Lies And Manipulation [Comple...

By raccoongris

Warning: LGBTQIA+ content, so if you don't like it, don't read this book. This is book 2 of the series, read... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1: The New Student In Class
Chapter 2: Who is that new girl?
Chapter 3: What's Hawk Moth up to?
Chapter 4: A Simple Lie Spreads Like Wildfire
Chapter 5: I Know She's Lying.
Chapter 6: A Not So Friendly Chat
Chapter 7: Sly Fox, Clumsy Raccoon, Clueless Cat
Chapter 8: Volpina Arrives
Chapter 9: Illusions
Chapter 10: Reality
Chapter 11: How To Con The Con Artist
Chapter 12: Hatred

Chapter 13: Volpina's Final Battle

20 2 0
By raccoongris

(Raccoon Gris's POV)

I readied my for the fight to happen. "How about a little bet, if I win you hand over your akuma. If you win, you get my miraculous, deal?" I reasoned with her. Suddenly a purple mask appeared over her face, there's someone talking through it. Was that Hawk Moth?

"Alright, Hawk Moth." Volpina agreed with him. "It's a deal." She readied her flute and cast illusions of her all around her. "You think that will stop me?" I say while defeating the illusions of herself, without hesitation.

"You're right, that won't stop you, but maybe this will." She played a slightly different tune on her flute. Feline Nuit arrived back from saving that person from whomever took them. "I didn't expect you to be here so soon, Feline Nuit." I look over to her, she's somehow different than before. "Cataclysm." She breathes through gritted teeth, she then charges towards me.

"Feline Nuit! There has to be a mistake, you're targeting the wrong person! I'm your superhero partner, not the super villain!" No matter what I say, she won't listen or even talk to me. I can't get touched by the Cataclysm because it's power is to destroy anything it touches.

Feline Nuit's eyes were once filled with confidence and happiness. Now they're filled with emptiness and rage. They show none of the same shine they used to when she made a pun or helped me up. What happened back there?

(Feline Nuit's POV)

I ran after the individuals that were fleeing on the rooftops. They seem to be at the same continuous pace and they never slow down.

"Shouldn't people slow down after so much running?" I continued to pursue after them. With no luck to catch up. All though I did see the hair shape of one of the people. It's messy and looks styled into place. I have a feeling that I know that person. I wanted to know who the one being dragged is.

My pace picked up and now I'm on a full pursuit of both suspicious people. The hair colour of the person being dragged along is blond. My mind adds up all of the information that I have with that person, there's only one person I know. "That has to be Adrien, he's in trouble."

Who is the other figure holding him by his arms while running away? They're impossible to catch.

Just then, both of them dissapeared into thin air. "Did I fall for another one of Volpina's tricks?" I think I know why Raccoon Gris let me go chase the both of them alone, she probably knew that it was an illusion.

"Does Raccoon Gris know where the real Volpina is? The real Volpina must still be on the Eiffel Tower." Raccoon Gris, what trouble are you getting into?

I pivot and turn around with my right foot, sprinting directly back to the Eiffel Tower. "I'm coming to save you m'lady." I'm not that far away from the Eiffel Tower, so I think I can make it in time, I hope.

After a lot of running, I finally made it to the Eiffel Tower. Something seems to going, a battle perhaps? I finally realized who was battling, Raccoon Gris and... myself? My cataclysm seemed to be active and trying to touch Raccoon Gris.

I have to step in and stop this. I throw my staff at my illusion of myself and it disappeared instantly. "Hey, Trash Panda. Sorry for not getting here sooner, turns out that those people that I was chasing were illusions." I jumped off of my perch on a beam that was a bit higher than the floor.

"I'm not getting tricked again, you must be another illusion." She throws her weapon directly for me. I readied for impact.

*thud*

It collided with my body. "Why would you think I'm an illusion? I just saved you from one. You didn't have to throw you weapon at me, jeez." I fold my arms into my chest, pretending to pout a little. "I'm sorry about that, I thought Volpina would have a back up illusion trying to save me. Can I have my robot claw back?" I understand why she'd think I was an illusion now. "Here, you're going to need it." I grab the gray with black detailed robot claw, throwing it towards her.

"I think we need a little but of luck on our side. Raccoon charm!" A chocolate covered ice cream bar materialized, she starts looking around for a solution. "What are you thinking of doing, m'lady?" I ask, ready for the plan. "We need to get higher. You need to use your cataclysm when I say so, Alright?" She opened the rapper and started to eat the chocolate cover ice cream? "Trash Panda, aren't we going to do something with that?" I look at her confused.

"It's all part of the plan, don't worry about me. You go to the top of the tower. Also please don't use that nickname." I nod, I hope the luck we have works.

(Raccoon Gris's POV)

The plan is to go into the sun and use the wrapper of the ice cream to blind the real Volpina, if she creates illusions of herself or anything like that.

At least I get something to eat that doesn't resemble my crush. André's is accurate with his ice cream, it made me feel uncomfortable that he knows who I like.

Anyways, away from that topic. I finish the chocolate ice cream bar and head to met up with Feline Nuit, I make my way to the top pretty quickly. Making sure that I don't draw attention to myself, I land quietly next to Feline Nuit. "Part one is done, onto part 2." I whisper to her.

I need to make some noise to draw attention to us now. "Hey Volpina, I think another round is in order!" Volpina stares directly at me, smirking evilly. "Alright, you're going down and you have to surrender both miraculouses!" Oh how wrong she is. I shine the inside of the wrapper at her eyes. She covers them in pain.

"Now, Feline Nuit!" Feline Nuit runs towards the fox super villain. "Cataclysm!" Activated her power and then touched Volpina's fox tail necklace. "No! This isn't over, I will be back." Those were the last words Volpina said. Black and purple looking substances envelopes her.

The akuma flies away. "No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" I catch the akuma with my robot claw, that repurposed itself to be some kind of net. "Gottca! Bye bye little butterfly!" I released the purified butterfly out of the net. I trow the wrapper into the air. "Miraculous Raccoon Gris!"

The entirety of Paris is now covered in magical bubbles with raccoon tails inside them, for only a few seconds. These bubble like things fix all of the damage caused by Volpina. Including my nose.

"Where am I? What happened?" Lila now sits where Volpina was. "You were akumatized by Hawk Moth, you're safe now. Both Feline Nuit and I saved you." Her face looked disgusted when I said Feline Nuit. "Do you need me to escort you back to your home?" I hold out my gloved hand towards Lila. "Get away from me, I can go home myself." She spits venom at me, she still hates us.

"Alright, Feline Nuit. Let's go, away from Lila. She doesn't seem to want either of our help getting home. Anyways I need to go, my time is almost up, see you chaton." "I'll go as well bye m'lady." Feline Nuit extends her staff and leaves first. "Are you completely sure you don't want me to escort you home?" I ask Lila, double checking that she doesn't want help.

"Why would I want your help!? It's both of your faults that my life is ruined!" She exclaimed making her point crystal clear. I started to get ready to head back to the park. She'll most likely will still hate us after today. I'll make sure I'm there for her at school on Monday.

I arrived in an alleyway not far from the park I was hanging out with Daniela. "Gazz, let's give." I detransform out of my superhero costume. My Kwami flew out of my miraculous. "That was exhausting, do you have any chips? I'm starving." Gazz whined. Sighing, I checked my pockets for a bag of chips, opened or not.

I found a bag, it was in my jacket pocket. "Here, dig in." I say while holding the bag for Gazz to dive into. "These are so good!" Gazz says with his tiny mouth full of pieces of chips. He flies out of the bag, his hunger satisfied. "Now it's my turn to eats some." I reached my hand in the bag to grab some chips. I placed them into my mouth. "You're right these are so good!" I continued to grab and eat more chips because I am also extremely hungry.

"Gazz, we have to meet Daniela back at the park. Otherwise she'll be worried." My heart started beating into my ribcage at the mention of her. "Someone's excited." Gazz remarks because of my heart rate. I blush a shade of light pink, only to get deeper and brighter. "Gazz, I-I um... let's go now." I changed the topic, wanting to not press further, my face is still flushed pink, slowly fading to normal hue.

Gazz hides in my hoodie pocket, making sure that he's completely hidden away from anyone's eyes. I walk out of the alley, making sure nobody saw or heard anything. I sigh, walking to a bench at the park and sit down. "That was a close call." I feel a pair of hands grab my shoulders from behind. "Boo!" I hear a voice say. "Ah!" I jump off of the bench and fall onto the ground, something I'm just about used to doing every single day.

"I'm so sorry about that, you looked lost in thought. Here, let me help you up." A hand intertwined with mine. I only just realized whos hand that is. "I... um, t-t-thank you, D-Daniela." My face flushed bright red.  She's holding my hand, SHE'S HOLDING MY HAND!? Her hand feels so soft against mine.

Daniela let's go of my hand. I miss her touch on my hand already. "Sorry that I had to leave so early, I had to run a few errands for my parents. Then, an akuma showed up and I had to get to safety." She apologized. "I headed t-t-o safely- I mean safety. A-around same t-t-time as you."

I accidentally look at her eyes, for a little too long. Her eyes are so beautiful, a mix of lighter and darker browns to create a vortex. In other words, her eyes are like milk and dark chocolate swirling together. I dart my eyes away from hers, not to seem rude for starting. "Whoops, s-sorry."

All that matters to me is that she's safe, unscathed from the akumatized villains. I glad to have her with me right now.

"Since our time together was cut short, would you like to do anything else?" Daniela asked while getting up and looking at me. Is she asking me to go on a casual date!? "Yes I would love to! I-I mean, yes, t-that would be n-nice." She linked her arm in mine. My cheeks flush a little. "Come on, Hannah. Where do you want to go?"

There's so much to choose from. Paris is full of places to explore and experience. "How ab-out, the L-ouvre museum?" I remember I there only 3 or 4 times. Now that I have Daniela with me, we can go see some artwork and sculptures. "Alright let's go!" She leaves, I'm in tow because our arms are still linked up.

Actually, where I really want to go? Is anywhere with you, Daniela. Being with you makes me the happiest I've ever been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 276 14
Marinette took a deep breath as if she was taking her final if she was getting ready to do the most disturbing thing of her life. Well, she sort of w...
471K 12.1K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...
55.2K 3.2K 19
FINISHED IN 2015. Chantage is French for Blackmail. Book ||1|| of the French Lessons Series. This isn't the regular story between Chat Noir and Lady...
220K 6.7K 76
**1ST IN ADRIENETTE 2020 MIRACLE AWARDS** Lila's a lying little brat, but what if her manipulative tactics backfire on her when trying to get closer...