Anatomy of love ✓

By Thebrazilian_Affleck

°•°•°Jennifer is a super dedicated doctor who works at Gray Sloan and loves her friends and patients alike. ... More

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕
=1= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=2= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=3= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=4= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=5= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=6= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=7= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=8= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=9= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=10= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=11= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=12= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=13= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=14= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=15= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=16= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=17= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=18= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=20= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

=19= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

162 8 0
By Thebrazilian_Affleck

Jo arrived pulling Jenny with a sulky face. I left the place where I was and climbed the steps of the small stairs, catching the attention of everyone who started to mumble.

- Well... -I said nervously. - I know... I shouldn't even be here anymore, after the scandal I made a few weeks ago. But today I just want to get everything right. -I looked at Lopez who, when he saw me, smiled.
- Teddy. - I looked at the same one who was in the back. - Sorry I used you, I was an idiot for that. Your company was great, but in fact you and I... We wouldn't work out... -everyone started to murmur again and Jennifer seemed to walk among the others, was she leaving? Just because I apologized to Altman?
- Because I love someone else... -Lopez stopped and turned to me.
- A few months ago I became someone's guest, and that someone is perfect even though they are sometimes obsessed with cleanliness. -laughs.
- She practically trained me inside her house like her purebred puppy. But I, like a real mutt, blew it... Because I hadn't realized that she really liked me. I made her suffer, I said things to her, I was a complete asshole. And even so, she gave me a second chance... - I went down the steps and took the flowers, walked to her who was standing there smiling, her eyes watering.
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez, will you go on my first date with me? -I knelt in front of her with the bouquet.

- Yea! - took the bouquet. -Now? -she laughed, wiping the tears that fell.

- Of course. I shrugged and got up. - And then, as I went for a first f... -Before I finished the sentence, she pulled me in for a kiss. I heard applause, Jenny and I were like a soap opera, which everyone watched happily. We broke the kiss and Alex was standing in front of me, next to Richard.

- But are they all right? Does Jenny want me to freak him out for you too? Just to make him smart! -Alex said.

- Yeah, because the kid's been earning it... -Richard crossed his arms.

- My God! - laughed. -Stop, what a shame. -Lopez covered his red face.

- Shall we go to dinner? -I asked hugging her waist and she nodded.

- Bye see you tomorrow! -Jennifer walked with me to the door waving to Leah and company.

- If you can still walk! -Mer shouted and everyone laughed. Except me and her, who were dying of shame.

°°°

We arrived at the beach and everything was set up, the table by candlelight, everything I had planned.

- Ben look at my outfit, I'm awful for this dinner! -she muttered.

- It's beautiful, now let's eat. -I said and she glared at me. -What's it?

- I should have told you this meeting was today. You're all dressed up, and I...- She pointed at her clothes.

- If I did, it wouldn't be a surprise. -I said sitting in front of her.

- Okay, okay. But then... What are we going to do now?

- Dinner, and then... -I looked at her with amusement. - We can do whatever you want!"

- I like that idea! - she laughed and then a man arrived with a wine. He poured her glass first, followed by mine.

- A toast? - I raised the cup and the same too.

- A toast, to the first date! -We put our glasses on hold and then we drank the wine.

We can say that everything went as planned, we drank a little while chatting about random things. Then they came to serve us Stroganoff, the first meal she made when I went to her house. She laughed in my face saying that was "cliché", but I just agreed. Since when did I get mellow?

°°°

- Wow, those shoes are killing me! -We entered her apartment and Lopez threw herself on the sofa.

- To close the night, I can give you a massage. - I said already arranging her feet in my lap, taking off her shoes.

- No. I want something else...-she put her feet on the floor, getting closer to me. - Something hot... -she approached my ear. -That only you can give me... -she whispered. Okay, I shivered at the base with his voice close to my ear. I picked her up and headed towards the bedroom.

- Such that? -I placed her on the bed gently.

- No! One more thing... Fierce! -she bit his lips looking at me happily.

- Oh, so you want this? -I ripped her white spaghetti-strap blouse, showing her black lingerie.

- I want more! -It came out as a groan, her last word. I started to give light kisses on her breasts over that thin lace, she writhed only with kisses. It seems that I really affect her, she also affects me.
I climbed my kisses to her neck leaving some hickeys there, heading towards her mouth.

How I missed her.

- I missed this. - I said between kisses.

- Me too... -she said as she squirmed on the bed. I explored her body with my hands, empty a while I didn't feel her heat.

I descended my kisses, past her still covered breasts and stopped at her jeans. I opened it and took it off my body quickly, I ran my hand over her panties and Jennifer moaned. How I love her like this.
I moved that small cloth to her side, already penetrating her with two fingers without warning, at the time I just looked at her face. Her reaction was to slightly squint her eyes and bite her lower lip, muttering something. How beautiful she was like that. I frantically moved my fingers inside her. She was screaming and I was loving it.
I withdrew my fingers from her intimacy and started to undress in front of her, Lopez was standing looking at me with a deep look, a predator look, she really wanted this more than I did.

After completely undressing in front of me, Ben pulled my legs up to meet her on the edge of the bed. I sat up on the bed and sat looking at him.

- What comes after that? -That came out as a whisper, I was loving having him like this.

- Whatever you want, you're in charge. -igot up still in my lingerie and walked past him. I made him sit where I was, and I knelt between his legs. I owed him something, maybe now was the time to pay it off.
I grabbed his already erect member, making back and forth movements with him inside my mouth. Ben groaned as he held my hair. He moved his hips against my face to go deeper.
After a while I felt his member pulsing inside my mouth and finally, his liquid.
I got up and Ben had a relieved face, it looks like he was waiting for this.

- How about now we really get started? -I took my panties off in front of him and sat on his lap, rubbing our intimacies.

- I loved that side of you. -Ben spoke with a hoarse voice, making me even more excited.

- Don't love her, make her stay! -I whispered in his ear and he fit us in. I felt him penetrating me hard, I moaned loudly. Ben continued with the strong thrusts making me delirious, interspersed with his fingers inside me. And that drove me crazy, I needed more touches from him.

- We could fight more often to do that. - Affleck laid me down on the bed.

- Maybe on the next date..." I said and he smiled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I'll post the last one 🥳
Man... I loved this fanfic 🌚
Vote and comment ❤️

~Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 977 100
Greys anatomy imagines
395K 3.4K 108
greys anatomy imagines
519K 17.9K 163
Life has a funny way of humbling you. Knocking you down and for a while just to keep you there. No one prepares you for the hardships you will face...
25.3K 769 38
Meredith Grey, double board certified surgeon in both neuro and general. She is a child prodigy and has been offered chief at Seattle Grace stealing...