Annihilation

By DoctorRockhard

#1 in Robots for 10/15 #1 in Monsters 09/21 #1 in Cyber 08/3 #1 in Cyberpunk 09/14 š˜ˆ š˜³š˜°š˜£š˜°š˜µ'š˜“ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜“š˜“ļæ½... More

Sex Machine
A Glitch
Bloody City
First Blood
Escape
A life with A
Underground
Visions
Evolution
A Midnight Visit
Secrets
The Experiments
The Art of Feeling
Fear
Virus
Night Visitor
Memory Wipe
Under the Knife
Painful Goodbye
Forgiveness
Together at Last
Forever, Always

Only a Memory

5.6K 129 26
By DoctorRockhard

Genesis knew something was wrong when her friend refused to answer her countless messages.

Cerci wouldn't even respond to any of her holo calls either, which wasn't like her in the slightest. She tried getting in touch with her friend's friends, and even a guy the woman was trying to date. They all seemed to act like she never existed...

Genesis was hoping it was all some cruel joke, and that maybe Cerci would pop up out of nowhere like nothing ever happened.

But that day never came.

The dark haired woman spent a whole week trying to find anything about her friend, only to come up with the conclusion that she never existed- according to everyone else.

She began to think it was some kind of conspiracy- some ploy to cover something that had happened at the strip club that night. Maybe Cerci saw something she shouldn't have and had to have her whole existence deleted.

The only way to get help and find proof for authorities that Cerci was an actual person was to go to the strip club again.

Genesis breathed in deeply as she stared at a digital image of Sex Machine dancing right next to her bed. It was a small figurine she had gotten a while back with Cerci, of course. The club was selling it right next to the entrance and she couldn't pass up on the opportunity.

Just go in, ask for records of who bought that dance with the hot robot on your birthday, then leave...

Genesis put on a simple dress, hoping to blend in with everyone else.

It was different going to a club by yourself than with your best friend. Everyone would be having a good time, laughing together, and she would be off to the side awkwardly gawking at everything.

With nothing but her will, she exited her apartment and headed straight back to the world of pleasure.

***

Genesis had to be told to wait inside by the bar while Security went to go look for the manager. She explained to the android in great detail why she was there, and that she couldn't stay long for obvious reasons- her friend was nowhere to be found and she was worried out of her mind.

The robot understood and told her it would only be a moment, but that she was registered as having her next visit free. Therefore, she was allowed to have whatever she liked on the house.

A drink sounded pretty nice at the moment. Especially with the stress that was building up the last couple of days.

Genesis waved the bartender over, pointing at a wicked bottle of red liquid sitting on a shelf.

"I'll have that one, please. And make it a double."

She was soon handed a cup of whatever had enticed her, and twirled her glass around as she looked out at everyone.

It was like nothing had happened, or rather nobody really cared that it did. Just like most places in town, despite how nice they were, things always went wrong with robots and humans. It was just a normal occurrence nowadays.

"Can I help you, miss?" A thick Italian accent resonated in her ears, and Genesis whirled around in time to see Xavier approaching her. Once he met her eyes, a flame of recognition ignited and a big smile appeared on his face.

"Birthday girl! You did end up coming back. See? Nothing to be afraid of."

"Ah...yes. In all honesty, Im here for-."

"Yes, yes don't be shy." Xavier cut her off before she could get to the root of her problem. "Sex Machine isn't busy at the moment so you can have him all to yourself."

Genesis tried to interject and explain that she wasn't there for the sexy robot, but no matter what he just wouldn't listen. It was only worse when behind the large man, she noticed a sea of people parting as they made way for a very tall, dark individual.

The woman felt her words start to slur as she quickly took the two shots of glass that had been offered to her. Her misty gaze landed directly on Sex Machine's black face- and the red light inside that glowed with recognition.

"Oh. Um. Hi."

Xavier let out a chuckle, nudging his robot with a knowing nod.

Sex Machine slipped his hand into Genesis's own and began to lead her from the crowd and the manager. She protested for a moment, but just couldn't say no to her dream come true.

It was definitely the drinks taking an effect on her, for nowadays they were much more hard hitting and immediately effective.

"I'm sorry I'm not prepared," she whispered to herself, brushing past dancing robots and swooning individuals. Some even touched Sex Machine as he walked by, rubbing their hands all over his smooth, toned exterior. It made Genesis jealous, but she was glad it was all over when they stepped right outside of the private rooms...the ones that had been lit up by the crazy client.

It made her uncomfortable for a moment and she hesitated to go inside. If it wasn't for the star of the club before her, gently coaxing her with a slight wiggle of his finger, she wouldn't have stepped into the area at all.

It was a transparent sliding door that led down a well lit hall. There were rooms on each side, and the walls were nothing but blurred glass. As you walked by, you could make out the faint silhouette of whoever was having a good time.

Genesis tried not to pry into peoples business, and instead kept her focus on the hand that held her own.

It was so much bigger, big enough to cover her whole face. She wondered if she could request that, and also fantasized about other things.

At the end of the hall was a very secure, private room that Genesis had never seen or heard of before. She guessed only a few lucky people with tons of credits could afford it- and him.

Upon standing outside, a sudden digital voice made her jump from how bold and out of the blue it was. It took her a moment to realize Sex Machine was talking to her.

"Oh um what? Sorry I..didn't get that." She didn't even know he had a voice. It was erotic, sensual, despite having a basic robotic ring to it.

"That is fine. I was only stating you can do whatever satisfies your innermost desires here." The door in front of them slid open, revealing a darkened room with a red, circular silk bed. It was like something out of a dream, with nothing but a pure beam of light shining on the bed. Everything else was pitch black.

Genesis felt her stomach start to form a tight knot as Sex Machine took her hands into his, raising them up towards his face.

"From here on out, I will be whatever you want me to be. There is nothing to interrupt us. Nothing to be ashamed of. I want exactly what you have in mind. Treat me however you will like to treat me. I want it all."

Genesis let out an ugly squeal, trying to awkwardly cover her face as it turned the brightest red. She felt her steaming hot cheeks and was grateful there wasn't enough light to illuminate her.

"Um...you say I can make you be who I want you to be...but I just want you to stay as you are."

God she felt kind of lame and stupid in the presence of a literal sex master. She didn't even know what the fuck she was doing or saying!

"I'm gonna be honest and I know this may sound weird, but I've never done this before. I really suck with talking to guys or anything remotely male. So please just...this is my first time."

Sex Machine was silent for a moment as he stood at the doorway, seemingly processing everything in.

"You are a virgin?"

Genesis felt her eyes began to water, and she yanked down her skirt a little, "Maybe. Is that a bad thing?"

"Of course not," he responded quickly, trailing back into the room where he lay on the silk bed. It seemed so inviting and delicate- the way the fabric slid against his metallic body.

Genesis walked further inside as well, hearing the door slide shut behind her. She examined him with temptation, laid out before her with his back against the headboard. His legs slowly spread open, inviting her to dive into them.

"I will be gentle. I promise."

Genesis wanted him. And it wasn't just a matter of lust, at least not now.

She felt comfortable with him- well as comfortable as she could get with a man looking machine. He made her feel like it was okay to be strange around the opposite sex, despite him probably being programmed to be nice and inviting.

"You know. Long ago I had a boyfriend. He said he'd never leave me..." Genesis felt the tears start to rise up in her eyes as she got on the bed. Sex Machine said nothing as she climbed on top of him, resting her head against his chest.

"Well he lied. He took everything from me, except my womanhood. Never could get along right with men after that." Genesis wiped her tears, embarrassed by how open she was suddenly getting. It just felt like a good time. It felt...safe.

"Sorry about that. I know this isn't a date even though it feels like it..." Genesis was a little sad knowing he had probably told everyone the same thing each time they walked into his room. She wasn't special, she was just another client. But at least, she wanted to pretend.

"Tonight, just please hold me."

"Of course." Sex Machine gently patted the black hair on her head, massaging her back until she fell asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 647 28
[#WATTYS2018 LONGLIST] On Earth, a conspiracy theorist stumbles across the wreckage of a spacecraft. There are two corpses in strange uniforms. One i...
231K 8.9K 73
The battle for The Six is on! Billionaire Tech Guru Blue Hawthorne set out to make the world a better place with the Six men she loves but success co...
797K 21.6K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...