Gohan's twin On Hold

By thesliverdragon

I'm sorry for coming up with this idea but I wanted to see what would happen. Noted this was inspired by mas... More

bio
chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 4 choose videl! a visitor
question
chap 6
sorry

chap 5 the meet and a date?

357 10 0
By thesliverdragon

Y/n and videl flew towards satan city y/n sighs as they land out side the satan dojo. " This is a poor excuse for a dojo." Y/n groans as videl groans as she grabs y/n hand and drags y/n in through the door as people were train. Videl keep pulling y/n as he hears them whispering on who he was and that he signed his own death warrant. " Hey dad we gotta talk!" Videl yells as she kicks open the door to the private room to find hercule jumping rope. " Hey videl what brings...... Hey you I thought I told you to say away from my daughter!" He yells as y/n crosses his arms. " Really dad I told you I was going to train, but that isn't why we're are here." Videl says as y/n grins. " Dad meet my new boyfriend son y/n he is the son of goku." Hercule frowns before pointing. "23rd?" Y/n nods as hercule grunts  " What ever all them illusions don't mean he is a true martial artists." Y/n glares at him as videl smacks her forehead. " Then hit me you fraud you are a insult to martial arts." Y/n snarls as hercule scoffs. " Kid that will kill you." Y/n walks forward and stops right in front of hercule as videl was now starting to get scared as the rest of the students watch. " You sorry excuse for a style revolves around lies and cheap pot shots so hit me but every last once in it." Hercule shrugs and pulls a punch. "DYNAMITE PUNCH!" He yelled as he makes contact with y/n face..... but nothing happened as y/n grins.

"Is that is it? That was not even a bug bite." Y/n says as he steps forward causing hercule to step back as his hands start to go to his stomach. " Go ahead make a excuse prove me right faker." Hercule stops as y/n had a point as y/n started to power up as his hair started to rise. " You want me to prove myself to date videl? The how about this a short spar no ki and no excuse." Y/n says as he powers down and takes the stance of the turtle school.

Hercule sighs and nod as he charges and the spar starts and hercule starts to realize he was out classed from the start.

During the whole exchange y/n kept a passive look on his face while hercule was starting to panic as he tried to go on the offensive but y/n was effortlessly dodging his punches and kicks.

Y/n rolls his eyes as he catches Hercules leg an delivers a palm strike to his gut sending him it to the wall panting and struggling for air. "I'm bored so we are done here." Y/n says as he walks over to videl. "Shall we go I believe I owe you a date." Videl shakes her head as the two love birds walk out the dojo and down the street. "You realize that I'm not that kinda girl on all the girly shit." Videl says as y/n nods with a grin. "Who said I was taking to something that torture nah we going somewhere more to our speed." Y/n says as videl tilts her head in confusion.

Sence change

Y/n and videl walk in to a stadium as rock music was playing. "Where are we?" Videl asks as they slip past some people playing poker. "This is a place master roshi told me about a while back it a fight club basically your objective to go as many rounds back to back as you can here watch." Y/n walks up to a man and hands him a 20. The man open the door letting y/n through as videl walks up the rail as y/n was doing stretches. "Ok ladies and gentlemen we have some freshmeat tonight!" The rest of the people screams in joy and videl grabs the rail. What followed next was amazing for videl to watch as she got to see what y/n could truly do.

With each fight y/n was drawing it our to a Pure martial arts fight.

The crowd kept cheering as videl watched in awe at what y/n was doing each fight was amazing as the last when he delivered a round house to his last opponent he held up his hands in a surrender motion ending his progress as he walked out videl pounced on him.

Sorry for the short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 21.3K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
164K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 50.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
162K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...