REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

Por WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

1.7K 87 59
Por WCwriteslemon

Chapter LXX

{Last four freaking chapters, hoomans.}

YEAR 2008

"You've been pulled into darkness and you will never be able to escape it as long as you're alive. I'll give you a chance to start all over again— I'm giving you a chance to never experience such darkness and if you want to fully escape that darkness, never associate yourself with him again. Rest and rewrite your future, (Y/N). This will be your last time. Stay away from Sano Manjiro at all costs."

If staying away from Manjiro is my purpose then why am I given an order to save him when I get in this timeline!?

One more, that voice... it's vague in your memory but you know who it is. You can't pinpoint it clearly. You feel sudden shivers run down your spine as you look around you, trying to figure out something. While you are lost in your thoughts, a bunch of men from Leepon Fang start attacking you. You remain composed as you fight them back but your mind is still preoccupied with a lot of thoughts.

The funny thing about seeing the conclusion without seeing the process itself is the fact that it always leaves you clueless.

Setting those aside, the entire battle continues. Shinichiro is barely standing, Izana and Kakucho is doing fine beating a lot of asses together (Kakucho still didn't know that it was Izana who's fighting side by side with him), Baji and Draken easily beats hundreds, Mitsuya and Hakkai beats the Haitani brothers, and everyone is doing their best. It is almost over. It's almost there.

That's when you hear gunshots again.

Your eyes narrow as you see the remaining annoying Leepon Fang holding guns and pointing them at their enemies. The previous gunshot is aimed at the sky, but it's still dangerous. You look around to check if there's anyone wounded by the gunshot, thankfully there are none... yet.

"Oi!" You blink when you see how Draken and Baji run towards you. Izana and Kakucho also get nearer to you, "Are you alright?" It was Baji's voice and you nodded.

A sudden vision flashes in your mind where Takemitchi is now talking to Manjiro. You blink those away as you let them talk for now.

"I am. Do you have any injuries?" You asked them and they just shook their heads smugly. Kakucho's eyes widened a little.

"You are the leader!" He pointed out and Izana calmly pats his shoulder, but that doesn't seem to bother Kakucho at all.

"Yeah, shut up." Izana whispered to Kakucho calmly but softly, "As you expected, they have their guns with them. Should we continue to the next phrase?"

You pressed your lips together and looked around. There are a lot of Leepon Fang members approaching you. Some have guns, some don't. You answered, "We should. Hiro-san will be here any moment soon, too."

"The second plan is boring!" Baji whines, "Whatever. At least I get to beat some asses up. Are you still there, Draken?"

Draken rolls his eyes, "Sure, sure."

Bunch of Leepon Fang members surround and start attacking all of you. You can feel the enthusiasm of your family as they attack back, knowing that all of you are fighting side by side. You also did your best to beat asses as well. The Leepon Fang is continuously attacking and their number never decreases. You keep on fighting them non-stop with the other. Mitsuya and the Kawatani twins also join in the fight. Later on, you see Hiro-san running closer towards you and fighting with you as well.

From afar, you see Hanma standing alone with smokes coming out of his body in one of the shipping containers. He waves at you and you respond with a small glare. He's probably waiting to collect some souls. Too bad, you won't let him.

"Seriously, what the fuck is that?" Baji exclaimed and when you look far from your direction, you see Takemitchi laying weakly on the ground, bleeding intensely, beaten up like hell. Thankfully, he's still alive.

Your eyes widen a little and when you look at Manjiro, both of his fists are bleeding and the blood is not from him. It is Takemitchi's blood.

He turned around from Takemitchi and walked towards your direction. There are glints of blood on his face and his eyes are different once again.

"Oh, hell no." You whispered and Draken's brows furrowed in confusion when he hears your words, "Oh fuck no." You repeated and internally screamed.

Why the fuck is he here again? The damn fucking dark side of him? It's taking over him once again, and he's massively different from Manjiro's usual self. How did it get triggered in the first place? What the hell.

"Is he crazy?" Izana asks calmly when he sees people flying far away from Manjiro's path after getting one punched.

You dodge the punch from one of the Leepon Fang members that you are fighting. Some Leepon Fang members with guns start to back off a little after seeing that Manjiro has no intention of fearing their guns at all.

He stopped a few meters from you. The others are with you, too, and they're all looking at Manjiro who is now alone.

"Why wasn't I included in the reunion?" He asked calmly but danger was visible in his voice.

The fuck? We just kissed earlier!

"You have to come back to your senses." You replied firmly and Manjiro looked into your eyes with a possessive gaze. You don't like it.

"You." He whispered and stared penetratingly more in your eyes, "Come with me."

"No." You responded in a millisecond, without any hesitation.

Izana tried to stop his small chuckles, "Rejected, lol."

Manjiro's face darkened but he sighed calmly before walking towards you further. Izana and Baji immediately walk infront to protect you from Manjiro, but before they can even talk, Manjiro rushes towards them and gives them a roundhouse kick. Baji's eyes widened a little and Izana took the blow firmly. Their strength is almost on par, but Izana was pushed back because of the impact.

"What the fuck, Mikey?" Baji asked but he didn't reciprocate the blow.

"How did you even raise him, Hiro-san?" You heard Draken ask Shinichiro from behind you. Shinichiro just snorts.

"Give my possession to me." He whispered to Izana before throwing a strong blow to the latter's head. Izana blocks it and grit his teeth before punching Manjiro, too.

Manjiro was taken aback but his lips curve a little in amusement, "Ah," He gives you a small glance, "You even revived him, huh?"

You sigh in exhaustion. His dark impulsivity always exhausts you so bad even without doing anything. It's just that his dark impulsivity's toxicity is too much for you to handle. You exhaled heavily and patted Izana and Baji's shoulders as a gesture for them to let you handle Manjiro.

"I'll deal with him." You whispered tiredly.

You've been handling this darkness of him for you can't remember how long. It doesn't bother you much. With heavy steps, you walk towards Manjiro. His eyes are emotionless and blank. When you're in front of him, his hands wrap around your throat to strangle you but you don't flinch at all.

You can feel the pressure from Izana and the others. They want to stop Manjiro but you signaled them to let you handle everything. That's why they can't do anything.

Now, you're suffocated.

His grip on your throat tightened and you can't feel the flow of oxygen to your lungs. You gasp a little as pain wraps on your fragile neck. Still, you remained standing while looking at him with an understanding gaze.

"I won't let him, myself, hurt you again."

"You promised to protect me, Manjiro." You whispered, lost in breath, and a glint of something appeared in his eyes, "I trust you."

His eyes widened a little before his grip around your throat loosened. His hands fall on his side and you can see a glimpse of emotions in his dark eyes. His jaw tightened.

"You're safe here," You whispered in a way where only he can hear, "Your family is with you here. You won't ever be alone again. That's a promise I can assure you, Manjiro."

He pressed his lips in a thin line as he looked on the ground. His fist trembled.

"Did I hurt you again?" He whispered and looked up at you. There, you can see his usual eyes, "Have I hurt you again, (Y/N)."

You give him a gentle smile, "No, you don't."

"I'm sorry..." He whispered, lips trembling to stop himself from breaking down in front of everyone, "I'm sorry."

"I love you." You whispered softly. Only Manjiro can hear those genuine words. A small smile crafted in your lips, as it continues.

You hear shouts from the distance and you remain calm as you see the police department unit under your brother, Guren. You can hear some gunshots from a distance. You stayed still.

Everyone except your troops and Manjiro panics. Though, it is too late. The special forces that you requested from Guren have already arrived. From meters away, you see Guren walking towards you and his eyes widened when he sees you standing beside Manjiro.

He blinks calmly and you mirrored his gestures.

"Thank you for arriving on time, Guren-san." You started with a smile but your brother remained impassive as he looked at Manjiro then to you.

"You really had involved yourself in these kinds of delinquent fights, didn't you, (Y/N)?"

You hum. Some policemen escort the others away from the area, and thus, only few remaining members from White Phoenixes remain. You remained standing there while looking at Guren whose look is unreadable.

"Guren-niisan, I—"

Everything happens so fast. Before you can even finish your words, Guren rapidly gets his gun and aims it at Manjiro. Your eyes widened and you were about to push him away from the trajectory of the bullet when you heard a gunshot. Your lips parted as you see Guren holding the gun emotionlessly.

W-what?

The other members of White Phoenixes who witnessed it freezes on their feet. Some men from the special unit are pointing guns in their direction as well, threatening them to not make even a single move to interfere.

"Why..." You muttered under your breath, "Why did you do that!?" You shouted at your brother.

The area feels silent due to the lesser people inside. You turn your head to the man standing beside you and laugh dryly when you his chest bleeding once again. Shit.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" You shouted as you get a handkerchief inside your pocket and pressed it on the bleeding area where Manjiro was shot. His eyes are calmly looking back at you. He's completely ignoring his gunshot wound like it won't kill him anytime soon, "Oh god! Damn it! I can't bear seeing you die in my arms again!" You shouted in frustration before looking at Guren with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)."

"Why did you fucking shot him, Guren-san!?" You shouted in frustration, and you didn't notice how there were already tears in your eyes. With anger, you hold your mask tightly and throw it away to reveal your entire face, "Why the fuck did you have to shot him!?"

"You've been really stubborn, (Y/N)." He whispered calmly and your eyes widened a little when you heard those words. Guren's eyes are calmly looking at you.

"What do you mean?" You asked deliberately, unable to act as firm as what you are a few minutes ago.

Manjiro is sitting beside you as his breathing goes heavily. You are kneeling beside him, holding him safe in your arms.

From your angle, you see a glint of disappointment in Guren-san's eyes.

"You've been pulled into darkness and you will never be able to escape it as long as you're alive." Guren whispered calmly and a tear fell down your eyes as you felt your entire body trembling.

No, no, no, no, no.

Your heart skipped a beat and everything feels like an illusion once again. You hear his words echoing. Your mind starts digesting it, understanding it, and your hands turn cold in extreme feeling that you can't quite comprehend. Like that night, you are kneeling, and unlike that night, you are no longer blindfolded— thus, you can see exactly who is standing in front of you.

Your eyes are not lying.

"No..." You whispered in disbelief but your heart is aching inside your chest so bad.

"I have given you a chance to start all over again— I've given you a chance to never experience such darkness again." He continued and your head felt dizzy.

Ah, so this is the answer I've been waiting for?

From beside you, you feel Manjiro gently holding your hands as if he's trying to calm all the inner frustrations inside of you.

"Why did you have to do it?" You mumbled, "Why did you have to kill Manjiro in this timeline?"

Guren stares into your eyes with a calm but dominating gaze.

"If you want to fully escape that darkness, I have warned you to never associate yourself with him again. Why do you have to be this stubborn, (Y/N)?" He asked and you looked at him in extreme disbelief.

"Y-you're the one who killed me." You whispered weakly, "You're the one who shot me. You're the reason why I'm in this timeline. How? Why? Why did you have to do that? Why do you have to do all of these?"

"Because as my sister..." He smiles but that smile didn't reach his eyes, "...I love you. I hate seeing you getting hurt."

Your eyes are filled with extreme disbelief as your throat goes dry. You slowly stand up and you see Manjiro's face getting paler. He gives you a soft smile and it breaks your heart even more. The others are watching everything with wide eyes as those revelations unfold.

"I'm fine, (Y/N)." Manjiro whispered but he's already sitting in his pool of blood.

No, you're fucking dying.

You stands up and clench your fist while looking at Guren, "You fucking killed me."

"In order to save you." He answered and took a step closer towards you, "...And I'm saving you again even if it means killing the man who manipulates you into thinking you love him."

"How?" You asked as you step towards him closer. Your fist is shaking and you want to punch him so damn hard, "How did you do it? How did you bring me back here?"

Guren remained silent and you rushed towards him to grasp his white collar harshly, "Answer me, goddamn it!"

Guren grip your throat hard before pushing you away. You fall on the ground with your wide eyes. He's fucking strong, too. You immediately stands up and throw a violent blow of fist towards his direction, but he dodges it and uses his knee to hit your gut hard, making you spit some blood with the impact.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Shinichiro shout from afar. His voice is filled with concern. They probably want to help you but they can since there are armed men around them, making them immobile for now.

"When did you become this disrespectful to your brother?" He asked while looking at you emotionlessly as you are panting hard, trying to figure out if you broke some rib bone or something since it hurts so bad.

"You appeared in only three chapters in this whole book, stop acting fucking big and important." You whispered, unintentionally breaking the fourth wall, "A brother would never bury bullets in his sister's heart, Guren nii-san."

His jaw clenches. You attack him again, aiming to land a punch on his face, but he's too strong. He dodge you and punch your stomach again, making you cough. With all your remaining strength, you punch his cheeks but he caught both of your arms. You give Guren a glare before you head-bang him hard.

He was taken aback and you look too weak right now. He's too skilled and such. No doubt, he's your brother.

"I'm doing it all for you, (Y/N)."

"Oh shut up!" You whisper and before you can fully punch him again, you fall on your knees as your gut aches painfully. Guren walks towards you and puts his hands on your shoulders, as if he's comforting you— as if he's not the one who hurts you in the first place.

"I have to sell my soul to the devil in order to save you, and you're acting like a brat now?" He asked calmly and your eyes furrowed in confusion.

"W-what?"

"I told you to rewrite your future but not like this." Guren stated calmly, "I give you one single rule. One rule, but you ended up breaking it the first time you got into this timeline."

Stay away from Sano Manjiro at all costs.

"I can't understand anything, nii-san." You whispered as your lips trembled. Your tears fall on your eyes when you see Manjiro looking at you softly but he looks weak from too much blood loss.

"This timeline is meant to save you... from getting pulled into darkness with that man. It is meant for you to start all over again, build a different life. But here you are..." He exhaled heavily in such disappointment, "...You never learned your lessons."

"I got here and my mission is to save Manjiro at all costs." You whispered in disbelief.

Guren sighed again, "That's a part of my miscalculation."

"W-what?"

"I thought when you were pulled here, your heart was filled with hatred against Manjiro. In that way, you would have get the exact mission of staying away from him. But no, even after what you've been through in your pre-time leaping life, you feel the exact opposite and thus, it is what your entire soul digested— save Manjiro instead of staying away from him."

"I still can't understand... how?"

Guren slowly put his thumb on your forehead and your eyes narrowed when everyone around you stopped like that time when you shook hands with Takemitchi. Everything around freezes like time stops. Now, it's only you and Guren.

The time stops except the two of you.

"Close your eyes, (Y/N)."

You did what he told you and when you opened your eyes. You are now inside the Intelligence unit from your pre-timeleap future. Guren is standing beside you as he starts walking. You followed him and everyone continues to do their errand without giving the two of you glances, like they can't see you at all. Guren seems to notice your bewilderment as he speaks.

"They can't see the two of us. No one can."

You nodded as you followed him. Everyone inside the building is busy with paperworks, with phone calls, everyone is working too hard. You walked on the white tile and your brows curl in confusion as the two of you walked into a familiar path— a path where a familiar room lies. You continued walking until the two of you entered the room, like some ghost.

You see another Guren standing on his back with a straight posture. He's talking to someone. Your eyes narrow as you glance at Guren who is standing beside you.

"Is this your memory, nii-san?" You asked and he just gave you a small nod. You look back at the two people in front of you.

Then, that's when you hear their conversation.

"Are you aware of what you are proposing, Lieutenant Guren-san?" Someone who was sitting in front of Guren asked, "You're going to do the job yourself when the time comes."

"From what you've told me, I've made up my mind." Guren replied in a polite manner.

"This is what makes staying in this world amusing. Though, I would say, I'm slowly getting bored. You see, despite not being with your sisters for almost all of her life, you're going to give your soul to me in order for her to have a different outcome. Why act heroic like that?" The man asked.

"She's my sister."

"Oh, sure, bloodlines, I see." The man replied. His voice is dangerously familiar but there's some depth to them, like it's been from the deepest part of land, "As what I've told you, your sister is currently on a mission assigned to her, risking her life or the other way around. I've shown you the outcomes that will happen to her, haven't I? She will get killed by the person she loves in the worst way possible. You're acting heroic yet you want to kill your own sister herself so that she'll be saved? Isn't that ironic, lieutenant?"

"It's for her sake to get back from the beginning. You say you can make it happen."

The man chuckles dangerously, "Oh, sure. Yes, yes, I can. I'm the person in charge of death, time, and the gates of the afterlife, after all. See, I can bring her to the beginning but her choices will be out of my jurisdiction. What's inside her heart will be her driving force of her own choices. Again, out of my jurisdiction."

Guren nodded, "Right now, she's tamed by that syndicate leader, Sano Manjiro. If her heart will be filled with wrath and anger before her death, does that mean she'll be saved?"

"Only your sister can answer that." The other man replied, "All I can do for you is give her a change to start from scratch and rewrite her destiny. For a demon, I'm quite merciful, don't you think?"

"Why are you even here on earth in the first place?" Guren asked and the other man laughed again.

"For entertainment? It's boring down there. You see, there are demons lurking on earth, with or without you knowing. I wasn't the only one. Who knows if you're dealing with them somewhere out there? Still, sometimes, the demons that you, humans, should fear isn't us. We can mess your life up, yes, but we're not too entertained doing such. The demons that you should fear are the ones lurking inside your mind. Humans are demonic without them noticing, that's what makes them fascinating beings. Only those who can defeat their demons can be considered truly humans. If they can't, that means they're considerably like us."

Guren remained silent and the man laughed dangerously as he added.

"A life as a payment, Lieutenant. You know how the rule works. Your life for her. Will our contract take place?" The man asked once again.

Without any hesitation, Guren nodded, "I understand."

"I'll repeat, what's in her heart will be the driving force of her decisions. Humans are demonic but undeniably unpredictable in some aspects. If the outcome that you are expecting didn't go as you planned, it's outside my area of influence. I can't do anything about it."

"I understand." Guren repeated. He took a step forward and shook the man's hand, the devil's hand for the contract.

From where you are standing, you also took a closer step to see who it was. From your location, you see a man sitting on his swivel chair with a calm smile on his face. His eyes are crimson red, like blood and eclipse, and amusement is visible on his lips.

You freeze on your place and your throat runs dry.

The smiling demon in front of you, the reason for your time leaping and all, the one whom your brother sold his soul for your own sake.

He's sitting there with glistening eyes that burns like fire and an amused expression. An expression you are familiar with. That person—no... that demon, literal demon... that once father figure that you trusted with all your heart...

With a feeling of betrayal and numbing ache, you whispered the name that you've known him for.

"Detective Lunge."

>>>

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

53.7K 1.6K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...
30.9K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
414K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
660K 37.8K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...