36

Theodore's Pov

One second, I said disengaging from our hug to check who was calling me.

Hello, I said on picking the call.

Yes Mr Williams the results are ready and you would be surprise to see what we found, can you come to the hospital, Angel said into the phone.

Okay, fine I am on my way, I will be there in an hour I said ending the call.

I have to go, I said and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Where to, she said and I sighed.

Fine, I wanted to confirm what happened to me yesterday, because I noticed that when I got home, I only drank from the bottle water on my desk, so I had it tested, I said and she nodded.

You believe Catherine did something to the  water, I can't believe you married that woman, she spoke out and I smiled.

Love can be blind sometimes, and we were really young back then, but now I know who she is, I am not the same as I was all those years ago,and I only love you now i said kissing her.

I have to go now, I want you and the kids to move in with me, and I have called the interior decorator to come and design their room along with their brother's room by tomorrow evening they will be done and I want you guys to move in tomorrow as well, then we have to buy you guys more clothes and toys for the kids too, he said.

Okay, I don't mind living with you, but don't you think we should eem.. you know what forget it and get going, remember you said you will be there in an  hour, she said awkwardly and I nodded.

Ofcourse, see you later, I said and left.

*****************************************
You won't believe what happened yesterday I said to Lorenzo and he frowned, I hope it's not bad, he said and I sighed.

I am afraid it's more than bad, I said and Nathan just looked lost.

Nathan are you here, I spoke up and he nodded. Y-yes I am, sorry I was just thinking.

Thinking, Malhar asked worriedly. Ever since Ruby and Nathan broke up, he has been kinda sad.

Don't tell me it's about Ruby, she's moves on and she is happy working abroad, but I think she doesn't want to come back because of you, which I kinda get but you guys never really told us why you broke up, Malhar said.

It's nothing, and I wasn't thinking about Ruby, he said quietly and we all nodded unsure.

Soo what were you saying, he asked.

I slept with Catherine last night, I said and Malhar tightened his fist and frowned.

And Lorenzo just looked at me as if I have grown two heads.

Wait let me get this straight, you had sex with Catherine just after you got Pearl back, how could you stoop so low, Nathan said angrily and I rubbed my forehead.

It happened fast and I tried to control it, and Pearl caught us having sex, I said quietly and Malhar stood up with his chair falling to the ground.

I thought you of all people should know what is wrong from what is right, if you knew you still had feelings for that bitch Catherine, why did you have to bring my sister back her, and to think I helped cover your lie.

Calm down Malhar, I said and I saw him clench his fist and I am not obviously ready to be hit on the face so I handed him the doctors report.

I was drugged and the only reason Pearl had to see that was because I called her, I said as Malhar opened the paper, she put a sexual enhancer in your water, Malhar said in shock and I nodded.