Existence

By nottkaylee

Kinsley Russo has never had a normal life. From living with her abusive mom and step father to living with he... More

prologue/ meet the characters.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
A/N
37
38.
39.
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63.
My other stories!
Alternative Ending

17.

32.6K 656 255
By nottkaylee

K I N S L E Y ' S     P O V

   Rodrigo and I spent the whole car ride to school planning what we were going to do to Roman. At first, we were simply going to say embarrassing things to him at school. But then, Rodrigo had the most brilliant idea ever.

   As we parked, I quickly took out my phone, giving Matteo a call about our plan. At first, he was reluctant to say yes, but after I told him what Roman said, he was all for it.

   "Perfect, i'll be there in 15." Matteo said, hanging up the phone. "What'd he say?" Rodrigo asked, opening his door. "He's on his way." I couldn't hold back a smile. "Awesome, this is gonna be great!"

   We met up with Daniel and walked inside. Roman was already surrounded by his boy friends or whatever. "Let's go get your schedule and stuff." Daniel said, messing up my hair. "Ugh, Dannnnyyyy stop." I whined, fixing my hair.

   Our walk to the office was eventful. Everyone had stopped their conversation and pushed themselves against the lockers. "Why are they doing that?" I asked Rodrigo. His face held no emotion. It was honestly scary how fast all of my brother's could switch up.

   "They all know not to fuck with us. That's all." He said, glaring at one of the groups we were passing. I simply nodded and fixed my gaze to the ground, feeling uncomfortable at the stares.

   As we entered the office, I took a deep breath. "Oh hello I'm Mr-" she stood up, the color drained from her face. I looked at my brothers and saw the smirk they had on their faces. "I just need my schedule." I said calmly.

   She nodded, "Name?" "Kinsley Ru-" "Here you are. All the information you need is on that paper." She said, shoving the paper in my face. "Thanks." I said, shooting her a smile.

   As we walked out of the office, I saw Matteo's car sitting out front. He entered as we were walking by. "Where is he?" Is all he said, taking off his glasses. "Cafeteria. He's with all his friend at the moment." Daniel said, pointing towards the cafeteria.

   Matteo started walking, the paper bag in hand. We followed closely behind him, waiting to see the scene unfold.

   As we reached the cafeteria, it went silent. The only thing that was heard was our footsteps walking up to Romans group. "Oh now there you are sweetheart. You forgot your lunch on the counter this morning. I must have forgotten to zip it in nicely huh." Matteo said, placing the bag in front of Roman. His eyes widened and his face turned red.

   "Don't forget to read the note I wrote for you hun. Oh and don't forget to put that cream on your rash! I put that in there too. Ok now i've got to get to work. Bye bye sweetie." Matteo said, pinching Roman's cheeks. He swatted his hands away. The boy's at his table seemed to enjoy the show as they were laughing and pointing at their friend.

   "Oh." Matteo said, turning back around, his voice dropped back to his normal scary one. "If you ever say shit like that to my little sister I will personally chop your nuts off. Understand." Roman shook his head. "Word's boy. Use your words." Matteo said.

   "Very clear sir." He whispered. "Perfect." Matteo said before walking back over to us. He pulled me in for a quick hug before walking out the doors. I turned towards Roman to see his death glare towards me. I simply shrugged and turned around, Rodrigo and Daniel following me.

<>

   My first class of the day was math. The bell rang and everyone came filing in. "Class, I would like to introduce our new stu-" The door slammed open and a group of boy's walked in. "How nice of you to join us boy's. Anyways, our new student." Mr. Jones pointed to me.

   "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He questioned. I shook my head. "No thanks." He stood there for a minute before rolling his eyes and turning towards the board. "Boy's, please find your seats." He said.

   The group filled in the desk's around me. I didn't quiet understand why because there was a whole other corner with six desks not even being used.

   I looked to my left. The silver eyed boy was already looking at me. He had a smirk on his face that I rolled my eyes to. I then looked to me right. There sat a green eyed boy. He was bouncing with energy and I could only question why. "Sorry." He said, crossing his arms.

   In front of him was another green eyed boy but his eyes were a darker shade of green. He was also looking directly at me. Across from him was a brown eyed boy. He was a ginger which suited him very well.

   I turned to look behind me. The first one I looked at had blue eyes. He had blonde hair. The only blondie out of the group.

   The last boy was the one sitting directly behind me. His eyes were gray, his hair was jet black. He was definitely the hottest out of the group.

no. shut the fuck up Kinsley. Your brother's rules. Don't forget them.

   I quickly turned back around, fixing my attention on the teacher. Or tired to. "What's your name?" The boy to my right said. I looked at him. "I don't know, what's yours?" I asked, leaning back in the seat. "I'm Owen." I nodded. Turning to the teacher again.

   Owen punched the guy in front of him in the arm. He simply glared at him before looking at me. It's like the boy's were talking through their eyes. "I'm Luke." the boy in front of Owen said. I nodded, moving on to the next boy. "Ty." the ginger boy said, fixing his gaze on the boy to my left.

   "I'm Jhett." he said, giving me a small smile. I returned the smile and turned around. The boy with blonde hair spoke first, "I'm Tate." He said, a wide smile taking over his face. I returned the smile, moving to look at the next boy.

   "You tell me your name, i'll tell you mine." He said, a smirk spread across his face. I nodded, "Kinsley." I said, waiting for him. "Keaton." He said. I turned back around, pulling out my phone.

   The bell shortly rung and I quickly moved out of the class, the boy's following behind me. I saw Rodrigo and his group coming towards me. "Uhh, Kinsley why are there guys following you." I simply shrugged.

   Owens mouth dropped open. "You didn't say you were related to them." he said, disbelief laced in his words. "Didn't know I had to." I said, turning towards Rodrigo.

   My next classes went by faster than my first. I had art, AP english, then history. I met a girl in class and her name was Harper. She invited me to sit with her at lunch and I happily agreed.

   That's where we were now, sitting at one of the table's in the back, secluded from the rest. "Kinsley, these are my friends, Amanda and Reece." She introduced me to the other two girls at the table. I had art with Amanda and History with Reece.

   We had small talk for most of the lunch period. "Do you by chance know Keaton and his group?" Harper whispered. I shook my head. "I had math with them, they kind of surrounded me." I said, leaning forward. "Did you talk to them?" Amanda asked this time.

   "I mean they told me their names. I didn't really talk to them though. Why?" I asked. "Don't look, but they've been staring at you this whole time. Well, mostly Keaton and Jhett but." Harper said, pointing at a few tables over.

   I slowly turned around and surly enough, they were looking at me. I quickly turned back around. "Are you sure you didn't talk to them?" Reece asked. "No! I barely paid any attention to them." I protested.

   "Oh shit, he's coming over here." Harper said, "Act normal." I laughed at the face she was making. The chair next to me was pulled out as Keaton took the seat next to me. "Ladies." He said, looking at the three. "Kinsley." He said, now looking directly at me.

   He draped his arm around my shoulder. Before I could react, his arm was pulled off of my shoulders. "Nah. Go back to your own table Keaton." Roman said from behind me. "What's it mean to you Roman." Keaton said, glaring at my brother.

   Before I knew it both Rodrigo and Daniel were at the table to. "I mean it. Keep your hands off my sister. Don't even fucking look at her." Roman said. "You're one of those brothers. Not letting his own sister pick who she can be friends with." Keaton pressed on, the smirk still sat on his face.

Might I say, he looks hot right now.

   "Yea. Yea i'm one of those brothers. My sister won't be going anywhere near you or your little group. You're no good for her Keaton." Roman said, getting in his face.

   Now that I look at the group, it was the group that Rodrigo was glaring at this morning. "Now now. Is that true. She doesn't even know m-" He was cut off by a punch to the jaw. I gasped at the sudden action from my brother.

   Keatons group surrounded my brothers. "And she's not going to ever get to fucking know you." He spat, grabbing my arm and walking away.

   He took me into the hallway, Rodrigo and Daniel followed closely behind. "What the hell Kinsley! You cannot be talking to him or his group. Let alone any guy period." Roman said.

   I scoffed, "I'm sorry that I wasn't given a fucking list on who I could talk to! And I didn't even talk to them, they surrounded me in math class and told me their names. That's literally all." I protested.

   "They were fucking looking at you the whole lunch hour. You know how pissed I was." He said, using his hands to emphasize himself. "I can't help that can I. What do you want me to do, not be friends with anyone?" I asked, curious on why it's such a big deal.

   "I didn't say that. But you are not, and I mean in absolutely any way aloud to interact with any of those boy's. Are we clear." He said. "Crystal." I said, rolling my eyes.

   I tried walking away from my brothers, but I was pulled back and into a hug. "I'm sorry Kins. I really am but you have to understand that we all do some things for a reason and this is a damn good reason." Roman said, his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

   I wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes. "I understand."

   The rest of my day was boring. I sat through physics class, p.e, and since I showed up late in the year, I get a free period for my last period.

   The bells rung and I quickly grabbed my things, making my way towards my brothers. "Matteo said he wanted to talk to us when we get home." Rodrigo said, pocketing his phone.

Fanfuckingtastic.

________________________________

Trouble on her first day of school. Shame.

<3 - K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 989 16
Mafia family Emerson Russo. A well known name at Bellinghams boarding school not only due to the possessor , but also cause she has attended said s...
759K 14.8K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
343K 8.2K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
70.5K 1.7K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...