The One I Love

Por MarcMarcMarc3

A LenxRin story! Rin just got transferred to a new school, Vocaloid High. Len is the first one to meet her an... Más

The New Girl
The Park
The Music Club
Rin's Thoughts
The Day Alone With Her Brother
Goodbye
France
Five Years Later
Future Time

She Love's Me

1.9K 77 16
Por MarcMarcMarc3

Rin told me she wanted to speak to me alone so Kaito and Miku left us. Rin had a smile on her face but then her smile vanished.
"Rin! Is something wrong?!" I panicked.
"I can't do it... I had something important to tell you but... I can't..." She looked down at the ground.
"Y'know you can tell me anything? We're good friends, we can tell each other everything. Anything that's on our mine."
"Well... I love you, Lenny." She said in a soft whisper.
"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I lied to her. I just wanted her to say it louder.
"I-I said I love you." She said louder, maybe a little bit too loud but no one really heard.
I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too." I smiled at her.
She hugged me and cried into my chest.
"Why're you crying, Rinny?"
"Happy tears." She pulled her face away from my chest and smiled up at me. I can now confirm she doesn't wear makeup since her pretty face isn't getting all messy. Or maybe it's waterproof makeup. Does that stuff even exist? Oh well.
I picked her up and spun her around. She was giggling. What a wonderful giggle she has. She snorts a little and it's so adorable.
I put her back on her feet and kissed her cheek.
"We'll c'mon. We don't want to be late to class."

After school, Rin and I walked to an art shop. I told her I'd buy her anything. She kept refusing but I got her to let me.
She grabbed a sketchbook and a stack of huge paper. She said it was good paper to paint on.
I paid for all her stuff and I brought her to an ice cream shop. I got banana flavor and she got orange flavor.
"Thank you, Lenny. But I feel like I should pay you back." Rin said after she sat down on a chair outside.
"Don't pay me back. Think of it as a gift." I smiled at her.
I looked down at her ice cream.
"Can I try?" I asked her.
"Uh... Alright."
"Hmm... I want you to feed me." I opened my mouth. "Aah~"
"Okay..." She put some ice cream on her spoon and put it in my mouth.
Orange is good but not as good as banana.
I put some of my ice cream onto my spoon.
"Do you want to try some of mine?"
"Okay." She opened her mouth and I put the spoon in her mouth.
I pulled the spoon out of her mouth and some of the ice cream went onto her bottom lip.
I stood up and walked over to her. She looked up at me confused. I licked away the ice cream and she immediately turned bright red. She covered her face and I sat back down.
"Aw. How can I see your cuteness?" I said.
"Y-you're not allowed!"
"Wuah! Rinny is so mean!"
"Sh-shut up!"
I finished eating my ice cream. After her blush went away, she finished her ice cream.
I walked her home, her and in mine. We said our goodbye's and I walked back home, which is the only exercise I'll be getting today. 1 mile. Too much for me who's super lazy.
I went home, ran to my room, and screamed into my pillow.
Mary walked into my room.
"What's wrong, Len?" She asked me.
I sat up. "The girl I love loves me too. Hehe."
"Ah. Love. Well at least nothing bad happened. Do you want anything?"
"No, thanks."
She left the room.
I laid back down and just rolled around in my bed. I was so happy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...