The Backrooms

بواسطة Panderwriter_Nerv

It was like it happened out of thin air, like the moment I was there then gone in the next. Like I fell throu... المزيد

Level 1 - 6:47 am
Level 2 - The Brink of Yellow Hell
Level 3 - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
Level 4 - Temporary Base
Level 6 - This isn't real...
Level 7 - Nope!
Level 8 - Empty Offices
Level 9 - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Level 10 - Back to Mono Yellow Hell
Level 11 - Staring Contest
Level 12 - Peculiar Places
Level 13 - Claustrophobic
Level 14 - Async
Level 15 - Log #23
Level 16 - Missing Person
Level 17 - Insanity
Level 18 - Poolrooms
Level 19 - Subliminal Horrors
Level 20 -T̶̝̋h̷̰́i̶͖̊s̷̘̃ ̸̺̆ì̴̟s̶̭̅n̶̦̎'̵̩̓t̴̛͈ --I̷͈̕ș̵̈n't this so Fun! =)
Level 21 - Endless Playplace
Level 22 - Kitty's House
Level 23 - Present Time
Level 24 - Weird Supermarket
Level 25 - Suburbs
Level 26 - Total Chaos
Level 9223372036854775807 - Headed into the White Void
Level 28 - This Is My Home Now...
Level 29 - Submerged into Darkness
Level 30 - The Library at The End
The Main Character

Level 5 - Log #7

806 19 11
بواسطة Panderwriter_Nerv

           " Log #7, It's been days, weeks maybe, I think this place is starting to get to me, the color deterioration to my eyes is starting to mess with them. I've noticed a small symptom of insomnia as well, just the place alone, I can't really get any good sleep in without knowing that I'm in danger. I've also developed a small chesty cough, probably from how dry this place is, I haven't had anything to drink in a while. I've recorded almost every bit of myself being in here for what, it's all the same, nothing has changed for the past days ever since I got here. I've started calling the creatures and monsters in here entities. This is their world, I'm just food or friend to them, speaking of which, I need to find food soon, I don't know how long I can go on anymore without eating or starving to death. It's gotten to the point where I can't go without ten minutes without my stomach feeling some kind of pain. There are a lot of things that are messing with me, sleep, hunger, this place, the monsters, all of it is starting to drive me insane, I just want to go home. I bet so many people are confused, concerned, and worried for me, I bet they are trying to look for me but what's the point, I don't even know where I am. I'm hungry, smelly, weak, tired, I just want to go home, I feel like I'm starting to see or hear things that aren't even there or real, I just want a good night's rest but I can't with these entities wandering around, I hope I can go back home. I hope I can just find an exit, I've been searching for days now, and the place never ends. I'm starting to lose hope but I won't stop now until I find at least one exit," I recorded. I stop the recording and put my phone in my pocket, I stand up and put my notebook in my bag.

" Well let's get moving," I say to myself, I grip onto my backpack straps and look down in sorrowness and sigh. My stomach rumbles and it hurts, I lean down and hold it,

" Gyah! man I hope this isn't getting fatal now," I say, I look around me, a big roomed hall with two big pillars near the right to an entrance, and on the other side were two ways to get to halls,

" Hm... I think I'll go down the entrance way with the pillars," I say, I walk in and it's just a small empty room.

" Oh, I guess there was no point to coming down here, I guess it's the hallways I guess," I say, I turn around and start walking down the halls. I feel my eyes get a little heavy and I lean against the wall, I slowly stop walking for a minute and rest for a second. I hold my face in my hand, I slowly fall to the ground so I can rest my eyes and legs for a moment.

" I'll take a rest, but all I can do is not fall asleep, or else I may never wake up again if I do, just... don't... fall... asleep," I slowly say, I end up crawling on the carpet because of how tired I was. I managed to get into a hallway and there was a small intersection in the wall. I crawl in and it was dark, I stand up and I scout the place.

" Hm, no entities, that's good, I doubt they will find me in here as well," I say, I lay on the ground, and immediately shut my eyes, I stayed out of sight from the entrance so nothing would see me. I take my phone out and text my girlfriend goodnight, I know she won't get my message but I will still send them for comfort. I place my electronics chargers in an outlet and charge my camera and phone. Seconds later I fall asleep, I have a dream that I'm home, I'm in the real world, I'm with my girlfriend, my friends, my teachers, it hurts, I hope I can see them all soon. I wake up in slight tears, I feel one run down on the side of my face, I was much more energized, but I needed more to help sustain me from dying. I walk out the small room cautiously to make sure any entities weren't around, I walk down the open hallway to see which halls I follow and run into. I walk for a while, as I walk down the more open halls, they get smaller and more crowded with lobby areas and rooms. My stomach rumbles again and it hurts, I was getting thinner,

" I need to find food quick or I may die, but it seems like it's going to be impossible," I say, I walk down a dark small hallway, it was slightly more dim in the area I was at, the even dim lights, the pillars, the rooms and halls, were starting to get me nowhere. I walk down the room and past the pillar and is welcomed by a hallway with a dark room in the middle and a brighter open room next to it and a brightened hallway, I put my eyes on the camera and slightly pick something up in the dark room, I walk closer and see nothing was there.

" Welp I'm avoiding that room," I say, I walk away from the dark room and go into the brighter one, I walk out and into a lobby area, I notice something. Three arrows at the end of a wall, I walk towards it and follow them, I walk down the path more and see another arrow on the wall. I don't see any more arrows so I go down the hallway, I turn my head and see a message. I look closer at a drawing above it. It was a window with the sun and the ground, I read the message.

" Don't move, Stay still?" I read confused, I heard the same bellowing noise as the monster that first chased me. I turn and look down a dark open hallway and see the monster afar starting to run at me.

" SHIT!" I shout, I run the opposite way of the monster and hear its howling and roaring behind me,

" Damn it! I don't have time for this!" I shout, I run down the halls trying to find a way to confuse or get away from the monster but it was on my tail behind me. I turn and look at the monster for a second before turning my head back to focus on where I was going, I turn and start running down a dark hallway.

" Damn I hate dark hallways," I grit my teeth, I turn my head and see the monster at the end of the hallway chasing me. I sprint down the hall and turn down the right to see what was in front of me, it was a smaller intersection of the hallway, I run down and turn to a left, I run down a smaller dim hallway with two entry halls on the left, I go to the second one to hopefully confuse the monster into thinking of going in the first one. It kind of works, I hear the monster get a little distant then get louder as it goes down the hallway I went through, I run through the hall into a small room that was a dead end, the room had a square hole on the floor. I run up to the hole and look down, I turn my eyes to the entrance as the monster gets closer and louder, I see the silhouette of the monster run in and I knew what I had to do to escape it, I hesitated at first.

" Shit!" I shout, I jump right into the hole.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.9K 30 15
"If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old mois...
Lucid بواسطة Ashley Love

الخيال العلمي

45 5 9
"Some worlds are real and some we create, but I will love you in every one." Years into the future advances in sleep technology allows people to cont...
3.7K 88 12
---o--- This story is hugely inspired by the Roblox game named Doors. Credits to LSPLAH for all characters, game elements, and just everything tha...
35.9K 533 37
Requests are currently closed. I have too many that I need to start working on but currently am not able to because I have a complicated Wi-Fi situat...