๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐๐Ž๐‘๐’ |๐™บ๐™ณ๐™ถ๐š‡๏ฟฝ...

Per N4ETH4SLIM3ST

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐€๐„๐“๐‡๐€๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’ bxb Mรฉs

๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐๐Ž๐‘๐’
๐Ž๐๐„โ”Š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ผ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด
๐“๐–๐Žโ”Š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โ”Š๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ?
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘โ”Š"๐™ต๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ผ"
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„โ”Š๐™ป๐š„๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ
๐’๐ˆ๐—โ”Š๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ณ๐š๐š„๐™ฝ๐™บ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“โ”Š๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ'๐š‚ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„โ”Š๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ'๐š‚ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฟ๐šƒ ๐Ÿธ
๐“๐„๐ โ”Š๐™ณ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚?
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐โ”Š๐šƒ๐™พ๐™พ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐š
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐โ”Š ๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐โ”Š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ท๐™พ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐โ”Š ๐™ต๐š„๐™ฝ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐โ”Š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ถ??
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐โ”Š?
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ โ”Š "๐™ฐ๐š† ๐™ต๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ”Š "๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™พ๐š๐š๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„ โ”Š ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž โ”Š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด

๐’๐„๐•๐„๐โ”Š'๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด'

7.4K 416 184
Per N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 and ready to go, kentrell had an small attitude at the moment but everyone decided to ignore it.

His friends knew that he only wanted attention and for them to act as if they cared about him having an attitude.

He still had a banging headache from the hangover so it lead to him having a huge attitude with everyone.

"how we splitting up"nau'jour asked as he stuffed his phone into his back pocket.

"I'll ride with Von" jayda said quickly making everyone snap they head towards her except kentrell.

Von looked over at kentrell who stood on the stairs looking down at his nails, he was tryna see if kentrell approved or not.

Though the two weren't exactly dating he felt as if they were making their way there and it would be disrespectful to ride females around in his car like that.

Kentrell looked up at Von before slightly mugging the male, he didn't like that the fact it took him a minute to respond to jayda.

"nah li folks I had already told Trell he was ridin' with me" Von spoke before licking over his plump lips.

Kentrell fought the urge to smile wanting to keep the mug on his face for attention.

jayda only nodded embarrassingly, she knew the two were talking but she didn't think it was serious, so she thought it was okay to finally make her move.

"well let's head out i guess" nau'jour said lowly with a small chuckle.

kentrell walked down the last four steps before making his way towards the front door.

everyone followed behind him, all of them slowly making their way out side of the air bnb.

"who car you drivin'" kentrell asked looking behind him where Von was following him.

"We'a ride in mines, so give durk or Jour' your keys" Von answered making Kentrell nod.

Kentrell pulled his keys from his back pocket. "NAU'JOUR" he yelled loudly catching the smaller's attention, he quickly threw his keys that way making nau'jour fastly catch them.

walking over towards Von's 2020 white rolls Royce phantom, the two got in quickly.

Dayvon started the engine before pulling his phone out his pocket, he unlocked it before he pointed it towards kentrell so he could grab it.

Kentrell looked down at dayvon's phone with his eyebrows furrowed, he didn't understand what Von wanted.

"what" he asked slowly grabbing the phone from him.

"Play some music and put the address in Gangnem" Von mumbled seeing durk wave his hand outside of kentrell car.

he placed his hand on the back of the passenger seat before turning to look behind him, making sure no one was coming he slowly pulled out the drive way.

kentrell turned on extravagant by durk and Nicki Minaj, he loved the song dearly for some odd reason.

Dayvon chuckled hearing the song slowly began "Ian know you like gangnem shit" Von said with a small smile on his face.

He liked the fact that kentrell supported him and his friends music, kentrell only nodded trying his hardest not to blush.

"I wanna kiss on you, I wanna grab on you, spend life with you" the two sung in sync with smiles on their face.

Kentrell mind began to wander once again of many dirty imaginations of him and dayvon.

Biting down on his lip, he slowly began to daydream about the two.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐖 kentrell onto the bed, he grabbed kentrell ankles roughly pulling him towards the end of the bed.

kentrell tucked his plump bottom lip into his mouth as he looked up at Dayvon through low eyes, Dayvon leaned down a bit letting kentrell wrap his legs around his torso.

He began to place small pecks against kentrell lips, going in for a real kiss the two lips began to slowly move in sync with each others.

Kentrell body grew hotter by the second, his  clit now slightly swollen and sensitive.

Dayvon moved up a bit causing friction between the two's bottom half's making kentrell let out a loud moan, he was desperately feening to be touched.

Dayvon took that as an opportunity to stick his tongue into kentrell's mouth, which kentrell gladly accepted. 

The two tongues began to slowly compete for dominance, their tongues continued to overlap each other.

Before dayvon slowly pulled away from the kiss leaving a long thick string of saliva between them.

Dayvon broke it by sitting up all the way, kentrell slowly licked over his lips "fuck me please" kentrell whimpered.

He was in desperate need to be touched, Von chuckled looking down at the other hot and horny male.

He tucked his plump bottom lip into his mouth "don't rush me ma" Von rasped lowly making kentrell's clit jump.

dayvon grabbed the bottom of kentrell's red lace panties, he began to slowly pull them down.

Kentrell was craving penetration or just to be touched even, his underwear sat around his ankle, Von bent down a biting the end of kentrell's panties pulling them off with his teeth.

Throwing them onto the ground, he got down onto his knees pulling kentrell all the way to the edge where he was halfway off.

"this shit so pretty princess" dayvon spoke as he looked at kentrell's soaking wet essences.

He began to place soft kisses on the inside of kentrell's thigh, low whimpers came from kentrell.

Dayvon length hardened from the small whimpers that came from kentrell, smiling he placed a small kiss onto kentrell's clit.

"hurry up" kentrell moaned growing more impatient by the second, he didn't like being teased.

dayvon popped the side of his thigh, he began to swirl his tongue around kentrell's swollen clit.

Attempting to pull the smaller impossibly closer, he sucked onto kentrell's clit making his hips buck foward.

"fuck" kentrell moaned as he grabbed Von's hair pushing him closer to his pussy.

Von slipped his tongue into kentrell's hole making him let out an loud moan, he bit down on his lip loving the pleasure he was Receiving.

"Kentrell" a muffled Von said sending vibrations up his body.

"Augh" he moaned a little louder this time, Von continued to swirl his tongue inside of him as kentrell clenched around his tongue.

"Kentrell" Von said a little louder snapping kentrell back into reality.

kentrell kissed his teeth hating the fact that Von had just ruined his daydream "we here li folks" Von said.

kentrell looked outside the window smiling at all the lit up rides and stands, he was mostly excited about the food.

𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 parking space Dayvon cut off the engine seeing durk pull in beside him.

kentrell was currently scrolling through his phone buying tickets online for his birthday trip next week.

"you wanna go with me next week to Turks and Caicos for my birthday" kentrell asked looking over at dayvon.

Dayvon thought about all the plans and meetings he had to be at next week, most of them weren't that important and the ones that were was online meetings.

"Yea" he mumbled making kentrell smiled, he looked back down at his phone.

sitting back in his seat he grabbed his phone from off of kentrell's lap, it was already unlocked so he didn't have to.

He went to his text messages he tapped on durks name seeing if they were ready to go in or not.

sending him a quick 'ready?' Text he dropped his phone back onto his lap looking over at kentrell who was looking down at his phone.

He looked a bit frustrated, dayvon snatched kentrell's phone from him quickly making the smaller instantly snap his head over towards him.

"Say li' nigga don't be snatching shit from me" kentrell said irritatedly attempting to snatch it back but Von quickly hid it under him.

Kentrell rolled his eyes, he didn't feel like playing no games with dayvon so he opened his door getting out the car slamming the door behind himself.

dayvon took a deep breath, sliding his key along with his phone into his pocket he got out the car he decided to push kentrell slamming the door to the side.

He ain't want to start off their date being irritated, seeing the smaller male standing in the passenger door talking to nau'jour.

walking to durk's side he saw the male looking down at his phone, he made a mental note to tell kentrell to get his windows tinted.

Knocking on the window, durk quickly looked up at dayvon a smile appeared on his face before rolling down the window

"I was finna text you back twin" durk spoke dayvon hummed in response.

he didn't have much to say he was mostly tryna hear kentrell and nau'jour conversation making sure the two wasn't making him the topic.

"how long you plan on bein here" Von asked placing his arm onto the car durk shrugged not exactly sure yet.

Yo durk it was all up to nau'jour, he knew the younger probably wasn't gonna leave until kentrell left.

"I know Ian tryna be here all day though" durk said Von nodded in agreement.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁
sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋'𝐒 hand as the two walked towards the first ride which was called sky flyer.

It was an two person swing, which spun around in circles once they got up high in the sky.

It wasn't many people their so they didn't have to wait in a long line, kentrell ended up being happy once they got some cotton candy.

They both had blue cotton candy, they walked over towards the line where only a few people stood.

It was an old white couple, nau'jour and durk , a group of kids who looked to be in their early teens & the worker.

they stood behind nau'jour and durk who was cuddled up hearing each other up.

"they so fuckin ugly" kentrell mumbled with a small smile on his face, Von only shook his head slightly chuckling.

the line began to move up, as they began to walk up towards the swings the worker gasped loudly with a smile on her face.

"Wait oh my" she said began to fan herself kentrell smiled while von had a small mug on his face.

He loved all his fans it was just that it was freezing cold and he wanted to get onto the ride.

"oh em ghee can I take a picture with y'all" the girl Spoke, kentrell smiled giving her a small nod before letting go of dayvon's hand.

kentrell stood behind the women as she took a selfie while Von stood there mugging the two.

He just wanted to have an fan free day, once the picture was token he quickly snatched kentrell's hand pulling them over to the seats behind durk and jour.

He hated to be mean but he didn't need anything getting on the shade room, plus he wasn't in the mood for pictures.

"why yo ass bein mean" kentrell asked scrunching his face from the son being in it.

"Ian bein' mean li folks just not in the mood fa pictures" he responded kentrell only rolled his eyes.

the two got onto the swings snapping their selves in, the women came around making sure everyone's tight.

Once she got to Von she rolled her eyes and made sure to pull it tight as possible almost cutting his circulation off.

Von bit the inside of his cheek to make sure he didn't say anything out of pocket, kentrell chuckled looking at Von face he found it funny.

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁
sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 now getting on the Ferris wheel, it was now night time and it was also super packed.

Dayvon had won kentrell an big black bear, a banana with dreads and a green snake.

he won them at the small game stands, they had took em back to the car so they wouldn't have to walk around with the items.

kentrell found the experience fun, he was happy and excited same with Von , they also had found a lot about each other out.

Taking mental notes about each other "say can we leave after this it's getting cold" kentrell said making Von nod.

The worker opened the green cart letting the two climb onto it, kentrell got ready to go onto the other side but Von quickly grabbed his hand pulling them to the middle.

the worker closed it behind them, they sat there for a few seconds before the wheel began to go up slowly.

kentrell scooted closer making Von chuckle "you scared li folks" he asked looking over at the smaller.

Kentrell pursed his lips together looking over at Von "no nigga" he said lowly, Von only chuckled knowing he was.

wrapping his arm around the smaller's shoulder "say what you woulda did if I rejected yo ass" kentrell asked with a small chuckle.

"You asked me out li folks" Von responded making kentrell squint "you member the li' note thingy" he added.

"I sent it to you twice I thought you ain't want me forreal" kentrell said making Von furrow his eyesbrows.

He began to think back to the time when he was drunk off his ass and threw the paper away.

"nah princess I had threw the paper away I'm sorry I was off my ass" Von spoke truthfully kentrell only nodded somewhat understanding where he was coming from.

"you know I like yo li ass right" Von began making kentrell smile.

"real bad?" Kentrell asked raising one of his eyebrows with a huge smile on his face, Von chuckled "real fuckin bad li folks"

"but youn like me forreal" Von added making kentrell smack his, he once again pursed his lips together.

"you know I want you stop playin" kentrell whispered making a smile appear on Von face.

"you do?" Von asked making kentrell nod "gimmie a kiss then princess".

kentrell leaned up placing his lips onto Von's, Von instantly began to kiss back loving how soft kentrell lips felt.

Lip's quickly began to move in sync, Von placed his hand around kentrell's neck.

Tightening his grip kentrell let out a low moan which Von took as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the smaller's mouth.

kentrell had already been on edge from his day dream so he knew he would have to quit before they end up fucking on a Ferris wheel.

pulling away from dayvon he looked directly into the taller's eyes as he slowly began to blush.

Von licked over his lips taking the taste of kentrell's mouth into his, he liked the way he taste he only wondered what he would taste like when he had his legs pinned up.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ

sorry for how late I dropped this chapter but ya know ya girl likes naps and I like to procrastinate so yea 🧍🏽‍♀️, but this chapter was long so that should make up for it

I hate how slow this book is going so we finna SPEED IT UP.

unless y'all don't want me too 🙂, it's y'all choice.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.6M 61.9K 55
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!
19.8K 1K 16
"๐‡๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ? ๐๐š๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐—ผ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ." - ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
5K 242 9
๐€๐‹๐‹'๐’ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘.. -๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...