"The Arrogant Ex Husband" | T...

De VenTae_Fics

It is the storyline between two divorced couple who got separated due to lack of communication and insecuriti... Mais

Part: 1
Part: 2
Part: 3
Part: 4
Part: 5
Part: 6
Part: 7
Part: 8
Part: 9
Part: 10
Part: 11
Part: 12
Part: 13
Part: 14
Part: 15
Part: 16
Part: 17
Part: 19
Part: 20

Part: 18

5.3K 212 8
De VenTae_Fics

Taehyung: Y/N-ah!

- The crew rushed towards you both as they noticed you were really unconscious cutting off the act. Taehyung starts to press in your abdomen to get the water out of your body.

Taehyung: Nothing will happen to you...

- Taehyung takes a deep breath and connects his lips to yours to give you his breath. He does it few more times before continuing to press your abdomen in rhythmic way. He stares at you with his teary eyes.

Taehyung: Please... Please...

- Taehyung almost cried. Meanwhile the crew already called the medical emergency. Finally you coughed out the water making Taehyung sigh in relief. You coughed out more water and slowly started to cough. You slowly opened your eyes, feeling your head being heavy. Your eyes met to his. His eyes clearly showing the fear and worriedness. You smiled at him making him look at you in disbelief. He weakly states.

Taehyung: How can you even smile while you almost lost your life?

- You shook your head and said.

Y/N: Nothing will happen to me as long as you are by my side.

- He pulls you into hug, crying. You put your chin under his shoulder and hugged him.

Y/N: I'm fine Taehyung.

- Taehyung shook his head and said.

Taehyung: I thought... I thought...

Y/N: It's okay...

- You rubbed his back, trying to make him calm. The director looks at you both being worried. Taehyung suddenly stops crying as he thinks about something. He broke the hug. His expression being completely emotionless. You looked at him being uneasy. He looks at you.

Taehyung: Go to hospital.

- You stared at him with wide eyes.

Y/N: Huh?

Taehyung: I want to talk to someone.

Y/N: But Taehyung don't tell me-

Taehyung: Please go I'll be back in few minutes. I love you.

- He says and kisses your forehead. He got up and made his way out of the set.

Y/N: Why he is making this a big deal?

- You mumbled as you face palmed yourself.

----

- Taehyung walks towards the cabin being unstoppable. He immediately entered in the room where Jisoo was discussing something with her manager. Jisoo looks at Taehyung who just barged in without anyone's concern.

Jisoo: We will discuss this later. You can go out.

- Jisoo smiles a little as she tells her manager. The Manager walks passes by Taehyung. Taehyung gets closer to Jisoo and asked.

Taehyung: Was there really necessary to add that dangerous scene?

- Jisoo frowns hearing upon Taehyung's words.

Jisoo: What are you talking about?

Taehyung: The lake scene.

Jisoo: Lake scene? There is no lake scene in the script Taehyung.

Taehyung: What?

- Taehyung looks at her with confused expression.

Jisoo: What happened?

- Jisoo looks at him with concerned expression. Taehyung backs away and runs his hand through his wet hairs.

Taehyung: Then what was that? Why there was a script where it showed there was a scene like that?

- He questions her, making her eyes widen.

Jisoo: What?

Taehyung: Y/N fell in the lake and she almost lost her life. Her leg was stucked in the weed making her trap.

Jisoo: How is that possible? I never wrote that type of scene though or never suggested anyone to add that scene.

Taehyung: Does that mean....

- Taehyung pauses and looks at her with serious expression.

Taehyung: Someone changed the script.

- Jisoo face palms herself and says.

Jisoo: I told Jin to give you the full script but he kept on delaying.

Taehyung: But why? Why someone would change the script?

Jisoo: Taehyung.... Is someone trying to hurt you and Y/N?

- Jisoo speaks feeling uneasy about this matter. This has been happening with you both since long time. She was already suspicious cause this is something which is serious. It can't happen as if it is destiny.

This is planned conspiracy.

- Taehyung purses his lips together,clenching his jaw a little.

Taehyung: Wait...

- Taehyung thinks deeply as slowly everything starts to align itself. Jisoo looked at Taehyung in anticipation.

Jisoo: What?

*flashbacks of Jimin's words*

---

- You were on top him making him tickle while he laughs uncontrollably.

Y/N: See this is what you get for teasing me!

- You laughed as well. Taehyung holds your both wrist and suddenly pulls you, making you go underneath him. He smirks and says.

Taehyung: Do you think you can easily win hun?

- You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck making him smile.

Y/N: Of course.

- Taehyung smiles widely and wiggles his eyebrows making you giggle.

Y/N: Oh right! I forgot to tell you something.

- Taehyung smiles and asks.

Taehyung: What is it?

- You smiled a little said.

Y/N: There is an offer for advertisement.

Taehyung: That's great but what's with the long face?

Y/N: It's.... There is someone who is with me during ad. Like co-star.

- You said not knowing how to confront this to him. Taehyung frowns and says.

Taehyung: Who?

Y/N: It's Seo-Yeon...

- Taehyung's smile suddenly dropped.

Taehyung: Are you sure?

- You nodded and sighed heavily.

Taehyung: Oh... It's not big deal though. It was in past but...

- Taehyung looks down and his face makes a bitter expression as he remembers about that time.

Taehyung: Don't trust her. Just keep it professional.

- You nodded and hold his hand.

Y/N: Alright.

- Taehyung smiled widely and said.

Taehyung: I know you can do it.

- You nodded and planted a soft peck on his cute nose with a smile.

Y/N: Of course.

----

- Taehyung frowns.

Taehyung: This is... All of this is done by Seo-Yeon isn't it?

- Taehyung looks at Jisoo.

Jisoo: Who is Seo-Yeon now oh wait that toxic bitch-

- Jisoo refrains herself from saying the cuss words in front of her brother in-law while Taehyung says.

Taehyung: Come on you can say it. She deserves it though.

- Jisoo let's out a awkward chuckle.

Jisoo: But what about her?

Taehyung: The thing was... After filming the advertisement... Y/N started to get distanced from me. She started to tell me that she is busy even though I can sense she was not. She started to make excuses and soon after 2 months it got worse when she started to come home drunk with Jimin.

- Jisoo let's out a gasp. Taehyung slightly shivers as he is still soaked up.

Taehyung: Maybe... Jimin is talking about Seo-Yeon. He called me last night talking about my ex. He told me to keep Y/N safe.

Jisoo: But how does he know all of this?

Taehyung: I don't know. He said he will discuss with me later.

Jisoo: You should go now. Y/N is there alone. You should stay by her side.

- Jisoo suggests him which he nods. Jisoo then looks at his clothes and squints her eyes.

Jisoo: You should change your clothes as well. They are sticking up on your well defined body. I bet Y/N didn't sticked up on you like this clothes are doing-

Taehyung: Aish! You should not become female Seokjin hyung! I'll leave. No wonder pervert makes everyone pervert.

- Taehyung shook his head and left the cabin leaving Jisoo smiling.

Jisoo: Kiddo.

-----

Jimin: So...

- Jimin leans forward while his both hands being intervened. Looking at the man he caught last night with his death glare.

Jimin: Who was it? Seo-Yeon?

Man: Why should I tell you?

- Jimin let's out a chuckle and slightly scratches his side of forehead. Jimin grabs the glass of cold water and splashes immediately on to man's face making him shiver in cold.

Jimin: Stop making me compelled... I don't want to harm you. Just say the truth and you are free to go.

- The man glares at Jimin making Jimin smile at him mockingly.

Jimin: Alright. If you don't want to say this way then...

- Jimin looks at his personal bodyguard and forwards his hand, indicating him to give something. The bodyguard hands him the pictures and Jimin stares at it.

Jimin: There is principle of mine... I don't hurt women and children...

- Jimin's expression changed into bitter one.

Jimin: But you know what makes me annoy the most? It's the men of the family who just don't care about their wife and children or even their parents.

- The man's expression changed into pale one. Jimin looked at the men with no emotion on his face.

He is not Mafia but he isn't less then Mafia.

Jimin: Look at your daughter. She is happy while being with her mom isn't she?

- Jimin shows the pictures making the man's jaw drop as tears starts to well up in his eyes.

Man: No please. Don't harm my family. I'll tell you the truth.

- Jimin smirked and said.

Jimin: Took you long but anyways it's not late.

------

- You thanked the doctor as he prescribed you the medicines. You looked out to find Taehyung walking inside the cabin.

Doctor: Oh you are here.

- The doctor looks at him, drawing Taehyung's attention to him.

Taehyung: Yes doctor?

Doctor: Your wife is fine now. If you didn't performed cpr there could be a serious issue. If she feels like suffocating and coughing then please bring her here. Till then she is fine.

- Taehyung nods and says.

Taehyung: Thank you doctor.

- The doctor smiles a little and makes his way outdoor. Taehyung looks at you who was staring at him.

Y/N: You went to meet Jisoo, weren't you?

Taehyung: How did you know?

- You chuckled and said.

Y/N: Isn't it obvious? But this isn't her fault-

Taehyung: Somebody changed the script....

Y/N: What?

Taehyung: My manager texted me the further script and there was this scene.

Y/N: How is that possible?

- You asked him being in disbelief.

Taehyung: Someone is definitely behind all of this.

Y/N: But who could be?

Taehyung: We will find it later. Let's go home. I'll call my manager to change the schedule.

- You sighed heavily and nodded. You got up and tried to walk but you were feeling weak making you stumble. Taehyung immediately pulls you by wrapping his arm around your waist. He looks at you with concerned expression.

Taehyung: Do you want to stay here for longer?

Y/N: I'm fine Taehyung.

- You smiled a little.

Taehyung: You sure?

- You nodded. Taehyung sighed heavily and said.

Taehyung: Alright.

- You both walked outside the cabin. Taehyung was still holding you, being cautious about you. You smiled as you realized you both are slowly getting closer.

Just like before. Maybe even more stronger.

----

Taehyung: You are sleeping in our room from now on.

- You looked at Taehyung with wide eyes as he brought you in his room.

Y/N: There is no need though-

Taehyung: I'm doing this for your safety. What if something happens while you are sleeping? Your room is far away from mine. Didn't you said you wanted to make us closer?

- You sighed heavily and nodded.

Y/N: As you say.

- Taehyung smiles cheekily. He walks towards his closet, to grab his oversized clothes before taking shower. You turned to him and saw him removing his shirt. You turned away not wanting to stare at him like a pervert but something catches you off guard.

Y/N: Huh?

- You turned to face him again. You walked closer and show the red rashes on his skin.

Y/N: Taehyung....

- You called him making him hum in response.

Y/N: This is still there... Those rashes...

- Taehyung purses his lips together as he don't know how to respond. You looked at him.

Y/N: Is there no cure for it?

- You asked while tears well up in your eyes. You have seen him suffered. He could barely sleep. Due to being in this industry his condition sometimes worsen up. Taehyung sighs heavily and looks down. His back was still facing you while you stared at him in pity.

Y/N: Take shower. I'll apply the ointment after you are done.

- You said while sighing. Taehyung simply nods and makes his way inside the bathroom.

Y/N: Why does he keeps everything to himself?

- You thought to yourself. Until you heard your phone ringing.

Y/N: Who could be it?

- You made your way towards your phone only to see it was none other than but your best friend.

Jimin.

- You immediately picked up the phone and asked.

Y/N: Where are you these days?

Jimin: Oh... I was... I was kind of busy but is Taehyung around you? I don't have his number. Can you give me his number?

- You stared at empty space with a disbelief expression.

Y/N: Huh?

- You asked being unsure.

Jimin: I want his number.

Y/N: So you called me just to have his number? Do you even know how I was worried for you?

Jimin: I'm sorry Y/N-ah but I'm doing this for you.

Y/N: Jimin what is going?

Jimin: I know. I know everything.

Y/N: What is going on? Why is there so much noise behind you?

- You asked him as the noises keep on increasing.

Y/N: Where are you?

Jimin: I'll meet you soon just text me his nu-

- Then you heard a loud thud sound making your eyes widen.

Y/N: Jimin?

- You asked on call. The anxiety took over you as he was not answering.

Y/N: Jimin? What happened? Where are you? Jimin?

- The call immediately hungs up making your eyes widen.

Y/N: What...?

- Taehyung gets out of the shower while drying his hairs with towel. He witnesses you who had tensed expression.

Taehyung: Y/N? What's wrong?

- You looked at him with teary eyes and said.

Y/N: Something happened to Jimin...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

542K 12.5K 46
"Do you know where i can apply for a job?" "Yeah i have a friend who needs an employee if thats ok for you?" "You'll be my personal assistant" "What...
33.9K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
42K 2.3K 21
"Why did you lie that I'm your girlfriend??" "Because I'm gay..." _ It's really heartbreaking to know your crush is gay, right? But is that it? Will...
14.5K 1K 12
What happens when a Two-Faced Snake gets to encounter an ordinary girl frequently? He thinks she is just a mere human. But is she just a human? Or sh...