𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒 |𝙚ð™ģð™ķ𝚇ïŋ―...

By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb More

𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐄┊𝚃𝙷ð™ī 𝙞ð™ū𝚅ð™ī
𝐓𝐖𝐎┊𝚃𝙷ð™ī ð™―ð™ū𝚃ð™ī
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄┊ð™ķ𝙰𝚈 ?
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑┊"ð™ĩ𝚄ð™ē𝙚 𝚃𝙷ð™ī𝙞"
𝐒𝐈𝐗┊𝚈ð™ū𝚄𝚁 ð™ģðšðš„ð™―ð™š
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊'ð™ĩ𝙰ð™ļ𝚁 ð™ģ𝙰𝚃ð™ī'
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┊𝙚ð™īð™―'𝚂 ð™ģ𝙰𝚈
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄┊𝙚ð™īð™―'𝚂 ð™ģ𝙰𝚈 ð™ŋ𝚃 ðŸļ
𝐓𝐄𝐍 ┊ð™ģð™ūðš„ð™ąð™ŧð™ī ð™ģ𝙰𝚃ð™ī𝚂?
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊𝚃ð™ūð™ū ð™ĩ𝙰𝚁
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙰ð™ŋð™ūð™ŧð™ūð™ķð™ļð™ī𝚂
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊𝚃𝙷ð™ī 𝙷ð™ū𝚂𝚃ð™ļð™―ð™ķ
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ ð™ĩðš„ð™― ð™ģ𝙰𝚈
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ ð™ŋ𝚁ð™īð™ķ??
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ┊ "𝙰𝚆 ð™ĩ𝚄ð™ē𝙚"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘┊ "ð™ļ𝙞 𝚂ð™ū𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚃𝚁ð™īð™ŧð™ŧ"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ┊ 𝚅ð™ļ𝚂ð™ļ𝚃ð™ļð™―ð™ķ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 ┊ 𝚃𝙷ð™ļð™―ð™ķ𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙚ð™ī 𝚃ð™ļ𝙞ð™ī

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄┊ð™ŧðš„ðš…ð™°ð™ąð™ū𝚈

8K 444 585
By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 the living room in nervousness, he thought that von was gonna be angry or even expose him on Instagram.

even tho everyone knew he was gay he didn't want anybody to see or think of him as desperate for the man when that wasn't the case.

"kentrell sit the fuck down, what are you even pacing for in the first place" Nau'jour asked stabbing a strawberry from out of the fruit salad with his fork.

"I gave him another note" kentrell mumbled lowly a bit embarrassed.

nau'jour put his hand up to his ear humming as if he couldn't hear what the man said the first time "whatchu said"

"i gave him another note" he said louder this time an small smile appeared on his face as jayda with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I know dats righttt go getcho man" Jour said loudly with a big smile on his face.

kentrell smiled a bit but kept pacing the floor in worried, not even five seconds later he heard his phone ding making him jump a little

roughly snatching his phone off the counter, the screen lit up showing him the message from the unknown number.

𝙒𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

a rush of excitement ran through his body, the anxiety he once had left leaving nothing but nervousness behind.

"Did he text you" Nau'jour asked with a big smile on his face, kentrell nodded with a small smile.

"who y'all talking about" jayda asked while stealing one of nau'jour grapes.

"von" kentrell mumbled beginning to bite the inside of his cheek, he was nervous and didn't know what he was going to say back to the man at the moment

"oouuu so the shaderoom was right" jayda said pointing her fingers at kentrell with a big smile on her face.

"Not to much, this my first time actually somewhat talking to him" kentrell said gaining a slight attitude.

he didn't like many people in his business which was another reason why he didn't really post blogs like that.

"Why you so nervous" jayda asked raising one of her eyebrows "what happen to da don dada"

kentrell rolled his eyes making his way towards his room, he knew he would think better if he was by himself.

sighing he took a seat on his bed before his eyes began to roam around the room, he was tryna think of how to reply.

it shouldn't of been that hard due to the man only saying two words.

typing a quick 'wassam' then sending it quickly before he ended up changing his mind.

he through his phone on the bed lightly feeling a wave of shyness come over him.

he heard his phone ping making him even more nervous, he didn't know if the male wanted him to clear up the rumors or if he wanted to go out together.

he took a long deep breath out before blowing the air out, he grabbed his phone from off he bed.

his eyes scanned over the message before a small smile creeped onto his face.

𝙇𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨
𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖

he got hype doing a quick little dance happy that the taller had thought that he was cute.

his phone pinged once more making him look down at his phone.

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚?

Knowing that he was booked up he sighed deciding that he was going to have to cancel a hosting for this.

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 ?

throwing his phone onto the bed he turned around and began making his way towards the bathroom.

he walked over towards his shower sliding the glass door all the way open turning the knob all the way towards the right.

stepping back waiting for the water to warm up he began to undress himself, letting his shorts along with his panties fall down to his ankles.

he pulled his shirt off throwing it to the side along with kicking his bottoms to the side.

he stepped into the shower instantly stepping back feeling the steaming hot  water hit his skin.

he turned the knob down just a bit letting the water cool down just a bit before he put his whole body under the water.

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 later kentrell pushed the glass door back before stepping out and onto the carpeted floor.

walking over towards the sink he grabbed his all white plain towel from off of the sink, wrapping it onto his body.

walking into his room he pushed his comforter back before sitting at the edge of his bed.

twisting slightly he went to grab his phone, picking it up it light up showing him the four new text's that von had sent him.

𝐕𝐨𝐧 💚.
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣 ?
𝟤𝟥 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝐕𝐨𝐧 💚.
𝙄 𝙠𝙢𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙨
𝟣𝟩 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝐕𝐨𝐧 💚.
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 ?  𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 ? 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚
𝟣𝟣 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝐕𝐨𝐧 💚.
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝟤 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

Kentrell laughed, he thought it was funny how the male blew up his phone.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 .

sending the message he sighed before sitting his phone onto the bed, standing up he walked over towards the dresser.

opening it he pulled out a white wife beater and a pair of Malibu blue fenty x savage bikini underwear.

sometimes he would free ball and wear nothing but tonight was not one of them nights.

After putting on the clothing he went back over to his bed plopping down, he grabbed his phone going to the Roku app turning his TV on.

going to Netflix he decided to turn on Human Resources on as background noises knowing he was most likely going to be on his phone.

𝐕𝐨𝐧 💚.
𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 21 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 the mirror with his shirt off flexing his muscles slightly, his bright orange tooth brush hanging out of his mouth.

he was in the middle of getting ready for an interview that he had to be at in the next hour.

he ended up staying up most of the night texting kentrell, they had played twenty one questions then said goodnight.

But neither one of them were sleepy so they ended up telling each other story times , sending voice messages that von kept for personal reasons, played a couple of imessage games and kentrell even helped him pick out his outfit for the day.

kentrell even invited him to a Halloween party that him and his bestfriend was hosting the upcoming weekend.

so he also had to get a costume, usually he wouldn't wear no costume but kentrell had asked him to and something about the way he asked him made him say yea.

"I need a blunt, stuff that bitch wit Runtz Boy, I'm on a hunt, and ain't no breakfast" he paused pulling the tooth brush out of his mouth so he could spit.

"But I'm a boxer nigga, like some Capt'n Crunch" he rapped lowly to himself.

grabbing the cup off of the Listerine bottle he poured some into the bottle before throwing it back he leaned his head back beginning to gargle it.

swishing it around before leaning over spitting it out, hearing a loud knock on his door he turned his head leaning up a bit to see durk big ass eyes peaking in.

he chuckled shaking his head nodding telling him to come in.

durk walked in already dressed with his dreads up in a high ponytail "you bout ready" he asked von nodded "igh the truck outside already"

he turned around and walk back out of the room, von walked into his room grabbing his phone from off of the nightstand.

it light up due to him picking it up , he looked down at it reading the message that had been sent to him a few minutes ago making him smile.

𝐊 💙.
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 💚

he sent him a quick text back before walking out of his room in a bit of a hurry.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝖠 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"𝐒𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 know the fans have many questions for you" Mariah  said making von nod "you mind if I ask a few"

"go ahead" von spoke softly into the mic with a small smile adjusting himself a bit.

"I love your voice it's so soft" she said a bit loudly into the mic while still looking down at her phone

"thank you" he mumbled keeping a straight face, the women was pretty but he wasn't here for all that.

"first how does it feel having the number one album right now, I love it my favorite right now is crazy story I be having it on repeat all day" she said with a small giggle

"that's love" he said lowly into the mic "it feel nice as hell gang, Ian gon lie I was suprised but at the same time I won't"

"and your flow is so different how did you come up with it"

"ion ion know how to explain i- it's just the flow I have when Ian got no beat you know what I'm sayin.... I wrote it with out no beat"

"I wrote it on the bus I was leaving Chicago on my way to Atlanta" he said she nodded

"youn have no paper" he shook his head she hummed before looking back down at her phone.

"are you single" she asked looking up at him a small smile on her face "the fans wanna know"

"I'm kickin it just doin me" he said she nodded slowly the smile on her face expanding.

"so the thing with Ken at the club wasn't nothin for real y'all was just being friendly hmm" von narrowed his eyes at her not liking how the women was being messy.

"why" he asked "that's on yo list of questions or sum" he asked she shook her head

"Yes and no , I heard you was a luvaboy and I just wanted to know if I had a shot " she said making von mug her harshly

"Nah you good shorty" he said into the mic, he began looking around the room to the many people behind the scenes

he was growing somewhat agitated with the women and was ready to go home.

"do you and kentrell know each other personally or was that y'all first time meeting at the club" the more she asked the more agitated he grew.

he stared at the women while biting the inside of his cheek to keep him from saying something rude.

"we gotta go" von manager spoke up, von quickly stood up from the chair pushing it away from him

"we ain't get to do the out-" before she could finish he was already out the door.

He didn't like the media to be in his personal business, so he would tell them barely to anything only letting them know what he wanted them to know.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖵𝖮𝖭𝖥𝖱𝖬𝖣𝖠𝖮✔️

♡︎ 💬 ➢
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝙳𝙰𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 , 𝙻𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙺 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟓𝟓𝟔,𝟕𝟖𝟗 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗢: clearing rumors..

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗸 : twinnem ❤️.

𝗧𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶𝟮𝘅 : mhm

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗯: sexy face 😍😍

𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹: my man my man my man 😍😍
↳𝘓𝘶𝘷4𝘬𝘦𝘯 : delusional...

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝖣𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖭 ✔️

♡︎ 💬 ➢
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝖳𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖨𝖨𝟤𝖷,𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖵𝖮𝖭𝖥𝖱𝖬𝖣𝖠𝖮 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟔𝟕𝟖,𝟗𝟎𝟐 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝖣𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖭: countin' money workin on myself that's if you wonderin how i been 💚...

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝗧𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶𝟮𝘅: real peachy mhm 😍😍😍

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀: 😍😍😍

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗧𝗘𝗡: itenyu 💚

𝗟𝘂𝘃𝟰𝗸𝗲𝗻: we go together now? REAL BAD 😍.

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Pride month over with unfortunately ☹️

South baddies = bad boys club

those shows lowkey good asl, but why I watched joseline cabaret last night for the first time 😗 i did not know she was a freaky girl like that.

I was like oh em gheeeeee , it had so much nudity chile I don't know what to say anyways

TURN UP cause y'all active asl , I love y'all 💚

what flavor hot pockets y'all eat ? ion eat them much but when I do I prefer pepperoni.

i hope y'all enjoyed 💚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 17.4K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
212K 7K 29
"ð–ðĄðē ðēðĄðŪ 𝐚ðĨ𝐰𝐚ðē𝐎 𝐚𝐭 𝗚y 𝐜ðŦðĒ𝐛?" " 𝐈 𝐚ðĒ𝐧'𝐭 ðĄðžðŦ𝐞 𝐟𝗞𝐞 ðēðĄðŪ ðĨðĒðĨ ðŽðĄðšð°ð­ðē 𝐎𝐭𝐚ðē ðĒ𝐧𝐧𝐚 ðœðĄðĒðĨ𝐝'𝐎 ðĐðĨ𝐚𝐜𝐞"
4.6K 241 9
𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑.. -ðĒ𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ 𝐚ðĨðĨ ðŽðĄðž 𝐞ðŊ𝐞ðŦ 𝐚𝐎ðĪ𝐞𝐝 𝐟ðĻðŦ 𝐰𝐚𝐎 ðĨðĻðŊ𝐞 𝐛ðŪ𝐭 ðĄðž ðĄðšð 𝐝ðĒ𝐟ïŋ―...
62.4K 1.8K 15
𝗔ð—ŋð—ŋð—Ūð—ŧð—īð—ēð—ą 𝗚ð—Ūð—ŋð—ŋð—ķð—Ūð—īð—ē?? 𝗞ð—ŋ 𝗧𝘄ð—ķ𝘀𝘁ð—ēð—ą?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗞ð—ŋð—ķð—ē𝘀ð—đ𝘃ð—ŋ ð—―ð—ŋð—žð—ąð˜‚ð—°ð˜ð—ķ𝗞ð—ŧ <ðŸŊ