DON'T BLAME ME jjk ff (Ft.bts...

By by_noor08

YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult... More

ABOUT STORY
PROLOGUE
who is that person?
HANDSOME GENTLEMAN
IN LOVE
montezuma's revenge
THE PROPOSAL
FAVORITE PHOTO
DRUNK
THANK GOD
JASMINE
MINE IS MINE
CHALLENGE
MISSING
WAIT AND WATCH
THE EVIL IS OUT
ENGAGEMENT pt-1
ENGAGEMENT pt-2
ENGAGEMENT pt -3
ANOTHER LESSON
NEVER KNOW
MADNESS
KIM
I WILL DIE
WHY??
GUARDIAN ANGEL
SING OF LOVE
DAYDREAM
LETTER
DUALITY
ACTING
EMBRACED
TRIP pt - 1
TRIP pt-2
STRANGER
YOURS
PLEASE
I HAVE TO
JIN
KOREA
ENCHANTED
EVENT
END ♡♡
EPILOGUE

DAY OUT

399 8 5
By by_noor08

Y/N's POV:

I am at the top of the hill and when I look down, all I can see is the river, a too intense flowing river. I am going to fall. My legs are shaking. Feeling hard to breathe. I will fall... I will... He is coming close to me. Each of his feet makes me want to fall down.

He wants that. I am trembling. He comes close to me and holds me tight and whispers in my ear, "If I can't make you live with me, I will make you die with me.... I can... Let's die together if we can't live together. Wait 1....2....3, let's die." He said, "Leave me Jungkook, I wanna live. Please leave me." I said.

No, no I don't want to die, but I can't push him or run away, he is scary. I want to live. Tears are coming out of my eyes and sweat is coming out and mixing with tears. I want to live. He is going to jump with me from the top of the mountain into the river. We will die for sure but I want to live.
But he is Jungkook, he is so stubborn, he is not going to leave, he is jumping. I can feel my body tilt and I am going to fall in a second.
I am sweating and the pupil of my eyes is increasing, I am going to die. I closed my eyes tightly because I don't want to see my death. I can hear Yuna's scream.
I am falling, my feet leave the land but he is still holding me tightly, he didn't leave me. I am floating in air like a paper does with him. I am still in his arms but my body is wet. Yes, I can't breathe. I am in water, yes, I am in the river. Feeling hard to breathe, I can't take a single breath. I am panicking.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung is going to bed. He is lying but he can't sleep, keeps rolling in bed. Covering himself with a blanket and trying to sleep but he can't.... He sits down, "What should I do... Should I go there and take that... If I do, she will probably think I am an alcoholic guy. But it's wine, but still, I can't sleep without taking a sip of Recioto.... What should I do.... "
He covers himself and lays down again.
He stands up all of a sudden and walks like he gained confidence all of a sudden.

He slowly goes out, closes the door slowly, and gets into her apartment with the extra key. As he drinks a glass of wine, he is ready to go back, but he hears her screaming, "Leave me Jungkook. I wanna live, please leave me," and screaming. He gets worried for sure, he runs and opens the door. He sees someone having a bad dream for the first time.
He gets scared, her body is fully sweated and breathing heavily. He runs towards her and looks at her with dropped jaw.
She wakes up all of a sudden and starts breathing heavily and coughing. He goes to her and rubs her back. She can't breathe at all. He keeps asking, "Are you okay?" but she doesn't answer. She is feeling it's hard to breathe, she is crying too. He doesn't know what to do.

After some time, she gets well but still not that good. "I am sorry," she said.
"Are you okay? Did you have asthma?" He asked worriedly. "No, no. I just had a bad dream," she said. "Like you're getting killed...?" He asked while looking at her face like a kid. "No, dying with someone. How did you know?" "You said to leave you, I want to live, and also his name.... What is... That umm.. Something like Kook," he said and started thinking. "Jungkook!? It slipped from her mouth. "Yeah.... Did he try to kill you?" He asked. "No, I think sir, you should go and sleep now.... "She said.
"Yeah... But I can't leave you like this, you are really having so much trouble... Thank god I came here...." He said but she didn't agree, but he takes a pillow and lays down on the sofa.
"Turn off the light," he said and closes his eyes. She feels so sorry for him.
"Thank you... "She said. "Good night... "He replied. "Umm yes.... Good night. "He actually can't sleep on the couch. Somewhere he is regretting his choice...
He doesn't know how he managed all night.

MORNING:

Taehyung is still asleep, he actually got comfortable after the sunrise. It's 10 am, Y/N wakes up. She saw him sleeping on the couch. She goes to wake him up, he didn't, so she goes to the kitchen and makes her morning coffee, also for him, and she started drinking it. That time he wakes up and comes out like this.

"Ohh... You woke up. I made coffee for you," she said. That time he comes to reality.
"What time is it?" He started panicking. "Ten-thirty." "WHAT??!! What should I do, what should... Wait a minute," he runs out and goes to his apartment.
And checks his phone.

15 missed calls from Secretary Park
And 3 from WW

Connecting call to Secretary Park...

Tae: Hello....

Park: Hello sir, where are you....?

Tae: I-I actually.... Umm... I am sick.

Park: Oh.. What about the meeting at 11?

Tae: Oh shit..... Cancel it.

Park: Oh ok... So are you off today, sir?

Tae: Yup.... Take a look at everything, ok?

Park : Yes, sir...

Call ended.

Connecting call to WW

Jin: Where are you?

Tae: Actually.. Umm... I will talk to you later after coming home... I am taking off, so take care of everything... Ok?

Jin: Yeah... But-

Call ended.

Something is going on in his head. He goes to Y/N's apartment. She is making breakfast. "Is there any problem?" She asked. "No... Nothing, I just will be late at the office, so I took off today... "He sits at the table while saying this.
"Sorry it's all because of me... "She takes a deep breath. "No... Not at all... I can go to the office whenever I want because I am the BOSS," he raises his eyebrow. "I took off because I want to.... What are you making?" He asked. "I don't know, there is nothing to make... Boiled eggs only," she said.
"Oh.. Let's go out... Together... If you don't have any problem," he is looking blankly at her and waiting for her answer, but she is still thinking. "Today I got a day off, so.... And there is nothing to eat and..... So I think it's a better opportunity to show you this city.... You'll probably be so bo red today, you don't have your phone too... Nothing to do at all.... Think?" He said. She nods. He stands up and goes to his apartment. "Get ready."

He comes to her apartment after getting ready with a big bag. She is also done.

And she wear this

She didn't ask anything, just stares at the bag. "Ohh... It's my dresses. I like tochange dresses for often so i keep dresses with me always to change according to location.... Yeah it's weird but- you know "He feel so awkward but yn is thinking all about jungkook he like also like to change dresses often. Her smile get fade away. "I know someone who also like change dresses often "
Then she realised what did she just say"who? " He asked "Never mind , let's go... Where are we going? "
She asked " at first we are going to my favourite restaurant "

/////_________________////

They gave their order and waited for their food. They didn't talk much, so he got ready to start a conversation. "Did you know Jin is such a good chef?" he said. But she just nodded. "He makes better food than any restaurant. That's why I keep him. To be honest, I am the worst at cooking, so he always makes food for me," he said and smiled. "Yuna cooks for me. She is really a good chef. She always cooks for us," she said. "Oh, I never knew. Sometimes I wonder about what my sister's personality is like," he said with a pained smile. "She is the best person I ever met. She is very caring. Sometimes I call her mom because she takes care of me so much, but she is a little emotional," she gave a little laugh. They both started talking more.

After that, they both went to the art museum. He gave her his camera and told her to take his picture. "You know, it's been a long time since I came here. When I was a student, I came here like once a week. Oh my god, I missed this place very much," he said while walking peacefully and feeling free. "Oh, it's beautiful," she said while looking at everything. "Let's take my picture right here," he said.

"Let me check," he ran to the tiny screen. "It's perfect. One more here, like this one," she gave a smile and nodded.

"Ok, thank you. You're such a good photographer. My dream is being with someone who takes good pictures of me," he said with a smile. "Oh, I like to take photos, but not of myself. I like to take pictures of flowers, the sky, sunsets, and animals. I love it. And that painting is my favorite. Van Gogh's 'The Starry Night.' It's one of my dreams to watch it in person," she pointed at the painting.. "then go and take a picture... "He take the camera . He take picture for her and go and show her to

She came and checked the picture. "Good, do you want to take a picture over there?" He nodded happily. She took a picture.

"Wait, I have an idea. It's gonna be funny," he said with a smirk. Yuna laughed after hearing his idea but she took a picture.

They had so much fun together in the museum. They didn't know how fast time went. "Let's go to the beach. You know the food is amazing there," he said. She nodded happily.

"Did you know that I really wanted to buy a house next to the beach when I was a kid?" he said. "Did you know that I hated the beach when I was a kid because one time I almost submerged in water? I saw death that day," she said and laughed. He laughed too. "Do you want to have ice cream?" she nodded. He bought two ice creams in the crowd and gave one to her. They both started eating. "Wow, an ice cream date," he said and started clicking pictures.

He took her picture too. "It's so good-looking," he looked so happy so she nodded happily. "Let me take more pictures of you. Stand up," he took one while he stood up. "Look at this... Oh my god... More, more," he looked so happy like a kid.

"Mine now," he said and ran and gave her the camera.

"It's all so good... You're too fun to hang out with... Next, I'll take you with me on a business trip. You know, I always feel so bored on trips, but today I had really, really fun... "he said. "I really don't want to go home. I want to pause at this moment... Let's go late," he said. "Yeah, it's fun." I wanna stay her too but let's go home now"she said .He pock your cheeks
______________________________________

I am going finish the story as much fast I can because I already started an other :)

I hope you like it :) vote if you....
Remember the name is changed
Have nice day....
:)
_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 658 53
."Okay but I'm gonna take you to my house you can't stay here" I said as I dragged her from the ground. (The chapters are in the beginning to short b...
5.5K 239 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
2.7K 103 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
2.2K 92 31
hey 👋guys this was my first story and I hope you all enjoy it and support me It was totally my imagination it has nothing to do with the idols in...