The Untold Story | Muichiro X...

By saturncino

A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a comp... More

Author's note
Character Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Y/n's breathing style
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TIME FOR AUTHOR-SAN TO SIMP FOR OUR MIST BBY-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Announcement
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 32

935 42 104
By saturncino

"Y-y/n."

"Quiet... Akaza is nearby..." she covered my mouth with her hand as she carefully peeped through a hole in the bin.

This poison is getting to me, I am hallucinating about hiding in a dustbin with y/n, this is madness.

"Oh shit, he is right above us." She hurriedly shut the lid and leaned her body closer to mine for the lid to fully close.

"Y/n... don't-"

"Shhh!!!"

I could feel-

e/n: NOPE. NOT TODAY.

Her breathing, her warmth- AAAAAAAAND THAT'S ENOUGH.

"Alright, y/n-chan. Guess you left..." the demon said and suddenly there was silence.

e/n: thats sus...🤨

Third person's pov.

A/n: ze fluffz iz notz overz yetz... mwehehehehez.... 😈

Y/n heaved a huge sigh of relief as she buried her face on Muichiro's chest, feeling glad that the demon did not pursue his search for her.

While Muichiro, on the hand, had his hands clenched into a fist, desperately resisting the urge to flip the two of them around and pin the girl down.

e/n: oya?

"Y-y/n, get off please." Muichiro managed to choke out those words after drowning from embarrassment.

Y/n lifted her head to look at the boy, faces just inches away from each other, she arched her eyebrow after noticing Muichiro's face flushed red.

"M-Mui? Ehhhhh???? Are you sick? Your face is super red!" Y/n exclaimed as she cupped the boy's blushing cheeks.

Y/n's gentle touch caused Muichiro to shut his eyes as chills were sent down his spine.

Muichiro cursed under his breath, about to lose his shit-. That nickname that she gave him was out of the blue, sure it was adorable but it isn't helping him out in this situation, he couldn't take it anymore.

As the bin shook, the roles were swapped between the two. Muichiro's long locks of hair draped around the sides of y/n's face, some of it on her cheeks.

"Y/n, you need to stop moving." His thumb gently rubbed y/n's cheek as he cupped it while y/n's eyes widen slightly, surprised by Mui's sudden actions.

"M-mui? Hey..." Y/n tried to grab his face but both her hands were immediately pinned to the side of her head by Mui.

Y/n's mesmerising e/c orbs locked with Muichiro's minty-green ones. As people say, the eyes are the windows to the soul, the two were lost in each other's eyes.

Muichiro, whose mouth is slightly wide agape, started to lean into y/n's face.

'Is he... going to kiss me?' Y/n thought and shut her eyes, ready for his lips to meet hers.

But they never did.

A/n: jokes on you y/n HAHA
e/n: I...I- AUTHOR-SAN YOU MEANINE!! DONT BULLY THE READERSS 😡😡😡

'Huh...' y/n thought as she mentally facepalmed herself from the embarrassment that she is trying to contain.

Mui's head was beside hers and she noticed his irregular breathing.

"Y/n..." he said in a weak voice. He was completly drained he couldn't even keep himself up. "Can we g- blEgHhgh"

"W-wha?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and pushed the boy up for them to face each other.

Y/n gasped. "MUI!"

Bubbles were coming out of the poor boy's mouth and he was half asleep, couldn't even talk.

note: Idk if this is a manga spoiler or not but oh well...the pic doesnt belong to us-

Akaza's pov

I snickered as I watched the adorable girl carry her friend out of the bin and run off. It is incredible how she could carry someone who is bigger in size than her, could she be a Hashira by any chance? That friend that she was carrying had long dark hair with mint green tips, whom I assume to be a female.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting y/n to just run away without saying anything, she even left her bag of potatoes that are now currently in my hands. I smiled and took a bite, but just as I was enjoying my food, something snatched it away from me, something annoying.

"Ara ara, Akaza-dono! Don't mind if I do!" The annoying rat exclaimed happily as he munched on MY snack. He then spat it out the next second. "Gah! I prefer fresh women's flesh though!" and it made me furious.

"Wh-"

"Ah, speaking of women, who was the lady that you were watching earlier on? Hmm? Isn't she a demon slayer? Oh? Were you planning to eat her? Oh y-"

"Shut up. I don't want to eat her, I would never fight or consume a female." I cut him off, I was irritated of course.

Douma pouted but then smiled brightly again all of the sudden. "Then I will! Don't worry Akaza-dono, I can describe h-"

"Don't you dare!" I shot a deadly glare at him, silencing him. "I want to turn her into a demon."

"Oh?" He dramatically tilted his head. "She rejected you, didn't she?"

I felt my eyes twitch from disbelief. "How did you know?"

"Actually. I fought her master once. Oh she was pretty~" Douma danced in a circle as he described her, making me cringe in disgust. "...and just when I could have eaten her, that girl jumped in to try and save her."

I sat there patiently, waiting for him to continue. To be honest, this is the first time I'm ever interested in the things that he say, simply because it's about her.

"Gosh, she was so mean to me!" Douma started crying crocodile tears as he rolled around the tiled roof. "I tried to offer her a trade! I would spare her if she left her master for me to eat but she wouldn't! She kept protecting her! Her loyalty and her battle spirit was amazing!"

Now that triggers a thought in my mind. 'If y/n's battle spirit was so strong and knowing that I won't fight back, why did she just run away from me like that... A-am I... t-that scary? No! Boring? Intimidating?"

"What was her name again... it has been almost 4 years since I saw her! Co- Kit- Di- Y-Y/n? AH! y/n, that was her name. She wasn't even an official slayer back then! Anyways, Akaza-dono, If you want to turn y/n into a demon, tell me! Because, I believe it would be impossible! She would give up her life for someone that only teaches her how to swing a sword! Why would she become a demon? Save your breath!" Douma laughed at me, but I agree, I don't think she would accept the offer too.

As Douma got up from the roof and turned away, motioning how he was about to leave he stopped suddenly. "By the way, Akaza-dono." I turned to look at him, surprised by the sudden serious tone. " That girl used wind breathing and flower breathing, I assumed. However, her movements years ago, despite being a noob, were similar to that man's. The man in our master's cells. Suspicious, don't you think?"

After he finished talking, he left me alone on the roof to pounder on my thoughts. He was right. As I recall the first time I approached y/n, her attacks were very familiar, however I couldn't figure it out. Y/n used time breathing, not sun breathing, but they were too similar. But now that the irrelevant man mentioned it, I can't help but wonder.

"Y/n L/n, could you be related to Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the man that died hundred of years ago?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.2K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
493K 24.4K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
2.4K 34 12
[Started: 04/07/23] [Ended: ???] (Slow updates) โ”โ”โ” ๆตใฟใฎๅ‚ท่ทก โคท The two youngest pillars didn't have the best relationship. The mist pillar, Muichiro, fo...
1.6K 56 17
in which the moon hashira gets thrown into the silliest events. what can i say? expect the unexpected โ™ก dear readers/users, this book is currently st...