The Tattoo Artist - PAPERBACK...

By MaFIABooks

PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! ❝You're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'... More

AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter One | 'Don't hate the player, hate the game'
Chapter Two | 'Barking Up The Wrong Tree'
Chapter Three | 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place'
Chapter Four | 'It takes one to know one'
Chapter Five | 'Kill two birds with one stone'
Chapter Six | 'Back to Square One'
Chapter Seven | 'Beating Around the Bush'
Chapter Eight | 'Curiosity Killed The Cat'
Chapter Nine | 'Cry Over Spilled Milk'
Chapter Ten | 'A Dime a Dozen'
Chapter Eleven | 'Back to Square One'
Chapter Twelve | 'Get something out of your system'
Chapter Thirteen | 'Give someone the benefit of the doubt'
Chapter Fourteen | ' Cut To The Chase'
Chapter Fifteen | 'Cup of Joe'
Chapter Sixteen | 'A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted'
Chapter Seventeen | 'Time flies when you're having fun'
Chapter Eighteen | 'We'll cross that bridge when we come to it'
Chapter Nineteen | 'Your guess is as good as mine'
Chapter Twenty | 'A blessing in disguise'
Chapter Twenty One | 'Kill two birds with one stone'
Chapter Twenty Two | 'Rain on someone's parade'
Chapter Twenty Three | 'The devil is in the details'
Chapter Twenty Four | 'He's not playing with a full deck'
Chapter Twenty Five | 'Play devil's advocate'
Chapter Twenty Six| 'Pull yourself together'
Chapter Twenty Seven | 'He who laughs last laughs loudest'
Chapter Twenty Eight | 'Calm before the storm'
Chapter Thirty | 'Through thick and thin, till the end'
Extra Chapter
Epilogue
Book 2 - The Untold Truth
Book Three - The Little Lie
PAPERBACK OUT NOW ON AMAZON
SAMPLE CHAPTER OF PAPERBOOK!

Chapter Twenty Nine | 'Go back to the drawing board'

130K 4K 4.1K
By MaFIABooks

 A L E X A N D R A | J O N E S

Author: This is the last chapter before the end of the book, i tried to make it longer but it would just affect the plot. Love all. 

SONG CHOICE: LOVE STORY BY TAYLOR SWIFT half way through

MATURE 🔞

Despite the fact that the duvet kept me warm, frost developed on the windows. I stood there for a while, watching the ice crystals form, and emptying my mind, content to exist and be. I would have felt warmer with a certain pair of safe hands wrapped around my waist; it's been over six hours and there hasn't been a single word from Ares. He seemed to be ignoring me.

I look down at my phone.

Auntie Coraline: You parents are coming home at nine. Just to let you know.

Me: Okay, thank you.

Atlas nipped out to by me some pomegranate seed from the store across the road, I walk away from the city view and into the lobby where I notice a room in the far end of the hallway. I look around, might as well check it out before Atlas or Ares comes back.

The duvet dragging behind me, my palm pushes the door open.

Shock spreads across my face.

Stories about Diávolos are everywhere.

Newspapers were stuck against ever ounce and inch of the wall, covering it from the ceiling to the floor. Each is a different murder that he committed. It scares me, but he does not. So, as I come to think about it, who is Diávolos? Is it another personality that Ares has?

Every murder he committed; the victim was not ever a victim. He only goes for rapists, podophiles, and kidnappers. I noticed by the pattern. Not a single innocent soul.

I graze the wall for a second, seeing the names of dead men and what their crime was. I see pictures of dead innocent girls that were found, and-Diávolos avenged every single one of them.

The sound of a slamming door causes me to jump from fright, I back away from the wall. That must be Atlas back with my seeds, I rush out of the room and close the door behind me.

I decide to go and check up on him, I pull open the door of the room and step out into the lobby. However, with every step I took...something stick caresses my foot. I slowly look down; the sight of blood allows my heartrate to increase dramatically. All I could do was hope that at the end of the bloodied trail would be Ares.

A lot of blood.

I should be scared, i follow the trail.

The handle of the bathroom door is covered in blood, instead I push it open.

Nothing could have made me handle what I saw, Ares leaned onto the counter with blood smeared all over his face and body.

I stare at him in shock, Ares slides his shirt of from over his head and the rest of his clothes. He opens the shower and turns to stare at me, we just stared at each other. As if he was trying to explain everything through his eyes, the counter of the sink had blood draw all over it.

"Ares...what have you done?" I whisper.

"Bar fight." He responds.

"Ares. You are covered in blood..." His demeanour did not change a bit, he steps in the shower, and I watch as the blood scribbles down his body and into the drain. The once coloured white flooring turning crimson red, I walk towards him. I watch the blood swirl around into the drain.

He just stared at me.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

"What?" I whisper, confused.

"Are you scared?"

"No, I-I'm not." I rub my nose, dropping the duvet behind me.

"Then why are you rubbing your nose?" I look down at my shaky fingers, I close my eyes and try to control them. He grabs my arms and pulls me into the shower, I close my eyes and lean into his strong hold. I feel his nose grazing the side of my head.

"Angelos, I kill for fun because I enjoy the way it makes me feel and the adrenaline that rushes through my veins. My art is murder." His lips brush against the top of my head, and the shirt slowly clings to my damp body. When I open my eyes, they connect with his green ones. "Is that going to be an issue?"

I shake my head.

He stood silent, I feel his fists wrapping around my brown hair and he pushes me against him and pulls my head back. I feel his lips touch the tip of my nose before going down to my lips. Leaving gentle kisses every few seconds.

It feels like I am dreaming.

A nightmare.

He has this way of making me feel.

His lips crash into mine. I kiss him back, and he grabs the hem of my shirt, lifts it over my head, and throws it to the ground.

He drags my legs around his hips and presses me against the icy tiles, which make me gasp in comparison to the blazing hot water. He sucks onto my nipples as he licks down my neck and approaches my breast. My fingertips run along the back of his hair as I groan quietly. "I know you want to know whose blood it is..." He

He pushes my hair back and settles me down onto the ground.

He kicks my legs apart and I already feel his dick between my legs.

My hands are resting against the tiles this time, along with the side of my face. I feel him kiss down the back of my neck, "I told you I would always protect you...even if it means a little bit of blood on my hands."

A bit? He thinks this is a bit.

Then it comes through. "Lucas." I whisper. He releases a sinister laugh to answer my question into the nape of my neck, the water dribbling down my back. "Did you kill him?"

"I tortured him, I made sure he didn't know his name by the end of it. Does that scare you?"

No.

No, it does not.

"No." I answer truthfully, he turns me around to face him.

"Good. I want to fuck you Alex," his voice was a snarl, his eyes blazing as he looked down at me. "I'm going to be rough."

"Be rough..." He picks me up, and kiss down my neck as we exit the bathroom. The bedroom door was already open, and he drops me onto the bed.

Every pretence crumble when the door is shut. The mask we put on for the rest of the world collapses, and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out. Every kiss has a raw intensity - respiration quickens, heartbeats quicken.

He tossed me onto my stomach and slid his nails down my spine, gripping my hips and pulling me up onto my knees. He slammed my face against the mattress, and I stayed my posture as he grabbed my ass, rekindling the sting of the spanking, and spread my cheeks.

His cock's head rubbed against me, not hard enough to enter, but enough to tease. I tried to push back, but he pulled me tighter and held me in place, swatting me for good measure. He entered me softly at first, just the tip, enough to make me gasp with need before he pulled out.

He was really teasing me.

"Ares..." I moan.

He entered me completely, deep, and hard, stretching me so tightly that I cried. As he slammed into me with long, deep strokes that made my legs crumble, I grasped the sheets.

He adjusted his tempo to match my sounds, tailoring his method around my reactions, around my pleasure. He knew my body better than I did; he knew what made me happy and what made my body dissatisfied. Ares learned me. Ares pays attention to what I want and then gives it to me.

Ares is mine.

He belongs to me.

He got between my legs and started rubbing my clit. The stimulation almost caused me to lose my position. As I throbbed around his cock and another intense, sudden orgasm broke through me, I hid my face in the blankets, muffling my noise. I felt dizzy, overwhelmed, and breathless.

He was making me go crazy. "Ares...Ahh right-" As he fucked into me, his fingers tightened around my throat, pressing me back onto the mattress.

My fingers wrap around his wrist, my orgasm wanting to leave. "Don't cum." He yanked me out with one more deep thrust. But he swapped his cock for two fingers, thrusting into me while rubbing my clit. He curled his fingers up, striking a region of me that caused me to lose control. I bucked my hips in futile attempts to crawl away, sobbing at how incredible it felt.

My body shakes, "P-p-please! Please Ares..."

"Beg me."

"Please...I-I ne-"

"Cum." I released all over him, the butterflies flowing through out my body as stars began to be in my vision. He pulls out and cums onto my stomach, I open my eyes to see his head fallen back. His broad shoulders, the veins around his arms come in view. Ares settles besides me on the bed, I let out a soft chuckle and press my head onto his chest. My hands lingering down his biceps.

"I love you..." I whisper.

He separates my legs; his fingers drag the fallen cum on my thighs and pushes it back into me. I gasp. My hands grabbing his wrist, I could not handle another orgasm. "I love you. Are you hungry? Have you eaten?"

I shook my head, "Atlas was supposed to bring me-"

"I sent him home. Stand up," he grabs a pair of boxers from the draw and slide them on. He then leans against the wall, his arms folded against his chest.

"I-I can't." I whisper.

"I said stand up, I want to see you struggle. I want to see if i fucked you well."

He had the kind of face that made you stop and think. I suppose he is grown accustomed to the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they look his way, followed by an overcompensation with a nonchalant gaze and a sinister smile.

The blush that accompanied me was, of course, a dead giveaway. I try to lift myself up from the bed, my legs weakening. I shake my head and force myself to stand up, pain takes over my legs and I drop back onto the bed. "Guess I did." He then walks away to grab a towel.

"What time is it?"

I stretch my arm out and grab my phone. The moment the screen flickers on, fear creeps its way onto my face. I push Ares' hands of my body.

8:35pm.

"Oh sugar, oh sugar!" I use all my strength to stand on two feet, pain erupts but I ignore it.

"What is it?" Ares looks at me, I open his draws and grab a shirt before throwing it at him. He catches it with ease, I slip one of his shirts over my body and thankfully it falls to my knees. I open the second draw, using his boxers as underwear. "Angelos?"

"My parents will be home in twenty-five minutes."

His eyes widen as he picks up his trousers off the couch, and I watch as he buckles them and puts on his shirt before grabbing his keys. I could not help but giggle quietly when he grabbed my hands. He hands me my sneakers, which I quickly put on.

We rush down the apartment stairs, he does not let go of me. "I-too many stairs. My legs hurt..." I groan, sinking to the steps. He comes towards me and throws me over his shoulders as if I weighed nothing, I did not complain. No stairs for me. I try to contain my laughter as I push my hair back. We reach the car park; he unlocks his car and opens the passenger door for me.

He settles me in, leaving a kiss on my lips before shutting the door. I adjust myself and do my seatbelt, Ares had one hand on the bottom of the wheel, and the other rested on my thighs. He reversed out of the car park, and onto the road.

Luckily, my house was only ten minutes from his home.

Our home.

Never in my life have I felt so thankful to have him. He made a huge difference. In me and my life.

Once we reach my road, my heart drops as I see my parents exiting the car. Oh sugar! Oh no! I duck down and feel Ares reverse and parks into random persons driveway, he exits the car and pulls me out.

We rush down the roads, I was starting to skip steps at this point.

We reach my balcony, and he lifts me over it, "she should be sleeping now!" I hear Aunt Corallines voice, once I am over my balcony, I smile down at him as he grazes my cheeks before pushing his lips to mine. I know he could feel my smile, I would have fallen on my face if it had not been for my hand on the banister.

But he would have caught me regardless. "I love you." I whisper to him, pulling away.

"I love you more Angelos." I hear footsteps, I open my doors and close them behind me.

"She is sleeping!" Aunt Coraline screams, I dive into my bed and throw the covers over my body. The door is slammed open, I keep my still posture and let out fake snores. "I told you, I bloody hell told you." I hear her let out a sigh of relief.

"Poor thing, exam season must be tiring her out." My father whispers, "come on now, let's have a glass of wine."

The door softly closes, I peak out of the covers and tip it off my body, I slide out of bed and make my way to the balcony where stood Ares. He throws the cigarette and pulls me closer against him. "I thought you left."

"Without a proper kiss goodbye? You're hurting me." I lean in and press my lips against his mouth, he closes it against mine. His hands slide down my lower back, grasping my ass. This love is difficult, but I know it's real. I feel it in my heart. And he made me fall in love with him all over again. I grasp onto his biceps, only wrapping halfway around.

I have been feeling so alone, then he comes. God really works in wonder.

He gave me Ares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 35 18
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
253K 2.3K 7
"I'm a murderous alcoholic with severe abandonment issues and a knack for self-harm." There's a reason why the world knew her as 'Letalé'. She was a...
44.2K 729 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
1.1M 25.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...