Don't Let Go | Mitsuya Takashi

بواسطة Minezyjazzi

Love is a harsh and cruel thing, But I'm willing to feel every single part of it for you My Dear Mitsuya. Lov... المزيد

00:00 - Intro
Special Day
It's Him Again
In The Making
What A Weird Feeling
Finally
Who is He?
It's Time
What's Going On Here
What's Next
Favour
Is it Our Happy ever after?

Officially It Began

79 3 0
بواسطة Minezyjazzi

I don't know how much time has passed, But Eventually.. I woke up. I had no time to grasp anything, All I knew was I was kidnapped and My legs and arms were tied to the chair They put me in. MY mouth was duct taped too.

I locked eyes with Sanzu who was at a fair distance from me, Sitting and resting his head on his hand, It looks like he's been waiting along time.

His eyes lit up and He walked to me holding his Katana over his shoulders.

" Well oh well, Finally your awake sleepy head " Sanzu Blurted out as he moved his face near mine.

He ripped off the duct tape on My face, Looking for any signs that I got hurt by what he did.

" Expecting me to cry from that? Pink scar face " I blurted out back, Keeping our eyes locked. He then slapped me making my head turn to where he slapped me. I rolled my eyes and there I saw the special 11 including Kokonoi.

I glared at Kokonoi not until, Sanzu placed his hands on my chin and aggressively made me face towards him again.

" Who the fuck said you could glare at them huh? " Sanzu stated glaring back at me.

" Oh? I need permission now? Bullshit " I said as I stood firm with my words, Repaying Sanzu's eyes with a glare.

" Kokonoi.. Are you sure they will appear? By us taking this girl? " Mikey asked as he stared at me.

" This girl has a name you know " I interrupted.

" Oh my, You're a feisty one. Don't forget we can kill you in an instant Now I advice you to shut the fuck up " 

" Yes, Mikey That's Y/N, Chifuyu and Mitsuya's one and only, I can assure you they're looking for her, Mitsuya would have no choice but to call me " Kokonoi explained.

Everyone gathered around a bit fair away from me and started to talk, I was unable to hear them though. With Sanzu left to guard me. Seemingly he did a good job with that minutes later the other group mates went outside and Sanzu followed, He said he needed to do something.

Not so long after that I felt someone's presence near by the window, As a normal person would do I turned my head to see Mitsuya and Chifuyu Standing by there and silently rushed to me. I gave them a smile as I was glad to see them.

They smiled back and got their pocket knife and started cutting the ropes that tied me to the chair. " How did you find me? " I whispered curiously.

" Your phone, You shared your location with us a few days ago you forgot to turn off share live location, Sunshine " Mitsuya whispered back as Chifuyu rolled his eyes.

" We can't escape by the window, We need to go over here " Chifuyu stated and pulled out a map of the entire building pointing to one of the exits. " So here's the plan, I'll go hid right there by the corner and Mitsuya you behind the door, Y/N You can go to the other corner " He said pointing to where we're gonna place ourselves.

Mitsuya and I nodded as he said another thing " Y/n you rush out of here me and Mitsuya are going to fight, Out of everyone Sanzu's going to come back, This is the start of our war, Our team is already there too, And No we didn't inform the others, Hakkai will drive you somewhere s- " I immediately cut him off.

" No, I'm staying to fight don't you dare think I'm weak " I said as i completely made up my mind. " We're not Y/N.. The enemies are not to be under estimated- " Mitsuya countered but I rejected. They both looked at each other and sighed, And gave into my decision. " Welcome to the team partner' " Chifuyu said smiling.

" So sorry I don't have our team's uniform at the moment " I said and chuckled. But soon enough the door began to open and we rushed to our positions. Chifuyu turned off the lights aswell. This was some old abandoned building I noticed from the window earlier there was a train track area there, I assume we'll fight there.

Soon enough the door busted open revealing Sanzu, Holding a bunch of games. " Heyyy~ Y/N I bough games so we don't get bored waiting for- " He said but immediately stopped. Then he looked around disappointed. " Awww? She left already? I was starting to like that feisty bitch " He said as he examined the broken window.

Chifuyu whispered " Now " and Suddenly both of them attacked Sanzu, While i was still hiding cause I didn't hear them.

" There you are bitches " Sanzu said As He pointed his Katana to Chifuyu. " Who the fuck said you could Disrespect Y/N You ugly bitch " He said angrily glaring Sanzu up and down. " Awww both of you like that bitch right? How about I steal her from yo- " Sanzu said trying to anger them but I quickly rushed in, He was fairly close to my position and I kicked him straight at the private area of his

" Man you keep on blabbering you pink haired scar face, Besides I wouldn't settle for a pink hair like you sheesh " I replied. As Sanzu grabbed on his private area and went on his knees " Wow you really are a bitch " He said in subtle pain. Mitsuya and Chifuyu then bended down and punched him. " Can't you shut up for once sheesh " Chifuyu said as he signalled us to go out of the door.

We all ran after the door leaving Sanzu behind us We closed the door and put something heavy in front of it preventing him from escaping,  He banged on the door and we rushed to the quickest route to the exit.

Not a moment later, Some members of Kantou Manji gang was chasing us already and looking like they were ready to kill. As we were so close to the exit, Members again of the Kantou Manji gang appeared in front of it.

We were cornered 

I looked around and saw the window, From now It looks like we were at level 2, With no options left. I grabbed Mitsuya and Chifuyu's Hand and Jumped out of the window without saying anything. They look surprised but we were already in the air, I both tightened my grip as I held their hands.

Surprisingly, We landed quickly on the ground.. Safely. I had my eyes closed ever since we jumped from the building. I slowly opened my eyes hoping not to see Baji. I did not want to die today. Thankfully I saw Hakkai's face. and We all got up and ran towards where it seems like Kantou Manji and Tokyo manji was. I already knew the fight will begin any minute.

As we were running Hakkai explained. " Mitsuya has had me on Call ever since they went in that window and saved you, As soon as I heard glass shattering. I deployed that safety thing for you all to land on, Thankfully I had that on me " I smiled playfully and thanked him.

" This is the most thrill I felt in My life " I said happily As I looked at Mitsuya. He looked back and smiled. " How does it feel almost dying? " He jokingly replied. I ran a bit farther than them and spread my arms and faced my body towards them. " GREAT " I shouted back at them.

They all caught up to me and Sooner we knew it we were now in Tokyo Manji gang's side. Chifuyu then whispered to A blond boy's ear. He was unfamiliar to me. " Ah I see a new recruit last minute? " The boy said turning to look at me. " Y/N This is our leader, I hope you two get along well " Chifuyu said pointing towards the blond boy's name.

" Y/N right? The name's Takemichi! Glad to have you here " He said as he smiled welcomely to me. My eyes sparkled with Joy, And my heartbeat went faster because of the excitement i was feeling I bowed and replied to Takemichi " Sorry Leader, I do not have the uniform "

But immediately someone interrupted. " YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU " Sanzu screamed as he went running towards Kantou Manji gang. " Sanzu... Shut up. I didn't think you'd be this reckless letting her go  " Mikey said glaring at Sanzu " I'm sorry boss " Sanzu replied not daring to put up a fight as looked away from Mikey's gaze.

I analysed the battle field and I was correct this was a train-track field, There are still Trains there and The kantou manji has a unfair advantage of having a shit ton of men, Compared to us we were just a small amount.

Geez how did we go from A fashion business to suddenly fighting in the field with This great ass Gang.. Kinda looks like we'll fail on bringing them down. But hopefully and somehow we'll win.

" Takemichy.. What are you waiting for? Bring it on " Mikey said diverting his attention from Sanzu to Takemichi. " Let's go. Manjiro " He replied back. I could see a sweat drop from his face. I wouldn't blame him Because... I'm Kind of nervous. But no backing out now. I'm so thankful I at-least know how to fight a bit..

But It got me thinking.. If they were to fight today then, Why did they kidnap me? It would have made more sense if they kidnapped me a day before the fight and not to mention there wasn't much security guarding me. How could they let me go so easily? Did their plans change or Is this part of their plan? Either way it's no good.

Before the wind could even pass by, Toman was charging first head on. Mikey commented on. Takemichi's actions, I was in no place to interfere with them at the moment. " What an Idiot, Why would a loser like you charge in first in such a fight? " He said standing firm and Looking at Takemichi.

Not even moving? What a guy. I rolled my eyes. " If the leader falls then... The team's done for, Don't you know that? Takemichi. " He continued on. But Someone interrupted Manjiro and Takemichi's Conversation. " You idiot " The guy said keeping a straight face appearing Right infront of Manjiro. Heading head on with Takemichi.

I looked around trying to Find Mitsuya and Chifuyu, Well No luck, We must have gotten separated. Not a moment to waste someone tried to punch me while I was distracted but I quickly got aware and backed up, Dodging the punch. But I bumped into Someone.

We quickly looked at each other and I realised It was just Hakkai. " I got your back " Hakkai said as we went back to back with each other fighting The kantou Manji gang's members. " I got yours too " I replied back kicking someone's face. We managed to get some of them down with a few blows. But... " How come there's so fucking many of them " I complained continuing My fight. Hakkai chuckled but we continued fighting.

But immediately Our eyes went from our fight, To Our leader's fight. " Your fight is Over you dumbass " The guy said punching Takemichi. " Hey isn't that.. Kakucho? " Hakkai said looking surprised. I couldn't care less about the enemy, I was just worried about our leader.

" What? He isn't falling?! " The guy said in shock. I was a bit surprised too as the punch seemed to be a heavy blow.

But thankfully he didn't fall just yet, Instead he said something. " Kakucho... It's my turn " And he delivered a punch that made Kakucho flying.  A grin appeared on my face. Even If I was in this fight for just now. And I don't even know all of them. I was proud to say that guy was one amazing leader and I'm proud of him. There's something in his aura that just make's you like that guy.

Everyone else looked shocked. Meanwhile I was confused everyone's reaction, Even Manjiro was surprised. So I asked Hakkai. " What's up with everyone? Isn't that normal for our leader? ", He looked at me with a ' Are you serious ' Look on his face. " That's not normal, If it was our team would be smiling not jaw drops bro.... Our leader is an amazing one but all the time I spend with our team, Our leader is just oh so decent in fighting " My eyes went wide but I immediately just nodded.

" Kakucho went flying back to Mikey's position " Hakkai said still unable to believe what he was seeing. Takemichi looked bothered, But Immediately extended his arm and pointed it towards where Manjiro was and he wrapped it in a fist. " And now...With the same resolution, I will get to Mikey " He happily said as a faint smile appeared on his face.

Our team and The opposite team Finally grasped the moment and screamed. " TAKEMICHI PUNCHED THE HELL OUT OF KAKUCHO " And once again their Jaw dropped. I even heard Ran say " You have got to be kidding me ", Finally I saw Chifuyu running up to Takemichi as Takemichi examined Kakucho that was laying on the floor.  " That was so cool Takemichi! " Chifuyu said as he ran up to him. I couldn't help but smile seeing Chifuyu. And thank god he's still okay now.

" What's the hype about huh? " A team member said, I looked at them, and it turns out it was a girl, All this aside she looks really pretty, But Her and Sanzu kind of look like they're related. " That's Senju If you were wondering " Hakkai said as he stood beside me.

" It's literally the same guy who confronted Mikey in The battle of the 3 deities right? This is to be expected " Senju said rolling her eyes staring at Takemichi. " You're right! " A familiar voice said as they suddenly appeared from no where. I smiled widely as I saw who it is. " Mitsuya!!!! " I squealed unable to hide my happiness and excitement upon seeing that guy. Hakkai followed and squealed with me. " Taka-chan!! I'm happy he's still okay too " I nodded in agreement.

" He is the same guy who got Taiju down on his knees " Mitsuya continued on. " That's true! " Hakkai added on., I looked at Hakkai with a confused look once more. " Taiju is well uhm.. It's a long story but he's my brother " He said scratching the back of his neck My jaw dropped. " You have a brother?! " He nodded and looked away from me.

" He was the last one standing in The Tenjiku conflict " A blue haired guy said as he looked towards me. " Hakkai... why is he angry.... Did I do something bad?... " I asked confused and baffled. " Angry is his nickname, That's Souya, The pink hair who's smiling like him is Nahoya they're twins " He explained waving at The twins. " Well that's obvious " I said also waving at them, They also waved back. Everyone must be so confused on who I am. Can't blame them I'm also confused with everything.

After hearing the great achievements of our leader, I can't help but be more proud and It made me respect him more, What a great guy. Now I understand Why Chifuyu and Mitsuya made it obvious that they wanted to help Takemichi in this war.

" Oh that's Peh-Yan and Pah-chin, Peh-Yan's the one who's more skinnier " Hakkai pointed towards them. " Well well we can't lose to them can we? " Pah-chin stated. " Yeah! " Peh-yan said in agreement. " Alright then everyone... " Chifuyu said making all of us go quiet, I went on guard with not a minute to spare. " Let's follow our leader!! " And we did, We started punching the shit out of kantou Manji Gang members. They were too distracted to even dodge.

" Special 11 looking good because of the uniforms we made hmph " Hakkai said as he sulked. " Hey hey no time to sulk now we have a gang to beat " I said smiling punching one of the motherfuckers on the ground. Hakkai grinned " You're right " and continuously punched the enemy. I switched my position and Mitsuya appeared behind Hakkai " I got your back Hakkai! " He said punching one of the motherfuckers who tried to land a blow on Hakkai. 

I then went back to back with Hakkai and Mitsuya. " THERE CAN BE NO ONE BEHIND TAKA-CHAN'S BACK BESIDES ME " He said angrily punching every single one of the enemy. " Awww that's kinda unfair Hakkai. " I stated landing a full on punch and kick on my enemy. " I never knew you could fight like that Sunshine " Mitsuya said as we switched sides. " I didn't too " I replied as I punched an enemy making them go flying to another member of his.

Then I noticed Pah-chin and Peh-yan was going absolute berserk. " WHAT THE?! THAT'S SOME INSANE STRENGTH! " One of the enemies screamed. I gotta agree with them, That's true, They literally send the enemies in front of them flying to the ground or so. " PAH-CHIN'S LIKE A GORILLA OKAY? A GORILLA WITH BRAINS " Peh-yan bragged as he punched more and more of the enemies.

" That's a bit too much don't ya think?! " Pah-chin exclaimed smiling as he beat the shit out of the incoming enemies. " You see that guy who's charging straight on? " Hakkai asked standing beside me and pointing to the guy. I nodded. " That's Inui, Great fighter I guess but Taka-chan is most admirable! " He continued on and went back to fighting. 

I laughed at is statement, But then someone managed to punch me straight at the stomach, it wasn't that hard but still. I fought through the slight pain near my tummy and re-payed the guy with a punch to the stomach too, He went down on his knees because of that.

In a matter of seconds, Inui beaten up the whole group that he went head on with, " Hmph, Too easy " He said not even losing his cool and all. I heard Senju counting, " 12 " She said as one of the enemies fell behind her. A guy shrieked as Senju kicked the shit out of his face " 13 " She said as the enemy once again fell in front of her. 

Someone shouted though I didn't see who was it " KAWARAGI SENJU TAKING 100 ALL BY HERSELF " The person screamed in fear. " WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE TOKYO MANJI GANG?! "  Another one shouted and complained, " Say Y/N how come you're such a great fighter but you didn't know yourself? " Mitsuya asked out of the blue as we fought.

" That I don't know either.... " I replied disappointed. " C'MON Y/N HOW COME YOU KEEP FORGETTING EVER SINCE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BAJI YOU WERE CURIOUS ON HOW TO FIGHT AND I TRAINED YOU HOW DARE YOU FORGET AGAIN " Chifuyu screamed as i saw him beating up a person on the ground. Me and mitsuya's body went into shivers after he said that. " Is he.. reading our minds " I asked disturbed. " He knows you too much " Mitsuya said with a disturbed look on his face.

" You guys are too cruel for shit " Chifuyu added on. We both flinched and went back to fighting. It would make sense Chifuyu trained me, But... how come I keep forgetting about that?..

" TOKYO MANJI GANG IS FULL OF MONSTERS!!! " Someone screamed in fear once more. " I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOUR TEAM YOU SHIT-HEAD " I screamed back at them. They keep on blabbering and blabbering it's annoying. " Somehow cursing and not cursing fits Y/N " Hakkai sarcastically said patting my head. " Brave enough to pat her head when she's clearly angry and annoyed by the enemy? when did you get guts Hakkai " Mitsuya ruthlessly said as Hakkai realised there was someone behind him.

It was too late to dodge so I dragged Hakkai to the ground and Mitsuya punched the guy. " Close call " Hakkai said smiling awkwardly. I just rolled my eyes and continued fighting, I swear to god the enemies are not giving us a break. They keep coming and coming It's a never ending hoard.

[ Kanto Vs TOMAN huh? This battle... Will continue to the next page, What team are you setting your bets on? ]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

466 25 10
•All TR characters are belong to the creator. •Please keep in mind that the story won't fully following the manga or the anime. •Apologies if there's...
1.2K 53 12
What does love mean to a hopeless romantic? Meet Y/n, a pastry company owner, and also a hopeless romantic who romanticizes the very meaning of love...
1.3K 623 33
True love isn't always living together happily forever, but sacrificing and to let go. ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤ She wasn't perfect, neither was him. But both ha...
448 38 13
What happens when a hopeless romantic falls in love with a realistic person? Where it will lead to them? Sadhika All of me belongs to all of you. You...