Our Dark Fate || Draco Malfoy...

By CuteLxve_123

Ishika is new in London and is finding a place to live in. What happens when she finds the abandoned Malfoy m... More

☆ Fiancè ☆
☆ Manor ☆
☆ My Home ☆
☆ New Owner ☆

☆ Important Info and Cast ☆

33 1 0
By CuteLxve_123

Hello all my lovelies. Thank you for choosing my book. I really hope you like it. Also do wish me good luck cause this is my first time writing a horror book. Anyways the info.

•Ishika as you.

•You are an Indian.

•You are in London struggling to find a job as a fashion designer.

•You just have completed your fashion designing course.
Till now you lived in a share apartment with your roommate but now she moved away with her fiance. So you decide to buy a house and leave the apartment as well cause your family is gonna come stay with you in some months too.

• The Malfoy Manor has been abandoned after everyone in the malfoy family died. (Rumors)

• The manor is owned by a lady named Carla. (Or so you thought)

TW: This story may contain blood, assault, deaths, paranormal activities, ghosts, scary scenes and etc. So if you are uncomfortable with any of this stuff please leave the story right now as it will be very scary.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Cast

Ishika: You
Age: 22
Nationality: Indian

Tom felton as Draco Malfoy
Age:24

Andrew Willam as Ian somerhalder
Age:23
Megan's fiancè

Megan Stewart
Age:23
Ishika's best friend

Carla Smith/(Nott)
Age: 19
The owner's freinds daughter of the manor.

Nick Ramson
Age:38
Ishika's boss

Park Kiara as Rosè
Age: 25
Ishika's friend in her office

(More characters will be added slowly whenever someone new is to be introduced)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...