Concert Night- K.Bakugo X Rea...

By hetalia-UK

This originally started as a one shot but I believe this could be a great books! I hope you enjoy it! 》pictur... More

Can You Feel My Heart?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

40 1 0
By hetalia-UK

With in the course of the following weeks, (Y/N)'s condition became more unstable. Her muscles ached with every movement, her head would throb almost all hours of the day and she had sporadic nose bleeds. It has come to the point she has to be fed by the nurse that takes care of her every day.

(Y/N) really tried to fake it till she made it but the dying of her Quirk had finally become overwhelming and too severe to know how this will end. Her breathing stagnated, occasionally needing and oxygen mask if it became too ragged.

Mr. (L/N) held his wife through her sobs. Everyone had come at different times to see (Y/N) but she requested that no one come into the room. (Y/N) couldn't let them see up close how much she struggled to so much as breath. Her parents, Bakugo and Todoroki say out in the lobby, waiting to hear the latest from the Doctor.

Solemnly, the Doctor emerged with a clipboard in hand. He didn't want to share what has been monitored of (Y/N)'s condition. "She isn't completely stable, I don't know for sure what might happen next. X-rays and charts show us little of what is going on inside of her. I wish I could tell you better news. There are absolutely no cases as such like this, we're all in the dark now." He said, cause Mrs. (L/N) to sob more. Even Todoroki looked on the verge of breaking down.

Bakugo wanted to as well. He was absolutely terrified. He has gone through some crazy life threatening things during his hero classes but nothing shook him to his core like this. The pain of knowing the person he loves most enduring such agony made him wish to share it just to ease her a little bit.

"Please....pull through this." Bakugo whispered to himself, a silent tear falling down his face which he hid away.

~~~~

(Y/N) had stopped declining, her condition not getting better but not getting worse. She still could barely do anything without help but at the moment she was steady just a bit.

Until her parents got a call from the hospital.

(Y/N) had went into a sort of cardiac arrest, her vitals rising high and into dangerous digits. Her parents raced out of their drive way, B lining it straight to U.A. luckily for them, class 1A was training on the field. Mrs. (L/N) shouted out her window to Bakugo and Todoroki. The rest of the class of course heard as well. The shouts telling them that (Y/N) was declining even further. The two boys rushed off the field, not giving a damn about what anyone else shouted at them.

Once in the car, Mr. (L/N) stepped on the accelerater, driving way over the speed limit and totally illegal turns.

None of it mattered though, only (Y/N) was the concern.

The four quickly rushed into the lobby, then booking it to (Y/N)'s room. "Wait!" The nurse shouted at them. Bakugo was the first to tear through the security trying to stop them. (Y/N) was shaking, blood splattered on her hospital gown from vomiting and a stream leaking from her nose. Her eyes were almost completely rolled in the back of her head. The monitor tracking her vitals was beeping like crazy, red flashing numbers and the line spiking all over.

Bakugo was pushed back along with the others but he fought. His girlfriend was dying. Tears broke past his eyes as he fought, no way and he'll these guys were stopping him. "Get out of my fucking way!! Damn it, let me go!" He shouted, not letting up.

A scream ripped through the room, everyone stopping frozen. (Y/N) was scratching at her skin, looking to be in mass amounts of pain and crying. She cried, repeating how it hurt. "Please, make it stop!!" She sobbed. "Katsuki...!" She cried out. Bakugo got fed up and started brawling with the security that tried to keep him back.

Bakugo broke past them long enough to run into the room, sliding to his knees beside the bed and grabbing (Y/N)'s hand tightly in his, hot tears still flowing down his face. He was so fucking scared. (Y/N) gripped his hand tightly, vitals spiking higher at pain surged through her body. Her nails dug into his hand from how tightly she held his hand but Bakugo didn't care.

Then in just a few seconds, the monitor dropped. The sounds of the flattening beep echoing around the room. Bakugo's eyes widened the size of saucers. This wasn't real. Was this just a terrible nightmare? This couldn't be real.

Frozen in place, Bakugo was pushed back. The doctors and nurses started performing CPR, trying to revitalize (Y/N).

Again and again, they tried jumping her heart but still she flat lined. Mrs. (L/N) screamed, her sobs racking her body. "My baby!" She cried. Mr. (L/N) began sobbing too but tried to console his wife the best he could. Their child had just died in front of their eyes.

Todoroki stared at his best friend lifeless body, eyes wide and his blood running cold. Just like the others, he wished this was just a horrible le nightmare and (Y/N) would be fine when he woke up.

Sadly this was real.

"Please, (Y/N) open your eyes!!" Bakugo shouted, showing all of his emotions, not holding anything back. The medical staff stepped back, declaring (Y/N) dead.

Bakugo instantly stopped his sobs at the sound of a beep. Then another and another. (Y/N)'s once lifeless body took a raspy breath in, her eyes slowly opening to see Bakugo at her side.

"K....Katsuki." (Y/N)'s hoarse voice managed to speak. Bakugo felt hot tears fall down his face again but this time in relief. Against the doctors wishes, Bakugo engulfed (Y/N) in a massive hug. Bakugo hugged her tight not wanting to ever let go.

"You're alive....God damn it, you're fucking alive." He said in disbelief.

"I'm alive." (Y/N) smiled.

~~~~~

Everyone went to go wait in the lobby again. They waited for the nurse to say they could go see (Y/N) and it felt like centuries when it had only been thirty minutes.

"She's ready to see you.: the nurse said. The four quickly made their way to (Y/N)'s room seeing her look a little more brightened now and sitting up in her bed.

This was so surreal.

This time it was her parents that engulfed her in an embrace. They cried together, (Y/N) wearing the biggest grin one had ever seen on her.

"H....How are you feeling?" Todoroki asked, his tone in disbelief like everyone else.

"I'm okay..." She coughed, then quickly being handed a cup of water. "The pain..the pain the dying of my Quirk gave me, it's gone but that doesn't stop the empty pain of it being gone." A tear slid down her face as she looked out the window, sun shinning down on her. (Y/N) clutched the fabric over her heart, a wry smiled molded on her features.

This feeling would take some time getting used to. How does one cope with such a loss within themselves?

Bakugo lightly grabbed the hand clutching her gown and held it softly within his bigger hands.

"It will be okay." Bakugo said. It was something so trivial, something anyone could say without meaning it.

But with it being Bakugo who said it to her, (Y/N) couldn't help the hopefulness that brought her.

"It will be okay." She grinned once more with a light hearted laugh to accompany it.

Bakugo brought (Y/N) closer, not giving a damn about who was I'm the room and place a loving kiss to (Y/N)'s chapped lips. She could feel so much emotion from such a simple act.

She laughed again, the same amount of disbelief as everyone else still settling in. "I'm alive, I'm really alive!" She exclaimed, her body begrudgingly moving to embrace Bakugo in happiness.

Then so began, the next chapter of (Y/N)'s life. Adjusting to life without a Quirk, studying in school like an ordinary kid and all while going out to have fun with her U.A. friends once (Y/N) was well enough to leave the hospital.

"Anybody up for putting on another concert?" Mina chuckled but bounced with excitement. Everyone looked at (Y/N) and Bakugo. (Y/N) raised her entwined hand with Bakugo's.

"Hell yeah!" She shouted in excitement.

-The End-

-Hello my lovely readers!!!! This concludes this little story! Did you like it? Let me know! And if you want more content from me, feel free to check out my other stories!!

~CaptainKarma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 437 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
347K 7.4K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
114 21 19
This is my first full story so I hope you enjoy it :)
74.1K 919 122
↪A few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.