๐”๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ โœฟ ๐๐€ ๐‰๐€๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By jisungiespace

โœฟ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โœฟ"๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„, ๐™ธ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ด๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š„๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฐ." More

โœฟ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฟ
โœฟ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฟ
โœฟ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โœฟ
โœฟ1
โœฟ2
โœฟ3
โœฟ4
โœฟ5
โœฟ6
โœฟ7
โœฟ8
โœฟ9
โœฟ11
โœฟ12
โœฟ13
โœฟ14
โœฟ15
โœฟ16
โœฟ17
โœฟ18
โœฟ19
โœฟ20
โœฟ21
โœฟ22
โœฟ23
โœฟ24
โœฟ25
โœฟ26
โœฟ27
โœฟ28
โœฟ29
โœฟ30
โœฟ31
โœฟ32
โœฟ33
โœฟ34
โœฟ35
โœฟ36
โœฟ37
โœฟ38
โœฟ39
โœฟ40
โœฟ41
โœฟ42
โœฟ43
โœฟ44
โœฟ45
โœฟ46
โœฟ47
โœฟ48
โœฟ49
โœฟ50
โœฟ51
โœฟ52
โœฟ53
โœฟ54
โœฟ55
โœฟ56
โœฟ57
โœฟ58
โœฟ59
โœฟ60
โœฟ61
โœฟ62
โœฟ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โœฟ
โœฟ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“โœฟ

โœฟ10

2.4K 108 228
By jisungiespace

I'm in love with a fairytale~

9:30 p.m.

"Woah~ Your restaurant looks amazing", Jeno said as he took his seat along with Jaemin.

"You named it after the song that we wrote together in high school?", the blonde-haired male asked.

"Yes. Please don't tease me for that", Renjun said as he kept the tray full of different foods.

"That is dripping dripping dripping love~", Haechan sang which reminded everyone of their old school days. It was a song they wrote for the Annual Talent Competition. The seven of them took part in the competition as a band and left the judges and audience speechless with the lyrics.

"Ahhh the lyrics. What high were we on?" Chenle asked being embarrassed.

"It feels good to sit all together like high school days. I'm glad you all came especially our little Jaerin." The older Chinese flashed a friendly smile at the toodler sitting in between her father and her favourite uncle.

"Really... She is so cute~" Haechan extended his hands and squeezed the air instead of her in adoration.

"Jaerin. Say hello to your uncles", the father said in a sweet voice.

"Hello~ I heard a lot about you when I was in America. I saw your pictures too."

"Can you recognize them?", Jeno asked, leaning down to see her face.

"Yes. That's Uncle Chan Chan", she said, pointing at the tanned boy.

Haechan clapped and cooed, "Aww she calls me Chan Chan."

The little one giggled and continued, "Uncle Junnie, Uncle Lele!" She later added, looking at Jisung, "I can't call you uncle. You look like a kid. Daddy calls you baby too."

Jisung's mouth fell wide open. "A baby is calling me baby?!" Chenle was laughing and clapping beside him as the younger gave him a side eye.

"But you are still older. I will call you Uncle Jisung."

Jisung flashed his gummy smile and pinched her cheek lightly. "I just can't help. She looks so much like you", he said looking at her father.

"Really? Do you look like me?", the twenty-one-year old asked the toodler.

She cutely nodded. "Yes. I look like you, Daddy!!! And also like Mama!!"

A sudden silence took over as everyone was looking at only one guy, Jaemin who was avoiding their eyes. He then laughed away and in order to change the topic, he said, "Hey Renjun, you opened a restaurant and didn't give any tagline?"

"Right", Jeno agreed.

"Is it really necessary? Not all business have it", the owner of Drippin' replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"No no let me tell you. I thought of something. 'When money is in your grip, come to Drippin'." Chenle proudly smiled at himself.

"No no I have a great one. No holiday trip? Relax. Come here to Drip."

"Yahh!! This is a restaurant not a resort", the chef said to the youngest male.

"Now listen to my one. Your girlfriend likes to strip? Take her out to drip." Haechan winked and took a sip of water from the glass.

"What?" Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"Woah~ Lee Haechan, you never changed. You still read those magazines right?", Jeno questioned with wide eyes.

The ash-purplish haired guy rubbed his nape, letting out a chuckle.

"Listen if I use these tag lines, my business will flop for sure."

That time, the bell hung on the door made a sound, indicating someone came. All of their attention went to the door and a man in a blue hoodie, jeans and a brown beanie on his head, entered. He was wearing round glasses and put off his mask, revealing his face. "Hey guys, I'm not too late right?"

The boys cheerfully said in unison, "Mark!"

"MARK LEE!!!", Jaerin raised her hands up and shouted his name.

The man named Mark took a seat at the long table with his old friends. "Sorry. I had an online fansign event today." He inhaled some air and then drank a glass of water that Renjun served for him.

"Who did you bark for, today?", Haechan jokingly inquired.

"I didn't bark today." He giggled and then leaned his back on the backrest. "But I had to do aegyo ugh! I hate aegyo."

"But you are naturally cute", Chenle smiled, his eyes disappearing and caressed the older's hair.

"Being an idol must be hard", Jeno said, cutting the meat.

"Yes it is but I love this life. I mean yes someday I get like two hours of sleep but still when I hear my fans' cheers, I want to work harder", the Canadian answered back with a grin.

"Are you really Mark Lee?", a baby voice spoke up.

Mark looked down infront of him and saw a little girl looking at him with sparkles in her eyes. He let out a small giggle and sweetly said, "Yes, Jaerin. I'm Mark Lee. You know me?"

"She is a fan of yours", the muscular male told.

"Woah! Really?" His eyes widened, couldn't believe the fact that a three-year-old was his fan.

"Yes. I'm a child~", she sang a line of his latest single.

"Wow~ Jaerin is my youngest fan then."

"Hehe", she giggled, flashing her small teeth.

"As you know Jaemin, I'm always free so you can send Jaerin to me and I'll gladly babysit her", Haechan gave a proposal.

"No! Never! With Rin's naughtiness and Haechan being Haechan, you two will form a dangerous duo." The blonde male shook his head, while cutting the cooked meat with the knife and fork.

"Daddy! Meat!!" The kid opened her mouth and Jaemin fed her.

"Hey! Don't say like that. I'm not gonna be a bad influence."

"Can't take risk." He shrugged. "Do you even know how to take care of kids?"

"How hard will it be?" The tanned male furrowed his brows.

"Oh Lord! Don't even ask!", Jeno exclaimed with a sigh.

"Here is more food!" Renjun put the dishes with the help of Yangyang on the table. "Let's dig in."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Next day.

The boss and the secretary came out of the company as the staffs bowed to him. They were waiting outside, waiting for the car to arrive. After two minutes, a red open-roof car appeared as the driver came out and handed the keys to the owner.

"Oh? We will be going by your car?, the female asked.

"Yes. I don't like riding any other car", he said, spinning the key around his index finger and opened the door for her to sit on the passenger seat.

She was confused. "You will be driving?"

"Ofcourse. Now c'mon on." He gestured her to take her seat.

She awkwardly sat down as her eyes followed him going to the other side of the car and sitting beside her.

"We have to arrive in thirty minutes to meet our client", she informed her, looking at the time on her phone.

"Don't worry babe. We will reach in no time."

Eunseo snapped her head at his direction with wide eyes. "I-I'm not your babe, Sir", she reminded him.

He faced her and leaned forward. With a smirk, he replied, "But soon you will be."

The way he said it in his goddamn deep voice did something to her. His same peachy scent was lingering under her nose sending her to a dreamland.

Jaemin looked infront and started the car. "Put on your seatbelt because this ride is gonna be fun." His grip on the steering wheel tightened.

She snapped out of her own world and exclaimed, "Wait what?! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She let out a scream as the car started moving in a sudden fast speed.

When they finally arrived the meeting place, she came out of the car, hand rested on her chest as she felt her heart was going to come out in any minute. She look at her phone and saw that they had arrived only in fifteen minutes. "That was fast but why did it feel like a long ass ride?", she mumbled to herself. "Ugh my hair!!!" She started to comb her messy hair with her fingers.

"Miss Lee." That same deep voice startled her as she hopped and turned around.

"Yes Sir."

"Shall we go inside?"

"Yeah. Sure."

After one hour in the meeting and eating lunch side by side in a fancy restaurant with the client, Jaemin and the older man shook their hands and went to their own ways.

"Thankfully we got the deal. Graffitti's anniversary event will be amazing this time", she squealed in excitement.

The male let out a chuckle. "Let's go back."

"Can I drive?", she asked.

"Why?"

"I mean it doesn't look good if a boss drives when his secretary is with him."

"Oh really? Sure if you want to." He threw the keys at her but she fortunately managed to catch it.

'Because I don't wanna die so soon.' She looked at the key chain and it was a pink Barbie one. The girl suppressed a laugh and sat on the driver's seat, inserting key. "You like Barbie?"

"Huh? Oh..." He felt embarrassed. "I don't but someone else told me to use it."

"Really? Can I ask who?"

"Uhhh someone special", he told as he just couldn't tell her that his daughter insisted him to use the Barbie keychain.

She nodded and started the car. 'Oh someone special I see.'

"You know you are the first person whom I had let drive my car", he said, relaxing in his seat as the wind slowly blew past him.

She threw a smile at him. "Then I should say that I feel lucky."

After a while, she took a turn and entered a quiet neighbourhood.

Jaemin looked around at the unfamiliar place. "Where are we going?"

"I took a short cut", she beamed and then stopped infront of a particular house.

The blonde looked at his right and saw the somewhat familiar bungalow.

"I used to come here to learn drawing till high school. I really liked the teacher. He used to teach the children with so much care. Today I came here after so many years actually." Her lips curled up, reminiscing about the old moments spent in this place.

He looked at her and then back to the grey house. 'She also used to come here? Now everything's clear. I was right from the start' He faced her again. 'You are the one. Never thought to meet you again like this, Lee Eunseo.'

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

"What are you doing in Hawaii?", Jaemin asked, astonished to see his father wearing a beach hat, sunglasses and a pink flower garland around his neck.

"Chilling, my son." Doyoon showed the beach view through the video call.

"Wow~ I'm jealous. You are living your life, Dad."

The man laughed through the screen. "Your time will also come. For now work hard."

"Yes..."

"By the way, did Miss Lee said you about the France Fashion Event?"

"Hmm nope."

"Oh then ask her for details. Oh my coconut came. Bye! Talk to you later."

"Bye Dad! Enjoy!"

As soon as the call ended, the secretary entered his office.

"Oh Miss Lee, what is France Fashion Event?"

"Oh we just got the invitation email. I was about to say you. It is an event where models, fashion designers, owners of the famous fashion brands are invited. Graffitti has been getting an invitation for four years in a row. This time you will be going instead of your father."

"Where are we going?"

"Paris."

PARIS HERE WE COME!

Hello friends!!! I opened an insta account @/_drippin.__
I, along with my friend will be posting edits and reels about my stories, kpop (nct mainly) and kdramas too. We may write small imagines too and also posts related to books. But mainly I want to interact with my lovely readers more. So, if you want you can follow us. Thank you<3

NCT DREAM CONCERT OHOY!!! LET'S GO!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)
126K 3.6K 23
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ." ยฐ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญยฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
450K 14.3K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." โ™š ส€แดสแด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ™š started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21