The youngest Zogratis shall s...

By MCPELuisTuican

The last thing Zenon Zogratis remembered was having his heart destroyed by that former prince and niw he's st... More

Bio
Chapter 1:Am I really stuck with this pathetic child?
Chapter 2:It's not that you're weak, I'm just that strong!
Chapter 3:How many versions of my siblings are there?
Chapter 5:Ah, this brings back memories

Chapter 4:Can you stay out of trouble for one day?

1.9K 60 7
By MCPELuisTuican

Zenon stared at Echidna without qny emotions on his face, like he does with everybody else. By friend he can only think she means Beelzebub. He is his only connection to the physical world, so Zenon thinks the devil would have his protection in mind.

Zenon:I guess you're the one to bring me here.

Echidna:You catch on quick, as expected.

Zenon:I see.

Echidna:...Aren't you going to ask me anything else? People everywhere would desire the knowglede of the Witch of Greed, Echidna.

Zenon:People need to be quiet happy to see you, than.

Echidna:Not really. In fact, everyone looks like they wanna barf when they see me. Funny, right?

Zenon:I don't see anything amusing about that.

Echidna:I guess you wouldn't. Especially with that stoic face of yours. You'd be a lot more handsome if you'd smile more.

Zenon:I smile.

Echidna:No, those are bloodthirsty grins. Back to the topic at hand, you really don't wanna ask me anything.

Zenon:Well, I guess there is one thing...

Echidna:Ah, don't worry! I used tge rare oportunity of Satella's ritual to being taht boy here to bring you here too and I got a few seconds to glimpse at your world in the meantime. I assure you your siblings are very much alive. Although your brother doesn't have his devil anymore. Really, worrying about your siblings like that...You're a lot cuter than how you look like.

Zenon thought about her words...Did that mean Lucifero terminated his contract with Dante? Well, Dante got cocky and lost a lot as of late. He got tired of it and he's guessing Lucifero did too.

Zenon:Why have you brought me here anyway?

Echidna:A good question. You see, as the Witch of Greed my thirst for knowglede is insatianle. I was especially endorsed by the study of magic. Your talent for magic is astounishing and your own magic is very interesting. I rumaged through your head and I mean, really, that ultimate spell of yours? Who'd think about something like that! You were too good of a chance to let go.

Zenon:I see.

Zenon took off with the same expression he wore through the entire conversation. Echidna was a little surprised by his lack of a reaction.

Echidna:You're not mad? I took you away from your hone into a unknown world, you know?

Zenon:I see no reason to be angered. My siblings are alive and if you hasn't done so, I would have beem slayed.

Echidna:Oh, yes. That was something. I mean, that kid practicaly got it all on a plater. He was loved by mana, he had instant teleportation to get out of your subspace, Wind and Star Magic to be able to disintegrate your bones effectively and got to Saint-stage to be able of actually killing you. It's like you're that one character in a book that was hyped up so much that the author needed to put some impossible situation out of nowhere to kill you off because you were too strong. That's funny!

Zenon:...I don't get your sense of humor.

Zenon woke up with the same apathetic face as he got out of bed. As he rumaged around he noticed that neither Subaru nor Rem were around anymore. He voiced out his curiosity qs he had a chance encounter.

Zenon:Ram, where's your sister and Subaru?

Ram:Oh, Zenon-sama. Rem and Barusu have gone in the village to buy ingredients for dinner.

Zenon:You're worried.

Ram:...Yes. My sister is strong, but I still worry about her.

There was also the possibility of Subaru being a spy of the Witch Cult. Although Ram needed to say that if he was...he was the worst spy ever.

Ram:How did you know?

Zenon:I have three siblings. Although I'm the youngest, I qlwais end up needing to act as the oldest.

Ram:I see...How are they like?

Zenon:Well, Dante and Vanica are...just imagine that Bowel Hunter and Roswal incresed to one million.

Ram:Poor you.

Zenon:Our eldest brother, Lucius, is much more calm and rational. Although we haven't seen him in a long time.

Ram:Why have you decided to stay here?

Zenon:As I said, I had nowhere else to go. I've fought for my siblings and my homeland my entire life, but now I can't reach either of them. I don't have any hobby either.

Even if he returns he doesn't think there will be a place to go back to. With Dante and Vanica out of the game the Spade Kingdom is pretty much done for.

Ram:...You're a surprisingly dull guy.

Zenon:You sound just like Vanica.

Ram:Well, you're alwais welcome to try my new dishes...I'm trying to make something good beyond mashed potatos.

Zenon:I see.

The two have walked around the mansion together, meeting Subaru qnd Rem on the way. Zenon stopped abruptly and turned to the two, making everyone curious.

Zenon:Subaru, Rem, where have you been?

Sunt:Uh...What do you mean, Zenon-san?

Zenon:You both have a curse on you.

Subaru's face contorted into terror, getting PTSD from his first death. Ram widened her eyes in worry for her sister.

Ram:Zenon-sama, are you absolutly certain!?

Zenon:There's no mistake about it. My sister has Curse-Warding Magic, so it's easy for me to detect one.

Rem:W...What should we do?

Zenon:We kill the one that casted it.

Subaru:Oi, oi, isn't this going too fast!?

Zenon:That's the only way to get rid of Vanica's curse. I don't know hiw to lift curses.

A door was baged open in a fury. From the door a girl, that looked to be a kid, stepped outside.

She had blonde hair tied in curled up twintails and blue eyes with a pink butterfly mark in them. Her name was Beatrice.

Beatrice:Can you shut up, I suppose!?

Ram:Beatrice-sama, can you help us?

Beatrice:I heard you, I suppose. A curse, right? Such a thing is simple for me,I suppose.

Beatrice held her hand out qs mana poured into Rem and Subaru, lifting the curse. Not long after she looked over at Zenon and put her hand on his stomach.

The loli Great Spirit began to suck mana from Zenon to be officialy identified as a guest. Not long after she jumped back in terror.

Beatrice:It's done, I suppose...But keep that thing away from me.

Zenon heard a grunt of annoyance in his head coming from Beelzebub. He gueessed that's the highest-ranking devil way of saying "The feeling is mutual".

Zenon:We should still kill the caster, it could present a problem later on.

Ram:I agree. Rem, Barusu, you stay here and rest.

Zenon:How did you get cursed, anyway?

Subaru:I don't know! We just went to the village and meet this really nice dog and she let us pet him and he bit us and...Oh.

Zenon:...I have half a mind to impale you with bones right now.

Zenon and Ram took off. The red haired devil found out that, like Roswal. Zenon can use Flight Magic. It took them much less then it'd take them on foot.

Ram:How it is?

Zenon:I can feel the mage, but there are also q bunch of children ready to be devoured by some monstrous dogs.

Ram:...The shaman can wait, children are a priority. It'd be bad if children of tge village under our protection would die.

Zenon:You're surprisingly soft.

Ram:Shut up.

The two lansed in the middle of q group of children surrounded by demonic beasts. The two were back to back.

Ram:Fura!

Ram moved her hand verticaly as q blade of wind cut down three demonic beasts. One of it's breathens tried to atack her from behind but Zenon took a hold of it's head and crushed it's skull.

Ram began jumping around qnd spamming Fura to get down their numbers. Zenon temained with the kinds as bones grew out of his hand and detached themselves as they were molded into a sword. When they got too close Zenon would cut them down with his sword, but they were just too much.

Zenon:This us taking too long.

Zenon's Grimoir floated in front of him as the pages were moving. As he spoke somewhere a certain Cursed Doll shruddered in both fear and ecstasy.

Zenon:Bone Magic:Eternal Fang.

Long spear-like bones grew out from every part of Zenon's body. Theyve entered the ground and dominated the sky. They have even grew from them into countless such bones.

The bones punctured through their targets with no problem. Seeing the dangerous situations even demonic beasts such as those who go by primal insticr try to run, but the bones followed them tiresly and ended tgeir lives. Yet, not one of those bones harmed Ram or any child.

Ram:So this is the spell that made the Bowel Hunter retreat. It's terrifying, yet...majestic.

Zenon:Well, Eternal Fang is great for dealing with great numbers like a army. I'm not sure about the artistic value. I was often told that my Bone Magic can look rather unpleasant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
593K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.