Ghostface's gf~

By urm0msgfg

⚠️UNDERGOING EDITING⚠️ Includes: Smut Killing Gore Descriptive s3x Cussing Abuse Sh R4p3 Flashbacks Female... More

A/n-important
A/n- chapter malfunction
How you met.
Getting along.
Chapter 3]
Date to Dating?
Part 5
Punishment
Revenge Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not again...
accidents happen y'know:(
Accidents happen y'know:( || part 2/3
Last part 3/3
Idk🧍🏽‍♀️
Billy=daddy😍
Idk lol😪
Yes.. or no?
Yes or no? - part 2.
A/N VERY VERY BERY IMPORTANT
ANOTHER A/N
sadly another a/n
Merry christmas!
...Very short a/n
Alone time
a/n kinda important
A/Nn somewhat improtant
Chapter release date
Always together
Important a/n
WHAT?!,
A/n
Another an

Revenge..

12.9K 87 89
By urm0msgfg

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to Billy's loud footsteps. I was worried since he was never this loud. I got up and went outside my room. I saw Stu helping Billy walk. My vision was still blurry since I had just woken up. I rubbed my eyes and saw Billy's gash on his leg. I walked up to him and asked "What happened..?" As I helped Stu drag Billy to our restroom. "This dumbass fell on his knife while we were running away from the cops."  Billy rolled his eyes and hugged. He looked over to me and slightly yelled "Y/n put on a damn shirt!"

I was confused but then remembered I fell asleep with some shorts and a sports bra. My face slightly turned red on embarrassment. I apologized and walked out quickly grabbed one of Billy sweat shirts putting them on. It was slightly big. I grabbed a med kit and ran into the bathroom. He already took his pants off. "I have to go my girlfriend is waiting for me, bye hoe" he spoke up  pointing the middle finger at me. I obviously pointed it back saying "you have a girlfriend?! NO WAY." I said sounding shocked. He rolled his eyes "Oh fuck off.." he said and walked out of the house.

I grabbed a wipe and wiped of all of the blood around his cut.  It was quite deep. "Your such a dumbass Billy" He rolled his eyes. "It wasn't my fault..." he said "suree..." I replied. I grabbed a cotton ball and put some rubbing alcohol  on it "this is going to hurt..." I said. Placing the cotton ball in his cut patting it . He gritted his teeth.

I grabbed a piece of thread along with the needle. I put it down and gave him this gag "here bite" he bit it willingly "3...2...1..and a half...0" I said the last part sinking the needles through this skin. I felt him tense up. I cut the thread after tying it up. I put my hand to his face, letting him know to let go of the gag. He spit it out on my hand, I washed it along with my hands. I grabbed the bandage rapping it around his leg. After I was finally done i pulled him up. He smirked mischievously. "Bi-" he cut me of by picking me up and throwing me on the bed playfully.

"Babe your gonna hurt yourself!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes "Babe that's a new one...but I will be gone your being dramatic." I rolled my eyes. He threw himself in the bed landing next to me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Night..love you" I said, "goodnight sleep well love" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled as I dozed off with Billy doing the same after me.

/////////////////////////////////////|                 ~time skip to when                 |
|        Max comes back (Saturday)~.       |   
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Y/n's POV

I have been really bored especially because Max is not here. Billy is always at work or killing. So often leaves me being home alone often. Luckily it was the day Max came back. *ding dong* I got up and ran to the door. I fixed myself up before opening it. Max hugged me a soon and he had the chance. I hugged him back smiling. "How was your week?" I asked. "It was great we got to do a lot of fun things!" He responded, he continued by saying "I met my step-mom and her dog, She so sweet!"

I smiled since I haven't seen as happy since well....his dad left. "That's great! You'll be going to your dad's again on Sunday at..7 I think." He look confused. "....Oh right...Max I'm starting school again so I won't be able to take care of you..." he looked upset "But I'll take care of you on the weekends..ok?" He nodded. His dad had already left since he had errands to run.  He hugged me and we cuddled on the couch untilI remembered "Oh Max, we are going to the waterpark as soon as Billy gets back you might wanna get changed. " his eyes lit up and he half yelled "Oh ok! I'm so excited" he got up and ran to his room. I laughed quietly, I got up myself to go change into this two piece.

As I finished changing I heard Billy walk into our room. I walked out of our bed room and asked "what do you think...?" He choked on his knows what and responded "woah woah woah....you're not going anywhere in that.he then wen through my drawers and picked out this one piece. "Here go change you will look so much better." He said throwing it at me. I laughed as Max walked in and said "She can wear whatever she wants to idiot" he said walking infront of me grabbing the one piece... "if u want her to change then ur gonna have to go through me." I giggled to myself. Billy picked him up grabbing the one piece from my hand and throwing it back at me while tickling Max.

"That's enough Billy I will go change." He scuffed letting Max free, Max suddenly tackled him. As they play fought I changed putting on some shorts while walking out. I grabbed the swimsuit folding it neatly and putting it into the drawer. My hair was already made thankfully. "Alright Max let Billy change as we pack so we can leave." I already had mine and Billy's bag packed. I grabbed it walking out of the room, Max following behind. He grabbed a towel, a shirt, and some shorts to change into after he was done getting wet and playing.

After we were done I grabbed 6 water bottles from the forge and shoved them in the bag. I grabbed sunscream, and I grabbed some snacks. After Billy was done we got in the car, Billy drove obviously. When we finally got there Billy grabbed the bag and we went inside. There were food stands, and some other fun activities. Max preferred the pool. So we went towards that section, luckily there were some seats available under some shade. We set everything up there. Max and Billy immediately got into the pool. I laughed and sat down for a while. That's when I heard a girls voice, it sounded so familiar.

I turned to look to the side.. and i saw those girls who made fun of me and hurt me. I tensed up, but I brushed it off. "Omg is that y/n.." "Omg yes, she's ugly as always" the trio laughed. I got up, and went towards the pool. I got in, Max and Billy immediately swam towards me. Max clinged onto me and Billy wrapped his arms around me. I giggled. After a while I asked them if they wanted ice cream.

They obviously yes and I got out of the pool and went to go grab my towel. I said "Billy make sure to watch over our things!" He nodded in response and I walked out and went to the bathroom first. I had my small purse with me. I grabbed a rubber band out of it and put my hair in a ponytail. As I was about to walk out I got pulled back. "Where do you think your going" I tensed up at the the voice of the leader. "What the fuck do you want" [ ] (Ima let you pick bc what if I accidentally use your name😭😭) I said quite annoyed. "Calm it y/n...I just wanna know whose that gotta you were with." I rolled my eyes "He's my bf now fuck off" I started to walk out but I was pulled back again, but by my hair.

That's when I lost it. I calmly grabbed something from my pocket and sneakily put it in her bag. I then punched her in the face as I ran out. I went to the ice cream stand and grabbed ice cream before going back to the pools. What I saw infuriated me. [ ] was trying to get with Billy. He kept denying her put she wouldn't quit, she also had him pinned so he couldn't get away. Her other two minions saying " come on we know you like her she's obviously hotter" while holding onto Max.

I put the ice cream down and walked towards them. I slapped the girls holding down Max and grabbed him. I told him to go sit down. I went towards Billy and shoved [ ] of him. "I don't care about you flirting with my man, since I know how loyal he is, but REALLY?! You pick on a kid whose not even half your strength?! You guys are fucked up" I slightly screamed, just for them to hear alongside with Billy I told them to fuck off. I got out of the pool with Billy following me. I sat down next to Max hugging him and apologizing. "Sorry I wasn't able to get max.." Billy apologized "It's ok Billy.." I said

~time skip~

After that incident they didn't bother us again tho I knew they had another trick up their sleeve. We got ready to leave after 4 hours. Billy drove us back home. When we got there we watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch all 3 of us together. The rest of the weekend we did fun things together and helped Max pack some of his belongings. I was supper when he had to leave but I shrugged it off

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~| •~•~•~•~•~•~time skip~•~•~•~•~•~•
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

The day of university

Y/n's pov

Billy introduced me to his friend as soon as we got there. I honestly didn't like the vibe he gave off but I shrugged it off. He was all nice...until Billy left. "Hey cutie~ come here" I shook my head no. "Why not, you have to get used to me dont you." I tensed up. I just backed away. The bell saved me just in time. I speed walked to my class. I sat down on my desk. "Oh y/n what a pleasant surprise to have you back!"  I smiled. As soon as she's was done speaking he walked in.

He sat right next to me. The rest of class was boring. Finally the bell rang and I grabbed my things to put them away. My pencil ended up falling I bent over to pick it up. As soon as I did I felt someone grope my ass. I turned around and saw Billy's friend, I slapped him. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me under the stairs. "Listen here. You do as I say or this will why worse, don't think on tell Billy you little bitch" he said slapping me pulled me towards him. I turned my face away. I kicked him in the groin and ran off.

The bell rang and I ran to my next class, which he was also in. He glared at me. For the rest of the class I was shooken up. The bell rang again and I grabbed my bag and stormed off. With Billy's friend not far behind. I panicked and started running. He caught up to me and yanked me backwards by my hair. I then let my mouth speak before thinking. "Alright! If you leave me alone for the rest of the day I will let you do anything to me after school in the back" I said scared he was gonna do something. He smirked and said "Alright sweet cheeks, meet me in the back, and. If you I will make su-"

"Alright I get it.." He let me go. The rest of school was normal. I was scared...I started making a plan. 'I always had this knife I carried with me. Wait what no y/n pull yourself together ur not stabbing anyone. Nor killing calm down' I kept trying to come up with anything but I couldn't. It was getting really close for us to meet up. I was terrified, finally the last bell rang. I went to the bathroom and go something out of my bag putting it in my hoodie pocket. I put my hair in a bun pulling hoodie over it. I also put on some gloves.

I picked my bag out and ran to the back. As I made my way there I saw him waiting with his 4 inch dick out. I gagged I walked up to him. "My princess your here~" I gulped and said "close your eyes I have a surprise" I said seductively. I took out of his hoodies wrapping it around his head. I grabbed the knife from my pocket. I l picked up a slug on the ground and put it on his neck "mm~ baby you getting the hang of it." I went behind him wrapping my arm around his neck. I grabbed the knife I slit his throat open. I laughed at how helpless he was he gasped for air trying to scream. I pushed him on the floor and stabbed him continuously.

After I felt him stop moving I knew he was dead. Luckily there was river near the back. I grabbed his arm dragging it towards it. This mf was heavy. I felt so much relief, I was kinda stressed out tho.. what if someone saw or something. I put rocks in his clothing then threw him in the lake making him sink tot he bottom. The river stained red but soon went away. I started walking back retracing my steps dragging my feel along, I didn't wanna leave anything behind. I went back to where I killed him. I dug at it, then  put the the red stained the dirt into the whole fry then putting the normal dirt on top. I did it with the red. Then again went over my footsteps. I wasn't taking chances.

I ran took of my hoodie flipppng it inside out and ran to the restroom. I washed up and shoved my weapon, and the hoodie in my bag. I tossed the front of the school, I saw Billy in the car, he looked like he was there for a while. I ran to him and knocked on the door before getting in. "Where were you?" He asked. I just sat there for a sec. "U-uh I was...in detention!...yeha detention." I face palmed mentally at my stupidity. "Y/n." He said in a stern voice. "Ok fine I got distracted in the library" Billy raised his eyebrow looking unsure . But after a while he just believed me or so I thought...  and drove to the house.

When we got there I immediately went to the bathroom to rinse some of the blood of the hoodie so I could wash it. I locked the bathroom and took the hoodie out for from my bag. I turned on the shower and began rinsing.  "Y/n what's wrong" I heard Billy ask from out side the door. "You normally don't just storm off, and you look upset.Y/n please talk to me." He said. "I'm fine Billy..btw ur friend said he won't be hear tmr bc he is heading out of town I think..." I responded. I finished with the hoodie then I got in the shower. While I was in it I let the hoodie air dry a bit.

Finally I was done I got out, then remembered I didn't bring clothes "dammit...." I whispered to my self. "Billy!" I called out. He didn't respond so I thought he went to the kitchen or something. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the bedroom door. I still had my towel on but it fell while looking for clothes. I finally picked out some clothes. As I was about to change Billy walked in. "BILLY HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?! GET OUT!" I screamed throwing a pillow at the door. I quickly go changed and brushed my hair.

I walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen where I saw Billy laying down. When he saw me he apologized, "Y/n I'm so sorry please forgive me, I didn't mean to walk in-" he said quickly. "Ur fine" I said sighing. I walked into the kitchen and made some sandwiches. I grabbed some juice and poured into two cups. I put it back in the fridge and placed the dishes on the table. "Come eat Billy!" I said loudly. "Coming!" I heard him say. We sat down and ate in peaceful silence.

After I was done eating I went to the bathroom and grabbed the hoodie I forgot about. I went to the laundry room and threw it in the washing machine along with the same clothes I wore to kill him. I washed the knife I used, then went to watch the tv with Billy. "How was your day?" he asked I looked away and said "It was ok.." I sighed. "Y/n what's wrong?.." Billy asked. ".....I will tell u later..." I responded. He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day
(A/n I'm too lazy ok?:'))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Billy drove me to school again. When I got there I saw the girls who tried to hit on Billy. I kept my head down and walked past them. "HEY! IDIOT COME HERE." [     ] said.  I tried to walk away but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw one of the girl's bf backing me up. I got fed up and kicked him in the nuts. I pushed him and walked past him. Suddenly I felt someone pull me back. "Listen her you bi-" suddenly a teacher came and she let me go. I walked away and went to next class.

~Time skip~

It was finally the end of the day. I went outside where I found Billy being surrounded by that guy from earlier. I sighed and walked up to them. "What's wrong?" I asked. "This jack ass thinks I flirted with his girl..." he responded. I turned to look at the other man. "HEY WATCH IT ASSHOLE" he screamed. " i sighed and took Billy to the car. "Let's go." I said. He nodded, "Hey where are you going I never said I was done!" I flipped him off as we got in the car and  Billy drove off. "Sorry about that-..." Billy apologized. "it's fine, it doesn't matter anyways.." he nodded and said "Hey I gotta take care of that jackass later on, obviously I ain't gonna kill him yet, but I also have to handle some other people k...?" I nodded and said "Alright but be careful..." we went home and I went to do chores.

~another time skip~
(cuz I'm lazy as fu-)

As Billy left to go stalk his next victim and kill his previous I went into the basement. I remember finding old Ghostface masks while I was cleaning it, most of them were just too small. I went into this secret cabinet where I helped Billy hide them. I grabbed it and looked for some an old robe too. Luckily I found one, but it fit slightly big. I went upstairs into me and Billy's room. I grabbed some items to style it with or to just make it atleast look decent. As soon as I was done I put it on along with some gloves and went to go stalk them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi! Sorry for the late post, I had it done but forgot to post it yesterday :') I was really busy bc I have a ton of parties to go to:P

~3297 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 10.3K 18
{𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗙!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿} ❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
150K 4.7K 27
"He hit me and it felt like a kiss...Give me all of that ultraviolence" Ghostface (DBD) x reader ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠋⠉⠁⠄⠄⠈⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿...
64.8K 1.9K 22
❨ ✧∘ଂ ࿐🔪👻 ཾ.ミ ❩ ━━ ❛ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 ❜ | 𝐴 𝘚𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝐹𝐴𝑁 𝐹𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 ❝𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰�...