Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love ๐Ÿฅบ
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS ๐Ÿ˜
One side love...
Agent black ๐Ÿ–ค
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

Always with you, promise. (1/4)

4K 115 4
By mrskimkookie

"Can you promise,
To stay here with me,
For the rest of my life"
-Jungkook

.....
There is a small village, which is Under one family called Jeon.

This village still follow king system and for them their king is Mr. Jeon. He is not practically a king. It's just every member of that village respect him soo much and even his family.

Mr and Mrs. Jeon have a very cute 10 years old son who is soo beautiful and angelic. They said that no one will be more beautiful then him.

.....

It's a year 2007, A worst year for whole village because there is no rain this year and this reason send whole village in poor condition.

Even soo many scientists came for check ups but all said that, there never gonna be rain this year even this can continue for more years. Soo many villagers left village because of this reason.

Mr. Jeon is soo much sad and worried about this condition.

Village have soo many people who belive in God and all and well educated people say that it's just superstition. There is no god or angels or anything.

Soo many people start thinking that God is angry on them and all educated people just think it's superstition and try to give scientific reason.

That's when people start saying that they should call V. A mysterious boy.

V is known as God child. You won't get to see him daily basis because no one knows where he live and where he will go. Only the person who call for help of God from heart get to see him.

If you call him from heart with strong will. You will get to see him but for that you need pure heart too.

This news about V reached to Mr. Jeon and he just prayed to God to send him for help.

......

There our little angel playing under a big tree with his little dolls. No fear of worry for anything just in his happy life.

He is such a pure child that even Lucifer himself would not like to hurt him. A little 10 years old Baby Jungkook.

As he was busy in playing he heard some voice and look in bushes and saw a wolf is there. Looking at him and growling.

Jungkook got scared and start running towards at his home but he trip on stone and fall. His tender legs got hurt and didn't help him to stand. Wolf taking a slow steps near him.

Jungkook got soo scared he closed his eyes and said in mind,

God, please help me....

That's when he hear a running sound and open eyes just to see the wolf run away. He gave his big bunny smile and look up just to see a most eternal look of 22 years old looking boy. Who smile at jungkook.

He gave his hand to Jungkook to stand and Jungkook is still thinking how can someone be this much perfect looking.

"You are okk? Little angel"

His deep oceanic voice, match his deep blue eyes. Perfect men.

"Hmm? You listening?"

"Oww.. sorry.. you are soo beautiful, that made me lost. "

Taehyung just chukle a little and asked again,

"Are you ok? You didn't got hurt right?"

"Oww... Yeahh.. I just got this knees brusies. *Sad pout* and thank you for saving me *bunny smile* or else I would have died "

"You won't bunny, because you have long life ahead with bright future."

Jungkook gasp and asked,

"Are you fortune teller?"

Taehyung just laugh a little at jungkook cuteness and went to collect some leaves which can help to heal koo wounds fast.

He treated the wounds with nature style and smile a koo.

"All good now. You are soo strong."

Jungkook gave bunny smile and then kissed to Taehyung on his cheek who is still sitting on his knees.

"This is my small gift to help me"

Taehyung smile and said,

"You are soo pure and loving."

"If you love me, why don't you stay with me."

"Hmm?"

Jungkook didn't replied and make Taehyung stand and hold his index finger and take him to his home.

......

ON SAME DAY. AT VILLAGE

A man sitting outside his home, waiting for rain got shocked suddenly when he felt water droplet on his face. He look up and saw that it's raining.

Everyone in village got soo happy and start celebrating this moment.

.....

There Jungkook is playing in rain in his back yard with Taehyung beside him who is looking at little kid with adoring smile.

Oh, in his whole 100 years life he never saw someone this much angelic.

(Okk, I said Taehyung is looking like 22 years old. But he is not 22 years old )

"Taetae, let's enjoy rain together. You know this is first rain of this year."

Taehyung smile and both enjoy rain together which got witness by Mrs. Jeon.

.....

Taehyung bowed to Mr and Mrs Jeon who oppose and said,

"Noo, Sir. It's should us who should bow you. Just you step in our Village and it's got rain."

Taehyung just smile and said,

"It's not me. It's just destiny. And I'm just a normal human, who knows it's just a coincidence"

Mr and Mrs Jeon just smile, they know V won't take any credit of this.

V bowed again and said,

"Soo I'll take my leave now. Thank you for letting me come to your Village"

They gonna oppose but then they hear little gasp and saw their little bunny just run to V and hug his leg.

"Dunno go 🥺 please I just got you. Stay with me. Forever. You said you love me. Soo you can't hurt me.

You can't leave me🥺. Ane if you want to go take me with you. "

Jungkook said while crying his voice cracked at end. Taehyung felt soo bad for little bunny.

He have taught that children are like God and hurting them means hurting god.

"Can you promise,
To stay here with me,
For the rest of my life"

Taehyung smile and bent to Jungkook level and said,

"I can't stay with you for forever here, but I can promise that I belongs to you for forever and whenever you will call me from your heart. I'll surely come for you.

I'll always protect you and always take care of you. I promise Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook smile and that day V left from there and no one saw him again.

THE END.

Just kidding, it's just a start of the oneshot or should I say just intro.

.....

2020... KOREA SEOUL.

Here Jungkook sitting and playing video game and headphones on ears.

The Z gen. Boy. He came in city for studies at the age of 15 years old. Well, he is more like 'i don't give a fuck' person. He just hate everyone.

He have one bestie Jimin and his boyfriend Yoongi. He is last year of University. Masters in Gaming.

He never had any relationship. He don't even know his Sexuality. He just know one thing that whenever he try to get in relationship or try to get close to someone. He feel like he is cheating on his love. Like he is cheating on someone.

But he don't know whome. His mom dad told him about V. Whome he just meet once in life. But now jungkook don't belive in this all and he think it's superstition and there is no one like V.

He don't belive in this all, still he have promise tatoo on him. Which he did because in his point of view.

'promises are best thing in world.'

There Jimin who is also Jungkook room partner hit him hard on head and said,

"Always on game. Do something else too Jeon"

"Yahh.... Park, wait a min."

There Jungkook scream in victory and said,

"There I'm , again win this fucking game."

" Yahh, Jeon. don't curse much, you curse soo much this days "

Jungkook just roll his eyes and said,

" Whatever, I love myself how I'm and I'm not gonna change for any mf person "

Jimin smile and congratulate his friend with sarcasm and throw one card on jungkook who take and read it.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You really got this? The ticket of best club of Seoul."

"Yess Jeon, we are going tonight."

.....

There both bestie got ready to go and waiting for Yoongi to come pick them.

And after sometime going Yoongi came there to pick them.

Jungkook locked their apartment and they left for club. Jungkook is so excited because it's like for the first time he is visiting big and luxurious club.

He is rich but his dad never let him do this. He always do clubbing and all by hiding his dad.

.....

There they all are in club and all three are slaying there. As their look getting so much attention. Being like a kook elder brother Yoongi didn't let him drink much and even not to Jimin.

Both were pouting and sluking but that not gonna work on Yoongi.

As Jimin want to dance and Jungkook just want to sit and enjoy.

"Kookie, you take care and don't go anywhere ok and no drink too. I have to go to chim to take care of him.

Or else his ass will always attract men."

Jungkook just laugh at jelly kitten and nodded.

There jungkook sitting alone and taking some pics of Yoongi and Jimin.

He was feeling little uncomfortable because of constant looks he is getting from some people.

He look around just to see four boys giving him disgusting lustful look and talking about him. He want to kill them but he also don't want to create scene here.

After sometime he got call from his dad and he can't talk here so he went out to talk after informing Yoongi.

Little he don't know is that four boys followed him.

.....

"Oww.. yess, dad. Today I had test and now I'm studying for my next test. Yes, I'm not feeling like sleeping soo thinking to study a little. Don't worry I'll sleep soon."

There jungkook finish his call with his dad and look behind just to found.That without his knowledge he reached basement and it's totally empty.

He curse himself a little and about to left when he saw that four boys enter inside.

Jungkook gulp a little because he know what gonna happen.

"Woahh... Baby boy, this look soo good on you."

"Ahhh... Just wanna have a taste of you."

"Just leave, before I kill you."

Jungkook about to punch them when they spray chloroform on his face making him go dazy.

He fall on floor and got back hit on a pillar.

Ahhh... God save me...

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT GONNA HAPPEN TO JUNGKOOK?

Will koo get saved?

Will Taehyung still find koo pure?

Will their promise will be there or get broken?

Will Taehyung come for koo?

Is koo still cute for him after knowing his all this bad habits?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 270 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. ยฉ peachyggux
724K 33.6K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
27.9K 1K 28
-Crush concepts โ™ก Vkook oneshots. Series 1 Some Vkook stories that crossed my mind...โ™ก I hope you will like it.โ™ก Okrutt~ 18k+ reads โฅ(โŠผโŒ”โŠผ~ )โ™กโ™กใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€...