I will Ruined you badly yn- your my 1st and Last love.. V- shut up...it's not your lov... More

Introduction I
Introduction II
Introduction III
In China
Regret
worst Nightmart
Secret Revealed
New feeling
Back to Korea
Birthday
Surprise
your girl
Her love
His Niece
Plan
Agree
win
Mess
wedding
Kill
Married
SiS
Choice
Ok
feel
Not yet
done
bolling
again
face
far
cold
Action
Over

Enemy

1.7K 57 4
By missJaiswal855

Yn- I love you........... don't know where ....when .............and how.....it happened but........ I'm in love with you....Mr Kim taehyung

Author pov

After listening her words tae become shocked and leave her.....and said while.... smirk....

Tae- this is your plan......miss yn...........i know you want to be mafia load....... that's why your doing this falling in love drama............. I'm not fool mis yn......

Yn chucked and said....

Yn- this not drama I love you so much...........

Tae- really didn't you send those fucking blaster to killing me and my friends............??

Yn- Yes I send those guards to kill you all but....... that Time I want to be mafia load.....but after meeting you..... I don't what happened to me..............( Coming close to tae)

Tae - oo really........your the one who Brun my most important buliding..........

Yn- I Brun that building because that Time....... I don't know that I will fall in love with.....you...

Tae- it's not love miss...... it's attraction........or drama ......( Sitting on the chair like a king)

Yn- it's not a drama or attraction ............but .........when you kiss me that day............and when you kill that women at party who wants to kill me................ I fall in love with you......( Sitting on the ground beside tae's legs)

Tae- miss yn.......stand...... from the ground and get lost from this party............( Standing from chair in anger)

Yn- taehyung..........l really love you............( Back huge him )

Tae- miss yn leave me .....( Removing her Hand from his chest.....)

Yn- but why can't you trust me...( Coming infront of tae)

Tae- your my Worst enemy......miss yn

Yn- but I really love you......( Cupped his face)

Tae- just shut the fuck up ( removing her hand)

Yn- mr Kim taehyung...... I love you......(pulled him in kiss)

Tae shock at first but after 30 sec he push her and slap her cheek hardly which make yn fall on the ground.............tae wipped his lips.....and yn looked at him while smirking...........tae said....

Tae - don't you dare to touch me without my permission.............when 1st looked at you I thought that your not like slut.....who can do anything to get what they want...........but sluts are better then you..... know leave before I kill you here ........( Walking out of the room....)

Yn- your ryt .......( Standing from ground)

Tae trun to her direction...and yn said....

Yn- sluts are better then me because they having you in there arm's........( Coming close to tae) and yes........ I do anything to get what I want..............

Tae- I think 1 slap is not enough for mafia queen.....do want another....

Yn make her ryt cheek infront tae and said .....

Yn - not only slap................. I'm ready to die .............by your hands.....

Tae- such a shameless women...... I ever seen........(walk to the party again)

Yn- your mine forever my mafia king ( touching the red mark on her cheek which causes by tae's rough Slap)

Then yn went party too.......and Itzy come to her and lia said

Lia- yn let's go from here I'm not feeling tired.....

Yn- are you ok

Yeji- I'm also feeling tired

Yn- ok let's.....go

Then yn and itzy started walking to exit.....but then jin and jisoo meet them on way.

Jin - miss yn did you eat you dinner??

Yn- yeh I drink wine.....( Smile)

Jisoo- what about food??

Yn- we will eat at our House

Jin- but why not here??

Yn- Actually they are not felling good so that's why we are going.....

Jisoo - so you can rest in our house is near to this Venus....

Yn- no mrs Kim.....it's ok......

Jin- but eat something

Yn- mr jin Don't make your enemy......your friend( smirk)

Jisoo- here your not his enemy your our guest......

Yn- hmm........but still

Yeji- yn let's go ...

Yn- yeh ok mr and mrs kim

Jisoo - ok...

Jin- yeh have safe drive.....

Then yn and itzy..... went outside to park area......and some car come to them and yn ,itzy sit inside...........yeji said...

Yeji- what happened to your cheeks.....it's slap mark .......

Lia- who slap you .....yn tell me..

Runjin - driver drive back to party...

Yn- noo..... drive to house

Lia- but tell us everything...

Yn- I will tell you at house....

At party

In VIP section

Nayeon pov

Here all family members are sitting except kids,jin,tae and jisoo.......joy said....

Joy - amazing part...... guy's.......

Lisa- yes unnie but that....rich.bitch ruined....the cake cutting ceremony late......

Jennie - yes girl....

Kai- lisa do you know she's No 1 business woman......not random rich bitch

After listening him.....all ladies looking at each other with shocked including Jackson........ Dahyun said

Dahyun - she's the one who send killers to kill BTS and TxT???

Hobi- yes

Then Rm said....

Rm- not only .....no 1 businesswoman miss yn.... Kai she's mafia queen too

Kai - what but......miss yn is very classy woman what are you talking???

Suga,- he's ryt guys.....

Jackson - we all searching mafia queen from 3 fucking years......

Jimin- yes.......

Jackson - but did miss yn accepted mr Hwang's Idea for her project......... you guys went chinna for that project??

Jk-she reject 1st with lot of arrogance but then she's accepted..

Jimin- she's also Brun tae's important building in china.....

Jk- such bitch she is....

Jennie - and arrogant queen too

Joy-who care 's babe( smirking)

Lisa,rose, Irean - yup...

Then jin and jisoo come....

Jin- guy's where is tae..?

Everyone - don't know......

Jisoo- so let's go home all guests are leaving.....

Kai- where is miss yn??

Jin- she left......

Jimin- ooo so let's go home I'm so tired......

Everyone nod....

Jin- where is kids???

Nayeon - they are resting in house....

Jisoo- oo

Then they all went to Mantion.....

In Yn's mantion

dinning table

Here itzy and yn eating and tell them everything tae's and her conversation.....

Lia - yn are you serious with taehyung???

Yn- Yes lia ....... I love him so much...

Yuna-but he said.... his's not in love with you.....

Yn- Yuna I don't know  about everything I only know that I love him so much...

Itzy - hmm so Finally mafia queen is in love with her Worst enemy??

Yn nod....

Yeji-but what about mafia load position????

Yn- I will think about that .....later...

Itzy - yn we will support you at any cost...

Yn- I know.....but did you talk with TxT ??

Itzy nod

Yeji- we all broke up....

Yn- what ....but why??

Yuna- taehyung tell them to broke up with us because we are there enemy...

Yn- hmm don't worry now I will make him fall in love with me

Itzy smirk and said

Itzy- now no one can save mafia king from this heartless mafia queen...

Yn smirk and nod..

In hotel room....

author pov

Here tae thrusting a girl.......like a beast............ Since an hour......... she's shaking under him ......... begging to stop........

Girl' - ahhh daddy.....I can't take it anymore...... please stop..... I'm begging

Tae- shut the fuck up and...... don't Order me.....( Thrusting more deep)

After 40 min....

He finally stop and pull out himself from her ........and liye beside her...and said.....

Tae - I'm going to bath( Walking to bathroom....)

Girl - ok tae.....( Walking sexually to tae )

Tae smirk and said...

Tae- my cradit card ......on the table you can use ....it....

Girl -  thank you .......call me whenever you want ....

Tae- ofcourse Sana....

Sana- ok.... bye ( kissing tae's checks )

( Actually Sana's father is jin's business partner......so that's why Sana .... love tae.....and also give him pressure....but the fact is tae just using her......and not only Sana tae having many girls......)

After 40 min tae come out and saw servent already.... Change the badsheet and clean all the mass.....tae went outside the room and went to his car ......and started driving to his house

Tae pov

Why I'm thinking about that bitch ( yn).....ahhh........ she's not going out of my mind.............. I know what she said....is not true but why...... her words roming in my mind...

Please vote ❤️❤️❤️

Love you all 💕💕💕

Thanks for reading 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 595 10
You are a student who learns in college and your husband Jeon Jungkook is your professor. You are a pervert/dirty minded girl whereas your husband is...
262 26 4
KIM TAEHYUNG:- SHE IS SO CHILDISH, CRAZY, MENTAL. SHE NEEDS A GOOD DOCTOR. MIN Y/N:- HE IS SO RUDE, ARROGANT, JERK. HE IS COLD LIKE A ICE BAG. HIM...
13.3K 1.6K 5
"š˜™š˜¦š˜®š˜¦š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜“, š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜µš˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¶š˜³š˜¦." š—§š—®š—² :- I'm g...
72.3K 2.6K 41
What will happen when a Indian girl comes to Seoul to complete her medical studies and unfortunately meets a MAFIA BOSS!!!!!! Little did she knew th...