rage! | Katsuki Bakugo

By 2kfire_yxl

"Thanks porcupine!" "Don't call me that clover head!!" In which a new girl accidentally bumps into a boy who... More

Rage!
Prologue
Chapter 1- Defend
Chapter 2- Feelings
Chapter 3- Desire
Chapter 4- Insomnia
Chapter 5- Tetsutetsu
Chapter 6- Fail
Chapter 7- Error?
Chapter 9- Boom
Chapter 10- I waited [Ending]
Epilogue
Rage!

Chapter 8- Torture

72 2 0
By 2kfire_yxl

---

"You guys..." Bakugo sighed. 

"Are you sure about this? What if something goes wro-"

"We're doing this because we want to Bakugo, so let us join you" Todoroki spoke first as the others nodded, Bakugo sighed, he had no choice but to let them do this. "Fine... but let's be careful, I don't wanna loose any of you."

"Bakugo turned soft?" Kaminari chuckled, Bakugo flicked him off and rolled his eyes. "Fuck off dunce face." 

"Anyway... Deku." He called, Midoriya jumped turning towards the blonde. "Lead the way, you said you know where she is." Bakugo commanded, Midoriya nodded rapidly and he took out the phone towards the way where you were. He began walking as the others followed behind him. Midoriya wasn't used to the "calmer version" of the Katsuki Bakugo he knew.

It felt off, but a lot better than the infamous raging hot headed Bakugo. A lot changed since first year especially to Bakugo and his personal life. What happened to the angry loud explosive Kacchan I knew? Midoriya asked himself side eying Bakugo. This feels weird...

"This might take a while, but I think I have an idea on who took her and where they took her."

---

It had been two days since you last saw the outside world, It was as if you had been abandoned by your own kidnapper. Your wrists were aching from the roughness of the rope that clearly began digging into your skin. Nobody heard your calls for help your cries of pain as you sat there for two days straight after finally managing to get rid of the tape on your mouth. "Might as well die here anyway." You sighed curling your toes and staring down at your bare feet.

Suddenly, the door creaked open causing you to jump scared of what was to come. "I apologize for my tardiness... lets get started shall we." A man dressed in a black suit covering his face with a ski mask walked into the room. He dragged a trolley which held a scalpel, a plier, nails,  a hammer, a kitchen knife and etc. 

You widened your eyes in panic. "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" You questioned as you shook in your chair knowing what he was about to do with those tools. He chuckled and shut the door with his foot before moving the trolley next to you. He took the scalpel and knife sharpener and forced them to collide together making a loud unsettling noise. "Don't worry about it..." He cooed before bring the scalpel to your exposed collar bone. "HEY!! PUT THAT DOWN!!" You yelled pushing your chair back.

"Stay still will you." 

"HELP!! SOMEONE!" You cried as the sharp blade sliced through the skin on your collar bone. "AARGHH!" You screamed shutting your eyes as tears poured from your eyes. Crimson liquid trickled down your collar bone as the man stared you in the eyes with a smirk on his face. "You sure you wanna know who I am?" He asked his voice deep as if he was forcing it. No response came from you as you were busy trying to numb the pain. 

"Ever heard of..."

[Bakugo]

"The question mark killer?"

"Yeah... I did my research and I found his kidnapping style to be similar to how [Name] was kidnapped." Midoriya explained as we walked. "I did a little background on [Name's] past and her family and I found out her father is the number 4 hero Zap, her mother was murdered when she was 7 by non other than the question mark killer, the case remains unsolved till this day..."

"Kacchan, did you happen to see who [Name]  was last with?" Asked Midoriya. 

"I don't remember-" Something flashed in his mind. That moment during dinner he turned around for a brief second and saw someone, a masculine figure, but he didn't catch who it was considering how busy he was talking to Kirishima and Sero. "No... I think I remember seeing someone, but I couldn't catch their face clearly. It was too dark."
"I'd thought so, when I went to the bathroom I passed by someone too... it was none of us since they looked so defined and had the body of a fit adult male." Midoriya deduced while the others listened, Bakugo had an idea on who it was but he didn't want to believe it. "Rumor has it that the question mark killer is a hero in disguise..." Midoriya continued. 

"When me and Y/n were kids, she used to tell me how her father owned a cabin but would never tell her or us there... not just that, the way... the way her father looked at her, the look of pity and anger..." Tetsutetsu said as he fiddled with his fingers inside his pockets. "I don't know if that's useful, it just came across." He shrugged as they walked down the small town.
"That's it! After all, he was the only adult who wasn't spotted around, there's a chance..."

"You're trying to tell me a hero is behind all the killings all those years?" Kaminari spoke confused and scared. "It's only a theory, so there's a possibility that it's all just bs." Midoriya quickly answered to assure Kaminari.

"Let's just hope that [Name]  is safe for now considering who we're dealing." Kirishima added as the rest all nodded.

---

Your eyes widened in fear as you watched the man reveal his identity. His ski mask rested on his hand as he looked down at you with a vile smirk panted on his lips. "DAD?!" You called as you stared in horror. He backed away as he let out a loud evil laugh. "Oh you poor child..." He chuckled growing closer to me as he caressed your cheek with his hand and frowning. "You-"

"That's right! I killed her! I killed your mom!" He proudly yelled as if he accomplished something big. "Poor woman was so close to finding out my true identity... I only married her so I could kill her, but we ended up having you... I don't kill children... ya know, I'm a good father aren't I? So good you didn't suspect anything!" He let out a monstrous laugh as he looked at you in blood lust.

"So why am I here? Being kidnapped by my so called 'good father'?" You spat at him. "I can't let you live kid, you're a threat... I see how much you want to get revenge on me for your mother..." He continued as he brought the blade to my shoulder as he slit a line on my shoulder instantly staining your clothes. You grit your teeth as you held back a scream of fear. Yes, you were trying to act calm, in your head, you were absolutely terrified, hoping someone would come and save you. "Oh and, nobody's gonna come and save you, this place is abandoned, nobody knows it, nobody has even come here." He said causing you to panic the more, at this point, you were dead meat. You felt tears form on the brim of your eyes as the thought of your friends finding out of your death crossed your mind. "NO! LET ME GO!!" You yelled shaking in your chair, he grabbed your shoulders and used his strength to hold you down as you cried. "Shut up, your annoying me." He commanded kicking the chair

"Ugh, you resemble your mother so much it makes me want to kill you the more... Your quirk, your looks..." His eyebrowed furrowed making his wrinkled more visible than usual. "How long are you gonna keep me here before you kill me?" You gave in, there was no hope for you anymore. You were better off six feet under. "I don't know, however long I feel like... I could even leave you here for a year..." He spoke taking the knife from the trolley before quickly bringing it to your chest. "AGH!" You screamed shutting your eyes preparing for your last moment. You opened an eye and noticed the tip of the knife pocking my chest. "I would've stabbed you, but I felt bad." He sighed taking the knife back to the trolley.

"Anyway, your quirk is currently inactive for the next week so you can't do anything stupid." 

"I'll be gone now..." He finally said shutting the door behind him.

You relaxed your shoulder and let out a loud long sigh.  I looked out at the small window which was the only source of light while I hoped that someone was out there. Suddenly, a small head peeked into the cabin. "Who the fu- Tetsutetsu!" You whisper yelled as your face lightened up, he placed his index finger over his lips letting out a 'shhh' before disappearing from your field of vision.

[Bakugo]

"What's the situation?" Asked Mina. 

"She's alone in the room but I feel like there's still someone inside the cabin." Jiro said as she stuck her ear jacks into the wall. "We have to be careful." Kiri added as the team nodded.  Bakugo clenched his fists as he thought of every way of killing the man, he heard your screams and cries. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration at the thought of you being hurt, he fingers tightened around the phone he held as he sent his location to the group chat.

"Let's go guys." 

--- 

All right, just a little authors note here. (I never do these but here we go.)

Yes, Bakugo and [name] haven't realized their feelings for each other but ofc that'll come soon, after all, this is a slow book so I don't wanna rush into things too much. I know Bakugo doesn't act like how he usually acts, but you have to understand that he's opening up more to [name] and the others. he is also slowly maturing.

yeah, I think thats all. i'll make another note at the end of the book or so...

bye lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.5K 27
❝ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 ❞ ↬ when mina sets up a tinder account without bakugou knowing...
39.1K 749 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...
105K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
644K 26.5K 25
━ "shut up and kiss me." ✧ with a touch that melted like honey, and an understanding so pure and soothing to the soul - she was still a moron, but m...