-Another day living with an i...

By SADBOYS_SINCITY

Izuku lives in a normal world..well normal as it's normal to have powers, called quirks but overall..pretty n... More

-unwelcomed guest-
-no cuddles-
-where not doing this again-
-can we fuck yet?-
-how will this end-smut🧎
-when everything hurts-
-a twist in our future-
-nightmare-
-the twisting getup-
-aching- smutty🗿
-after work it begins- smut (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
-the clash-
-minutes quickly turn to hours-
-A new job at hand-
-the week of hell-
-drunk temptations- s.m.u.t.| (• ◡•)|
-hell to the newspapers-
-anger issues-
.Announcement.
-univited event-
-tension- s.m.u.t

-fuck one and two-

3.6K 89 45
By SADBOYS_SINCITY

I'm not ready

I'm ready..

I'm ready, I'm totally ready!

IM NOT READY absolutely not ready!

...
*sigh..*

"Deku..you've been staring at a wall for an hour now." Katsuki said interrupting Izuku from his train of thought. "O-oh just thinking..sorry?" And Katsuki deadpanned and plopped at seat on the couch by Izuku. "What you thinking about tomorrow or something.?" And Izuku blushed.
"NO!" And Izuku turned away crossing his arms and Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure~ your just scared your going to be topped by me!" He sneered.

"Shut up!" And Katsuki laughed. "It doesn't matter anyways, what you a virgin." And Izuku gulped and sighed. "I'm not telling and it's non of your business Kachan." And Katsuki huffed.

"I think it is, and your just afraid to admit your a virgin! Which is fine I had sex with many virgins." He smirked and Izuku deadpanned. "I'm not a virgin." And Izuku quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment.

And Katsuki eyed him. "Y-your not a virgin?" And he gulped "n-no-" "WHEN!?" And Izuku sighed "when I turned 20..and ..when I was 21. So like..last year." And Katsuki was shocked.
"WHAT! DAMMIT I WANTED TO BE YOUR FIRST ONE!" Katsuki yelled as he grabbed a pillow and hid his face in it, in frustration.

"I mean, it's not my fault really." "It is!!" Katsuki then screamed muffled from the pillow and Izuku sighed lowly and patted Katsuki's back "their their." "AHHHHHHHHH!!" Katsuki screamed loudly in the pillow while Izuku just wore a calm saiki face.

"I mean if I'm being honest what person have you ever fucked had been a virgin" and Katsuki went silent "5".. "then tell me, how where they all virgins." Izuku smirked "cause they didn't have a partner." And Izuku smirked widened "so tell me, where any of those boys." And he shook his head in embarrassment. "See!" And Katsuki huffed.

"That's annoying.." Katsuki said. And Izuku chukled. "So tell me, why exactly did you want me to be a virgin it can't just because you wanted to be the first." Izukus smirked laying against the pillows and crossing his legs and laying his head on his hand. Katsuki peeked out from the pillow and huffed throwing the pillow to his side.

"Simple. I feed off a persons pleasure..and since their virgins they produce the most pleasure since their not used to it, and shit." Katsuki rolled his eyes and Izuku raised an eyebrow "so you don't feed off of semen??" And Katsuki choked for a second. "No! Only a full blood incubus or succubus can do that, I'm lucky I don't have too, because my old hag was a fucking normal demon." He growled and Izuku sighed and closed his eyes.

"Whateverrr." He slurred and Katsuki grunted laying on the cushions. "Your annoying deku." And Izuku opened an eye. "Well aren't you the one nagging me the other day when we could have sex." And Katsuki blushed a turned away. "As I thought."

—————

"So whats for dinner nerd." And Izuku sighed "fend for yourself, I'm sure your getting hungry go find something to eat." And Katsuki smirked and leaped onto Izuku who was laying on the bed.
"Get off asshole!" And Katsuki smirked and pinned izukus wrists above his head.

Izuku flailed around "OFF!" And Katsuki started leaving hickeys on izukus neck. "Ahh~! Hey s-stop Dammit! Ah~!" Izuku moaned and Katsuki lowly chuckled "ahh your moans are so sweet." And Izuku glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki continued and Izuku just huffed and looked at Katsuki's neck and smirked. "Hey what happens if a human bites an incubus on the neck, I read about it but I don't remember? H-hey Aah~! N-not their!" And Katsuki huffed and glared at Izuku.

"I don't care, it's human garbage to me." And Izuku smirked. "Oh so you won't mind tho..?" And Katsuki immediately looked at him and izuku bit Katsuki's neck really hard sinking his teeth in Katsuki's skin.

"AH! DEKU!?" Izuku managed to push Katsuki away after he bit him and chuckled "that's what you get you damn incubus!" and Katsukis eyes widened as he softly grazing the bite wound with his hand. "Did you know what you just did..to yourself." And Izuku raised an eyebrow. "No, we'll I bit you and where not having sex tomorrow that for sure." And Katsuki chuckled.

"Your an idiot deku.." he sighed. And crawled to Izuku and sat on his lap. "You just sealed a bond with me." And izukus eyes widened as he can only imagine what he meant.

"You look so mortified deku!!" He laughed.

"You dumbass!!"

"Ow! stop hitting me!"

—————

This can't be happening.

I thought my life was fine!

But no! It was because I kept Katsuki in here and I just should've kicked him out! But ..-but but..AHH! I'm so annoyed!

...

"So your saying..where like..soulmates..now."
"Yep."
"And your saying, I'm now your main pleasure source."
"Kinda."
"Your a fucking dumbass.."
"Your the one that bit me just saying."
"Fuck off.."
"Nope, your stuck with me now forever sweetheart"
"AHHH!!"

...

It was a whole thing, I think I spent at least 2 hours in my bathroom mentally dying and crying while Katsuki begged for me to open the door so he could take a piss.

"GO PISS IN A CANN *sob*"
"THERES NO CANS!!"
"I DONT CARE!!"

Although I'll never really admit it was kinda my fault I could care less, I was stuck with him. For my whole life..how could life get any worse.

It was like being stuck with your horny bully in the same room because the janitor accidentally locked the door too early when you guys where held back till after school now no one's gonna get you!!

..that was a bit too specific..

....

"I'm s-sorry Izuku..will you f-forgive me." Katsuki tried to apologize to Izuku.
"That seemed hella forced." Izuku replied "what!? I what do you mean I gave my soul into the apology you know how hard it is for me to apologize!?" And Izuku just made a deadpanned expression. "That's a lot of bullshit if you ask me." And Katsuki huffed. "Shut up deku." And he turned away and sat on the couch.

"*sigh..* Kachan..I'm really sorry for biting you..I didn't mean too..can you forgive me.." Izuku said walking to Katsuki who turned away. "HUFF..maybe-". "But in all fairness you tried to take advantage of me, and that was just example how you should sound when you apologize." And Katsuki stared at him in annoyance.

"I'm leaving.." and he walked away. "Good! Don't come back!!" And- "SHUTUP YOU DAMN DEKU AND GO TOO HELL!!" And Katsuki stomped away.
"Hmpf. Not my fault stupid.." Izuku mumbled as he went to his bedroom to go to sleep.

After a few hours Izuku just only had a soda and a snack for dinner. Too much was happening and he was on the verge of a mental breakdown again.

Izuku turned and face the wall while pulling the covers over himself and trying to going to sleep. But suddenly the door opened quietly and soft footsteps came towards him.

"Izuku if your awake..I'm sorry, for taking advantage of you..and being rude too you..will you forgive me..And it's fine if you don't..and want some space I'll sleep on the couch.." Katsuki said calmly before sounds of footsteps walked away.

Izuku debated but he sounded so apologetic..

"Wait!" And the footsteps stopped "I-..get in bed with me.." Izuku said calmly as footsteps got closer and the bed shifted. "Okay.." Katsuki smiled slightly and hugged Izuku from behind and pulled him close.

"I-I'm sorry.. agai-" "it's fine..just- cuddle me.." Izuku smiled as he turned to face Katsuki who was surprised but a warm smile appeared on his face. "Okay.."

Izuku snuggled in the arms of Katsuki as Katsuki wrapped his arms around him securely.

The thing is, Katsuki had been practicing how to apologize for the past few hours, as he felt guilty. It was pretty hard for him..it didn't know if he should sound more empathetic or if it would come off as he was forcing himself or if it was fake..

Cause he didn't want to end it bad with Izuku. Their was just one thing Katsuki could never admit..

But he will..one day.

...
Authors note:

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
More will be coming out soon!!

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.6K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
18.7K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
145K 4.2K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
104K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...