Trolls World Tour 2 (Trolls x...

AliceGalaxy3

After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Po... Еще

Prolouge
Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls
Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls
Going to the R&B tribe
Zach's Bio
Pop-Rock's plan / Meeting King Adrian of R&B
Meeting King Adrian Part 2
Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill
Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods
Camping / Journey
Stella's Bio
Capture?
MixVille / Friends with the enemy
Truth be told
(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)
Breaking in / The evil has arrived
Apologize / Bring back what was once mine / Teamwork
A/N!
(Sneak Peek #1 ) The Fight / The artifacts
(Sneak peek #2) The Fight / The Artifacts
The Fight / The Artifacts
The Battle begin / The loss of strings
Restoring music
Epilogue & Secret Ending

Information about the other 6 leaders

332 2 1
AliceGalaxy3

1. The Electronic Trolls: Electronic Trolls are known as the cousins of the Techno Trolls. They're known as the Energetic and Confident than the Techno Trolls. But their music is bit more faster, upbeat and energetic than theirs, it can have lyrics and don't have due to their advance skills. It said that they have the ability to heal themselves or to others.

They live in the under the ocean, their city is like a future modern city but in the underwater. Their eye sight is better than Techno Trolls, they could see clearly and better whenever they saw a distant things, creatures or trolls on their sight.

Their heart are the same like Techno Trolls but difference is they change colors based on their emotions, for examples: if they're angry, their heart turn red; if they're disgusted, their heart turn green and etc. Electronic Trolls has 3 patterns on their arms instead of 4. They're Confident, Carefree and Energetic almost similar to Pop trolls and Techno trolls. If one troll or vicious creatures attacking the Electronic troll, they will create a thunderstorm and/or tsunami.

2. The R&B Trolls: The R&B trolls are known as the Kind, Smart and Cool trolls. Their home has modern technologies than the Funk Trolls, even their weapons are more like Technology. Their music features a distinctive record production style, drum machine-backed rhythms, pitch corrected vocals, and a smooth, lush style of vocal arrangement than Funk. It also combines the elements of Funk, Soul and Pop songs.

Unlike the Funk Trolls, who have long neck and has quadrupeds. They also had an Animals like Features, they still look like Pop Trolls but they have animals like ears and tails. They also have Animals like Abilities based on their Characteristics, they possessed great strength, agility, sense, visions and etc. They live meadows to the ocean and has special connection to the Electronic Trolls. They are two difference between them: For Female, they had a lighter color and small tail and ears; For Male, they had a bigger tail and ears also they have natural colors than the lighter ones.

The R&B Trolls are Easygoing, Carefree and Adventurous but they can be smart and creative due to their Modern Technologies. If someone dislikes their music or their people, they would probably gonna brutally and savagely bite you like a predator who hunts for their prey.

3. The Opera Trolls: Opera Trolls are known as having a powerful and high pitched voice. They're known as the Calmest, Polite and Peaceful trolls and their music can be sad or happy due to their culture, it features such as scenery, costumes, and acting. Generally, however, Opera trolls are distinguished from other dramatic forms by the importance of song. They lived in the mountains that was covered with fogs where no one find it when it comes to dangerous creatures. Their kind are skilled warriors and loves battle when it comes to dangerous threats.

Instead of having small wings, their wings are bigger, have feathers and agile. Their culture was built for peace, family, love and music. They love acting and performance of their passion, it was built for the Theatre for watch. They are two accents they had: British and Australia, mostly these trolls have British but sometimes they have Australian accent.

They can fly faster like a thunder, using magic and using their special ability: The Sonic Scream, it can let out a dangerous, loudest screams that would probably gonna make almost everyone deaf of their loudest scream. Be careful to not pissed them off, they will probably gonna throw you off to the ocean.

4. The Pilipino-Pop trolls: Pilipino-Pop trolls are known as the Adventurous and Feisty trolls either. Also, they can be welcoming, friendly and kind at first glance or when it comes to kind people and lost ones. These trolls are mistrusting towards strangers including trolls of other tribes and can show aggression, however, they are sometimes willing to give them a chance. They lived in the deepest forest that was close and connected to the MixVille (A home of Mixed-Genre trolls). They're skilled/expert with weapons, combats and martial arts when it comes to intruders and attacks them without a second thought.

Their music refers to a contemporary pop music in the Philippines originating from the OPM genre. According to their culture, they can speak English and Spanish, it said that their ancestors learned how to speak English when the Ancestry trolls are still harmony. Pinoy pop emerged, often sung in Tagalog. It was a mix of rock, folk and ballads making political use of music similar to early hip hop but transcending class. Generally, however, this changes when the Kpop and Jpop trolls visit their tribe long time ago when they are still harmony, mirroring the Korean wave and similar Japanese wave popularity.

Pilipino-Pop trolls are talented, they can rap, dance, sing, acrobatics and more. They're skillful and brave warriors/fighters, they protect their own kind and their tribe when it comes to vicious beast, evil trolls and other dangerous creatures to fight. Their entrance are hidden in the bushes and acts like a camouflage to not revealing their tribe. Like R&B and Rock-Pop trolls, they also have animals like ears and tail and also, have animals like abilities to enhance their skills. If you dare to disrespect to their kind and music, they would gonna attack you with no mercy.

5. The Mixed-Genre Trolls: Mixed-Genre trolls are known as the Kindest and Sweetest trolls ever. They lived in the meadows of the woods that was close and connected to the Pilipino-Pop trolls. Their music features any kinds of genre they can sing.

They're like the Pop Trolls but the differences is that they have different species and colors and also, they have magical powers. Mixed-Genre trolls are similar to Pop-Trolls but different, sometimes the other Mixed-Genre can be act like the other tribes.

Mixed-Genre trolls are friends with every tribes in Trollstopia. However, if you hurt, attack or kill their kind, they would kidnapped you and put you in jail forever. Or, they would rather to curse you or turn you into a stone. Generally, however, they will help the anyone for those who was in great danger, feeling lost or who doesn't feel needed help, even their enemies.

6. The Rock-Pop Trolls: Rock-Pop trolls are known as more Violent and Aggressive type of trolls either. They lived in the Caves or Volcano. They're more Aggressive, Crazy and Vicious than the Rock Trolls, they can even withstand at heat and flames. Their music features loud drums, catchy bass lines and powerful vocal hooks than Rock music.

According to their culture, like R&B and Pilipino-Pop trolls, they also have animals like features but they also have predator appearance, sometimes not, they're the taller than the Hard Rock trolls especially their Queen of Rock, Barb. They can be short temper and hot-headed. They love to sing and dance crazy unlike the Rock trolls.

Rock-Pop trolls are skilled with weapons as well, they're skilled with combats and martial arts. They possessed with great strength so be careful, if your brave enough to piss them off. They will attack you with no second thought and show you no mercy.

Leaders:

1. King Nathan Oceanheart
Artifact: Spear
Age: 25
Sexuality: Gay
Voice Claim: Alan Walker
Info: King Nathan, son of King Beat and Queen Coral. He is known as the Protective and Understanding leader who helps his people from trouble and gives them safety even sacrificing with all of his power to them. He will do anything for his tribe and his people, he had a sad memories during his preteen years when his parents went disappeared leaving him in charge for the kingdom.

Nathan acts like a big brother figure for his friends or his allies. He would always brighten them up, comforts them and plays with other children. He had his artifact when his father decided to hand him over him before he and his wife left. He'll do anything for his kingdom and his people or else, you'll end up kicking your ass by him or electrocute you to death by him.

2. King Adrian Willowforce
Artifact: Magical Staff
Age: 26
Sexuality: Straight (But LGBTQ+ supporter)
Voice Claim: Drake
Info: King Adrian, son of Queen Tiffany and a closest friend of King Nathan. Adrian is very easygoing and confident troll ever known but he can be flirtatious and mischievous when it comes to women. He loves to flirt and tease with other women and set up pranks to other trolls. Also, he dubbed himself "The Trolls ladies' man" thanks to his flirty attitude.

He's also the father of 2: Alto and Dakota, he's a very loving and caring yet funny father ever since his wife died, he'll do anything to make his kids happy and safe. Whenever he's on his duties, his sisters will take care of them when he was not around. He always stay Nathan's side after the loss of his parents, he acts like an older brother or a father to him. Be careful, if you dare to hurt his friends, his allies and his family, He'll end up beat the sh!t out of you.

3. Queen Cynthia Grandwillow
Age: 28
Sexuality: Straight (But LGBTQ+ Supporter)
Artifact: Horn (It can turn into any kind of weapon)
Voice Claim: Renée Fleming (A/N: If you don't know about her, love her works and her perfomance. ^w^)
Info: Queen Cynthia, daughter of King Harold and Queen Lisa. She had a powerful high pitched voice like her mother and she's a skilled warrior like her father. She's Kind-Hearted, Understanding, Calm and Polite Queen you ever met, she treats her people like family with kindness and respect. Her passion of Acting and Singing makes her talented but she's also humble and selfless towards the others more than just being an ego.

Ever since her parents' disappearance when she was 14, she'll do anything with her power for her kingdom safe and make sure her people was safe from the evil threat. Also, she acts like everyone's mother figure to her friends, allies and, of course, children. However, be careful, if you dare to pissed her off, you better run for your live because she can curse you with her magic or she can hard punch you to the face.

4. Datu/King Arnulfo Sanchez
Age: 27
Sexuality: Bisexual
Artifact: Arnis (It can turn into any kinds of weapon)
Voice Claim: Zack Tabudlo
Info: King Arnulfo Sanchez, Son of King Joshua. Like Adrian, he's a Wolf Troll, he loves Singing, Fight/Battle, Acrobatics and even challenges such as Arm Wrestling. He's Determined, Strong-Willed, Cynical, Protective and Serious Warrior and King of Pilipino-Pop trolls but he is also Kind, sweet and Friendly to his friends and his allies once you get to know him more. He also acts like an Older Brother to his friends, and always comfort them whenever they're sad.

In the deep inside, Arnulfo is also hurt due to had his harsh break up at the age of 16 when his girlfriend dumped him with other male troll leading him to have no sense of love. But for his parents, the King and Queen of Pilipino-Pop trolls went missing, they believed that the King and Queen are dead leaving him and his younger sister, Cheska in charge for the tribe with their responsibilities. He always being protective to his sister, his people and the tribe with all of his power. Whenever you do, do not hurt his sister, his friends and his allies or else, you'll end being wrestled by Arnulfo due to his great strength.

5. Queen Arianna Blossom
Age: 23
Sexuality: Pansexual
Artifact: Magical Wand
Voice Claim: Katy Perry
Info: Queen Arianna, daughter of King Desmond and Queen Abby. She's known as the Bestest and Loving Queen ever in her tribe. She's Cheerful, Fun-Loving, Warm and Compassionate troll you ever meet. She loves to Party, Singing, Dancing, Adventures, helping others and even hanging out with her friends. Like Poppy, she sees good to others, always being Happy-Go-Lucky and her greatest wish, like Poppy's wish, is to bring harmony and peace to the 12 tribes once again. But, she can be serious, focused and understanding when it comes to her duty as a Queen and when it comes to missions.

She had a boyfriend when she was 15 but until, he was gone after he decided to bring some flowers for her but, he didn't came back, leaving her fear of losing someone she loves. That's why, she was very protective to her younger sister, Anna and her people. She and Anna lost their parents when they were but children. Arianna willingly to take responsibilities to her tribe and her kind to feel safe. Although, she had depression, she will understand about the anyone's feelings and their traumatic past.

6. King Samson Grandblaze
Age: 28
Sexuality: Bisexual
Artifact: Battle Axe
Voice Claim: Chris Martin
Info: King Sam, son of King Craig and Queen Gina. He's known as the Vicious and Aggressive troll you ever met, he's violent and can easily get angry then he'll attack them. He loves Fighting, Rock Music and tease others, he's the Craziest and Vicious trolls you ever met. Surprisingly, Sam has a Soft Spot for Children, he can be Gentle, Soft and Kind towards them and always wanted to have one of his own.

Unknown to his story but there's a hint that he lost his twin sons, Damian and Daniel, and his younger sister, Natalia from the incident which makes him devastated, even much more devastated before that incident. When his wife gone after she got abducted after his twin son are born safe and healthy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

88.6K 1.5K 58
Takes place after the events of Trolls World Tour. After rebuilding thier tribes after the damage done during the World Tour incident, Trollex thoug...
4.6K 136 17
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
37.9K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
108K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...