๐’๐‹๐”๐“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ป๐“๐ป + ๐“‰...

Od CrispyxSaltie

๐Ÿ“"๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™—๐™จ, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ... Vรญce

๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
๐™๐™š๐™ง
๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ
๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก
๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก
๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ

๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ..

95 0 0
Od CrispyxSaltie

Italics— spoken in Japanese

        " ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GO IN THAT?" menchi had come by the silvernette's room to check up on her. acting like this one overly concerned mother.

and she finds the girl in her undergarments and high heels with a Louis Vuitton bag. The girl is now applying for makeup.

she shifted her ocean blue optics to the turquoise at the door. " why good morning, me-chan." she greeted sweetly as menchi, now identified as her ' bestie.'

           menchi furrows her eyebrows, " you still haven't answered my question, ray." don't get her wrong, she felt more than pleased to have gained a new best friend, even better, a Cullen, THE young Cullen.

             ray was already focused on her lipstick; there was a little pause as she finished the last touches. " yes, why?" The silvernette finally spoke, standing up.

              menchi widens her eyes in disbelief, " why?! because nobody wears like that to an exam, much less the HUNTER exam."

               the young Cullen looked blankly at her bestie, a smirk playing at her lips, " clothes limit my movements."

              menchi grumbled, knowing there was no use talking ray out of it. she neared the silvernette, who was about a head taller. " at least tie your hair?"

Ray looked up from her bag and nodded, sitting for Menchi to tie it.

she ended up looking like Ariana Grande.

Though famous and well-known throughout the community, few people know they are a family of vampires.

" damn girl," a familiar voice squeaked behind the silvernette. she turned back, it was a pixie-haired girl, Alice.

Ray wiggles her eyebrows, " up to your standards?" she does a small twirl of the display. she was now in a black bikini, high heels, an LV bag and earrings.

             Alice wraps her arms around the silvernette, who froze on the spot as she is not used to the sudden burst of affection. " you are the only one who always looks best aside from me; Bella wouldn't comply." she complains, rolling her eyes playfully.

" We don't stand plain bitches. Sorry, not sorry." Ray took her phone out and motioned to Alice for a selfie.

             hearing that, Alice seems to frown a bit.

            " you're still mad about-"

            " nandemonai, never mind." Ray walked away, leaving the pixie-haired vampire behind.

         ray entered the gathering room again. today was the start of the Hunter exam. all examiners were in a room, looking at several TV monitors of participants making their way here.

The exam had already started when participants neared the area; they were to solve puzzles and get tested to get the location of this year's Hunter exam.

the silvernette watched in amusement; the baffled looks on the people's faces were hilarious.

" chips?" the prison guard, whose ray learned his name was Lippo, handed her a bag of chips as he held one.

she couldn't say no to the kind gesture. she gratefully accepted the bag of chips and began consuming it.

" When are you planning on arriving?" menchi asked, appearing beside ray. menchi took a chip out of ray's bag.

" maybe when I see someone I fancy," Ray smirked, taking a bite from the half-bitten chip she held.

Tenchi arched an eyebrow at the weird girl, "There are barely any fine gentlemen worth your time, though."

          ray blushes a deep crimson.

          as the other examiners watched in amusement, quite the rare sight to behold. " you flatter me too much, men-chan." she muttered shyly.

menchi reached for ray's head and ruffled her silver locks playfully. the silvernette scoffs at the gesture, almost instantly fixing her hair.

Buhara arrived, holding gigantic food in his hands as always. " Buha-san! ohayo~ hi."

the examiners had learnt a few Japanese phrases from ray. just basic greetings and yes or no's.

" well isn't it my favourite cullen!" he stormed over and handed ray his extra sandwich. as usual, ray accepted the kind gesture with a stiff smile.

         while ray nibbled on the sandwich, chairman Netero stumbled in, wearing the exact kimono and sandals. he chuckled slowly, " get going, it won't be long until the place fills up."

         " Netero-san." Ray greeted her with a deep bow as she claimed they were not close enough for her to be ' disrespectful.'

         the old man just gave an awkward smile and nodded. he was still not used to the formalities of the young Cullen.

         satotz walked into the room, fixing his purple suit and ensuring his moustache looked clean.

         " shall I accompany ray to the first venue," he suggested as everyone nodded their heads in agreement, satotz was the first examiner after all.

         " satotz-san." ray bowed lightly, they were closer but not close enough.

         the purple man chuckled at the weird girl, signalling her to follow him.

        ray rushed over to give menchi a big hug ( aka pressing her breasts on her face, yes, that's how tall ray is) she also gave Buhara a warm hug on his belly.

          " see you at the exam men-chan, buha-san, Lippo-san and Netero-san." she perked the corner of her lips up and chased after satotz.

            the walk to the venue was leisurely; silence fell between the two. Ray was checking her social media on her phone, looking at her family's stories and stuff.

             "  ms.- ray, are you sure that's the suitable attire for the exam." satotz coughed, evidently not liking the attention you were attracting.

              not that you noticed until you lifted your head from your phone. " ah, satotz-san, gomennn~ sorry clothes limit my movements, I'd like to be as sharp as I can today."

               he hummed in response, silence again. " how about a change of clothes?" he inquired, the perfect dad figure.

                ray opened her tiny bag (for fashion purposes) and pulled out several bikinis. " they don't take up much space either. quite convenient, don't you think?"

                he hummed again, not sure how to respond.

how they got to the underground venue was a blur. ray remembered entering a restaurant, satotz ordered food with specific demands. the cook understood the assignment and led them to a room that seemed to be a VIP room.

                What's confusing is that the room started going down and opened to a rusty underground 'sewer' and many people.

ray looked blankly at the scene before her and back at satotz. " this is the exam venue."

" here's a badge, ma'am!" a green bean, the height to your thighs, held out a badge with the number 50.

                She recognised him; he was Netero-san's secretary. he seemed to notice you too, " I see you have arrived with Satotz." he pointed out, looking towards Satotz-san.

               the silvernette took the badge and strolled past the green bean whose gaze pursued her. " though being a member of the Cullen family, I still hold particular concerns about her."

satotz was now standing stiffly next to the short bean. The greens looked up to satotz and returned his gaze to the silvernette that stood out like a sore thumb in the crowd, " I'm confident she'd pull through."

ray elegantly stepped around the crowd; attention was what she attracted. She was in her undergarments; stares lingered on her whole figure.

she didn't just have a perfect physique but also looks. the silvernette mentally scoffed; men-chan was right; people down here look like sacks of potatoes.

she was going through her social media ( she posted a selfie in the meantime.) when a sudden blood-hurtling scream was emitted a little deeper into the tunnel.

the girl wasn't all that interested, but she thought she might as well; it was boring just standing around in a group of tense people.

she wondered within the crowd, slipping through tiny cracks to get a front seat. that she did, people couldn't control their hormones, and she took that to her advantage.

there were two people, one whose arm seemingly gated away into thin air and the other who just watched in amusement.

The person who had just watched looked coldly at the person from whom he had supposedly detached a limb.

              ray perks her eyebrows in amusement, " what do we have here? someone that looks decent in this crowd of monkeys!" her blue eyes seemed to brighten as she stared intently.

                   the man shifted his golden yellow orbs to meet Ray's ocean-blue optics as if on cue. She challenged him as if something trampled with her heartstrings, standing taller and staring more intently.

                as if responding to her challenge, the corner of his thin lips curled upwards as his optics shone brightly.

               though the moment was short-lived as the man began shouting, much to Ray's displeasure. losing interest, she clicked away, not forgetting to flip her silver locks as she turned away.

                she once again let the screen of her little device captivate her, almost bumping into someone in front of her.

               she glared upwards with her inhumane speed; what she saw was beyond ordinary. A pale-skinned, bald man with golden needles sticking out of his head.

               she twirls with a piece of her silver locks, inspecting him head to toe as he seems to have done the same, taking a bit longer in certain places.

               satisfied with the inspection and her deduction, she grinned widely, "Why, you are a beautiful young man." the man's slightly widened eyes seemed to affirm her theory.

                she clicked away again, already missing the mellowness of her bed; what had she gotten herself into?

               she tugged on her bikini; having big data was a struggle.

               " oi."

                she smiles snuggly upon said voice, spinning towards it stiffly though the person remains composed as if expecting that reaction.

                  " kill-kill~ it's been a great decade~!" Ray practically suffocated the poor boy in her big tatas. The boy groaned in disagreement.

                  after a long time, sensing the weakening breathing of the boy, Ray let go.

                  he took massive dramatic breaths, panting and choking and making gurgling noises. Ray huffed, "Shush it, kill-kill, people would kill just to experience that; I gave it to you for free; shouldn't you be one cloud-mine right now?"

                " keep those disgusting thoughts to yourself ray I'm a 12-year-old kid, you groomer." he snapped back, crossing his arms as his cheeks flushed with red.

   she smirks mischievously, " you enjoyed it though," she nears him, eyes glimmering with danger, " your heartbeat says it all."

he flushed even redder, tsking as he forced her face away, " you vampires are so fucking creepy; ever heard of privacy?" he retorted weakly.

ray smiles tenderly snapping pictures of his reddened face.

" right, serious mode now. your old hag caught me sneaking in and made me promise to take care of you, so I guess I'm stuck with you now." he lamented, making the gloomiest expression he could.

" Well, you have only got yourself to blame, don't you Hm? to have sucked so badly at sneaking." she grinned darkly, sending shivers down the boy's spine.

" Killua! I have finally found you; you were gone so quickly I didn't-...."

ray turns her optics coldly at the newcomer, a kid, around Killua' sage she presumed. kids' got balls.

" a-ah, I'm sorry, I told you I was finding someone, right? Yeah, well, it's her." He pointed lazily at the silvernette, who looked as cold as ice.

She emotionlessly inspected the bunch in front of her, her bright blue orbs. Scanning their every feature, she looked like a statue with moving eyes.

                 " hey killua, is your friend over there alright?"

                 the other boy who seemed to be friends with killua looked nervous. Ray blinked at the other two behind the boy.

                   the man with glasses appears to be extra invested in a particular area of hers as she scoffs silently. what kind of friends has kill kill made?

                " e..em hi! I'm Gon Freeces!" the boy grinned, his bright white teeth exposed. ray smiled slightly and gave him a curt nod. Gon turned to Killua with a confused expression, confused as to why ray refused to shake his hand.

                 Killua gave him an apologetic smile and raised his hands, signalling he didn't know either.

                   Ray sighed, " ray cullen, pleasure to meet you." that raised a few eyebrows, the bunch were confused with the strange language the girl just spoke.

she scanned around the dubious expression for a second before realising her mistake, " sorry, it is a pleasure to meet you....Gon?" she lightly smirked.

Killua just facepalmed.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

519K 17.1K 43
"สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ. ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„แดสŸแดแดœส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สœแดสŸแด… แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด." "แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ?" "ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด ษชษด...
344K 8.8K 125
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด" โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ: ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜๐˜น๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
10.3K 305 31
๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘”๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 22 6
๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š“๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...