Love Sick | R. Suna

By -riaszn

โ๐’๐”๐๐€, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜. โž โ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒป... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š/๐ง

007

10.7K 350 201
By -riaszn

warning : sexual content

➜ "shit.. rin, s 'too much!" you moaned when suna forcefully pryed your legs open, continuing to lap up your juices with his mouth until you were quivering in front of him. he'd barely even gotten started yet and you were already begging for him to stop.

"mmm." he groaned when you gripped onto his locks, tugging and pulling on his hair when you could feel your orgasm approaching. "i can feel your pussy twitching against my tongue."

just as you were about to cum suna pulled away and you could see your arousal spread along his mouth and chin, the two of you held eye contact and you swore you could've came from just the sight of him alone. his bare shoulder muscles tensing as he held your legs open to prevent them from clamping around his head.

"now.." you panted. "why would you do that?"

"i love edging you." he smirked. "watching you beg to be touched is what i live for."

"moron." you mumbled beneath your breath but before you could say anything else he slipped two fingers into your cunt, making your back arch off the bed from the sudden stretch.

"just look at how you're clenching 'round my fingers already." he scoffed. "such a needy bitch."

you attempted to hit him but he grabbed your wrists, pinning both of them above your head with one hand before leaning forward so he was directly above you. once he was sure you were restrained he wasted no time pumping his fingers in and out, observing your facial expressions as his pace increased by the second.

suna watched as your eyes rolled back and breasts jolted with every thrust of his fingers. seeing you in this state was all he needed, he got pleasure from making you feel good and that's all that mattered, he didn't want anything in return.

"suna.. i'm gonna-"

"cum?" he let go of your wrists to move his free hand to your clit, simultaneously rubbing it at the same speed as his fingers. "go ahead baby, cum all over my fingers.. let me feel you-"

the coil in your stomach finally snapped and for a moment your mind went blank, feeling nothing but pleasure as suna continued to abuse your cunt. your walls spasmed and mouth formed an 'o' shape but no noise came out.

suna inserted a third finger, allowing you to ride out your high before eventually pulling them out, seeing that they were covered in your release. he couldn't help but stare as your cum glistened around his fingers, a mesmerised look on his face.

he then took them into his mouth, ensuring that you watched as he savoured the taste of your juices. your cheeks grew warm at the sight, but although he had just made you orgasm you still weren't satisfied yet.

and one thing you knew for sure was that suna wasn't leaving this house until you made him cum at least once.

"rin, let me ride you."

suna's eyes widened slightly, surprised by your sudden act of boldness. you had only ever fucked him once and during that time he was gentle with you, he couldn't imagine how you'd be able to take him whilst on top.

"(y/n), are you sure?" he asked. "you don't have to-"

"yes, i wanna ride.. now hurry up and pull your dick out." you playfully tugged at his briefs.

"alright." he shrugged. "whatever you say baby."

he got up and sat himself down on the head of the bed, there was already an evident bulge in his pants. you watched as he pulled down his briefs, his heavy dick instantly springing up and leaving a loud slap on his stomach.

your eyes widened as you were only now realising the predicament you had gotten yourself into, suna had at least 8 inches of length on him.

"well, what're you waiting for?" suna asked whilst slowly stroking himself off. "hop on."

you rolled your eyes before getting onto your knees and approaching him, suna made sure to hold eye contact with you which only made you more nervous. you straddled him before palming his erection and aligning it at your entrance, from there you slowly sat yourself onto his dick, sighing from the pleasurable burn.

you watched as suna's abs tensed from the feeling of your walls clamping around him. you positioned your hands on his chest for support before beginning to bounce, the sound of your ass clapping against his pelvis echoing through your bedroom.

suna rested his hand on your hip to guide you, lightly thrusting into you to make the whole experience easier. "that's my girl." he grunted. all you could do was moan at his praises, his dick practically hitting your cervix from how deep it was.

"oh my god!" you moaned out, throwing your head back as the rate of suna's thrusts increased. you began to fuck circles on his dick, the feeling of your second release sending you over the edge.

"yeah there we go, fuck- grind that pussy on my dick just like that." he groaned, shifting his weight onto his elbows to watch you properly.

as much as suna was enjoying the effort you were putting in right now, he was tired of being lazy and watching you do all the work. and so when you slowed down, he gripped your waist with one arm and sat up so his chest was pressed against yours.

the sudden position change had caught you off guard, suna held you in place for a moment before whispering into your ear.

"let me show you how much you mean to me."

suna pulled out and turned you around so you were now laying on your stomach. he then got on his knees so he could switch positions, suna palmed his erection to keep himself occupied as he let you readjust yourself.

"rin." you spoke up, looking at the clock on the wall. "our cookies are gonna be ready in one minute."

"guess i'll just have to make you cum in a minute then." was all he said before sliding back in.

suna began to rut his hips into your pussy like a feral mut, making your ass jiggle at his inhumane speed. you were practically screaming at how good it felt, never in your life had you been fucked this good. your eyes rolled to the back of your head as suna reached forward to grab a fistful of your hair.

"rin- ah! s-slow down!" you tried to protest but he didn't listen, the pleasure becoming almost unbearable.

"move your hand." suna demanded.

"fuck!" your lips parted. suna was hitting all your sweet spots at once, your legs had started to tremble as that feeling in your stomach made its return. it felt different this time, and nothing could prepare you for what was to come next.

your temperature peaked and clear liquid came gushing from your cunt, squirting back onto suna's pelvis. he held his dick inside of you so you could ride out your high, practically twitching when the pleasure became too much. suna then pulled out and released his load shortly after, his cum spurting onto your ass and lower back.

for a few seconds nothing could be heard except the heavy pants being emitted from you both, your pussy was still clenching around nothing from how hard suna had made you cum.

"dick so good it made you squirt hm?" he taunted before falling forward and hugging you from behind. "you still hate me now?" he mumbled into your back.

"go away.. rin." you pushed his head away making him laugh. he always knew he'd won you over whenever you got like this.

the moment he sat up the timer for your cookies went off downstairs, suna looked at you before standing to his feet. "i'll go check on them-"

"wait! you can't just walk around the house naked." you interrupted. "plus i'm coming with you."

he turned to face you. "who cares? we're home alone and your parents won't be back for another few hours."

all you could do was attempt to hold back your laugh as you watched him just stand there, his still erect dick hanging lowly against his thigh. "i'll get you a towel." you chuckled.

"laugh again and i'll bend you over the kitchen counter and fuck you stupid." he crossed his arms. "try me."

given that your inner thighs were aching right now, you figured that one round was enough for tonight.

"fine." you stood and walked towards your drawer to throw him a clean towel, putting your own silk robe on in the process.

"thanks baby."

your cheeks grew warm. "stop calling me that."

"never." he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
313K 6.1K 14
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–, ๐๐”๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„โž โ—ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...
120K 2.9K 24
Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would happen when she meets a certain Suna Rin...
82.4K 2.9K 34
"Why did you do all that?" you ask crossing your arms in front of you. "What ever do you mean?" he asks, taking another hit from the pen. You stare a...