Mocha and Trainer

By MochaCocoa

Waving our hands to the fellow Sinnoh region, Ash continues his journey towards the Unova region, where he me... More

Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Extremely Important
Chapter 28
Notice
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

242 7 5
By MochaCocoa

Hey Hey not on my period anymore!!!

Arie awoken to the sudden feeling of tapping of her shoulder. She quickly assumed it was caused by her Pokemon, already being awake. She quickly made an upset look towards her Pokemon, waking her up for no reason permitted.

Snivy then tapped her with her tail, directing Arie to look behind her. Once she did, she spotted a women with short red hair, a hat that looked much like a safari hat. Her outfit matching it, she had a Meowth hanging from her shoulder that seemed strongly familiar. "Who are-" Arie asked, but getting cut off with the sound of the women hushing her.

"Go wake up Pikachu and that boy over their," The women mumbled with a familiar voice.

"Wait are you, why should I?" Arie responded, withal strong attitude.

"Just go, I have a surprise for him!" The woman stuttered.

Arie rolled her eyes at the women demanding her to-do things she denied to do. She and Snivy both recognized the women and the Moewth, from team rocket, but decided to let them go on and see what their plan was going to be.

Arie trotted towards slowly, she crouched down and violently shook him, waking him up wasn't an easy task, surprised by how only Pikachu, his mom, and Cilan can do it. " Arie whispered.
"WHAT!?" Ash hollered.
"Pika!
"Ash you don't need to yell,I have a splitting headache..." Cilan complained, falling back to sleep.

"Sorry Cilan," Ash apologized.

"We have no time dear, lets go!" The woman rushed.

"Wait what about Ci-"

"We don't want to take somebody sick along with us! Come on! Time a wasting!" The woman rushed.

She got a hold of Ash and Arie's wrist, tugging the two towards their destination. Arie and Snivy had information on that the woman guiding them towards a mysterious place. The Meowth that hung from her, giving away there disguise.

Arie wasn't surprised by Ash falling for Jesse's measly disguise as person on a Safari, but what got Snivy and Arie up was how Moewth wasn't dressed, assuming Ash to realize the Meowth.

Snivy recognized Meowth the moment she made eye contact with it, realizing if Pikachu was dumped into another Pikachu group, he wouldn't have a clue which one is it, which was a huge disapointment. "So exactly where are we going?" Arie interrogated in a sharp attitude.

"Well you see, we're going to this that gives Electric-type Pokemon a joyful electric shower-"

"How do you know exactly if it works...?" Arie interrupted.

"Oh we tested It on a Luxio!" The woman responded.

"A Luxio, I think I've seen those before..." Arie stated.

"Here Arie!" Ash offered, taking out his pokedex.
"Luxio, the Spark Pokémon, and the evolved form of Shinx. Luxio's sharp claws conduct electricity, and the slightest scratch can knock out an opponent," The pokedex educated.

"It looks a lot like a Luxr-"

"We're here!" The woman interrupted.

The destination was a wide field, filled with fresh grass And flowers. The scent came from flowers miles away. In The center was a giant, cylindar-like figure. It had a red button planted onto the top of the construction. (Basically looking Like one of those Like hurricane simulators At arcades And things Lol).
"Pika pika!" The mouse cheered rushing towards The machine, of course leading the trainer along.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu sprouted, opening the machine

"Can we start It now?" Ash hollered.

"Just Wait!" The woman responded, rushing towards Ash.

She opened the contraction slowly, and let the mouse take a few steps in. She then softly push the Pokemon out, shoving Ash in. The woman shut the door hard enough so the poor boy couldn't escape.

"Oh my gosh!" Arie cried, worried.

But the poor girl was not fast enough, nor was the mouse, being only inches away from Ash. They were cornered by a cage that had no sort of exit or way to escape. "Wait a minute what are you do-" no words dared to exit Ash's mouth, a strong lightning source struck him, creating all sorts of pain and damage.

"Pika Pika!" The mouse shouted, worried.

"I knew it was team rocket.. Why did we not do anything!" Arie angered, while her Snivy was attempting to brake from the gate.

"Well, you obviously didn't because you didn't say anything," Jesse taunted.

"Know we have him-"
"Ash?"
"Whatever. Like I was saying, we won't let the kid go unless he gives us Pikachu," Meowth informed.

"Vy?" Snivy questioned, putting her attempts to brake out on pause.
"What Snivy?" Arie sensed.

"Snivy Vy Vy Snivy Vy! Vy Vy Snivy sni sni Snivy sni snivy!" Snivy demanded.
"Are you do to that Luxio? Luxio... Oh my gosh! Are you the Luxio Jesse used to test that thing over there?" Arie questioned.
"Yea, but-"
"DID YOU JUST TALK?"
"Just let me speak! That thing over there is extremely painful and deadly. Even though it was tested on me, an electric type, the shock it was given was extremely painful. You've got to get him out of there before who knows what'll happen to him," Luxio explained.

"Wait a minuite are you the one who made all that noise when we were walking?" Arie questioned.
"Yes but-"
"Did you see the guy with the Green hair, lying down with his coat still equipped?"
"Yes but listen!"
"That's Cilan! And the boy Trapped in there is Ash. Im Arie, and the people who used you are called team rocket. Retrace your steps and wake up Cilan and take him to us, then he can save us! Hurry I have no idea how long Ash can stay in there!" Arie instructed.

"On it!" Luxio soluted,

The Spark Pokemon rushed to complete the task offered by Arie. Running and tripping over rocks and branches. Having scars and scratches becoming as deep as and inch, but he knew, the damage he was having at the moment was no were near the amount of danger Ash was receiving.

Which answers the question on why Luxio was in the biggest hurry, but no matter how father ran the trip wasn't quick enough.
It seemed since he was in a rush for somebody he hasn't even physically met.

He shortly after wanted to give up searching for Cilan. Stick and splinters sprains and brides. Fortuently, Luxio reached his destination, before collapsing onto the cold ground.
"Cilan...Ci...lan..." Luxio panted.
"Cilan wake up!"
"Cilan cilan Cilan!"
"CILAN WAKE UP!!!!!!" Luxio roared.

"Ash dear didn't I tell you not to yell, I have a headache.." Cilan complained.

"Wait before you continue you slumber. Ash and Arie are both In trouble," Luxio warned.
"Wait a minute did you just?"
"No time for that, Ash is in a huge amount of trouble, we can't waste another second!"

"Wait what's going on?" Cilan mumbled, rubbing his head.

"We can't explain now we've got to go!" Luxio rushed.

"As much as I want to help, my head is beating and I'm extremely weak..." Cilan complained, leaning against a the tree bark.

"Cilan, Ash could die if we don't get going right now!" Luxio hollered.

"What? But I can barely walk, I'm tired and I have a huge migraine..." Cilan complained.

"Then I'll be right back!" Luxio told

Cilans head still banging, felt like a hammer perpetually hitting his head. Cilan soon then spotted and aurally perceived a ray of light shower from the distance. Emanating from the spot where Ash and Arie sat. Is that?" Cilan asked, aurally perceiving snivys voice fill the air. Back at the area Arie and Ash currently were in. In the cage Arie and Snivy were kept hostage.

A profoundly effulgent yellow glow optically discerned so far Cilan spotted it. It was all appearing on Arie's Snivy. The only thing perplexing was the only one who spotted it was Arie.

Snivy grew fur off her shoulders the color of vanilla beam. Her tail growing extra blades. She grew ears relatible towards a surperior.

After the glow, evanesced, Snivy was circumvented by a green aura, sanctioning her to stay focus in the sultry air. "Snivy?!" Her trianer hollered surprised

Snivy ignored the calling of her trainer. She lowered her hands engendering a redish ball with orange like streamers circumventing it. "SNIVY IS THAT FUSHION FLARE?" Arie gasped.

She raised the potent ball of energy over her head. Snivy expeditiously let go of it instantly breaking the cage to their liberation.

Keeping the levitation, she simply used teleport to get Ash out of the machine, gradually killing him.

Utilizing Snivy's puissance, she used pshyced to move team rocket towards a destination they won't remeber being in.

"WHOA SNIVY THAT WAS AWE-"

"Don't speak a word about this..." Snivy mumbled, transmuting back into a mundane Snivy.

"Ash! Are you okay!" Cilan yelled silently.
He was found, riding on a the back of a sawsbuck, along with Luxio running by the side. He expeditiously hopped off the Sawsbuck, thanking it for it's guidance on getting him towards Ash and Arie. "Oh my gosh!" Cilan worried, running towards Ash.
"Did anybody else visually perceive that flash of light emanate from over here?" Luxio queried.

"I also spotted that additionally, what happened?"

"I have no clue what you guys are talking about, maybe you guys are just dreaming,"

"Whatever, is there anyway I could give him something to avail this..." Cilan worried, holding his head.

"Are you okay,"

"I'm not paramount at the moment, the one that's important is Ash,"

"That's simple! Don't you guys have a paralysis heal or some-"
"THAT'S FOR POKEMON DUMB A-"

"Snivy Snivy!" Snivy paused.

"Well if we can do that....."

"Does he need to go to the hospital....?"

End of chapter 29

A/N
AcetheSnivy that's all, I just wanted him to know that this chapter was updated because he's the Luxio that appeared in this story, Lol Hi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...
1.1K 78 9
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokémon, where humans and Pokémon alike coexist together, battle together, train together, teach and learn from eac...
5.7K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
12K 216 31
Sequel to Champion's Sword, Galar's Shield Reunited once more, Cassandra and Leon embark on their next journey together--taking on the Kalos Gym Chal...