Demon Slayer X Male Oc (Disco...

By Kaaru27

More

Cruelty
Sakonji Urokodaki
Sabito & Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsmen Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
A/N
Temari Demon & Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important Than Life
The House with the Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
You Must Master a Single Thing
Forged Bonds

Bio

1.5K 9 0
By Kaaru27

Name: Kaaru Strife

Height: 5'6

Age: 15

Looks:

About Kaaru: Kaaru was taken in by the Kamado family at a young age after his family was found murdered in their own home. Kaaru is stronger than Tanjiro when it comes to raw strength. Kaaru's main form of combat is Sun Breathing or Hinokami Kagura.

Sun Breathing forms:

First Form: Dance (The user delivers a single high-powered vertical slash.)

Dancing Flash: (A modified version of Dance developed and utilized only by Tanjiro Kamado. The user combines the Thunderclap and Flash technique of Thunder Breathing with the high-powered slash of Dance by inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, increasing the pumping of blood through the entire body, focusing it on the legs, and releasing it all to assault the target with a slash.)

Second Form: Clear Blue Sky (The user spins their body horizontally to deliver a 360° slash)

Third Form: Raging Sun: The user unleashes two horizontal slashes to hit or defend from incoming attacks.

Fourth Form: Burning Bones, Summer Sun: The user unleashes a large circular slash that defends from imminent frontal attacks.

Fifth Form: Setting Sun Transformation: The user backflips into the air to deliver a powerful upended sword slash that aims to decapitate their target.

Sixth Form: Solar Heat Haze: The user charges towards the target, unleashing a horizontal slash seemingly covered in haze that fails to land, but actually does hit the target.

Seventh Form: Beneficent Radiance: The user spirals into the air and delivers a powerful slash that surrounds the enemy.

Eight Form: Sunflower Thrust: The user unleashes a single thrust attack with the point of the blade.

Ninth Form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance: The user unleashes a continuous fast and powerful sword attack that seemingly takes the form of a Japanese dragon made of solar flames. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once.

Tenth Form: Fire Wheel: The user leaps behind the opponent and spins in the air downward, releasing a sword attack in a circular motion.

Eleventh Form: Fake Rainbow: The user performs high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages used mostly to evade attacks. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision.

Twelfth Form: Flame Dance: A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after.

Thirteenth Form: Sun's Gentle Touch: The user continuously performs all twelve forms of Sun Breathing in repetitive succession to increase the accuracy and agility of its movements while reducing fatigue.

Lover: Nezuko Kamado(SORRY ZENTSU!!🥺)

(Edited)ANNNDDDDD! FEMALE ZENNI: (ignore tanjiro)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.8K 53
Her life was trapped within her own darkness, but she had enough. She will see through her darkness to fight for the future. Ended : 25 January 2020...
14.3K 613 50
demon slayer fanfic 4 fun
1M 41.8K 23
"𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯�...
3.6K 89 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...