Kaigaku x reader- ❀️⚑️~The El...

By merilelleighganaden

(Y/n), you. You were a demon slayer after gyokko and hantengu got executed, this. Was the moment the Hashira... More

Hello! <33
Chapter 1: First meeting
Chapter 2: A test
Chapter 4: Uppermoon 2
Chapter 5: Another mission
Chapter 6: Another mission pt2
Chapter 7: A sign
Chapter 8: Nervous
Chapter 9: Clueless
Chapter 10: Again
Chapter 11: Tiring
Chapter 12: A new Hashira, A new fate?
<3
<33
(☘️Happy birthday Zenitsu☘️)
I have returned!! 😍😍😍😍
Restarting

Chapter 3: Bookstores

235 5 2
By merilelleighganaden

Zenitsu's POV

"Do I look good in this..?" (Y/N) asked me in her blue and white triangles Haori. "Where did you get that from? It looks familiar.." I stared at it. "Kaigaku?.." I mentioned, she nodded her head. "Its so comfortable~!" I sighed. It was awkward that he was treating me bad, but (Y/N)..?

"Not fair.." I mumbled, thinking of the fact that he treats her kindly.. "I have to go now." "Where are you going? Is it a demon slayer mission of yours?" She stopped. "I don't think you would believe me.. But I think there's a cure for.." She stopped talking, as she knows that I know what she's saying.

"I'll just come with you.." I stood up and carried the box, "Are you sure? You just got here yesterday. You're not gonna hang out with your friends? Inosuke? Tanjiro? Nezuko?" She questioned. "He's my relative, so I have to go.. If it wasn't anything about him, I'd stay here."

"Ok then!" She skipped out of the butterfly mansion, I wasn't curious on where the bookstore is, just follow her I guess. "Are you thirsty?" I looked to her. "No, we just started walking. But, can you help me carry this box..? It's tiring my shoulders."

I said as I gave her the box, she now carries it. "It was heavy when the second I carried it, but now it's light.." "Eh?! Who said it was light!? Not fair!" I shouted at her. "We need to speed up!" She ran before I could catch up, me almost tripping. "We're here.."

I look up to the town, it looked like the entertainment district arc, something like that. "Now, where is that bookstore?" She sped up, making me feel lost soon. "Can you stop trying to lose me? You know I don't have sooo much stamina." "Ah, ok. But I don't see anything that looks like the butterfly mansion, something like that should be the bookstore."

About 12 minutes later, we haven't found it. I felt like it was fake but (Y/N) had rejected it, since it was for the good of Kai. "Can we take a break?! How are you not tired yet? Unless.. You're a demon!" I stopped walking. "Sorry. I didn't mean to push you this much, how about we sit?"

"I don't know.. Maybe it's not here! The people here looks weird, they're like a mannequin or something!" I started to hear bone cracks, screams. I covered my ears so I couldn't hear them anymore, it was terrifying. "Zenitsu, are you okay? Do you hear something?"

"Bone cracks, screams.. And more.." I whimpered. "There's a demon.." She stood up and took out her sword, ready for any attack. She ran away to nowhere, leaving me alone. "(Y/N)!" I ran trying to find her, but she was stuck in a crowd. The only thing I had to do was just wait until she comes back, probably.

I didn't want to stay there like an idiot, so I ran to the screamings, them being louder. I tripped because something was in front of me. It was the box, again! "Idiot. Why do you even leave it here?" I mumbled and I picked up the box, securing it. "(Y/N)!!" I screamed.

I looked up to see the bodies of the people, who had died. "Dumb asses! Dumb asses! No wonder you died so stupidly!!" I screamed and ran out of the forest, I was scared. I shouldn't be, I'm a demon slayer! No, I was forced to be one! I should just find the bookstore.

I saw many demon slayers around, running. They somehow gout out, hm? Wait.. Where's (Y/N)?! I'm going to have to go there with Kai!

Your POV

        There was many demon slayers that died to the demon, I had made them evacuate back to the city. I said I could handle it, thaat was a bad idea... I was kind of injured on my left arm, blood spilling out. The demon was like a lower moon.. they looked like butterflies, I'm only saying that because they have wings.

"Hey, bastard! I only injured your arm and you feel like giving up? Pff! Weak.." They shouted from above. "Who said I was giving up? Your dad?" I joked to them, there were several butterflies flying to me, I knew they were distractions so they could kill me easily.

I blocked their attack, each one of them appeared each second, but I managed to some how block all of them. "Tired? Not so funny, huh? I'll spawn my clones to kill you, so you have to suffer 10 more duplicates of me! And probably you'll die stupidly like the other demon slayers!"

I saw 10 rows of butterflies, going to somewhere of the forest, it was the clones. "Probably you'll lose your braincells, and attack one of my clones you thinking one of them are me! Oh my, how could this show go bett-" The sound of thunder interrupted her.

"Hey, don't tell me you brought other demon slayers to help you! Weak!! Cant even handle these clones by yourself!" They charged to me, I saw a string to behead them, but it was too late. I swinged my sword and they disappeared. Another trick, eh?

"One, two, three, four!" I counted their attacks, I still hear the thunder sounds. Wow, Zen is so strong! "(B/c) breathing, Fourth form!" I didn't kill them yet, but it made them weaker, just like poison. "You sure are.. Strong.." They started to breathe loudly, due to my attack.

"Sorry, butterfly demon. I have to do this!" I gripped my sword. "(B/c) breathing, first form!" I beheaded them. "gg, good game!" I saw their head fall off to the ground, ashes flying. When they finally died, I forgot to pray. I decided to do it, anyway.

I ran to find Zenitsu, shit. I can't believe I made them fight 10 clones.. like 10 Lower moons! I hope they are okay... I found them in the middle of the forest, he was closing the door of the box. "(Y/N)!! Why did you leave me alone?! Are you hurt?! Your arm is bleeding!"

He grabbed on to my Haori. "I'm sorry I made you fight ten clones.." "No, (Y/N)! It's not only me who fought them, Aniki carried a lot! I would've been dead if he wasn't here!" He cried out, I forgot Kaigaku even existed. "Let's go out and eat something.. Shall we?"

"No, let's get you patched up!" Zen said as he carried the box, still crying. He patched me himself, such kind of him! Amazing! We went out to a udon restaurant. It was expensive, but really delicious. We were paying to the cashier. "I'm sorry it's kind of expensive, I have to do this for my family."

"It's ok, I enjoyed it anyw-" "Get in the fucking box, Kai!" Zenitsu was covering the box with his Haori, I was completely distracted. "Hmph, mmfph!" "Don't use that tone with me!" I turned around to the man, "Sorry. Here's the money!" I quickly handed it.

"Zenitsu, what were you doing?" We were out of the restaurant. "He got out of the box for no reason! And I didn't even tell him to.." We were walking back to the butterfly mansion, and it was like 3,000 Kilometres. Poor feet.. I was going to leave Zenitsu in the butterfly mansion.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Can you take care of Kaigaku? and tell me how it's going! I noticed that he wasn't treating me fairly.." He shouted, and he handed the box. "Sure, but only one day then I'll return it to you." He made a face. "You are more lazier than Tanjiro! He has so many missions and he can take care of Nezuko too! Why won't you do that too?"

"Well, I know nothing about him! Isn't awkward that-" The thud of the box interrupted me. "Huh, mad?" He mumbled as he walked away. I had nothing to do with the box, just carry it to my home since it was near the butterfly mansion. I was thinking about the thing he mumbled.

Mad.. Wait what? Kai? No way! It's just an useless insult. Nothing to do with it. Once I entered my home, I put down the box and unlocked the door. I grabbed my towel and closed the door, I was going to take a hot bath. It was about 3:00 AM, I needed to go to sleep but I couldn't smell like trash.

I got in the water, warm as hell. I wanted to swim in it so badly, but I was tired. Well, there was a weird feeling while I was bathing. Whatever, probably an imagination.. Can't be real. I'm pretty sure that he already went to bed.. I stood up and got my kimono.

I felt wet, but whatever. I went back to my home and I didn't want to sleep yet. Not fully tired, I forgot I had a diary and I wrote in it, some stuff, but I didn't realise kai was already sleeping. He had covered the blanket covering his head, showing his hair. How can he even breathe?

I turned off the light and sat in my sleeping mattress, praying that the next day would go well. Unluckily for today, I didn't find the bookstore. It was probably a trap set by demons, or maybe it was closed because it was late and many demons would attack the town.

"Goodnight.." I mumbled, I wish he could talk or that I could always understand him. I started of thinking that he would randomly disappeared like he got caught by the hashiras, maybe there was other events going to happen that he would need to attend.

I fell asleep quickly, I wasn't facing him because maybe he is uncomfortable of getting looked at. Maybe I should clean the box soon, he has been suffering in there so much, it must be very claustrophobic. I hope my caretaking experience with him would go well.. I would need to share it with Zenitsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 20 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...
104K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
21.6K 421 32
✎ Little did you know that crossing paths with the founder of the Eternal Paradise Faith cult would change your life forever. Ever since he turned yo...
1.3M 36.2K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...