Super Omega (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested m... More

Cast
1. Him
2. Rejected mate
3. Message
4. Whispers
5. Intoxicating
6. Down the market
7. Hondover area
8. Motorbike
9. Vampiers
10. Shadowwolf
11. Claws
12. Moon foxes
13. Glass
14. Green moon
15. Island 11
16. Pool
17. Pillows and poison
18. Captured
19. Corridor into darkness
21. Moon eclipse
22. Blow your head
23. Half dead
24. Prey
25. Sleeping Beauty
26. Flames
27. White handkerchief
28. Forbidden mate
29. Middle of nowhere
30. Madness
31. Truth
32. Like that
33. The last
34. Deal
35. Truth
36. Fire
37. Round prison
38. Good luck mate
39. Red moon guest
40. Ocean breeze
41. Blade
42. Omega
43. Ice prince
44. Talks
45. Fairy tales
46. Exam
47. Pets
48. Guests
49. Made for falling
50. For Tanja
51. Young old love
52. Into the future
Author's note
New book (voting)
New book results

20. Noir

2.1K 223 48
By LittleLion2

"What should I do, I can't even drive a motorbike to get out of here. I have to go on foot," Jimin stormed the house to collect all his things into that used backpack, his heart restless, the baby definitely feeling his worry as he became so sick again storming the bathroom, cursing. It took a longer while till he was able to return to packing, his body so exhausted.

"I think it's all," a few minutes later Jimin was checking the bedroom, but a sound of an engine disturbed the silence, so he sprinted to the nearest window.

There was the huge military bulletproof car of prince Hoseok rolling onto the driveway, Jimin's heart not there from worry when he grabbed the backpack running downstairs to storm the front terrace.

Last night seemed like a dream which has never happened, so far away, but the car stopped, the huge tires almost taller than Jimin so intimidating.

Both doors opened and Hoseok jumped out closely followed by Yoongi.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin clenched his fists.

Yoongi lowered his gaze, there was embarrassment in his scent.

"Where is Jungkook?" Repeated Jimin, his voice trembling.

"Trapped in Gaudan's tomb," muttered Yoongi.

"What do you mean?"

"It was my stupid idea, I made Jungkook give you a sleeping pill then we both went to the caves. He dived in to open the tomb, but it sealed him in after he was attacked by the half dead."

"What? What?" Jimin couldn't believe in what he is hearing.

"I'm sorry, it should have worked, but seems Taehyung was again one step ahead," Yoongi wasn't daring to look at him.

"So? He is trapped there and?" Jimin almost shouted, his claws coming out.

"The tomb will open during the moon eclipse," Yoongi risked to lift his gaze.

"That is in two days! What if he's hurt!" Yelled Jimin.

"That is actually tonight, we have knocked you out for over 50 hours," Yoongi took a step back.

Jimin released his fists then closed them again as he would gladly rip Yoongi into pieces.
There were long moments of silence, just the waves roaring splashing against the cliff.

"I shouldn't worry you so much especially now," muttered Yoongi but Jimin hissed. "I mean, we need your help. Only you can come up with a plan good enough to rescue Jungkook."

For a moment it became dark in front of Jimin's eyes, but he was holding on with the rests of his sanity.

"The eclipse will only last for twenty minutes and Taehyung will be there to collect the fangs."

"I know, that's why we need a brilliant plan."

"Can someone go to that tomb now?" Jimin was trembling.

"No, only the super alpha's heir can open the tomb."

Yoongi was frustrating Jimin so much by now.

"So first you two had lied to me, betrayed me, now you're coming here asking for my help!"

"If we won't free Jungkook..." Yoongi's went pale. "Besides I have only done it because I wanted to protect you and the baby."

"Of course all of you think I'm some worthless, useless omega who should sit on his butt. Because that's all an omega can do!"

"Jimin," Hoseok begged.

"Bring me to my house," Jimin trembled jumping off the terrace to approach the car, he was so mad at them, at Jungkook, while he was dying from worry, hoping against hope his stupid mate will be ok.

The engine howled, the car slowly leaving through the garage entrance. In the back mirror Jimin could see the fox babies lifting their heads above the fluffy blanket they were sleeping on.

"Stay safe," he whispered pressing the remote to seal the garage doors then gained speed driving out of the villa garden.

Yoongi could go to hell with his stupid plan, Jimin's hands clenched around the steering wheel. The day was slowly spreading out and he was on his ways to The Valley of the Undead. Meeting ghosts and some half dead was better until sun was up and for sure wiser before the army of mutants and Taehyung appear to claim Gaudan's fangs.

Your dad is in danger, we need to save him, whisper Jimin caressing his fingers down his belly, hoping the baby won't be affected by the constant dangers he was facing.

The car smoothly cutting the city to dive onto the highway towards the mountains. Yoongi would curse him for going there alone but Jimin decided the less people the better.
The road going's up between wild forests, getting completely lost in this mountain region, changing into a bumpy path that was slowly disappearing to end at the borderline of the mutant's land.

"Ok, I'm ready," Jimin was trying to give himself courage stopping the car then reaching to the backseat for the backpack he had stored anything that might be necessary in.

This morning before setting off he had been reading through Werewolf mythology, about the battle better Masto and the undead.

Let's hope it's not all fairytales, he muttered to Luna, who wasn't a fan of his idea, while opening the backpack to find the long crystals, he had produced earlier mixing Whari leaves, a plant used by shamans to scare away ghosts, with glowing liquid of Noir, a rare oil that was rumored to be lit up in beast Masto times, when the royalty has summoned a whole army of half dead to kill the super alpha, but instead those zombie like creatures were attacking civilians plundering villages, so during scary nights the people were spilling Noir into bowls and lamps so it's glow would protect them from the horrid hunters.

The third ingredient, Snow from the Forbidden Mountains, the atoms of which were sending out electromagnetic waves, on a frequency unnoticed by the living, but absolutely painful for the dead and half dead. The idea came to Jimin, while listening to Yoongi's story, as it became clear why the mutants has spun that electromagnetic web at the borderline of the caves graveyard and their territory.

I hope that's enough, he put the backpack on hiding the car key then lifting the crystals, the soft green glow almost invisible in the daylight, but the lower he was walking down the hill the darker the shadows were becoming, the trees so thick here they were barely letting any light though even during midday.

The way slippery on the moose, but soon he could see a pulsating red light, the device Yoongi had installed to keep the current of the web even.

Hanging along the tree bark, the ripped pieces of the threads caught his attention. If the mutants were patrolling their territory they might know about his presence by now, so he should act quickly.

You shouldn't go there alone, complained Luna.
Shush, Jimin sighed walking down the hill swiftly nearing that cave wall, the openings like hollows that might swallow him, so dark they could frighten anyone, but Jimin was here to save his mate.

Thank you so much for your love. I'm sorry for posting late, a had a rough day yesterday and I had completely forgotten to post the chapter.
So what do you think about Jimin's reaction to the news and him going to the caves? Will he be able to rescue Jungkook?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 16.8K 33
Jungkook is the most loved and prized omega in the werewolf world. Son to the Red Lotus pack, he is kind, loveable and beautiful. All he wants is to...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
1.2M 66.1K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
126K 9.9K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...