IMPOSTER

By SumayyahLawal

"You are not Stella", Theodore said angrily and I stood there in silence. "Answer me damnit" he said hitting... More

plan
chapter two
chapter 3
i don't trust that Asher guy
chapter 5
chapter six
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter Eleven
chapter 12
Pearls Pov
chapter 14
old wounds
16
pearl
Pearl
chapter19
chapter 20
Bad news
bad news 2
Bad news 3
The Truth
25
26
5years later
28
29
32
30
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
The end is near
The End
bonus chapter

31

3 2 0
By SumayyahLawal

Please like❤️

Pearl's Pov

Immediately we entered the kids room, they rushed to us looking Soo happy.

Mummy, they said together making me laugh a little as I bent down to their level.

I want to tell you guys something, I said with a little smile.

You don't have to tell us anything, we know he is our father, Athena shyly and I smiled at how cute she was. She wasn't the shy type but I guess I understand her.

Really, I said and they nodded. He is the man in the picture right, Aiden said and I nodded and they both face Theodore who looked kinda nervous before bending down as well.

And immediately they both hugged him which made him surprise before he smiled.

I knew he was scared that they wouldn't like him.

I will be on my way Pearl, I heard lura say.

Okay, my regards to your mom and sister, I said as she left the room.

I will be downstairs if you need me, I said to Theodore who had tears in his eyes.

I smiled and left the room.

*****************************************
You guys should come downstairs, dinner is ready I said entering the room and saw them laughing and talking.

Okay time for dinner, you can talk to your dad later he isn't going anywhere, I said and they grumbled.

We are not hungry, they said and I frowned slightly.

You haven't eaten anything since this afternoon, your dad is also very hungry, I said but they till grumbled and Theodore smiled seeing the irritated look on my face.

Kids let's all go down to eat, I promise I am not going anywhere, he said and they smiled at him before getting down from the bed and running out of the room.

I sighed as Theodore walked towards me.

They are just to stubborn I said as he hugged me from the side and planting a kiss to my front head.

They probably got it from you he said as we walked out of the room and down the stairs.

I am not stubborn I said and he just hummed.

Be careful I said as I saw both of them fighting over a seat.

Mommy, I got here first, Aiden said.

Mommy he is lying, Athena said and I frowned.

Athena what did I say about lying and fighting with your brother, I asked.

It's a bad habit, she replied quietly.

Then what are you suppose to do, I asked.

Sorry Aiden she said and Aiden sat in another seat, letting her have the seat, and I smiled at Aiden to which he returned.

Motherhood really fits you my love, Theodore said and I smiled.

I know you are just saying that, sometimes it's as if I can't take it anymore, I said.

I am here now, he said and I nodded as my mind started to think.

Will I leave everything here to return back with Theodore.

Stop thinking, he said using his hand, to rub my cheeks.

How did you know Athena was lying he asked quietly as we walked to the dinning table.

I just know, you see, Aiden is reserved and he won't cause trouble without a reason but Athena is very naughty, I said as we took our seat.

I served everyone's food and we started eating.

Are we going to be living with daddy now just like all my classmates, Aiden asked.

Eat quietly, I said.

Daddy do you also have a big car and house, Athena asked with a huge smile on her face.

Athena, I said quietly.

Yes, I do.

I will be taking you guys home to where you belong, he said and I groaned.

You are not helping matters I whispered.

Yeeee, they both shouted which earned a glare from me and they became quiet.

You guys can talk as much as you want when you are done eating I said and they nodded.

*****************************************

They are both asleep, Theodore said walking into my room, do they like the story you told them, I asked and he nodded.

I don't even need to ask, they will like anything that comes from you, I said and he smiled.

Are you jelous.

Jelous I said and scoffed.

Ofcourse no, I am just, I don't know I said and he nodded.

It's late already will you like to stay the night, I said nervously and he smiled.

Ofcourse, he said touching my hands which made me shiver.

I..I want some water, I said and he smiled.

Pearl are you nervous around me, he asked with a smirk .

No, no ofcourse not. I am... I am just a little thirsty, i said practically running out of the room and down the stairs.

Once I have heard enough water, I walked back upstairs and into the room.

I saw him looking around and he turned when he noticed my presence behind him.

He took long strides towards me and I back away gulping nervously.

Why do you feel uneasy, he asked in a soft voice.

Uneasy, no I am perfectly fine. It's probably because of everything that happened today I said and he looked at me.

Pearl tell me the truth, he said and I looked down.

I- I am scared, I feel guilty and it's making it hard to act normal when you are around, I said ignoring the fact of my insecurities, since I am much older now and i already have kids.

There's a drawn out silence before I let out a startled Yelp when Theodore's arms scoop under my knees and back, lifting me up in a swift motion.

Theodore, what- what the hell? I say started staring at his fixed expression as he turns and starts walking.

He doesn't respond which only skyrockets the anxiety lodged in my throat "what are you.."

"Stop talking" he cuts me off and I clamp my mouth shut staring at him with wide eyes.

His he upset or something? I asked myself.

His jaw is set sharp and he takes slow steps towards the bed and I am lost for what to make of how he's acting.

By the time we reached the bedside he drops me onto the bed like a rag doll, not even nor even giving me time to blink before he crawled ontop of me.

His knees are perched firmly between my legs, holding up his weight with his hands as he stares at me so intensely I wish the bed was made of quick sand and I could just sink into it.

He searches his eyes over my shocked face, looking like he is trying to decipher a secret code in his mind that I have no idea about.

He looks furious, and I want to squirm at the sight. I'd give anything to know what he was thinking right now, why are you like this he asked but before I get a chance to respond he continues.

"I told you I love you and we should put everything behind us, the guilt and the hurt we caused each other.

I watch is face carefully, and he shakes his head. "Stupid woman".

I frown at him, wondering why he needed to throw me on a bed just to insult me"what do you me..."

No talking, unless I ask you a question he cuts me off firmly, and my mouth smacks shut again.

My breathing picks up when he slides on one of his hands down my arm, grasping my wrist and pinning it next to my head.

"Stupid woman" for overthinking every situation, he repeats, the same action with his other hand, pinning my free wrist next to my head and my heart starts to thump faster.

I watch with large eyes as he wets his lips then clicking his tongue cautioning me.

He urges my leg further apart with his knees as he slots himself against me between my legs, moving my thighs to rest near his hips.

He bits on his lips brows creasing deeper as he watches my reaction and I clamp my hands into fists when he dips his head down, pressing his tips to my jaw and starts a slow trail to my neck as he speaks.

"But I'm stupid too, for everything I did five years ago, for not understanding you and for letting my rage blind me". My nerves are firing over my entire body and I bite down on my lips to stop the noises wanting to escape me, his words and the tone of his voice feels like they're being soaked into the skin as he says them.

He moves his lips to the other side of my neck, continuing his hushed gravel toned speech against my skin in between slow open mouthed kisses that has me wishing I could squeeze my legs together, but he's between them and it's torturous.

All the feelings I had bottled up came clashing on me.

Can we start afresh without guilt and most importantly insecurities, which is quiet obvious that you have, I lover you back then amd I still do right now. All this year's without you has been complete torture.

I could only manage to nod, completely crippled between the emotions raging inside me and the sensations he has tingling over every part of me.

I feel him smile against my ear before he lifts his face to look down at me it's bizarre to see his eyes so dark and lit up at the same time.

He leans his face down to peck my lips, smiling still "my pearl".

It took everything in me to not wheeze out the sound of my heart being choked, I have to be dreaming again.

He kissed me slowly, releasing my wrists as he drags his hands down my forearms going down my shoulders. And my waist until he reaches the silk night gown brunched at my hips. My breathing shallows as he starts to push it upwards only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head and arms quickly and throwing it aimlessly before connecting his lips back against my own.

His warn hands go everywhere at once, smoothing and palming over every part of my newly exposed skin and every touch swirls that same burning inside of me that I always have for him.

He wraps his large hand around the underside of my jaw, holding it firmly ad he pulls his face back again switching like the crack of a whip from soft to sinister with that hungry flash behind his eyes.

He is staring at me like he wants to devour me and it feels like someone is twisting my inside and wringing them out like a damp wash cloth over it.

He tenses his fingers around my jaw, moving his free hands to tickle down to the fleshy area where my hips meets my behind and squeezes it roughly, before dragging his blunt nails up the back of my thigh.

Even after all this year's you still manage to make me crazy, I wanna make you feel good as you make me feel on the inside, show you how crazy you make me.

I swallow harshly, my mouth feeling like I haven't had a drop of water in years, like all the moisture in my body has pooled in a heart between my legs.

His breathing starts getting heavier as he hovers his lips above mine "can I do that for you baby? Can you let me do that?

My heart hitches in my throat as I try and gulp it back down, before saying yes with my voice tight, the words having to be squeezed out of my vocal chords.

He releases my jaw, taking his hands under my thighs to wrap them around his hips before snatching my hips and pinning them above my head abruptly with one hand as the other smooths my hair away from my face.

The contrast between the forceful and gentle actions he's doing are setting my blood on fire.

Theodore presses a quick kiss to my lips trying to control my breathing but the anxiety in my chest is already making my chest rise and fall rapidly and he smooths his hands up and down my waist to soothe me.

Theodore wets his lips, trailing his hands to rest on my panties and hooking his fingers into bought side, removing it swiftly.

I hold my breath as I feel the fabric slips down my legs and his hands slides to my exposed flesh of my behind and he grips it, palming and squeezing it as he leaves a trail of kisses across the sensitive skin between my hips as he kisses his way higher.

He gives the flesh on my behind anothe squeeze as he trails his lips higher.

I look down to watch him and stroke my fingers through his hair, he gyms going higher to press a kiss between my cleavage before his hazel eyes trails from my face down my entire body so slowly it makes my skin tingle, I could almost feel them burning into me as he sucks his lower lip under his teeth, keeping his smirks as he shakes his head and looks back to mg face.

He grabs my hips turning me until my back his to him, urging me back and pulling me up until I'm sat in his laps, his hard chest pressing against my bate back and our skin touching feels electrifying and that's when I noticed he had no shirt on.

"When did he take them off" I thought. Sparks short up my spine when his warm hands smooth down my thighs, dipping inside of them to urge them apart as he rests his chin on my shoulder, his cheek pressing against mine.

He trails his hands higher inside my thighs teasing them to just near my core before he keeps sliding them up my hips, stomach, stopping briefly to massage and palm my breasts in his hands before he takes my arms and lifting them until they were wrapped around the back of his neck behind me.

He starts pressing kisses to my cheek, starting to move his wet lips down towards my neck as his hands slaps higher until they drag a slow torturous stroke up my heat as the other smooths back up my stomach and he buries his face against my neck letting out a low groan.

"Shit, you're soaking" he breathes, shifting his hips underneath me and I can feel the hard bulge in his pants straining against me .

He continues to stroke his fingers along my embarrassing damp folds in slow indulgent motions, and in a swift motion his fingers are inside me my legs started to tremble as a squirm on top of him unable to hold still.

I whine the minute Theodore pauses his hands, pressing a kiss to my cheek as he brings us to stand with his arm around my stomach before he moves and practically tosses me into the bed with a growl. I don't even have time to comprehend hitting the growl. I don't even have time to comprehend hitting the sheets before he's grabbing my ankles and turning me more onto the bed as he climbs on it and pushes my leg apart.

My eyes are wide and my chest is hearing as I look to him, and he wets his lips as he looks at me under his brows, crawling between my legs with a predatory look.

He gives me one last look before holding my legs and all I can do is throw my head back and let out a strangled moan the minute he attaches his legs to my heat.

His warm tongue flattens against my clit as his fingers did into my skin while he lets a deep groan that rumbles up through him and vibrates against me and I whine at the feelings.

His tongue starts to circle and trace skilled patterns against my nerves, my back arching as I breathe out frantic moans that I can't control and I'm gripping into the sheets for dear life.

His movements with his mouth and tongue become more salacious and indulgent, line he's devouring his last meal and every muscle in my body feels like it's constricting and spasming as the pit of my stomach starts to curl to tight I could scream.

He slides one of his hands to flatten over my abdomen, while the other snakes down and he teases his ring and middle finger against my sodden entrance before guiding them in slowly and I cry out at the feeling.

He pulls his mouth back, keeping his dark eyes locked on me as he increases the speed of his fingers, deliberately hitting that part in me that's causing a pressure so intense I start to panic.

Theo I gasp " oh fuck" I squeeze my eyes shut as it becomes more violet inside me and look back to him for some kind of help.

Removing his hands from my folds he stands and takes off his jeans and briefs before placing himself between my legs.

He looks into my eyes as he starts to move into me slowly till his filled me up and I automatically shut my eyes.

Look at me he says and I open my eyes to look into his.

He started to move in a painfully slow motion which made me almost whine since it isn't not what I wanted.

As if reading my mind he started to increase his pace and I let a whimper.

Please press the like botten❤️

Sorry for the late update, I hope the wait was worth it.

I know I am not good with sex scene and all but I hope you love it.

Imagine the rest on your own cus I don't know how to continue it.

The next chapter will be up probably in 2days time. I will start working on it immediately.

Love you guys and thanks for reading my book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 474 30
Suddenly, he moved closer to her and held her by her waist then grabbed her hand. The young lady quickly pulled away with anger, "what's your problem...
1M 27.9K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...
233 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
36 2 15
Vile is my love for Miss Sophie, Versatile is her friendship to my heart. I am Theo, widely regarded as Prince Theodore in the Greek kingdom of 18t...