Fateful Encounter || BTS ✔️

Da keeri2202

"Where are you doll" his deep husky voice flew through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. You shudde... Altro

characters
Prologue
chapter 1 (edited)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Facts
Character Visualization

chapter 13

2.7K 165 6
Da keeri2202

You and Jimin take your time of chats and walk towards the destination, more likely in search of your friends, Jenni, Lisa and Jackson.

Suddenly, the heavy sound of boots hitting the ground could be heard well through your ear, you look and stare at the scenario, due to your extremely small height you couldn't get the view of the person who arrived at the place.

Before you could continue staring, Jimin pulls you down and both of you hide inside the bush of grass. You stay near him so that the big boots don't stomp on your body and crush you to death. You could see the increased number of giants storming into Jungkook's mansion.

Something is gonna happen now.

___________________________________

Taehyung pushes through the entrance without sparing attention to the workers present inside the hallroom to welcome him. He looks around hoping to find the main character of the scene, Jeon Jungkook.

"Are you searching for me, your majesty?" Jungkook says surprisingly, Taehyung turns in his left direction and locks his eyes with Jungkook.

"What a pleasant surprise-"

"Cut the talk and tell me where Namjoon is" Taehyung cuts him coldly and rushes to his main topic of chat.

"I'm sorry to break your hope but I haven't found him yet" Jungkook lies.

Taehyung scoffs and stares at him darkly.

"And you expect me to believe that" Taehyung chuckles and shakes his head.

"Well yes, your majesty" Jungkook maintain his act and controls his inner anger to strangle him.

"Hmm fine let's say that I can accept it since you haven't informed me but I need to check shouldn't I?" He asks in surprise and raises his eyebrows.

"S-sure your Majesty" Jungkook grew tensed even though he knows that Taehyung will stand zero chances of finding Namjoon because he isn't here in the mansion.

"Good then, guards search the entire place, call me if you find anything suspicious" Taehyung announces and the guards rush to work.

Taehyung walks inside the mansion and takes a look at the place one by one.

Jungkook stands still and looks at his action. He could feel his muscles growing tense and he could control his emotion of fear, he closes his eyes and smirks to himself to be himself, a little bit of his tensed face will reveal everything to Taehyung. Taehyung was not only a prince but a trained warrior who has won so many wars with his single step towards it. Hence he needs to be extremely careful around him.

Taehyung points to a particular door which most probably leads to the basement.

"Can I?" He asks pointing to the door.

Jungkook hesitantly nods his head.

Taehyung smiles at him and pulls open the door, he makes his way inside the dark room. Taehyung slowly looks around and inspects the place for a few minutes.

One of his guards comes and stands beside Taehyung, proceeding to say his result of the search.

"We couldn't find any presence of Kim Namjoon you're Majesty," says the male after bowing to his king.

Taehyung nods his head and scans the surroundings.

Jungkook squints his eyes unable to read his reaction.

Taehyung slowly walks over to Jungkook and stands before him.

"Guards, arrest Jeon Jungkook for patterning with the traitor Kim Namjoon in the murder of the royal family" Taehyung announces and a force of guards arrive inside and surround Jungkook.

Jungkook looks taken as he moved backwards, his face morphs into a pure wave of shock unable to believe the storm of words he just heard from the King.

"W-what- I-I didn't do anything!" He tries to muster up words from his paralysed body.

Taehyung smirks and leans forward to Jungkook's ears.

"Who do you think am I?" He whispers sending chills down Jungkook's spine.

"I'm not only a king but the most powerful warrior in this world, I have won plenty of battles and faced many cunning persons and won over them, and you think your silly method of hiding Namjoo from me will not be known huh?" Jungkook gulps down as he tries to digest his words.

"I can smell that bastard Namjoon, I know his scent to the point that I can sense him in a few meters, this place clearly carries his annoying scent and from my observation, you must have captured him a few weeks ago yet you failed to give me a notice"

Jungkook looks taken back from Taehyung's every word. This man is worse than him, he even memorises his enemy's smell to the point that he can sense them anywhere, this creeps him in and out. He tried to fool Kim Taehyung but in the end, his plan got backfired to himself and now he is caught red-handed by the monster.

Jungkook alerts himself and gets ready to find a way to escape. Now that he is caught he needs to find a way to escape from this crazy male.

He immediately pushes a guard out of the way and rushes out of the room, he runs straight to his room to look for a weapon but before he could reach it, an arrow was shot straight into his leg, causing him to fall on the floor with a hiss of pain.

Taehyung walks to him and crouches down to his level.

"Tsk tsk, Jeon Jungkook a popular business noble is underneath me, what a pity" Taehyung mocks as he shakes his head with a cocky smirk.

Soon his eyes change to a dark look and grab hold of Jungkook's neck.

"The throne is only mine, Keep your eyes off my stuff" he growls tightening his hold.

"You're greedy but not more than me" he smirks and lets go of him.

"Throw him in place dungeon for conspiring with Namjoon against me"

The guards nod their heads and drag Jungkook.

"Kim Taehyung!! Wait for me! I'll take my revenge on you, I won't spare you bloody bastard" Taehyung ignores him as if he is dust.

The guards drag Jungkook's screaming body away.

___________________________________

As you walk for a few distances, you could see that the grassy region has come to an end, your eyes catch someone around your height standing near the end of the grassy part. Your gaze is welcomed by Jenni and your friends standing at the end of the mansion. Jimin also notices them and waves his hand at them.

"Jenni!!" You scream in happiness and run towards her, Jenni also smiles in bliss as she runs to hug your small frame in her arms, but before you could engulf her a large boot of a Giant smashes the grass of ground, causing you to fall with a screech. Jenni also falls back due to the unexpected force.

Jenni slowly gets up and looks forward, her eyes wide in shock when she realizes that the giant has caught your loud shriek, before the male giant could go by your side, she runs to his leg and pinches his pants to divert his attention to her.

_______________________________________

A growl of hiss erupts from Taehyung as he looks below the ground, his eyes shift to his boots where he felt an inch of a pinch on his legs. His eyes spot a human on the side of his pants. His lips curve into a smirk as he bents down and grabs the small human in his palms.

Jenni struggles around his grip, she could feel his intense gaze on her. Her eyes meet his gaze and a cloud of fear covers her.

"You look, delicious dear, I wonder how you will taste when I devour you," Taehyung says as he licks his lips. He brings her to his guards and orders him to arrange a dinner with the human he just caught.

"I want her as my dinner, make it delicious," Taehyung says before walking back to his carriage, Jenni's body trembles in fear as the royal giants take her to her new hell.

_______________________________

Your eyes look horrified as you witnessed Jenni being captured because of you, you try to scream for her but before you could emit any sound Jimin covers your mouth and pulls you back into the grass of the bush.

You struggle under his hold and ask him to let you go but your voice gets muffled due to his tight seal around your mouth.

"Shush y/n, don't do anything, you will catch his attention on you" Jimin whispers but you remain deaf to his words, all you wanted now is to save Jenni and you would do anything for that. You get away from Jimin's iron grip and run towards the giants.

"Y/n" Jimin whisper yells and runs after you.

"Prince Jimin" Jackson runs following Jimin.

you give your full strength and run as fast as possible, once you near the giants, you grab hold onto their cloth and stick to them. You nicely hide from them and look towards their hands, your eyes catch Jenni in their hold.

You clench your fist, determined to save Jenni no matter what it cost.

You will save her.

_________________________________

Finally, our y/n is going to enter inside the castle of giants, let's see what will happen.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

44.2K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
242K 9.3K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
449K 24.4K 55
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
244K 13.1K 60
"Live this life with me." His loving gaze met yours, his fingers tucked the fallen hair that was interrupting his admiral view of the beauty, behind...