The Bad Guys: The Youngest Cr...

Da WaterDragon931

After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Omega, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Sh... Altro

Omega's Information
Criminal Introduction/ Snake's Birthday/ Diane Foxington/ Golden Dolphin
Wolf's Good Deed/ Good Tonight/ True Intention/ Prison/ Defeating Marmalade
Epilouge
Alternate Ending

Heist Gone Wrong/ Going Good/ Training/ Daphne's Advice/ Wolf And Diane

2.2K 15 4
Da WaterDragon931

"So Here's The Plan. Like Every Year, The Ceremony Will Be Held At The Museum Of Fine Arts, Where The Golden Dolphin Will Be Positioned Just Beyond The Backstage Curtain." Wolf Explained.

"Sounds Easy." Piranha Scoffed.

"Sounds Easy, Hermano, But To Get There, We'll Need To Bypass Three Levels Of Security. So, Step One: We'll Need To Blend In." Wolf Said.

***

The Next Night, The Bad Guys Were Walking To The Museum In Their Disguises.

Wolf, Snake, And Piranha Were Wearing Suits, Shark Was Wearing A Red Dress, Webs Disguised Herself As A Headpiece On Shark's Hat, And Omega Was Wearing A Purple And Blue Dress, Black Sun Hat, And Black Sunglasses.

"Professor Marmalade, This Year's Recipient Of The Golden Dolphin, The Most Annoying Good Creature On The Planet." Wolf Stated As Marmalade's Limo Pulled Up In Front Of Them.

Everyone Immediately Started Taking Pictures As Marmalade Stepped Out Of His Limo And Walked Up The Red Carpet.

"Professor, In The Past Year, You've Stopped Wars, Fed The Hungry, And Saved Countless Pandas. Some Have Described Your Goodness As Second Only To Mother Teresa." Tiffany Said Into Her Microphone.

"Oh, Tiffany, It's Not A Competition. And If It Were, It Would Be Really More Of A Tie. But, We Can All Agree That There's A Flower Of Goodness Inside All Of Us, Just Waiting To Blossom." Marmalade Explained As He Signed A Picture Of Himself.

"Ugh, His Kindness And Goodness Talk Makes Me Wanna Puke." Omega Said, Adjusting Her Glasses.

"You And Me Both, Kid." Snake Agreed.

***

Inside The Museum, Chief Misty, Daphne And Diane Were Walking Towards The Door That Leads To the Backstage.

"Once Inside, There Are Two Armored Doors. The First Can Only Be Opened By A Special Key Card That Is Carried By Our Dear Friend, The Chief Of Police." Wolf Stated.

Chief Misty Used The Key Card To Open The Door And It Led To Another Door That's Being Guarded By Two Security Guards. An Eye Scanner Scanned Diane's Right Eye And Opened The Door To Let Her, Daphne, Chief Misty Backstage.

"The Second Is Outfitted With A Retinal Scanner And Guarded By An Elite Special Ops Unit Trained To Strike First And Ask Questions Later." Wolf Added.

A Fly Flew By Before The Guard On The Left Grabbed It And Punched It To Death.

***

Outside The Museum, Diane, Who Was Wearing A Magenta Dress, And Daphne, Who Was Wearing A Blue And Brown Dress, Was Laughing With Two People.

(Daphne's Dress)

"Governor Foxington Is The Only One Who Has Clearance To Open The Second Door. So, Step Two: She And I Will Need To Get Up Close And Personal." Wolf Finished.

"Enjoy Your Evening, Mr. Ambassador." Diane Said, Shaking His Hand.

"And Thanks For Coming." Daphne Said.

"Interesting Piece." Wolf Said, Getting Diane And Daphne's Attention.

"Yeah, It's Trashy, Pointless, And Pretentious." Omega Said As She, Wolf, Diane, And Daphne Looked At The Sculpture.

"Hmm. They Say Art Reveals More About The Viewer Than The Artist." Daphne Said As Wolf And Omega Chuckled.

"Mister..." Diane Said, Holding Out Her Hand.

"Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton." Wolf Said As He Kissed Diane's Hand.

"Uh... Okay." Diane Said As Wolf Slipped Her Ring Off Her Finger Without Her Knowing.

"And Who's This Little One?" Daphne Asked, Crutching Down To Omega's Height.

"This Is My Daughter, Bianca." Wolf Introduced.

"Nice To Meet You, Ma'am. Madam Governor." Omega Said, Bowing Her Head.

"She's So Well Mannered." Diane Said, Shaking Omega's Hand.

"It's About Time Someone Stood Up To Those Diabolical Bad Guys. Though I've Got To Say, No One's Succeeded Yet." Wolf Said.

"Eh. We Don't Think It'll Be That Hard." Diane Said, Shrugging Her Shoulders.

"I Have A Feeling It'll Be A Lot Harder Than You Think. I'd Say They're One Epic Job Away From Cementing Their Legacy." Wolf Said.

Diane Laughed, Thinking It Was A Joke, As Wolf Chuckled.

"Mr. Poodleton, You're-You're Funny." Diane Said.

"I Am?" Wolf Asked As They Continued Laughing.

"He Is?" Omega And Daphne Asked, Not Seeing What's Funny.

"The Only Legacy Their Cementing Is Life In Prison. Did You See Their Last Job? Ugh. Unsecured Exits, Crude Disguises, Compulsive Showboating. I Mean, It Was A Mess. All The Classic Signs Of A Crew In Decline. Next, They're Gonna Make It Personal. That's When You Know They're Toast." Diane Explained.

"Diane Does Have A Point." Daphne Said, Agreeing With Her Friend.

"Uh, Well, That's Your Opinion." Wolf Said, A Little Nervous.

"It Is, And I'm The Governor. And My Best Friend Here Is My Assistant." Diane Said, Smirking.

"Fair Enough." Omega Said As She And Wolf Shrugged.

"As For The Sculpture, I Think It's About Perspective. If You Look Closely Enough, Even Trash Can Be Recycled Into Something Beautiful." Diane Said As She Showed Wolf A Spotlight, Revealing The Sculpture's Shadow That Resembles A Swan.

"How About That? I Guess Some Things Aren't Always As They Appear." Wolf Said As He And Diane Look At Each Other.

"You Know, Bianca, I Think Those Two Are Made For Each Other." Daphne Whispered In Omega's Ear.

"There's No Doubt About That." Omega Whispered Back.

Daphne And Omega Snickered As Wolf And Diane Looked At Them.

"What's So Funny?" Diane Asked, Raising Her Eyebrow.

"Oh, Nothing." Daphne Said.

"That Reminds Me. May I? I Can't Miss A Photo Op With The Governor And A Pile Of Garbage." Wolf Said As He Took His Phone Out.

"Oh, Mr. Poodleton, You're Too Hard On Yourself." Diane Said.

"Hey..." Wolf Said Offended As He Took The Picture.

***

Piranha, Shark, Snake And Webs Were Sitting By The Entrance, Waiting For Omega And Wolf.

Just Then, Wolf And Omega Walked Up To Them.

"Okay, Friends. It's Showtime." Wolf Said As He Twirled Diane's Ring With His Fingers.

The Bad Guys Got Up And Walked Into The Museum.

"Once, We're In. It's On To Step Three: We Spilt Up And We Take Our Positions." Wolf Explained.

Inside The Museum On The Top Floor, Chief Luggins Was Talking To The Other Police Officers.

"Officers, If The Bad Guys Crash This Event, I Am Definitely Going To Lose My Job, And I Will Not Hesitate To Take You Down With Me. Now, Move Out!" Chief Luggins Instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am!" The Officers Yelled As They Ran Away In Two Different Directions.

Shark Put Webs Down On The Floor As Piranha Jumped Into A Small Pool And Swam Through The Pipes. Wolf Was Walking Through Crowd As Omega Went To The Stairs While Snake Went To Find The Nearest Vent.

"Mic's On. Everyone On Comm's, Do You Copy?" Webs Asked Through Her Headphones.

"Copy." Wolf Said.

"Copy." Omega Said.

"Copy." Snake Said.

"Copy." Piranha Said.

"Copy." Shark Said In A Female Voice.

Snake Slithered In A Statue And Went Inside The Air Vent As Webs Was On A Man's Back As He Went Inside The Security Room.

***

In The Room Where The Ceremony Is Being Held, Shark Sat Down By A Table With One Of The Guests.

"A Drink For The Pretty Lady?" A Man Asked.

"No, Thank You. My Life Is Too Complicated Right Now." Shark Said As He Grabbed The Two Cups Of Wine.

"Uh, Uh..." The Man Stuttered, Pointing At His Cup.

***

Snake Slithered Through The Air Vent As He Shed His Skin To Reveal Himself Wearing A Jumpsuit.

***

A Male Waiter Was Walking In The Bathroom While Whistling. When He Went Into One Of The Stalls, Piranha Came Out Of The Tiolet.

***

Webs Plugged In A Computer Flash Drive On The Hard Drive As She Hacked Into The Security Cameras On Her Laptop.

"Guys, It's Dolphin Season." Webs Said As The Security Guard Was Hanging Upside Down With Tape Around His Arms And Mouth.

***

In The Bathroom, Piranha Took Out The Waiter And Took Off His Clothes.

"Copy That. I'm On The Move." Piranha Said As He Walked Out Of The Bathroom, Wearing A Waiter Suit.

***

Omega Was Walking Through The Hall As She Saw Chief Luggins Walking Towards Wolf's Direction.

"Dad, Chief At  8:00." Omega Said Into Her Earpiece.

"I See Her." Wolf Said As He Saw Her Stomping By.

"Unit Two, Is The Backstage Area Still Secure?" Chief Luggins Asked Into Her Walkie Talkie.

"Unit Two. All Clear." An Officer Said.

"This Is Where All The Training Pays Off." Chief Said Before Wolf Bumped Into Her.

"Oh, Pardon Me. Terribly Sorry." Wolf Apologized.

"Not A Problem, Sir. Keep Your Eyes Open, Boys. They Could Be Anywhere, Just Waiting To Humiliate Us." Chief Said.

As Chief Walked Away, Wolf Hid Nearby A Wall With The Key Card.

***

On One Of The Security Cameras, Wolf Was Showing Webs That He Got The Key Card.

"Wolf Is In Position." Webs Said.

***

In A Different Room, Waiters Were Walking With Rolling Tables.

"Piranha, You All Penguin Suited And Booted?" Webs Asked Over The Radio.

"Affirmative. I'm A Clean, Mean, Dolphin Stealing Machine. Just Waiting For Omega To Come." Piranha Said.

"I'm On My Way." Omega Said In The Headpiece.

"Good. What's Going On, Guys?" Piranha Asked As He Walked With The Waiters.

The Waiters Went Through A Door As Piranha Went In A Different Direction.

***

Omega Was Walking Through Crowd While Stealing Five Wallets, Six Watches And Seven Neckalces.

After She Was Done, She Accidentally Bumped Into Someone And Fell. Luckily, The Stuff She Stole Didn't Fall Out.

"I'm So Sorry!" A Male Voice Apologized.

"Here, Let Me Help You Up." A Female Voice Said.

Omega Opened Her Eyes To See A Jaguar, A Jackal And A Hyena Around The Same Age As Her.

"Thanks." Omega Said.

"No Prob. I'm Jaguar And These Are My Brothers; Jackal And Hyena. We're Daphne's Kids." Jaguar Greeted.

(Jaguar's Dress)

(Jackal's Tux)

(Hyena's Tux)

"I Didn't Know Daphne Had Kids. How Are You Guys Brother's And Sister?" Omega Asked, Confused.

"We're Not Her Biological Sons, Jackal And I Are Adopted." Hyena Stated.

"And Diane Foxington Is Also Our Godmother." Jaguar Added.

"Oh, I Didn't Know That." Omega Said.

"Yeah. We Get That A Lot." Jackal Said.

"Well, It Was Nice Meeting You, But I Really Need To Go. Bye!" Omega Said Before Running Off.

"Wait! What's Your-" Jaguar Tried To Ask But Omega Was No Where In Sight.

"Well, That Was Weird." Jackal Said As Hyena And Jaguar Nodded Their Heads.

***

Wolf Was Walking By Some People While Stealing Their Wallets And Necklaces Without Them Knowing.

Downstairs, Omega Met Up With Piranha And They Went Into The Janitors Closet.

Wolf Walked Down The Stairs As He Saw An Old Lady With A Purse Full Of Money. Wolf Was About To Snatch It, But She Tripped Down The Stair And It Caused Wolf To Grab The Strap Of Her Purse, Which Stopped Him From Falling Down The Stairs.

Wolf Sighed In Annoyance.

"Here, Let Me Help You." Wolf Said.

Wolf Pulled The Strap And Quickly Helped Her Back On The Stairs.

"Are You Okay, Ma'am?" Wolf Asked.

"Oh, My Gracious, Yes. I May Be Dizzy, But I'm Alive, Thanks To You." The Old Lady Said As She Gave Wolf A Hug.

"What Are You..." Wolf Tried To Ask.

"Thank You, Dear. You're Such A Good Boy." The Old Lady Said As She Pats Wolf's Paw.

The Old Lady Walked Down The Stairs As Wolf Watched Her Leave. After She Left, Wolf's Tail Started Wagging.

Wolf Panicked And Tried To Stop His Tail From Wagging By Grabbing A Hold Of It.

***

Piranha Was Chomping Some Lemons While Omega Was Sitting On One Of The Boxes, Waiting For Wolf.

Wolf Entered The Closet As His Fur Was Fluffed Up And He Had A Mystified Look On His Face.

"All Good, Brother?" Piranha Asked.

"Yeah, All... A-All Good. Yeah, Yeah." Wolf Answered.

"Are You Sure You're Okay, Dad? You Look A Little... Off." Omega Asked, Concerned As She Grabbed His Paw.

"Don't Worry About Me, Mega. I'm Fine." Wolf Assured His Daughter. 

"Okay. If You Say So." Omega Said.

"Um... Webs, What Do You Say About Moving On To Step Four?" Wolf Asked In His Earpiece.

"Copy That. Shark, You're Up. Do Your Thing." Webs Said.

"Do I Get To Improvise?" Shark Asked, Excitedly.

"Yes, Fine. Improvise." Wolf Said.

"But We're Begging You, Please Be At Least Subtle About It." Omega Pleaded As She And Wolf Hid Under The Cart And Piranha Put A Plate On Top Of The Rolling Table.

***

In The Room Where The Ceremony's Being Held, Shark Poured His Drink To The Ground And Threw The Table.

"I'm Having A Baby!" Shark Yelled In A High Pitched Voice.

It Made Everyone To Look At Shark.

Wolf And Omega Facepalmed Since They Heard The Commotion Through Their Earpieces.

"Is There A Doctor? Or Perhaps Several Security Guards That Could Leave Their Post And Help Me?" Shark Yelled.

The Two Security Guards Left Their Post To 'Help' Shark.

"I Wouldn't Call It Subtle, But I Can't Say It Wasn't Effective." Omega Said.

Piranha, Wolf And Omega Got Out Of The Elevator As Wolf Used The Key Card And Made Their Way To The Backstage Curtain.

***

They Continued With The Plan With Omega And Wolf Hiding In The Cart And Going Near The Secured Door, Along With Piranha Hiding In The Dish.

"Fish Surprise?" The Guard On The Right Asked.

The Guard On The Left Opened The Dome To Reveal Piranha.

"Surprise!" Piranha Exclaimed.

He Then Took Out The Guards.

Wolf And Omega Came Out Of The Table As Wolf Took Out His Phone To Pull Out The Selfie He Took With Diane And Zoomed In On Her Right Eye.

"Hey, Webs, Can You Enhance This..." Wolf Asked.

"Done. Eight Steps Ahead Of You, Wolfie." Webs Said.

Wolf Placed His Phone On The Scanner As The Door Opened.

Piranha, Wolf And Omega Walked Inside As They Saw They Golden Surrounded By Laser Beams.

***

On The Other Side Of The Curtain, The Ceremony Was About To Start.

"Ladies And Gentlemen, Your Emcee's For The Good Samaritan Awards..." The Announcer Said.

Shark Was Still Pretending To Be In Labor While The Security Guards Were Holding His Fins.

"Alright, Shark, We're In." Wolf Said Through Shark's Headpiece.

"Oops, I Forgot, I'm Not Pregnant." Shark Said As He Walked Away.

"Presidents Of The Committee, Governor Diane Foxington And Assistant Governor Daphne Jaguar Along With Her Children, Hyena, Jackal And Jaguar." The Female Announcer Announced.

"Thank You. Thank You. Thank You So Much. Thank You." Diane Said In The Microphone.

"Last Year, We Faced Our Biggest Test When A Meteorite Crash Into Our Dear City. That Meteorite Didn't Just Make A Hole In Our City. It Made A Hole In Our Hearts." Daphne Explained.

"Aww." The Crowd Said, Sadly As Shark Wipes A Tear In His Eye.

"But Even In Tragedy, Professor Marmalade, He Did What He Does So Well, He Made Us Look At Things Differently. And Thanks To You, Marmalade, The Lover Crater Meteorite Will Forever Serve As A Symbol Of How There Is Good Even In The Worst Places." Diane Stated.

Back In The Room Behind The Big Screen, Omega, Piranha And Wolf Took Off Their Disguises And Are Now Wearing Stealth Clothes.

Wolf, Piranha And Omega Ran Up Some Stairs On The Left And Right. They Jumped As They Grabbed Onto Snake, Who Soon Entered And The Three Swung To Him.

Piranha Climbed Up And Grabbed Sake's Tail.

"Hurry Up." Snake Urged.

Snake Wrapped Around Wolf's Waist And Omega Was On Her Dad's Back.

Piranha Lowered Snake, Wolf And Omega To The Golden Dolphin.

"This Is Going Surprisingly Smoothly." Wolf Said Until The Ring He Stole From Diane Came Out Of His Sleeve.

When The Ring Hit Touched The Golden Dolphin, Large Guns Came Out And One Of Them Shot A Laser At Wolf But Missed As He Grabbed With His Feet While The Laser Hit A Statue.

"What The Molt Was That?" Snake Asked.

"Uh, Guys? I Think I Know What It Was." Omega Said, Pointing To The Pedestal.

"The Wolf Omega Piranha Snake Shark Tarantula Protection System." Wolf Gasped As He, Snake And Omega Saw A Sign That Shows Their Faces That Says 'Protected By W.O.P.S.S.T Protection System.

"The WOPSST?" Webs Asked.

"Since When Did They Get That Death Trap Here?" Omega Questioned.

"This Is Not Supposed To Happen." Wolf Said.

"What?" Snake Asked.

***

"Guys, Calm Down. I'm On It. Initate WOPSST Override Protocol." Webs Said.

She Placed A Computer Stick On Her Laptop.

"Get It, Queen!" Webs Exclaimed As She Tries To Hack Into The System But The Computer Said, 'Access Denied'.

"Did It Work?" Wolf Asked.

"Just Give Me Five Minutes." Webs Said.

***

Back At The Backstage Area, Wolf, Snake And Omega Heard Diane And Daphne From The Other Side Of The Curtain.

"And Now, Please Join Me In Welcoming To The Stage..." Diane Said.

"We Don't Have Five Minutes." Snake Stated.

"We're Dead." Omega Said

"Professor Marmalade!" Diane And Daphne Announced.

Professor Marmalade Got Up From His Seat And Walked Towards The Stage.

"We Love You, Professor Marmalade!" A Man Yelled.

"The Pig Is On The Move. I Repeat, The Pig Is On The Move." Shark Said As Professor Marmalade Walked Up The Stairs.

"Webs, Webs, The Curtain's Going Up Any Minute." Omega Said, Panicking.

"It's Not Letting Me In, Megs." Webs Said.

"Check Your System Preferences." Wolf Said.

"You Probably Need To Download A Driver." Snake Said.

"Try Rebooting." Wolf Said.

***

"Oh, My Gosh, You Fixed It." Webs Said, Sarcastically.

"Really/ They Did?" Wolf, Snake And Omega Asked.

"No!" Webs Yelled, Angrily.

Then, Webs Heard The Door Knob Rattling.

"Hey, Larry. Come On, Open Up. What Did We Say About Locking Doors?" Chief Asked As She Tries To Open The Door.

"Oh, No, No, No, No, No. Shark, I Got A Situation Here." Webs Said In Fear.

"Copy That. I'm On My Way." Shark Said.

***

In The Air Vent, Piranha's Stomach Started To Grumble.

"Hurry Up, Guys." Piranha Said As He Tries To Hold His One Of His Nervous Farts In.

***

"Time To Turn This Baby On Beast Mode." Webs Said As She Pushed A Key On Her Laptop That Folded Up Two Keyboards On Each Side.

"Eat It, WOPSST!" Webs Exclaimed As She Starts Typing Faster.

***

"Please, Not Now." Piranha Whimpered As He Couldn't Hold His Fart In Any Longer.

***

"Wait, Wait, Wait. No, No, Piranha!" Wolf Panicked.

"Don't You Dare! If You Fart, I Swear To God!" Omega Warned.

"This Award Is For..." Marmalade Said Until Everyone Heard A Loud Fart.

Professor Marmalade Cleared His Throat And Starts Talking.

"As I Was Saying..." Marmalade Said.

***

"(Gasps) No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No!" Piranha Yelled.

The Fart Gas Went Through The Air Vent And Into The Security Room.

***

Webs Was Still Typing Until The She Smelled Something And Saw The Gas Coming Through The Air Vent.

"Piranha! Are You Kidding?" Webs Yelled, Quietly.

"Sorry!" Piranha Yelled Through The Vent.

Webs Went Back To Typing.

***

"And That's Why My Gala For Goodness Will Raise All The Money Needed For Those Less Fortunate." Marmalade Said.

***

"Come On!" Chief Luggins Yelled As She Pound At The Door.

The Gas Started To Fill Up The Room As Webs Hold Her Breath.

"Starting To Get Mad Here, Larry." Chief Luggins Said As She Took Her Key Ring Full Of Keys.

Webs Was Typing As Fast As She Could, But The Override Bar Hasn't Gone Up Yet/

"Webs! Webs!" Wolf Said Through Her Ear Piece.

***

"And Now The Moment, We've All Been Waiting For." Daphne Said As the Curtain Started To Go Up.

Omega, Wolf And Snake Panicked As The Guns Were Still Pointing At Them.

"Webs, Please Hurry!" Omega Yelled, Whispered.

***

The Override Bar Had Only One Bar Left. But Webs Fainted As She Couldn't Hold Her Breath Any Longer. Chief Luggins Found The Right Key, Unlock The Door, And Was About To Walk Inside.

"Excuse Me. Is This The Ladies Room?"

Chief Luggins Turned Around To See Shark, Who Was Smiling Sheepishly.

"Oh, Uh, Y-You Need To Take A Right At The End Of The Hall, Ma'am." Chief Luggins Said As The Door Let All Of The Gas Out.

Webs Gasped As She Started Typing Again. Until The Bar Was Filled And The Override Was Completed.

"Yes. Whoop Bam!" Webs Cheered.

Then, The Computer Showed A Checkmark To See If The User Was A Tarantula.

"Oh, Come On!" Webs Groaned As She Clicked The Checkmark.

***

The WOPSST Protection System Was Turned Off As Snake, Wolf And Omega Looked At Each Other.

***

"And Now It Is Me And Daphne's Honor To Award Professor Marmalade With..." Diane Said As Professor Marmalade Waited With Hope In His Eyes.

"The Golden Dolphin!" Diane And Daphne Exclaimed.

But, When The Curtain Went Up, The Golden Dolphin Was Missing.

"No." Diane And Daphne Said.

"No." Professor Marmalade Said.

***

"Yes! I Mean, Yes!" Shark Said In A Female Voice As He Walked Away.

"What?" Chief Luggins Asked As She Went Inside The Security Room.

She Saw One Of The Security Cameras Showing That The Golden Dolphin Was Gone With The Door To The Room Open.

Chief Luggins Screamed As She Closed The Door And Rushed To The Scene.

***

"Everyone, Everyone, Uh, Please Don't Panic. Just Stay Calm. I'm-I'm Sure There's An Explanation For This. I Repeat, Uh, Please Do Not Panic." Diane Said As She Tried To Calm The Crowd Down.

"Mom, How Did This Happen?" Jaguar Asked.

"I Don't Know. But, Don't Worry, We're Gonna Figure This Out." Daphne Assured.

The Bad Guys Walked Through The Crowd With Wolf, Snake, Piranha And Omega Back In Their Disguises.

"Nice Work, Everybody. Now, Let's Make Like A Wolf And Get The Pack Out Of Here." Wolf Said.

"Ah, Wordplay. I Don't Get It." Piranha Said.

"Diane, Daphne, If I May..." Marmalade Said As He Ran Up To The Microphone. "You Have To Understand, I Didn't Bring Hope Back To The City For An Award. I Did These Good Things Because Of How They Made Me Feel. That Tingly Feeling I Get. That Shiver Up My Spine. The Wag In My Tiny Tail."

After Hearing That Sentence, Wolf Stopped Walking And Looked At Marmalade.

"Because You See, Being Good Just Feels So Good. And When You're Good, You're Loved." Marmalade Explained.

Then, Wolf's Tail Started Wagging After Hearing Professor Marmalade's Speech.

"Wolf?" Snake Asked

"Wolf, What Are You Doing?" Shark Questioned.

"Go!" Snake, Shark And Piranha Exclaimed, Quietly.

"We Need To Go Before We Get Caught." Omega Stated.

A Couple Turned Their Back To See Wolf As His Hat And Fake Mustache Fell Off.

"It's The Bad Guys!" The Man Yelled As The Woman Screamed.

"ARREST THEM!" CHief Luggins Exclaimed.

All Of The Police Officers Surrounded The Bad Guys From Every Corner.

"They Stole The Golden Dolphin!" Chief Luggins Shouted As She Pointed Her Finger At The Bad Guys.

"Come On, You Can't Prove That." Wolf Said, Leaning On Shark's Shoulder.

The Golden Dolphin Fell Out Of Shark's Dress.

"Oh, Brother." Omega Muttered, Facepalming Herself.

"My Baby!" Shark Yelled In A Fake Female Voice As He Grabbed The Golden Dolphin.

"On Your Knees, Bad Guys. With Your Hands Up." Chief Luggins Ordered As She Cracks Her Knuckles.

"Ha! Now, You See Us, And Now You Don't." Omega Said.

Omega Threw A Smoke Bomb That Made A Large Puff Of Smoke, Blocking The Police Officers Sight.

"Nice Shot, Megs!" Webs Complimented.

"It's A Good Thing I Never Leave Home Without Them." Omega Smirked.

"Come On, We're Out Of Here!" Snake Yelled.

Wolf Grabbed His Grappling Hook And Fired It Through The Glass Ceiling.

"SO LONG, SUCKERS!" Wolf Yelled As The Bad Guys Huddled Up Together.

However, When Wolf Pushed The Button On The Grappling Hook, It Ripped His Pants Right Off.

Chief Luggins And The Police Officers Just Looked At Them With Confused Looks On Their Faces.

"Well, This Just Got A Little Weird." Wolf Said.

"Yeah, A Little Weird." Omega Said, Sarcastically.

***

The Bad Guys Were Arrested After Their Failed Attempt To Steal The Golden Dolphin.

Shark Was Pushed By A Couple Of Police Officers, Piranha Was Held By His Arms And Legs With A Muzzle On His Mouth, Webs Was Locked In A Cage, Snake Was Hauled By A Female Police Officer With A Leash On His Neck, Omega Was Being Held By A Male Police Officer And Wolf Was Being Held By Chief Luggins.

"The Bad Guys Go Bust. The Nefarious Sixsome Has Finally Been Captured. And I, Tiffany Fluffit, Am First On The Scene." Tiffany Reported.

"Wow. You Know, I-I Just Realize That I Have Devoted My Entire Adult Life To Putting You In Jail. You Are My Purpose. Without You, Who Am I? An, I'm Just Kidding. This Is The Best Moment Of My Life!" Chief Luggins Exclaimed As She Slapped Wolf In The Back, Making Him Jump A Bit. "It's The End Of The Bad Guys!"

"Do You Really Gotta Smug About Us Getting Arrested?" Omega Asked, Annoyed With The Chief.

"Hey, With The Headaches You Guys Gave Me, I Think I'm Entitled To A Little Bit Of Rubbing The Salt In The Wound." Chief Luggins Said.

"A Little?" Omega Asked, Not Convinced.

"No!" Shark Yelled As He Was Being Shoved Into A S.W.A.T Truck.

"Get Your Hands Off Me!" Piranha Yelled Through The Muzzle As He Thrown Inside The Vehicle.

"Ooh, You're Begging For A Biting Right Now." Webs Said.

"Wolf!" Snake Hollored As He Was Hauled Into The Truck.

Wolf Looked At His Tail Looked Back At Diane, Daphne And Her Kids, And Professor Marmalade.

Wolf Smirked As A Idea Came Into His Mind.

Wolf Slipped Through Chief Luggins Grip And Managed To Grab Omega.

"Excuse Us." Wolf Said.

"Hey!" Chief Luggins Yelled.

Diane, Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal, Hyena Looked Wolf And Omega As Professor Marmalade Held The Golden Dolphin.

"Sorry To Interrupt. Me And My Daughter Here Just Want To Congratulate The Governor And Her Assistant Here. I Got To Say, You Really Got Us Pegged. We're Just A Deep Well Of Anger And Self Loathing." Wolf Explained.

"Denial." Diane Said.

"Sure. That Too." Wolf Said.

"Narcissism." Daphne Stated.

"Yeah. Yeah." Wolf Said.

"Emotional Emptiness." Diane And Daphne Said In Unsion.

"So, We're On The Same Page." Wolf Said As The Bad Guys Looked At Wolf With Confused Looks On Their Faces.

"What Is He Doing?" Shark Asked.

"Beats Me. I Stopped Asking Questions At This Point." Omega Answered.

"Sadly, We Were Never Given A Chance To Be Anything More Than Just Second Rate Criminals. And With Omega, What Do You Expect When It's Criminals Are The Ones Raising You?" Wolf Explained As Diane Gave Wolf A Smug Look. "If Only There Was Someone Who Could Help The Flower Of Goodness Inside Us Blossom. Some Icon Of Love And Forgiveness, Like, Uh, I Don't Know, Mother Teresa." Wolf Looked At Professor Marmalade. "Best Thing Is To Just Throw Us In Jail For The Rest Of Out Hopeless Lives."

"Yeah, That's The Plan." Chief Luggins Said As She Grabbed Wolf And Omega.

Chief Luggins Tried To Put Wolf And Omega Into Truck, But They Were Making It Diffcult.

"Wait, Wait, Wait, No, No." Wolf Said.

"Get In There!" Chief Luggins Grunted.

Chief Luggins Was About To Throw Them In Until A Voice Stopped Her.

"Wait!" Marmalade Yelled As Chief Froze.

"Uh, Beg... Beg Pardon?" Chief Luggins Asked As Wolf And Omega Looked At Marmalade.

"Mr. Wolf And Ms. Omega May Be Savage Beasts. Basically Walking Garbage. Sorry, I'm Making A Point." Marmalade Said.

"You're Lucky I'm Handcuffed And There Are Witnesses." Omega Said, Bluntly.

"Ignore Her. Do What You Need To Do, Pal." Wolf Said.

"But How Can We Say They're Hopeless If They've Never Been Given The Chance? What If... What If We Tried A Little Experiment, Diane And Daphne?" Marmalade Asked As He Turned Around To Face Diane And Daphne.

"What Are You Getting At, Professor?" Daphne Asked, Crossing Her Arms.

"As You Two Know, My Gala For Goodness, The 'Hastag Charity Event Of The Year', Is Coming Up. If I Can Prove To Everyone At That Gala That The Bad Guys Have Changed, Will You Set Them Free And Give Them A Clean Start?" Marmalade Asked.

The Crowd Gasped And Muttered To Themselves.

"What? Professor Marmalade!" Chief Luggins Said In Surprise As She Dropped Wolf And Omega.

"Ow." Wolf And Omega Said.

"No, No, No, No, No. Don't You See What He's Doing? He's Playing You." Chief Luggins Said.

"But It Was My Idea." Marmalade Said.

"It Was His Idea." Wolf Agreed.

"But Only Because You Made Him Have It. Madam Governor, Ms. Hunter, You Two Can't Just Let Them Go." Chief Luggins Begged.

"Professor, We're Not About To Put The Safety Of The City On The Line For An Experiment." Diane Said.

"Excuse Me, Madam Governor. I Seem To Remember That A Wise Person Once Said, 'Even Trash Can Be Recycled Into Something Beautiful.'" Wolf Said, Reciting Diane's Words.

Diane Chuckled Softly Before Turning To Daphne.

"What Do You Think, Daph?" Diane Asked.

"Well, I Think It's Worth A Shot." Daphne Said.

"Okay, We're Game. But Only Because It's You, Professor." Diane Agreed.

"What?" Omega Asked, Shocked.

"No!" Chief Luggins Complained.

"We'll Hold On To The Dolphin Until The Gala. Just To Remove Any Unnecessary Temptation." Diane Said.

"And If It's All Right With You, I Want Me And My Kids To See This Expirement In Action. Just To Make Sure None Of Them Do Anything Illegal." Daphne Stated.

"Of Course. Good Thinking. That's Why You're Governor And Governor's Assisstant." Marmalade Said, Giving The Golden Dolphin To Diane. "Now, That Everyone's Happy..."

"Not Happy." Chief Luggins And Omega Grumbled.

"I, Rupert Marmalade The Fourth, Will Turn The Bad Guys Into The Good Guys!" Marmalade Announced Before Cameras Started Flashing.

Wolf Took Off His And Omega's Handcuffs.

"I Think These Belong To You." Wolf Said, Giving Them To Chief Luggins.

"Hey." Chief Luggins Said As Wolf And Omega Went Inside The S.W.A.T Truck.

Diane And Daphne Smirked As They Got Inside The Truck.

"You Know, Not Everybody Get Second Chances. So, Make Sure You Make The Best Of It." Daphne Said.

"She's Right. Make The Most Of It, Mr. Poodleton." Diane Said.

Wolf Closed The Door As They Drove Off.

"Wolf?" Snake Asked.

Wolf Turned To See His Friends And Daughter Looking At Him.

"What Are You Doing?" Snake Asked, Suspiciously.

"What?" Wolf Questioned.

"Yeah." Omega, Piranha, Shark And Webs Said.

"Oh, That." Wolf Chuckled As He Sat Down. "I-I-I'm Sorry. I Thought It Was, Uh, Obvious. We're Gonna Go Good."

The Bad Guys Looked At Him With Confused Looks On Their Faces.

"Uh, You Totally Lost Me." Webs Said.

"I Told Him To Stop Drinking Out Of The Tiolet." Piranha Said.

"And I Keep Telling Him To Stop Watching George Clooney Movies Before Bedtime." Omega Stated.

"Hey, Did You Get Hit On The Head?" Shark Asked, Concerned.

"What? No, I Didn't Get Hit On The Head." Wolf Said.

"My Cousin Got Hit On The Head With An Anchor. And After That, He Only Swam In A Circle." Shark Explained.

"No, No, G-Guys, Guys, You're Not Following Me. We're Gonns Pretend To Go Good. Just A Few Days With Marmalade. And Then We Roll Into The Gala As Good Guys And Roll Out Scot Free With..." Wolf Said.

"The Golden Dolphin." Snake, Webs, Shark, Omega And Piranha Finished.

"You Got It. Since When Do We Not Finish A Job? The Bad Guys Become The Good Guys So We Can Stay The Bad Guys. You Know What I'm Saying?" Wolf Explained.

Piranha, Shark, Snake, Webs And Omega Laughed.

"Bad Guys Acting Good? It's The Ultimate Bad Guy Thing. It's Fantastic. Wolf, You're A Genius." Snake Said.

"Great Thinking, Dad." Omega Said, Giving Wolf A Noogie.

"It's Gonna Be, Like, The Most The Relaxing Con Ever, Like A Vacation." Wolf Said, Putting His Arm Around Omega.

"Oh, Oh. A Con-cation." Piranha Said.

The Bad Guys Started Laughing Again.

"Ooh! My Parents Met On A Con-cation!" Shark Stated As The Prison S.W.A.T Truck Drove Off.

***

The Next Day, There Was A Large Mansion. It Was Surrounded By Grass, Trees, And The Ocean Was Behind It.

Marmalade Was Inside Getting Pampered By His Assistant, Cuddles. While Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Were Wearing Everyday Clothes.

(Daphne)

(Jaguar)

(Jackal)

(Hyena)

Then, They Heard The Doorbell Ring.

"Oh, Goody." Marmalade Said.

***

The Bad Guys Arrived At Professor Marmalade's Mansion To Learn How To Be Good.

"Wow." Wolf Said With A Chuckle.

"Big And Fancy." Webs Said.

"You Can Say That Again, Sister." Omega Said.

"Rodent's Got Taste. Okay." Shark Said As The Bad Guys Walked Inside Of The Mansion.

"Huh. Almost Makes Me Want To Be Cute." Snake Said.

"They Say Experience Is The Best Teacher. And They Are Wrong. I Am." Marmalade Said As The Bad Guys Saw Him, Daphne, Her Kids And Cuddles Standing Next To A Statue Of Marmalade Holding A Heart Shaped Meteorite. "Good Morning, Students Of Goodnes. And Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Best Life."

"A Giant Butt!" Piranha Exclaimed.

"Huh? Uh, It's-It's Not A Butt. It's  A Lamp In The Shape Of The Love Crater Meteorite, My Greatest..." Marmalade Said As He Turned On The Lamp.

"I Wonder Whose Butt It Is." Piranha Wondered As Shark Gasped.

"Uh..." Wolf Said.

"Once Again, It's Not A Butt. Thank You." Marmalade Said As He Clapped His Hands To Turn Off The Lamp. "It's A Heart. Now, As I Was Saying..."

"Then Why Does It Have Cheeks?" Piranha Asked As The Bad Guys Shushed Him.

"Shut Up!" Shark And Omega Shouted, Quietly.

"What? I've Never Seen A Heart With Cheeks." Piranha Said.

"It's Not A..." Marmalade Said Until Piranha Interrupted Him.

"Booty!" Piranha Exclaimed, Making Marmalade Lose His Cool.

"It's Not A Butt! It's Not A Butt!" Marmalade Yelled As The Bad Guys, Daphne And Her Kids Leaned Back In Surprise.

"Does He Knows What A Butt Is?" Piranha Asked.

"I Don't Know, Fish Sticks. Why Don't You Ask Him." Omega Suggested, Sarcastically.

"(Clear Throat) And Right Beside Me Are My Assisstant; Daphne Hunter And Her Children, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena." Marmalade Introduced.

"Nice To Meet You Guys Personally." Daphne Greeted As Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Just Waved. 

"As I Was Saying, On The Outside, The Six Of You Are Villains, Predators, Remorseless Sociopaths." Marmalade Said.

"Oh, Stop. You're Making Me Blush." Shark Said.

"But Inside, There's A Flower, The Flower Of Goodness And When It Bloom, And You Feel That Tingle Of Positivity Radiating Through Your Body, You're Going To Want To Feel It All The Time." Marmalade Explained.

"So, We're Going For A Tingle?" Webs Asked.

"Not Any Tingle. The Tingle Of Goodness, Which You'll Feel In My State Of The Art Sharing Laboratory." Marmalade Said.

They Walked Upstairs To What Looked Like A Kitchen.

"Okay, Mr. Snake, I'm Gonna Give You A Push Pop." Marmalade Said, Holding Out A Push Pop.

"Great! Push Pop Just For Me!" Snake Said As He Grabbed The Push Pop And Was About To Eat It.

"No, To Share." Marmalade Corrected.

"Why?" Snake Asked With A Bored Expression.

"Well, On A Fundamental Level, It's About Putting Someone Else's Needs Ahead Of Your Own." Marmalade Explained As He Pointed Shark, Who Was Sitting At The Table In One Of The Chairs, Grinning Smugly Knowing That Snake Was Gonna Have To Share That Push Pop With Him.

Snake Was Dumbfounded, And Said In Resistance, "Oh, No. No Way."

"Snake." Wolf Glared At Him, Reminding Him That He Doesn't Have A Choice.

Snake Sighed In Defeat And Groaned, "All Right, All Right," He Slithered Over To The Table, Sitting In The Other Chair With His Head Hanging Low.

"You'll Get Through This, Snake. You're A Surviver." Omega Assured.

"He Really Doesn't Like Sharing, Does He?" Jackal Asked.

"Snake Never Shares Push Pop With Anyone. Not Even With Shark." Webs Stated.

Shark Was Tapping The Table With His Hands And Gripping The Sides Of It, "This Is Going To Taste Extra Sweet, 'Cause I Know How Bad You Want It."

Snake Groaned While He Shakily Extended His Tail Out, Trying To "Share" The Push Pop With Shark, Who Smiled And Said, "Pop Me, Please. Ah..." He Opened His Mouth.

Snake Was Sweating As The Push Pop Almost Made It Into Shark's Mouth, Until Snake Shouted, "Nope!" He Put The Whole Thing Into His Mouth, Much To Shark's Shock, As Snake Simply Replied, "Sucker."

Shark Got Mad And Stood Up From His Seat As He Shouted, "That's it!" He Gripped Snake By His Neck, "I'll Teach You To Share!" He Stuffed Snake Into His Mouth.

The Bad Guys, Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Gasped.

"I Like Sharing. It's Yummy." Shark Said, Rubbing His Stomach.

"Totally Worth It." Snake Replied, Inside Shark's Stomach.

"Well, That's Terrifying. Let's Try Something Simpler." Marmalade Said.

***

Outside Of The Compound, By The Street At A Crosswalk, Marmalade Instructed, "A Good Person Always Pays Attention To The Needs Of Others. Now, Here's A Kindly, Frail Grandma."

The 'Grandma' Was Actually Wolf Wearing A Gray Sweater With A White Cuff And A Blue Tie, A Dark Gray Skirt, And A Light Blue Bonnet Hat With A Blue Bow On It, And Little Reading Glasses That Hung From His Snout.

The Bad Guys, Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Were Having A Very Good Time Laughing About How Ridiculous Wolf Looked, Much To Wolf's Annoyance.

"Mr. Piranha, Help Grandma Across The Street." Marmalade Said.

"(Scoff) Sure, Sure, Sure. I Do This All The Time." Piranha Said As Marmalade Leads Piranha To Wolf.

"Oh, Wait! Before You Do..." Omega Pulled Out Her Phone And Aimed It At Wolf. "Smile!"

Omega Took A Picture Of Wolf In His Grandma Outfit.

"Omega!" Wolf Exclaimed, Feeling Betrayed.

"Yeah, Well, Someone Was Bound To Do It." Omega Said, Smirking.

"Here You Go, Ma'am." Piranha Said As He Grabbed Wolf's Hand Pretending That He Was Helping Him Cross The Street.

The Bad Guys, Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Were Still Laughing Their Heads Off, Thinking This Was Just Gonna Get Even Funnier.

Webs Snickered And She Said, "Oh, He Is Totally Gonna Blow It."

"You Got That Right, Sister." Omega Said, Laughing.

However, Piranha Overheard The Girls Comments And Getting Riled Up About It, "What Was That? What Did You Say?!" He Let Go Of Wolf's Hand And Was Storming Over To Her To Give Webs And Omega A Piece Of His Mind, "You Girls Think I Can't Do This?!"

Webs And Omega Were Laughing As A Result While Wolf, Panicking Because He Was Worried That Piranha Was Gonna Ruin The Experiment. He Tried To Bring Piranha Back, Turning Around And Reaching To Him, "No, No, No, Pira—!"

However, Wolf Ended Up Getting Hit By A Truck So Hard He Got Tossed Up Into The Sky.

The Rest Of The Bad Guys, Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal, Hyena And Marmalade Watched As The Truck Zoomed By Before They Looked Up And Watched Wolf, Who Screamed While Falling, Land On The Sidewalk Hard, Everyone Cringe In Concern.

"Is He Still Alive?" Jackal Asked.

"Let's See. Dad, Give A Depressing Moan If You Can Still Feel Everything!" Omega Yelled.

"Ehh." Wolf Moaned.

"Yeah, He's Fine." Omega Said.

Marmalade Was Cringing Too As He Suggested, "Maybe Simpler?"

***

Out In The Backyard Of The Mansion, There Was A Big Palm Tree, And Clinging Onto The Bark Of The Little Palm Tree Was A Tiny Orange Cat, Who Meowed Frantically, Wanting To Be Rescued.

Wolf Smiled And Commented While Gesturing To The Cat, "Hey, Look. It's A Cat Stuck In A Tree."

Marmalade Then Explained While Standing In Front Of The Bad Guys, "It Doesn't Get Much Simpler Than That. Now, What In This Scenario Would Give You That Good Tingle?"

Snake Answered, "Eating It? This Is Why I Always Carry Two Pieces Of Bread With Me," He Pulled Out Two Pieces Of Bread With His Tail.

"No. I Want You To S..."

One By One, Each Bad Guy Member Said A Random Word That They Thought Was The Right Answer.

"Smack It." Wolf Said

"Skin It." Snake Added.

"Stab It." Shark Commented.

"Sauté It." Webs Suggested.

"Scar It." Omega Replied.

"Sing To It." Piranha Added.

"Save It. I Want You To Sa... That's Obv... It's So Obvi... I Want You To Save It!" Marmalade Said Out Of Frustration.

"Oh." The Bad Guys Said Together In Unison.

"Right, Right." Snake Metioned.

"Right, Right, Right. Sure." Webs Added.

Then, All The Bad Guys Looked Up And Smiled At The Cat, Looking Like They Were Gonna Be Friendly And Help The Kitty Get Down Before They Gave Their Most Intimidating Faces And Shouted In A Scary And Frightening Voice In Unison, "HERE, KITTY, KITTY, KITTY CAT!"

The Kitty Was Scared So Badly, It Ran Up To The Top Of The Tree And Hid In The Leaves, Trembling In Fear.

The Bad Guys, Looking Up, Wondered What They Were Gonna Do Now, As Snake Bluntly Mentioned, "Whoa, That Cat Is Obviously Defective."

"What Is Wrong With You? You're Gonna Give It A Heart Attack."Piranha Said.

"Oh, Really? We're The Ones Giving It A Heart Attack? 'Cause If I Recall, You Scared It Too." Omega Said, Sacastically.

"I'll Handle This." Piranha Said.

As The Frightened Cat Looked Down, Piranha Jumped Up.

"What's Up, Papa!" Piranha Yelled.

The Cat Got Scared Out Of Its Wits And Ended Up Leaping Off The Tree And Right Onto Wolf's Face, Where The Cat Proceeded To Scramble And Acratch Wolf's Face While Wolf Howled Out While In Pain And Ran Back And Forth, "Get Him Off My Face! He's On My Face!"

"No, No, No, No, No, Listen! Wh-What Are You Doing!?" Marmalade Asked, Frustrated.

"Hold On, Dad. I Got It." Omega Assured

Omega Managed To Get The Cat Off Of Wolf As It Yowled In Fright And Ran Up The Tree Again As Wolf Stood Back Up And Recovered From The Many Scratches That Tiny Kitten Gave Him.

"Okay. What, May I Ask, Are You Good At?" Marmalade Asked.

"Stealing Stuff." Piranha Shrugged.

"Oh, Yeah, We're Great At That!" Shark Replied, Pointing At Piranha.

"Robbery," Snake Commented.

"Larceny." Webs Listed.

"Wire Fraud." Piranha Added, Raising His Hand.

"Outrunning People." Omega Said.

"Extortion." Snake Replied, Grinning.

"Tax Evasion." Wolf Mentioned, Crossing Arms.

"Vandalism." Omega Responded, Smirking.

"Heists." Shark Commented.

"Mail Fraud." Webs Said.

"Wait. Heists, You Say?" Marmalade Asked.

"Well, That's... Yeah, That's Kind Of Our Specialty." Wolf Answered.

"I Might Just Have An Idea." Marmalade Said.

***

Outside Of A Laboratory, There Was A Bunch Of Protesters Holding Signs.

"Free The Pigs! Free The Pigs!" The Protesters Exclaimed.

Marmalade's Limo Was Parked Outside The Lab That Was Called, Sunnyside Laboratory.

"That Is Animal Testing Lab. Within, 200,000 Helpless Guinea Pigs, All Being Poked And Prodded By Sadistic Scientists." Marmalade Explained As He Held Webs.

"Guinea Pigs, You Say?" Snake Asked, Intrigued.

"Snake." Wolf Said, Giving Him A Warning Look.

"Don't Get Any Ideas." Omega Said, Giving Him A Look.

Then, The Bad Guys Sat Back Down While Professor Marmalade Told Them, "I Want You To Rescue Them. But This Is A Heist For Good, So I Brought Something More Friendly For You To Wear."

Cuddles Held Some Stacked Pajamas For The Bad Guys.

"Please Tell Me You're Not Gonna Make Us Wear Those." Omega Begged.

"Bye." Marmalade Said As He Drove Off.

"Well, That's A Big Yes." Omega Said, Bluntly.

As Soon As The Limo Left, Wolf Was Wearing Sheep Pajamas, Snake In Pink Dragon Pajamas With A Unicorn Horn, Piranha In Bear Cub Pajamas, Shark Was Wearing Purple Walrus Pajamas, Webs Was Wearing Light Blue Cat Pajamas, And Omega Was Wearing Panda Pajamas.

"Well, There Goes Our Street Cred." Webs Said.

"Well, This Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life." Omega Groaned.

"At Least It's Comfy." Piranha Said.

***

The Bad Guys Sneaked Into A Wall As They Saw An Open Window.

"We Need To Distract That Scientist. Shark, You're Up." Wolf Said. 

"Copy That." Shark Said Before He Left.

"Omega, You Think Can Climb Up That Wall Without Making A Sound?" Wolf Asked.

"(Scoff) Climbing That Wall Should Be A Piece Of Cake." Omega Said.

"Okay, We're Gonna Need A Rope And A Hook." Wolf Replied.

"I Got This One." Snake Said, Excited.

"What?" Piranha, Webs, Wolf And Omega Asked.

"You're Volunteering?" Piranha Questioned.

"You've Never Volunteered For Anything." Webs Stated.

"Yeah. You Said That You Would Never Volunteer For Anything, Not Even If Anyone Paid You." Omega Reminded.

"Sure, I Did. Right Now." Snake Argued.

"Right Now Doesn't Count. Besides, The Only Thing You've Ever Volunteered For Is Safecracking." Omega Said.

"Well, I'm Trying Something New This Time. Now Go Climb Up That Wall So You Can Catch Me." Snake Said.

"Okay. But, I'm Watching You." Omega Said Before She Started To Climbing Up The Wall.

"Now, Throw Me Up There. Giddyap!" Snake Yelled, Excited.

"Really?" Wolf Asked.

"Yep. I'm 99% Sure You Can Make It." Snake Said.

"And I'm 100% Sure That This Is A Bad Idea." Omega Said Through Her Walkie Talkie.

"Okay." Wolf Said As Grabbed Snake.

"Let's Do It!" Snake Yelled.

***

Inside The Sunnyside Laboratory, The Scientist Was Greeted By Shark While Omega Managed To Get Inside Without Making A Sound.

"Hey There, Son." Shark Greeted In A Gruff Voice.

The Scientist Dropped His Clipboard And Looked At Him Surprised.

"Dad?" The Scientist Asked.

"I Know That You Have An Important Job, But Hope That You Still Have Time For A Catch With Your Old Man." Shark Said.

The Scientist Gasped, Happily.

Behind Them, Omega Gave Wolf The Okay To Throw Snake.

But, Wolf Threw Snake To The Window Above The Opened Window. Shark And Omega Winced At The Sight.

Before The Scientist Could Look Behind, Shark Quickly Grabbed The Scientist's Head Before He Could Look, Giving Wolf Enough Time To Pull Him Back.

"96% Sure." Snake Said.

"Hey, Kiddo, You'll Always Be My Special Boy." Shark Said, Try To Keep Up The Act.

Snake's Head Whacked Into The Window Again. However, The Scientist Was Too Concentrated On Shark As Snake Got Pulled Back Again.

Omega Signaled Shark To Keep Distracting The Scientist.

"Maybe 90%." Snake Said.

"I've Been Waiting My Entire Life For This Moment." The Scientist Said, Hugging Shark.

Then, Snake Got On The Opened Window.

"I Don't Know." Snake Groaned.

Shark Grinned Nervously Seeing Snake's Head And The Implication The Scientist Was Giving.

"Shark, Get Out Him Out Of Here." Omega Mouthed.

Shark Nodded In Confirment.

"Okay, Now, Go Long!" Shark Said, Throwing A Baseball.

"Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!" The Scientist Laughed As He Chased After The Ball. "Thank You, Daddy!"

Omega And Shark Watched Him As He Ran Away Out Of Sight.

"Should We Feel Sorry For Snake Or The Scientist?" Omega Asked.

"No Idea." Shark Said.

Omega Quickly Opened The Window, But Snake Hit The Window On The Right.

"50%..." Snake Mumbled As He Felt Dizzy From All The Swinging And Hitting His Head A Couple Of Times. Shark Quickly Grabbed Snake And Placed His Jaw On The Frame, "Who Am I?"

Wolf, Webs And Piranha Were Allowed To Climb Over Into The Laboratory.

***

The Bad Guys Wasted No Time As They Peeked Around The Corner To See A Door And A Call From Marmalade.

"Right. The Guinea Pigs Are Locked Behind A Three Foot Thick Steel Door. The Only Way In Is Through The Vents." Marmalade Stated Through The Ear Piece.

Wolf Unscrewed The Vent Door.

"I'll Go And Find Them." Omega Said As She Speed Walks Through The Vent.

"I'll Go With Her!" Snake Said As He Raced Through It.

"I Have Never Seen Him So Chipper. Has He Been Meditating?" Shark Asked.

Wolf Looked Concerned While Webs And Piranha Looked Confused At Snake's New Behavior.

***

Snake And Omega Were Still Going Through The Vent Until They Fell Down A Hole And They Landed In A Room.

"You Okay, Kid?" Snake Asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I Think So." Omega Said. 

Then, Snake Flickered His Tongue And Smacked His Lips.

"Why Do You Look Like That?" Omega Asked, Confused.

Then, Omega Realized That They're In A Room Full Of Guinea Pigs.

"Oh... Snake Attack." Snake Whispered.

"Oh, Boy." Omega Said, Getting A Bad Feeling About Snake's Behavior.

***

Outside, Marmalade's Limo Stopped By Right In Front Of The Crowd. 

"Hey, Look! It's Professor Marmalade!" One Of The Protstors Shouted.

As Soon As They Saw Him, All Of The Hostility Faded Away And They Started Cheering For Him, Pulling Out Their Phones As He Made His Way Through The Cheering Crowd.

"That's Right! It's Me! Help Has Arrived. Just Keep Your Eyes Glued To That Door." Marmalade Said As He Points To The Door In Front Of The Crowd.

***

On The Other Side Of The Door, Wolf Was Knocking On The Door.

"Snake, Omega. Come On, You Two. Open Up." Wolf Said.

Then The Door Opened To Reveal Snake, Who Looked Drunk.

"Relax. These Doors Are Complicated." Snake Said.

When Snake Slid The Door Open, It Reveal That Snake Ate A Lot Of Guinea Pigs.

"Are You Kidding Me?!" Webs Shouted.

"What Do You Think You're Doing?! We're Supposed To Save Them, Not Eat Them!" Wolf Exclaimed.

"Well, I'd Say They've Gone To A Better Place." Snake Chuckled, Nearly Belching.

"Wait A Minute. Where's Omega?!" Piranha Exclaimed.

"Someone Get Me Out Of Here!" Omega Screamed From Inside Of Snake's Stomach.

"Omega, How Did Go You Get In There?!" Shark Asked.

"I Was Trying To Stop Snake From Eating The Rodents And He Ate Me! Get Me Out Of Here!" Omega Explained.

"Alright, That's It!" Wolf Said While Grabbing Snake By The Tail. "Spit Them Out!"

With Enough Strength, Wolf Swinged Snake Around, Causing Him To Spit Out All The Guinea Pigs That Were Inside His Stomach. As He Did So, The Other Guinea Pigs Started To Panic, Running Around In Circles. The Rest Of The Gang Quickly Ran Over To Them To Try To Settle Them Down.

"We Gonna Save You Whether You Like It Or Not!" Shark Said, Trying To Be Gentle.

"We're Saving You, You Stupid Hair Balls!" Webs Snarled As She Tried Pulling On One To Get It In The Right Direction.

"Not That Door! The Other Door!" Piranha Whined, Impatiently.

Chaos Was All Over The Place As More Guinea Pigs Flew All Around The Place As Wolf Spun Snake Around And They Were Now Flooding The Door. Piranha And Tarantula Were Already Onto A Few While Shark Was Trying To Round Them Around. At One Point, Snake Spat At Least Five Guinea Pigs Out With Three Ending Up Into Shark's Large Mouth And One Hitting A Red Button Next To The Door.

***

Outside, Marmalade Grinned As He Could Hear The Door Open.

"Any Second!" Marmalade Informed The Crowd Behind Him.

But The Second He Turned Back, He Was Greeted By A Flood Of Guinea Pigs Pouring Out Of The Door. He Screamed, Trying To Book It Before He Was Thrown And Ran Over by The Rushing Pigs. The Crowd Scurried Back In Shock As They Watched The Guinea Pigs Run Out Of The Laboratory, Fleeing Into The City. 

Marmalade Ended Up Landing On His Face With A Silly Look.

They Gasped At The Unfortunate Sight Of The Bad Guys Getting Aggressive With The Remaining Guinea Pigs.

Wolf Was Still Spinning Snake Around To Spit Out The Pigs. Shark Still Had Some In His Jaw As He Shook One Around In Anger. Webs Was Pulling One Back By Its Ears While Piranha Was Punching On One.

"It's Not What It Looks Like." Wolf Said, Nervously.

Then, Alarm Went Off.

Snake Slowly Spat Out Omega And One More Guinea Pig.

The Bad Guys Grinned Sheepishly As They Messed Up The Heist.

***

At Marmalade's Mansion, The Sun Was Setting And Omega Was Sitting In The Living Room.

Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Walked Up To The Couch.

"Hey, Are You Okay?" Jackal Asked, Concerned.

"Yeah. I Still Feel A Little Dizzy But I Think I'm Gonna Be Okay." Omega Answered.

"That's A Relief." Jaguar Said.

"We're Glad You're Okay." Hyena Said.

Then, Daphne Walked Up To Them.

"Hey, Kids. Can You Guys Go Wait Downstairs? I Want Have A Moment Alone With Omega." Daphne Said.

"Sure Thing, Mom." Jackal Said.

"Bye, Meg." Hyena Said.

"Later, Girl." Jaguar Said.

When Jaguar And Her Brothers Left, Daphne Sat Next To Omega.

"Hey, How Was Your Day?" Daphne Asked.

"(Groans) Who Knew Being Good Was Gonna Be So Hard? It's Harder Than It Looks." Omega Said.

"Well, No One Said It Was Easy." Daphne Stated.

"You Can Say That Again. I Hate Being Good. Honestly, I Don't See The Point Of It." Omega Scoffed.

"What Do You Mean By That?" Daphne Asked.

"I Don't See Why Being Good Is So Important. Being Good Just Brings Nothing But Pain And Heartache." Omega Said.

"That's Not True. Being Good Isn't Always Bad." Daphne Said.

"That's Easy For You To Say. You Don't Even Know What Life Was Like For Me. Or To Know What It's Like To Have Families Abandon You Just Because For What You Are." Omega Said With Tears Forming In Her Eyes.

"I Thought Wolf Was Your Dad." Daphne Said.

"Not Always. He's Not My Real Dad." Omega Said.

"You're Adopted? Huh, I've Always Thought He Was Your Real Dad." Daphne Said.

"I Don't Blame You For Thinking That. We Are Really Close." Omega Said.

"If You Don't Mind Me Asking, What Did You Mean By 'Families'? You Had A Family Before Wolf?" Daphne Asked.

"Actually, I've Had 5 Families." Omega Stated.

"5 Families? I've Always Thought Having One Family Was Too Much." Daphne Said.

"I Could Never Get One To Stick. Someone Would Take Me In, Just When I'd Start To Think; "Man, This Is My New Family", They'd Abuse, Hurt, Have Their Own Baby, Or Use Me For Money. Same Old Story And Left On The Side Of The Road." Omega Explained, Tears Stream Down From Her Eyes.

"Sounds To Me Like You Just Want To Come Home To A Family That Won't Make You Feel Unwanted And Like A Waste Of Money." Daphne Said, Rubbing Her Back.

"Exactly, Is That So Hard To Ask For?" Omega Asked.

"No, It's Not." Daphne Answered.

"You Know, Sometimes Whenever I Get Adopted, I Feel Like They Never Wanted To Begin With." Omega Said, Wiping Her Tears Away.

"You Know, I Feel Sorry For Them." Daphne Said.

"Why?" Omega Asked.

"Because They Can't See How Special You Really Are." Daphne Said.

"You Really Think I'm Special?" Omega Asked.

"Oh, Yeah. Diane Does Too. Don't Tell Her I Said That." Daphne Said.

"Lips Sealed." Omega Said, Zipping Her Mouth Shut.

"Lots Of Orphans Are Either Gonna Meet Good Or Bad Parents. It's Not Their Fault They Might Feel That Way. What's Important Is That You Know That They're Also Good Parents In The World. Like Wolf. He's Doing A Great Job Of Raising You, Isn't He?" Daphne Asked.

"Yeah, He Is." Omega Said.

Daphne Got Up From The Couch And Said, "I Gotta Go. But, I'll See You Tomorrow."

"You Know." Daphne Turned To Omega, Who Was Smiling. "Don't Tell The Webs This, But I'm Glad She Voted For You And Diane."

"She Voted For Us?" Daphne Asked, A Little Shocked.

"She Said You Girls Are Great At Climate Change." Omega Stated.

"Well, I'm Glad She Did Too. Believe It Or Not, I'm Rooting For You, Omega. You Have A Lot Of Potential." Daphne Commented.

"You Don't Think Diane Is Gonna Call The Chief, Do You?" Omega Asked, A Little Scared.

"If I Know My Best Friend, Which I Do, She Won't. Promise." Daphne Said Before Leaving Omega With Her Thoughts.

***

Later In The Evening, Governor Diane Foxington Came Over With A Newspaper About The Guinea Pig Heist And She Was Not Happy About What Happened.

"Trespassing, Burglary, Mayhem, Assault With A Deadly Reptile?! As If Those Poor Rodents Haven't Been Through Enough Already! And To Top It All Off, He Ate A 9 Year Old Child." Diane Listed As She Wrapped Up The Final Things Of What Happened.

"No, Diane. Please." Marmalade Pleaded.

Diane Sighed Before Saying, "Okay. I'm Sorry, Professor, But I'm Calling The Chief."

"Please." Marmalade Said As He Went Up To Diane.

"This Experiment Is Over." Diane Said.

"Experiments Take Time." Marmalade Said.

The Bad Guys Glared At Snake.

"You Couldn't Help Yourself From Eating My Daughter?" Wolf Asked.

"So I Had A Moment Of Weakness. Sue Me." Snake Said.

"That's Gonna Be Difficult To Do From Prison." Wolf Said.

"Guys! What Do We Do Now?" Webs Cut In, Stopping The Fight.

Wolf Sighed Before Glancing At Snake And Nodding To Himself.

"Time To Launch A Charm Offensive." Wolf Said As He Adjusted His Pajama Suit And Rushed After Diane.

The Bad Guys Smirked To Themselves, Knowing What That Meant.

"Oh, Yeah. The Full Clooney." Shark Stated.

"Oh, Brother." Omega Said, Facepalming Herself.

***

After Talking With Professor Marmalade, Diane Walked Away As Wolf Runs Up To Her.

"Madam Governor. Diane." Wolf Called Out.

"Do Not Clooney Me, Wolf." Diane Scowled.

"Oh, I See What's Going On. You Think I'm Still A Bad Guy. Trying To Bamboozle My Way To Freedom. But, We've Changed. The Flower Of Goodness Is Blossoming All Over The Place." Wolf Smirked As He Winked At Her.

"Don't You Ever Get Tired Of Lying?" Diane Asked, Groaned.

"No." Wolf Chuckled Before He Realized What He Said. "I Mean... Fudge. That Was... That Was A Trick Question, Right?"

Diane Sighed In Annoyance And Irritation As They Walked Outside.

"I Gave You An Opportunity... A Chance To Show The World That You're More Than Just A Scary Stereotype, But You're Too Proud Or Too Gutless To Take Advantage Of It." Diane Stated.

"Gutless? I'm Gutless?" Wolf Chuckled Before Continuing. "I'm Sorry, Have We Met? I'm The Villain Of Every Story! Guility Until Proven Innocent. And Even If By Some Miracle We Did Change, Who's Gonna Believe Us, Huh? Of Course You Wouldn't Know Anything About That, With Your Little Miss Perfect Power Suits."

"Is That So?" Diane Asked, Pulling Out The Ring Wolf Stole From Her During The Dolphin Heist.

Wolf Looked At The Ring In Shock As He Starts Searching His Pockets.

"Wait A Second... What Did... How Did You?" Wolf Asked, Stammering.

"A Wolf And A Fox Are Not So Different." Diane Smirked, Playing With The Ring Before Flinging It To Wolf. "Maybe They Will Believe You, Maybe They Won't, But It Doesn't Matter. Don't Do It For Them, Do It For You. This Is Your Chance To Write Your Own Story. To Find A Better Life For You, Your Friends, And Your Daughter. Come On, What Have You Got To Lose?"

"I Don't Know. My Dignity?" Wolf Answered, Shrugging.

Diane Looked Up And Down In Silence Before Walking Away And Stiffened Her Laughter.

"Yeah, Well, That Ship Has Already Sailed." Diane Said.

Wolf Looked At His Clothes In Slight Embarrassment Before Walking To Diane, Who Was Getting Into The Car As The Security Guard Cosed The Door.

Diane Rolled Down The Window And Smiled At Wolf.

"Believe It Or Not, I'm Rooting For You, Wolf." Diane Stated.

"So, You're Not Gonna Call The Chief?" Wolf Asked, A Little Confused.

"I'll See You At The Gala." Diane Smirked.

The Cars Then Left The Mansion As Wolf Thought About What Diane Said To Him.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.6K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all
3.2K 27 9
After everything with Professor Marmalade. Things seemed to be normal until Mr. Wolf learns that his nephew Bigby Wolf has been arrested for attempte...
21.9K 314 11
After years of unsanctioned thievery, The Bad Guys get caught by Spider-Man, but they plead for their case, wanting to prove that if given the chance...
2.9K 79 13
Just like Shrek but instead of Shrek wishing back for his old life it was wolf who makes the wish. After Long-settled into married life and a steady...