Allure of the Forbidden [BWWM]

By jellogayn2

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ?" ... Leona Pie... More

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐓
𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄
𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓
GETAWAY
𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

7.8K 138 9
By jellogayn2

Smut warning...

I forced Cheri to change out of her dress and into my shorts and tank top before I could finally put her in my bed. I was thankful her whines had died down as she officially drifted off to sleep.

I used this time to change myself. I shimmed out of my dress and into a black lace satin set that I had just taken out.

After that was done, I cleaned off my makeup and put on a bonnet. Nothing, not even my father, could force me to leave my room, not when I was ready to relax.

I sat down and picked up a book that I had just started a few days ago. It was an erotica novel. These novels fulfilled my heart in a way that neither men nor Oliver could.

As I realized this chapter was a steamy chapter, I picked up where I left off and sighed contentedly.

I started envisioning what was being described while I read. By doing this, reading became more pleasurable and spicier.

Because of how well-written and detailed these pages were, I could picture what was happening. This only made me intrigued, more than I already was.

Minutes and pages flew by, and I was too engaged in my book to notice the hum or the muscular man standing by my door frame.

I hurriedly closed my book and laughed awkwardly. I got out of bed and set my book on the nightstand, paying close attention to Alonso.

"You're here for Cheri?" I asked, knowing the answer to that question.

I simply wanted to break the uneasy silence we were experiencing.

Alonso nodded. "Yeah."

The book I had been trying so hard to hide was then pointed out by him. "You read?"

My cheeks were flushed, but thankfully my skin tone prevented it from showing.

"I do and don't even ask because I doubt you'll be interested." I said, flashing him a small smile.

Alonso smirked. "Try me."

He seemed to be taunting me in some way with the sound of his deep, brooding voice, as if he knew what I was reading.

Maybe he saw the book cover or read the title?

I gulped noticeably. "Horror! The genre is horror."

"Hm." He slightly cocked his head while raising his eyebrows. "Is that so?"

I mentally screamed. I lied, and Alonso was well aware of it. His voice and the way he looked at me both made that clear. A small shudder went down my spine.

Fuck. This is how I'm going to die. I rushed out of my spot and went to Cheri's side before he could continue.

"Let me help you with Cheri." I said, grinning meekly at him.

Alonso squinted his eyes before letting out a sigh of defeat. He said nothing; instead, he approached me from behind and stood there.

Cheri stirred a little as I slowly removed the blankets. I felt a hand on my hip that squeezed the skin gently before patting the spot he squeezed.

His hand on my hip made my breath hitch. Even though it was just for a moment, I enjoyed feeling his hands on me.

He pushed me away slowly. In a bewildered and flustered state, I turned to face him. He didn't want my help?

"It's late, darling. Why don't you go lay down while I get Cheri, hm?" Although Alonso spoke to me softly, I was not stupid.

I could hear the slight order in his tone. Instead of listening, I shook my head.

I looked him in the eyes and answered, "I'm not tired."

Despite the clenching of his jaw, he nodded slowly. He swiftly lifted Cheri up and carried her bridal style. Alonso made his way to the door before entirely turning around.

"Thank you," he said, while giving me a smile.

I reciprocated the smile and nodded my head. "Have a great night, sir."

With that last sentence, he walked out of my room, closing the door. I breathed out a sigh of relief. He had finally left my room, and I felt like I could breathe more easily now.

But the only thing I could smell was the strong but not overpowering cologne he was wearing. It smelled amazing, and just the smell made me squeeze my thighs together.

Fuck.

I shouldn't feel this way, but I did. I barely met the man, and I was already feeling tingles all over my body. It didn't help matters: I was attracted to him, attracted to someone perilously forbidden.

I wanted Alonso Hendrix terribly, even though I couldn't have him. I wanted a taste, anything and everything he had to offer.

Just one taste. One fucking taste.

This thought alone has me pressing both of my thighs together. The heartbeat I felt down there grew more vibrant and demanded attention. It was wrong to get wet off the thought of fucking Alonso.

Yet, I couldn't imagine what he'd be like.

Would he be as rough as his personality—dominating me, making me take everything he's giving me? Make me cum even though my body is tired and sore, but he's hungry for more? Would he ignore my pleas as I begged him to stop, even though I only wanted him to go harder?

Hell.

Or would he be gentle, softer than what he shows on the outside? Would he fuck me so deeply and intensely that I would press against his lower stomach? Would he ignore my cries and he caress my face, whispering sweet things into my ear?

Or would he do both? Would he fuck me so hard that my mind goes blank, leaving him to piece me back together?

I shouldn't be thinking about this, but I am. The heartbeat I felt on my clit only gotten stronger, telling me I would love anything he would do to me.

My underwear was damp, and rubbing my thighs together no longer appeared to be helpful. My body yearned for relief and pleasure.

Who was I to disregard it and my needs?

I stripped naked, climbed back into my bed, and threw all the blankets on the floor. I spread apart my legs and let the cool air to hit both my breasts and my clit.

A sigh escaped my lips as I felt myself shudder.

I let my hands roam all over my body, purposefully ignoring where I was aching: my breasts and cunt. I smiled at my gentle teasing. I loved teasing until I couldn't take it anymore.

I continued teasing myself just to see how far I could go before I got needy. As I ran my hands down my body, I felt goosebumps form. I smiled softly.

As my cunt got wet, dripping wet, I stopped teasing myself. I put my index and thumb fingers into my mouth and coated them in my saliva.

While I withdrew my fingers, I noticed that my saliva was dripping onto my chest. I then used my wet fingers to rub one of my erect nipples. I would pinch, tug, and twist the buds while whimpering continuously.

I didn't want my parents or, better yet, anyone to hear me, even though my room was the furthest from the rest of the house.

I used this method on both of my nipples and it had my core aching for more. I simply couldn't ignore my throbbing pussy, so I put it out of its misery.

Bringing my fingers down to my leaking cunt, I circled my clit with them. Swears and curses left my mouth as the sensations I felt were better than I expected.

I tortured my clit, pinching, pulling, and rubbing it. It all felt so good, too good. When I imagined Alonso doing it for me, it felt even better.

Him in between my legs, using that pink tongue of his to flick, twirl, and tug on the bundle of nerves. Only to ignore me when I begged him to fuck me with his tongue.

He would only tease me, though. He would lick around my entrance, denying me of what I really wanted. Alonso would make me beg, beg for him to use his rough tongue to please my walls.

And I'd beg. I'd promise him my mouth, promise him my body, and let him do whatever he wanted to me, while I'd lie there and take everything he'd give me.

He would eventually give in and thrust his tongue into my opening as he watches me writhe in ecstasy beneath him. I would tell him how good he makes me feel while grinding my pussy against his face.

As my words turned Alonso on, he would hum around me, which further increased our mutual enjoyment. He would explore my body with his hands. They would grasp my thighs or ass in an attempt to try to draw me closer to him so his tongue could explore deeper.

As I inserted two fingers inside of me and pressed them against my walls, a whimper escaped my lips. I thrusted harder and deeper with each stroke, picturing Alonso only pausing to utter lewd remarks that heightened my arousal.

"You look so pretty, but you'd look prettier with my cum decorating your body." He'd say, before plunging his tongue back into me.

I fisted the sheets and curled my fingers, trying to find that one spot that'll push me over the edge. I rubbed and pressed against every wall until caving in when I brushed against my g-spot.

Another muffled moan left my mouth as I continued pounding on that spot. I rubbed my clit with the hand that was grasping the sheets.

My release formed and was nearly ready to explode. I could imagine Alonso encouraging me to cum, so he could finally get a taste of me.

"Why are you holding back, hm? I know you want to cum. Fall apart and cum. I'll be here to pick you back up." He would demand me to let go, and I'd listen.

Fuck.

My breathing became more erratic, and my thighs ached to close. The ball that was growing in my gut quickly became larger.

My door opened just as I was about to reach my climax. Alonso stood there, in front of my door frame. That just seemed to push me over the edge.

My eyes rolled back as I clenched around my fingers. I continued to fuck myself while series of moans came out of my mouth. Everything felt good, especially when Alonso watched me fall apart in front of him.

Fuck, I hope he was enjoying the show.

I came, and I came hard without the care in the world if Alonso saw it or not. He could've left the moment he saw me like this, but he didn't.

My orgasmic aftermath caused my body to quiver, and I softly moaned once more. I made eye contact with Alonso and pulled my fingers out of me and placed them in my mouth.

I sucked them clean before closing my legs and sitting up.

Alonso had a shocked look on his face. He gulped a lot and his cheeks were flushed, perhaps from embarrassment.

"I-I knocked, but there was no response. I assumed you were asleep." His fingers were twitching as he spoke in a stutter.

I smirked as I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't mind an audience."

Alonso just sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I came back for Cheri's things. She said her purse and phone are in here."

I nodded and pointed to her purse, which contained her phone. Alonso avoided eye contact and avoided looking at me.

Though it was understandable. I am still completely naked.

Alonso hastily picked up what he needed and rushed to my door. He paused for a moment and cleared his throat.

"I'd like it if we could, uh, forget about this." He said quickly.

I murmured, "If that's what you want."

He nodded his head and exited my room, closing the door behind him. I laid down and sighed. My body was completely at ease, and I had no worries.

Alonso was the one who entered the room when I was masturbating, so I knew he wouldn't tell Cheri.

She would never know that he was the reason I was doing it, though.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Normally, I would be too tired to take a shower after masturbating, but my brain was up. So, I decided to take a long shower. I wondered whether this will help me relax.

I turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. Once it was hot enough, I stepped into the shower with a satisfied sigh. I let the hot water hit my body, and I relished the feeling.

I sighed and started washing my body. I made sure to clean up the mess and orgasmic sweat that had formed between my legs.

Once I was all clean and ready for bed, I got out of the shower. I grabbed one of my fluffy towels and wrapped it around me. Then I walked back into my room.

I threw on a large shirt and underwear and picked up my blankets from the floor. I jumped into my bed, turned off my lamp, and cuddled up with my pillows to get ready for bed.

...

This chapter is all over the place. However, I hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
277K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
370K 43.4K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...