๐‚๐‡๐€๐„๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž...

By zhensword

๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”, ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”, ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐จ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ : ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ, ๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐• : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐• : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐•๐ˆ : ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ : ๐“๐จ๐†๐„๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐“๐จ๐†๐„๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ฒ : ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ฒ : ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ฒ : ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ

โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž

889 42 0
By zhensword

𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚆 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷
𝙰 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 || 8:11𝙰𝙼

The table is now open for the nomination of our class muse.” Namjoon, the newly elected class president asked, “Ah yes Kang?"

Seulgi, the orangehead girl then stood up with a bright smile, “I respectfully nominate my own Bae, Irene Bae for muse.”

She then sent a playful wink at the said purplehaired girl, earning an instant tinge of pink to creep it's way to the girl's cheeks.

Nayeon whistled, “That's cheesy.”

Ignoring her classmate's teasing comment and with blushing cheeks, Irene just shook her head shyly, unable to stop the smile forming her lips at her girlfriend's antic.

Jungkook then raised his hand and soon as Namjoon called him, he stood up with his bunny smile, a rather shy one, “Hyung, I respectfully nominate the most beautiful girl in my eyes, Lalisa Manoban, for muse. Thank you.” he said before he sat down.

Xukun's going to hunt you dead, Jeon Jungkook.” Bobby snickered as he whispered at him from the back, making the guy swallow thickly.

Yah, Kookie. You forgot to mention that I'm the hottest! That's unacceptable! Tsk!” Lisa, the most talkative person in their class yelled from the back of the room, poking her left cheek with her tongue, acting annoyed.

Miss Manoban, feet off your desk and please sit properly. You're in class, not at home.” Hae-in Jung, their class adviser remarked and the said girl immediately obliged with an apologetic look.

I'm sorry, Sir. You're just so handsome, just wanna get noticed by you.” Lisa said, now giving him her million dollar smile.

Yah, Lisa-yah! Mind who you're flirting with!” Jisoo furrowed her brows and glared at her, earning two raised hands of surrender from the thai.

She scratched her nape, “M-Mianhe, unnie.”

Hae-in just shook his head at his students' antics while Jungkook could only sigh at this in defeat, Lalisa's still oblivious of his feelings.

Any other nominations?” The president asked, “Yes, Taehyung? Did you just raise your hand?” Namjoon asked, and the said nerd fixes his glasses, scrunching his nose as he slowly stood up.

And with his boxy hesitant smile he says, “I r-respectfully nom-nominate M-Miss Je-Jennie K-Kim t-to be our c-class mu-muse. Thank you.” he badly stuttered, bowing with a furious blush consuming his cheeks, before he sat down.

Yah, Kim! For a nerd, what you did is just plain stupid!” Jeongyeon, the tall girl beside Lisa said, loud enough for everyone to hear, earning nods and laughters from the class.

What were you thinking?” Tzuyu, the always prim and proper student beside him asked, rather worriedly.

Hey, Kim! 'Ya outta ya dang mind?” Sehun shook his head.

Hey four eyes, are you trying to commit suicide?” Chen whose also sitting at the back, smirked.

Yo nerdy, your hopeless crush on Jennie won't save you from Park's wrath, I hope you're aware of that.” Sooyoung whose sitting in front of Lisa added.

My cousin's going to kill you, man.” Chanyeol snickered from the left corner of the room, sparking guffaws around the room.

Taehyung paled, realizing what he just did. He sure have a big fat crush on Jennie but doesn't wanna get on the wrong side of a certain Park.

While Jennie, on the other hand, the brunette girl whose mood has been sour since the morning and whose mind is flying elsewhere, has been staring at the door since the class started, obliviously ignoring everything that's been happening in her class including her nomination.

‘Where the hell is she?’ the girl's thoughts are revolving around the same question since the start of the class.

Okay, class.  Enough of that. Y'all are scaring the kid.” Their adviser said.

Who else?” Namjoon asked, continuing the class election, “Any other nominations?”

Seokjin stood up from his seat without being called, “I  respectfully nominate the love of my life, Jisoo Kim for muse. I love you, baby.” he said as he winked at the korean girl before taking his seat.

Jisoo, the redhaired girl grimaced, “Kim Seokjin, I swear I'm so.. done with you.” she rolled her eyes at him, earning laughters from the whole class and a huge moue form Seokjin. Her eyes then immediately searched for his adviser's brown ones and when their gazes met, she stood up, “Sir, That guy's crazy, please don't believe him. Just wait 'til I graduate and I'll marry you, yeah?” the girl asked then she sent him her smile that no one could resist and the adviser couldn't help but look away, a tint of crimson was painted on his cheeks and he couldn't contain the smile eliciting his lips, earning whistles and teasing squeals from the whole class.

Satisfied, Jisoo sat down with a smug smile on her heartshaped lips.

Chuckling, Namjoon resumed his worked at hand, “Are there any other nominations?” he said, “Yes, Hobi?”

I respectfully nominate the girl that mesmerizes me everyday. Momo Hirai.” Hobi bit his lip shyly glancing at the girl.

Yah! What's with the sentence? Will you stop flirting with her?” Heechul stood up glaring at him.

Hey, I'm not flirting! I'm just telling the truth! And why are you getting mad, anyway?”

Because she's is mine! Back off, man!”

She told me that you two already broke up!”

But—”

Yah! Can you two please stop bickering in front of me?” Momo said making the guys look at her apologetically, she glared at them, leaving Hobi and Heechul without a choice, heads down in embarassment as they both took their seats.

She's not even that beautiful to be the class muse. Sana's way prettier than her,”  Yeri said, winking at the said girl and making Momo pout at her words.

Sana, the school's resident flirt winked back, biting her lip before their obvious flirting was cut off by Namjoon's voice, asking for other nominations.

Yes, Jimin?” Namjoon said.

I respectfully nominate, Yoongi for muse.” The pinkhaired guy smiled widely at the said minthaired guy whose now blushing, making his eyes disappear.

His classmates eyes are now on them, mouths agape.

Yoongi sighed, “Jiminie, this is an election for class muse—”

Jimin nodded, grin unfaltering, “I know, that's why I'm nominating you. You're much prettier than all of them combined—”

Excuse me?” Irene and Jisoo said in unison, their brows quirking in protest.

Yah, Jimin! Liars go to hell, man.” Lisa added.

Jimin, I know you're very much inlove with Yoongi-hyung but nominating him for the class muse is a clear no no. Sorry.” Namjoon said earning a huge pout from the pinkhead and another huge wave of blush on Yoongi's pale cheeks, “Other nominations? Jaehyun?” he asked.

The silverhaired guy stood up with his ever handsome smile, “I respectfully nominate the girl I'm inlove with, Roseanne Park.” he bravely said, confessing his undying love for the girl, which the whole school already knows.

Hearing the girl's name pulled Jennie back from her trance. She glared at the guy, “What did you say?”

Jaehyun smirked at her, “I said I'm nominating the girl I'm inlove with, Roseanne Park.”

Tsh.” Jennie scoffed before rolling her eyes at him, “As if she feels the same way.” she muttered to herself but it was loud enough for those who're sitting close to her.

What did you say?” the guy asked, lifting a challenging brow at her.

Stop it, man. Park wouldn't like it if you treat her that way,” Suho said to him, pertaining to Jennie.

He’s right,” Baekhyun nodded.

I move that this cringey nomination for muse be closed,” Jennie said without raising her hand, not even minding to stand up. Talkin' about attitude, she even rolled her eyes.

That's Jennie Kim for you.

I second the motion.” Jisoo and Irene whose sitting beside each other nodded boredly at the same time, high fiving each other after.

It was almost the end of the voting for the position when someone's cold presence barged in, Roseanne Park. Followed by her her friends namely Mino Song, Cai Xukun, Jackson Wang and Kim Jongin. They followed her in her own pace as she walked slowly to her seat without greeting the adviser in front nor uttering their apologies for being late, Hae-in could only shook his head at them whilst Taehyung swallowed hard in fear at the sight of the girl.

They are used to her being like this. No one would even dare to get in her way, nor bother her in any way.

Not when everyone knows she's the only daughter of the owner of the school, not to mention she was a blackbelter and so as are the four guys behind her.

P-Park, who do you guys vote for our class muse?” Namjoon hesitantly asked before she could even take her seat.

Roseanne stopped on her tracks and looked at the names on the board blankly.

Irene.” She said flatly, making the girl blush.

Yah! Why not me? You said you like me!” Jennie said as she rose from her seat with knitted brows and a huge moue on her supple looking lips.

Roseanne pokerfacedly nodded at her, “That is because she's the prettiest in this class. But voting for her won't change the fact that I like you and no one else. So stop sulking.”

Ow.” Jisoo grinned as she and the whole class teasingly eyed Jennie whose now blushing terribly, not knowing how to respond to the blonde's disarming statement.

The entire class suppressed their squeals in fear of putting Roseanne in an even worse mood.

Roseanne's friends situated themselves on their usual seats at the corner of the room, joining Chanyeol, grinning evilly at the sullen looking Jaehyun as if they knew it was him who nominated Roseanne.

Sitdown.” Roseanne said soon as she reached at the still pouting brunette whose eyes are fixated on her. Instead of taking her seat, Jennie just heaved out a sigh to relieve the heavy pounding in her chest as she held Roseanne's gray ones.

All eyes are on them now.

You're late.” Jennie said.

I am.”

Wher've you been?”

I just fetched something.”

Fetched what?”

Roseanne sighed, “Who nominated you?”

Jennie shrugged, “I don't know. Now tell me what in the hell did you fetch that you had to be late again.”

You don't know?” the blonde quirked a brow at her.

I don’t.” Jennie shook her head, “I'm not listening. I'm busy thinking about where the fuck you were that you have to break your promise of not being late again.”

Roseanne felt heat invading her cheeks that she had to look away.

'Twas the nerd, Ro.” Chanyeol smirked, “He nominated her.”

The already pale looking Taehyung seemed to have lost all the colors on his scared face when Roseanne craned her neck to glare at him.

She was about to walk her way to him but when she turned her heel, her attempt was stopped by a warm hand on her arm.

She was then gently pulled backto her place, where she was facing Jennie, unbelievably close that they could feel each other's breath despite their gap in height.

Answer me. What do you have to fetch this early that you have to be late for class?” Jennie asked in all seriousness despite her blushing cheeks.

Roseanne sighed in defeat, “Flowers.” she said before swallowing rather thickly.

Jennie's brows met, “Flowers? For?”

Nothing.” the blonde muttered, but Jennie was able to hear it.

What was the flowers fo—”

I'm planning to ask you out,” Roseanne rolled her eyes, “Now, shut up and sit down. Tsk!”

Jennie's eyes widened as she gapes at her, then she blinked simultaneously before she closed her mouth and gulped as she finally obliged to take her seat with her now crimson colored dumpling cheeks.

You.. you don't need those to ask me out, you know.” The brunette said as she bravely look up yet again to hold Roseanne's gray eyes.

The blonde's brows met, “But I want to.”

Why are you getting mad?”

I'm not,

You're furrowing your brows at me.” Jennie crossed her arms against her chest making Roseanne sigh heavily.

‘I was just thinking of how to ask you out, since you ruined my plans! Aish, this girl!’ the blonde thought as she fixed her brows, not wanting any argument with the brat girl she likes.

Mianhe, I was late.” Roseanne said instead, almost a whisper. She then unceremoniously leaned in to deposit a lingering kiss on the brunette's forehead before heading to her seat beside her cousins Chanyeol and Jimin, earning approving taps from both as well as from her friends.

Whilst Jennie received playful nudges, teasing looks and grins from her classmates. She caught a glimpse of Taehyung whose still looking tensed sitting in front of the room and when she met Jaehyun's eyes, jealousy and envy was written in them. So despite the heavy blush that was still on her cheeks, she gave him a triumphant grin, the guy just glared back before looking away.

Her eyes immediately found Roseanne who was already staring at her from her seat. She raised her brows in question but the blonde just shook her head in response. She received a smile and a rare pout from her before she saw the blonde slumped her head on her arms that were resting on the table, 'As usual, she's gon' sleep again,' Jennie shook her head but couldn't help the winning grin on her lips.

You okay, Sir?” Jisoo asked when she saw their adviser massaging his temple, “You want some coffee?” the redhead added, smirking when their adviser blushed at her question.

N-No, miss Kim. I'm fine.” he said, unable to look at her in the eyes.

Irene and Jennie looked at each other with knowing grins on their lips, sudden recollection of Jisoo and their adviser kissing afterclass yesterday after the redhead gave him a cup of coffee came rushing through their minds.

Jennie fished out her phone and surreptitiously typed to tell Roseanne about the inside joke about the coffee-thing, knowing the blonde wasn't really sleeping. After she sent it, she saw the blonde fished out her own phone to read her message.

Namjoon soon clears his throat only to announce that Irene won the election for class muse.

Roseanne grinned before typing her response and sending it after.

Jennie blushed and bit her lip as she read the blonde's message.

From: Unofficially Mine
Go out with me. I want some coffee, too.

—𝐅𝐈𝐍.
   ☘︎☘︎☘︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 507 7
Don't be afraid Park Chaeyoung, don't be afraid to shoot your shot.
87.8K 2.6K 35
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฐยท๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ /หˆ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑษ™๐”ฏ/ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”ž ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฅ๏ฟฝ...
65.5K 1.7K 40
Gayss again๐Ÿ˜‚ Main ships: Chaesoo Jenlisa 2yeon Michaeng Other ships: Moonsun Seulrene And a lot more Started: August 10, 2021 Finished: Septembe...
138K 3.8K 37
Gayss Main Ships: Chaesoo Seulrene 2yeon Jenlisa Moonsun Started: July 31, 2021 Finished: August 10, 2021