The walker demon - Allen Walk...

Rafaelzan1 द्वारा

Allen Walker has been many things in his life, a circus sidekick, a clown sidekick, a son, an exorcist, a Noa... अधिक

The end of a war - Part 1.
The end of a war - Part 2

the approaching end

227 5 0
Rafaelzan1 द्वारा

Hey guys, new writer here, I had some stories in my head, but I was always lazy to go through with it, but I finished my college exams and passed, so with this free time I decided to turn my hobby of reading fanfics into a hobby of reading and write fanfics from time to time, and the story that was in my head and decided to put it on paper is "The walker Demon", I love D gray man and I went through a helltaker addict phase, so I thought of this story to bring the two.

Warning: D gray man that I'm going to use is an ending invented by me, because the manga is not over yet, the D gray man character that will appear more will be Allen as the protagonist of this story, I have ideas of other characters appearing more for the forward in the story but not for a while and Helltaker will be set more in hell, that I can use Hazbin hotel ideas to customize helltaker hell, they will go to earth later in the story.

With that said I do not own any of the original works, D gray man is by author Katsura Hoshino and published by Jump Square and Helltaker was developed by vanripper. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bla bla" - speak normal.

"bla bla" - speak in thought.

"bla bla" - demonic speech and narration of beelzebub.

english is not my main language - Speak in languages other than English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - Europe.

In a place in Europe it was possible to see from afar smoke and chaos occurring in the city, destroyed buildings, rubble on the streets and destruction on all sides, and around the city there were flying creatures of different shapes, some were humanoid while others not so much, these creatures they were akuma, beings created by the millennium earl using human souls trapped in dark matter machines, to destroy humanity.

It was possible to see several strange shapes flying through the ras shooting purple blasts and exploding various parts of the city, these were level 1 akuma.

Level 1 Akuma were all the same and the weakest of the akuma power scale, they are floating beings without legs or arms, only with cannons protruding from their appendages, which even though they are the weakest, they represent a mortal danger to any ordinary human. and even more danger in large numbers.

Scattered around the city were smaller and more humanoid beings flying around the city, using different powers to spread destruction, these were level 2 and 3 akuma.

Level 2 and 3 akuma are much more powerful beings than level 1 akuma, because in addition to all their attributes being greatly enhanced at each level, when an akuma evolves to level 2 they become capable of using unique powers, which are enlarged when they evolve to level 3, their appearance changes a lot from level 1, being generally somewhat humanoid, but with each being different from the other.

At this time a building was destroyed by a giant figure with a dark star on its forehead, this was a 3.5 akuma, an akuma made for destruction using its high size, being the biggest akuma in the millennium earl army, however they were far from the greatest dangers.

Semi-humanoid figures were seen flying around the city, although in much smaller numbers than the other akuma, these were the ones who possessed the greatest capacity for mass destruction, these creatures had completely chalk-white skin, disproportionate limbs, one of their arms. was similar to a revolving heavy machine gun that fired several dark matter bullets per second, they had twisted wings, and they had a disproportionate anatomy, with exposed ribs and protruding bellies, with stars marked on their bellies, these figures appeared to be a satirical shape and twisted idea of how angels would be portrayed, these were level 4 akuma.

Level 4 Akuma were the elite of the millennium earl's army, the deadliest, toughest, and most destructive akuma in his army, being souls that were completely twisted into dark matter machines.

Although the city was being destroyed, few people were actually on its streets, and these people could be seen fighting back the attacks of the akuma with varying powers, some with their bare hands, while others used their powers at long distance, and in points of the city. it was possible to see giant glowing beings, similar to angel sculptures, fighting against level 3.5 akuma, and smaller sculptures fighting various akuma.

These combatants were exorcists of the dark order, an order created to fight akumas and end the threat of the millennium earl, using their weapons capable of destroying akumas and fighting the deadly dark matter, which are 109 parts of a divine substance called Innocence, which was washed away during the Great Flood, and people who can use anti-Akuma weapons from Innocence. 

"Exorcists" growled a level 4 akuma, pointing its machine gun arm at a group of exorcists on the streets, and loaded its dark matter bullets, but when the creature was about to fire, it was hit by a powerful kick from above that sent the akuma flying through the air and crashing into a destroyed building.

The kick had been delivered by a young woman, this woman had a pair of red boots made with her own blood and her innocence, these boots seemed to be able to allow the woman to walk on the air itself as if it were solid ground, in addition to the boots. the young woman had a pink skirt that went down to her knees, with a pair of shorts under the skirt, with the upper part of her clothes being composed of the exorcist uniform with the predominant colors of black, with red details (uniform of D gray  man hallow).

The woman's hair was medium down to just past her shoulders and was a dark green color, the woman's skin was light white and she had violet colored eyes, this young woman is Lenalee lee, an experienced exorcist who was in the black order. since her youth, being part of the European branch along with her brother, in addition to the clothes being worn, the young woman had a bandage on the left side of her cheek and some bandages around her squares, but she seemed to be in good condition to fight.

"They seem endless, I've never seen so many level 4's in one place before" Lenalee said wiping the sweat from her forehead, keeping her eyes on the city in chaos, when suddenly level 4 exploded from the rubble flying towards her. 

Lenalee prepared for the confrontation, but when level 4 would reach her, the creature was wrapped in several threads that prevented the akuma from moving, seeing that Lenalee took advantage of the creature's stunned state to deliver a decisive blow.

Her boots glowed and Lenalee pirouetted in the air to increase the power of the attack, generating a large current of air around her, when the powerful kick hit the akuma, the trapped level 4 was cut by the kick with the power of a razor of wind, his limbs weakened by the cut being completely torn apart by the wires that held him, and finally exploding in energy, freeing the souls trapped in the earl's machine.

After the closest threat was dealt with Lenalee turned to see the person who had helped her, recognizing the other exorcist immediately.

 "Marie!!!", she yelled moving towards the man.This was a man who looked to be in his 30s, he is tall, about 2 meters tall, with dark skin and a pair of ear plugs attached to his ears, he wore the standard exorcist uniform, with a pair of gloves that had wires coming out of them, being her weapon of innocence.

This man is Noise Marie, a European branch exorcist, who works alongside General Tiedoll, and a close friend of the European branch exorcist group, and with a close eye you could tell his eyes are unfocused, because Marie is blind, using his headphones to widen his hearing and be more efficient in combat.

"Lenalee." Marie said calmly, flashing a slight smile to her friend, even in such a chaotic situation, "I see you're fine, that's good."

"Yeah, I'm fine, but shouldn't you be with Kanda fighting Mercym in the east?" Leanlee asked happy to see Marie, but worried about not seeing Kanda with him.

"He is fine, it was a tough fight, but together we managed to defeat the akumas in the east and finish the noah, although not without some problems" said Marie, grimacing at the end remembering the exorcists and order members lost in the confrontation, "Kanda is here cleaning part of the city so we can have a clear path to take the wounded."

Lenalee breathed a sigh of relief knowing that her friend was alive, and used this moment of peace to look at the city around her "It's a good thing we were able to evacuate the city's civilians before combat, it would be much worse if the civilians were involved."

"Yes, although even without the civilians the fight is already in chaos, but that was to be expected from the final battle, the count was expected to concentrate all his akuma in one place, now that there are only a few noahs left." Marie said focusing on the sounds of battle around the two of them, "The only noahs left to be eliminated are the earl, the dream noah road, Jasdevi, Toraido, Maitora, Lulu Bell and..." Marie stopped talking when she was about to quote the last remaining noah, when saw Lenalee's face change to a slight grimace.

"The fourteenth..." Lenalee said with a sad tone, but quickly changed her face to determined, "But I believe in Allen-kun, so we have to do our best, and when the time comes, we'll work it out together. " Lenalee said with determined eyes, "We'd better get together with the others to eliminate the akuma then we're almost done with this war!!"

Marie opened a bigger smile on her stoic face, seeing that Lenalee didn't let herself be shaken and was so determined, it filled him with determination, his smile diminished as he heard a group of level 1, 2 and 3 akuma coming towards the 2, both prepared for combat...Until Marie's smile returned to her face as he recognized a familiar sound nearby.

"Fire Stamp: Hellfire and Ash!!!" A voice was heard nearby, and a large fiery serpent came out of the vicinity of a building, engulfing the group of akumas, who were only able to let out one final scream before being incinerated by the flames.

When the fire died down, the figure responsible for the fire was on top of the rubble where the fire snake had come from, holding a gigantic bartelo with red kanji glowing on the hammer's tips.

The figure was a young man, in his 20s, about 1.85 meters tall, he wore the standard exorcist uniform, with a bandana and an eye patch and his visible eye was a light green color, which covered his right eye, he had a hair red haired up, he had some bandages covering his arms and had some scratches on his face, this man is Lavi Bookman, an exorcist of the order and a Bookman, people responsible for learning and recording the whole history of the war between the black order and the millennium earl.

"Lavi!!!" Lenalee screamed at the sight of her red-haired friend, starting to run so she could get a better look, along with Marie following behind her.

"Hey Lenalee, hey Marie, did you miss me? I just couldn't stay out of the most important battle of the war against the earl." Lavi said climbing down from the rubble of the building and heading towards her friends with a big smile on her face.

Only to fly backwards, losing his balance as Lenalee ran him over in a crushing embrace, leaving Lavi breathless with the impact and force of Lenalee's embrace, and even out of breath Lavi gave a small smile as she hugged back, patting Lenalee on the back, "Good to see you again too Lenalee" he said.

"Hmm" Lenalee said smiling and nodding as she loosened her hold on Lavi, releasing him so he could shake Marie's hand.

"It's good to see you well Marie" Lavi said squeezing the taller man's hand, with a smile on her face, "If you're here, that means..." Lavi said, her smile fading as she waited for her response. Marie.

Marie nodded, calming her friend, "Noah Maushyma has been defeated, and Kanda is over here helping to clear the streets to make it easier for us to take the wounded, while General Tiedoll is helping to combat the number of akumas," Marie said, leaving Lavi relaxed. knowing that his friend and the kind general were fine, "And if you're here I imagine things worked out for you too, right?" Marie said expecting a positive response from Lavi, a slight nervousness in her voice.

Still with a straight face, Lavi nodded, "Yes, Wisely and Sheril are gone, me, the old panda, me, general sokaro, old panda, Krory and Miranda managed to finish them off and get out of there, Miranda and krory are fine, general sokaro was wounded, but that doesn't seem to have bothered him to come to the fight, and the old panda... he got worse, but he's still alive, with the wounded," Lavi said with a grimace, hoping her mentor would get better, knowing that despite his age the senior Bookman was too stubborn to just die, so close to the end of the war, but even though he was depressed, Lavi didn't miss the way Marie relaxed when she heard that Miranda was okay, letting a small smile cross her face, knowing those two were closer than just friends.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, and with this battle over, I'm sure he'll be able to retire peacefully Lavi." Lenalee said, putting a hand on her friend's shoulder to comfort him.

Lavi smiled and nodded at her, knowing she was right, "Yes, this old panda will be able to retire, and live with all the books he wants in the order library, as a librarian who doesn't let anyone talk in the library, he always seemed to have a vocation for it." Lavi said with a laugh, imagining her mentor as a librarian, with reading glasses and behind the library counter, telling people inside the library to shut up.

Marie and Lenalee smiled at their friend's joke, seeing that he was already back to his usual self.

"But man, this fight is crazy, there are people fighting on every corner, and I've never fought so many akumas in one day" Lavi said putting her hands behind her head, looking at the city in chaos with the fight between exorcists and akumas, "Do any of you have any idea where the earl might be in the midst of this?" Lavi asked, turning to her friends.

However, before any of them could speak, in the sky of the city, above any building, there was a great noise of shock, as if there was an explosion, with a great light illuminating the night sky in a flash, and when that flash ceased , in the sky where before there was an empty place, now there were two large structures colliding with each other, as if they were in conflict, structures that resembled two large flying cities, extremely similar to each other, colliding with each other.

Every fight in the city seemed to pause for a moment to watch the two structures collide in the night sky in amazement, until the akuma returned to attack the exorcists with more fervor, with the exorcists fighting back.

"I think I have a pretty good idea where he might be," Marie said, hands over her ears, grimacing at the loud bang caused by the appearance of the floating cities.

"No kidding, it's the chests, the black chest and the white chest, if the earl is here somewhere, it has to be there, in the black chest, but if the white chest is here..." I washed it off, stopping to speak when her eyes widened in realization, when she realized what that meant.

"Allen-kun is here!", Lenalee said, shocked by the appearance of the arks in the sky above the city, and ready to propel herself with her boots towards the sky, about to head towards the colliding flying cities, only to to be held by Marie's hand on her shoulder.

"Wait Lenalee, we need to plan first, especially if the earl is upstairs." Marie said, with a serious face.

"But..." Lenalee said, eager to head towards the arks, clearly worried about Allen, even more so that he might be fighting the earl alone.

"He's right Lena, we have to meet with the others" Lavi said, placing a hand on Lenalee's other shoulder to stop her from flying into the sky.

At this moment, a small winged creature, similar to a bat, came flying towards the trio of exorcists, the small creature had a giant eye where it would be its face, this was a golem of the dark order, an artificial being used by exorcists to communicate with others. distance.

"Exorcists Lavi Bookman, Lenalee Lee and Noisy Marie must come to the makeshift plant where the wounded are being treated," came the voice of the golem, a voice the trio of exorcists recognized as the voice of Komui Lee, Lenalee's brother.

"Ni-san!!" Lenalee said as she heard her brother's voice leave the golem, "But the white ark is here, that means Allen-kun is here, and he's probably up against the earl and the other noahs above, we need to help him! !" Lenalee exclaimed, worried about Allen being alone.

"I know Lenalee, and that's exactly why I need you here, we're ignoring Leverrier's orders not to interfere, we need you to meet here with the others." Komui's voice came from the golem, reassuring her younger sister as to why she needed them to gather at the makeshift headquarters in the city.

Recognizing Komui's intent, the trio of exorcists exchanged glances with each other and nodded, determined to get to the makeshift headquarters as quickly as possible.

"We're on our way Komui, should we look for the others?" Lavi said, asking if they should look for the other members of their group of friends.

"That's not necessary, other golems have found the others, Kanda is already nearby, krory and Mirando are coming here along with Timothy, Link and jhony are also here, they have important information about Allen." Komui said informing the exorcists of the current situation.

Hearing this the group nodded and started moving towards the makeshift black order center in the city, where the wounded were taken, stopping to help a group of exorcists who were fighting akuma on the way there, also helping to take the wounded in. towards the center. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - makeshift black order center.

It is possible to see the trio of exorcists along with some wounded approaching a kind of entrance that led to a series of stairs, which led to the underground, like a kind of bunker.

Marie was carrying an unconscious dark-haired male exorcist on her back, while Lavi and Lenalee helped a blonde female exorcist walk towards the bunker.

At the entrance of the bunker it was possible to see figures that seemed to be on a kind of guard at the entrance, all dressed in the uniforms of the black order.

Along with these people was a tall man, about 1.80 meters tall, he appeared to be in his 20s, he had long dark, slightly bluish hair that was tied in a ponytail that went down to the bottom. from the back, he had blue eyes and also wore a male exorcist uniform, however his had different characteristics, indicating his rank being that of an exorcist general, exorcists that his resonances with their innocence reached the apex of 100% resonance, this man carrying a sheathed katana, which he held tightly in his left hand, this man is the second-generation exorcist, Kanda yu.

When Kanda turned and saw the familiar trio of exorcists helping a pair of exorcists get to the bunker, he turned to inform the guards to prepare to open the entrance and call for medical help for the exorcists, after the guards went to carry out the exorcist general's orders. , Kanda started walking towards the approaching group. 

"Bring those two inside." Kanda told the group that he was approaching with the two injured exorcists.

"Coming Yu!!" Lavi exclaimed jokingly at her friend, knowing he didn't like it when he called him by his first name.

And he got the desired goal when a vein appeared on Kanda's forehead, as he scowled angrily at the eyepatch exorcist, who only smiled at his friend's annoyance.

Before Lavi could play one more prank on the annoyed samurai, he heard a laugh from his side, he turned his head to the left to see the female exorcist letting out a small laugh at the joke between her friends, Lavi smiled seeing that it had been able to make the blonde exorcist laugh and took advantage of this moment to better see her features.

She had blonde hair tied in a ponytail that went down to the middle of her back, with bangs that framed her face, although her hair was a little messy from the battle that went through, it was still impressive the shine that her hair exuded and how beautiful she looked, she possessed a pair of light blue eyes that looked bright despite the fatigue that came from the prolonged battle in the city, she wore a female exorcist uniform like Lenalee's, although her skirt was black and a little longer. , she also wore a choker that had a green gem at its center, which appeared to be her innocence.

Lavi stopped looking when she saw that the female exorcist had finished laughing and turned to him with a delicate smile on her face, looking at him with her light blue eyes, Lavi slightly looked away as her cheeks flushed slightly, breaking into a small smile as well.

"Happy to get you to give such a beautiful smile miss, your beautiful laugh cheers me up in this battle, especially considering that this angry samurai will try to cut me off as soon as you are at a safe distance." Lavi said jokingly, trying to get another laugh out of the blonde exorcist, looking at Kanda looking at him with a vein in her forehead.

He was successful when the blonde exorcist laughed again beside him, "Well that would be a shame, a very lively person like you is at fault in situations like this, maybe you'd better not stray too far from me, to prevent the general there cut you." The young woman responded to Lavi's joke, earning a surprised look from the red-haired exorcist, before he cracked a smile and chuckled, his cheeks flushed at the last part said by the woman.

"Well I might like that idea, maybe when this battle is over I can go hide from him with you." Lavi said continuing her flirtation, "she has a beautiful voice" ,he can't help but think, until he heard a forced cough in front of them from Kanda who had arrived in the group and was looking an irritated as usual.

Lavi gave Kanda a nervous smile and seemed to remember that they had more company, turning to see Lenalee next to the blonde exorcist giving them both an amused smile and further to the left was Marie giving them a knowing smile, as relaxed as Lavi was. be it with his flirting, he felt shy at that moment, being observed flirting by his friends, probably because the young woman had flirted back at him.

At this point Kanda decided to speak, cutting the situation, "Come inside, the gate is being opened, the medical team should be coming to get these two and take them to the medical wing", Kanda said walking to lead the group inside the bunker. .

The group continued following Kanda inside, taking a look at the Bunker that served as the makeshift headquarters of the order in the city, inside the underground bunker there were walls and a metal roof, which formed a large corridor that had several doors along it, with several people walking it central from one side to the other.

"Too many people here." Lenalee said seeing the commotion of people underground.

Kanda silently nodded to her, before turning to the front leading the group, "Yes, we have the medical team, along with the support and research divisions down here, that plus the injured who need medical attention, we're going to the control wing where Komui is with the others." Kanda said looking ahead, making his way through the sea of people in the hallways.

As the group was approaching the control ward, they encountered a medical group that had a stretcher and a wheelchair.

"Sir!! we are here to take the wounded to the medical ward" said the doctor in charge of the group reporting to Kanda, he was wearing a white coat and a black order armband.

Kanda sat down for the trio of friends, with Marie letting the medical team get the exorcist off his back onto the stretcher, while Lavi and Lenalee left the blonde exorcist in the hands of the nurses who sat her in the wheelchair because of her injured leg. .

Before Lavi turned away from her, the blonde exorcist, she grabbed the sleeve of his coat and made him look at her, meeting his gaze with a beautiful smile on her face.

"I hope you keep your word to come see me after this is all over sir" she said blushing slightly, but not taking her gaze from Lavi's visible eye.

Lavi blushed at the fact that the blonde exorcist was taking the flirtation forward, but he wouldn't pass up the chance to go ahead with a flirtation, considering this was the final battle, if all went well.

"If I had to fight a whole war just to meet you, it would be worth it missy", Lavi said flirting with the blonde exorcist returning the smile, "I'm a man of my word, after all this mess is over I'll find you for me hide from this angry samurai here next to me miss, or my name is not Lavi Bookman.", the red-haired exorcist said holding the young woman's hand.

Satisfied with the redhead's answer, the blonde exorcist squeezed his hand, "Well, I'll hold you on this, my name is Sara by the way, Sara Martin", she said giving him a nod before letting go of his hand and being led by the medical team for treatment.

Lavi stood looking at the figure of the young woman pulling away in her wheelchair, still feeling the tingle in her hand from where she'd squeezed "Sara Martin, a pretty name." he thought, still stunned by the events...

Until a sheathed katana hit the back of her head, cutting through her thoughts, Lavi rubbed the back of her head turning to see an angry Kanda, a Lenalee, and a Marie with knowing smiles on their faces after witnessing this scene, making Lavi feel shy again. .

"Did you just flirt with you stupid rabbit?" Kanda said with a vein popping out of his forehead, tired of witnessing the red-haired exorcist flirt.

"Uh yeah, uh, ehh", Lavi made echoing sounds still processing what happened, "Did you guys see what just happened?" he said hoping his friends would confirm what had just happened.

Lenalee let out a light laugh at her friend's confusion, along with Marie who widened her smile and shook her head before saying with a smile "I may not have seen Lavi, but I heard very well, it seems very clear to me."

"Uh..", Lavi repeated the incoherent sound, processing the joke told by his blind friend, "Is that what I think it was?", he said, astonished.

"Yes idiot bunny, you just set a date for after the battle, now you can process this while we walk to find Komui and the others?" Kanda said impatiently to get to the control wing soon, exasperated at how long the redhead was taking to process the meeting he'd just arranged.

"Date? I have a date!! I finally found my soulmate guys!", the redhead said excitedly, walking behind the group moving towards the control wing.

Marie shook her head with a smile on her face at her friend's excitement, Lenalee smiled happily for her friend and Kanda continued walking towards the group's destination, letting out an exasperated huff at the situation created at such an important moment in the battle, but secretly glad his friends keep their morale high. 

After walking some more, the group finally reached the control wing, standing in front of a metal door that was at the end of one of the underground bunker's corridors.

When they opened the door, it was possible to see a large room, full of technological devices everywhere, with communicators and radios, along with large screens and monitors present on the walls of the room, which convey the vision of the various golems scattered around the city to assist in the control. of the battle taking place across the city, with several people from the support and science division working to communicate with people on the battlefield.

One of these people was an adult male who appeared to be in his 30s, he was about 1.9 meters tall, he wore a white uniform with golden details (Komui uniform in D gray man hallow) along with a white beret and a pair of glasses on his face, he had fair skin and dark hair, with dark eyes, this man is Komui lee, Lenalee's brother and chief director of the European branch of the black order and perhaps the most striking thing about him is the fact that he to be wearing flip-flops in the environment where everyone wore shoes.

He was talking to a man who had spiky sandy hair and a goatee on his chin, he has gray eyes and wears a white coat, he looked to be in his early 30s, and he had a clipboard in his hand talking to Komui , this man is Reever Wenhamm, a member of the Black Order and the current head of the Science Section of the European Branch, as well as leader of Division One of the Science Section.

Both seemed to be concentrating on their conversation, until Komui turned to see the newcomers, immediately stopping the conversation and running towards the group.

"Lenalee-chaaann!!!" Komui screamed launching himself towards his younger sister for a hug, only to receive a kick that sent him falling backwards to the ground from his sister.

"Ni-san now is not the time for hugs, we have to plan to go to the arks colliding in the sky." Lenalee said, huffing at her brother's antics, which everyone was used to by now. 

"Well, at least we have some normalcy in all this chaos," Reever said, shaking his head at the brothers' display, a smile on his face.

Komui then stands up dusting off his clothes as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, muttering about 'Lenalee-chan being so cruel', "It's good that you're all here, we called you here so we can solve the case of the arks in the sky." Komui said adjusting his glasses, with a serious face towards the group of exorcists.

The group nodded, sensing the gravity of the situation, Lenalee stepped forward to speak with her older brother.

"Ni-san and the others?" Lenalee asked, wanting to know the whereabouts of her other friends.

"They are already here, let's go to the room where they are resting." Komui said, leading the group to a side exit that led to a medium-sized meeting room, inside that room was a tall meeting table in the center, with large sofas for several people on either side of the table.

Inside the room there were people already waiting for the group to arrive.

One of them was a tall man, about 1.90 meters tall, looking to be in his 30s, he wore a standard male exorcist uniform, his hair a mixture of brown pulled back in a short ponytail, with his bangs and the front part of the hair being white, he had a pale skin and his most distinguishing feature are the larger than normal canine teeth, which seemed to come out of his mouth, this man is Arystar Krory III, an exorcist of the black order , whose parasite-type innocence is his canine teeth, which give him a vampire-like appearance.

Beside him was a beautiful woman, she is about 1.70 meters tall, appearing to be in her late 20s and early 30s, she wore a female exorcist's uniform, with a pair of well-designed gloves that cover from her hands. up to her elbows, she has brown hair tied back in a high ponytail and she has a pair of bright brown eyes, this woman is Miranda Lotto, an exorcist who was recruited by Lenalee and Allen years ago, being the only one holding a gun. non-offensive anti-akuma.

Facing the two there are three figures sitting on the other sofa, the leftmost figure is a blond man who wears his hair in a long braid that goes down to the lower part of his back, he has fair skin and two spots on his forehead, he has brown eyes and appears to be in his early 20s, he wears a red overcoat with black pants and brown shoes, he had a cup of tea in his hand while talking to the other members of the room, this man is Howard Link, a former subordinate of Central Inspector Malcolm C. Lvellie and a former member of the CROW, assigned to watch over Allen Walker.

Next to Link was a young boy, who looked to be about 13 or 14 years old, he has green hair tied in double ponytails, which goes down to the middle of his back, the young man has brown eyes and is dressed in a male uniform of exorcist, adjusted for his size, he has a green orb in the middle of his forehead, this being his innocence, this young boy is Timothy Hearst, a young exorcist who was recruited by Kanda, Allen and Link a few years ago.

And finally seated to Timothy's right was a man with curly brown hair pulled back in double ponytails, the man appears to be in his late 20s and early 30s, he wears a standard white science division lab coat, this man wears a pair of large glasses on his face that seemed to hide his eyes, that man is Johnny Gill, a member of the black order's science division and Allen's good friend.

 The group of people were talking to each other until they stopped when they saw the door open, with the group of newcomers led by Komui entering the room.

Immediately everyone stood up to greet the newcomers, with Timothy being the first to run into the group of newcomers, rushing to hug Lenalee.

"Ne-san!!" The young exorcist screamed, hugging Lenalee tightly, a hug she was happy to return to the boy she had grown up with, not least because of her being a sister figure to him as the caretaker of the orphanage and also because of Lenalee's closeness to her. Timothy's 'older brother' Allen.

"Hello Timothy, it's good to see you safe and sound.", Lenalee said hugging the teenager tightly, happy that he was alive and well after the last time they saw each other.

Timothy nodded and turned to the group that was in the room earlier, "I told you they were here, I knew I heard Komui-san screaming!!", Timothy said excitedly to the group that approached to greet the new arrivals.

"Hey!!" Komui exclaimed indignantly at what he said, with Reever putting a hand on his shoulder to calm him down, while laughing at the teenager's statement.

Miranda approached Marie with a happy smile on her face, giving him a big hug as she approached the taller man, a hug which the blind exorcist happily returned.

"Good to see you're okay Marie.", she said in her shy voice, still hugging the male exorcist tightly.

"The same here." Marie answered back, enjoying the hug with the woman he is close to.

Krory walked over and shook Lavi's hand with a smile on his face to greet his red-haired friend.

Link and Johnny approached Kanda to greet the newest exorcist general of the dark order, who had approached them in the time they spent traveling together during Allen Walker's escape from the dark order.

Komui smiled seeing the group gathering and interacting with each other, but he knew that he would have to be the one to end this meeting, taking a deep breath he clapped his hands twice with a serious face to get the attention of the group of friends, making them all turn to face he.

"I'm very happy to see everyone gathered and well, I wish I could prolong this meeting longer, but we're in a hurry unfortunately.", Komui said with a serious face, as he waited for everyone to absorb his words.

After seeing that everyone in the group was paying attention to him, Komui continued, "As you already know, the white ark and the black ark are colliding in the sky of this city right now, the dark arc is in the earl's domain as we all know, and the white ark is under the control of the renegade exorcist Allen Walker, the fact that both are colliding leads us to believe that Allen is here facing the earl and the remaining noahs in the sky.", Komui said waiting for the information to sink in the people of the group.

As expected everyone reacted by tensing up at the idea that their friend was fighting the earl and noahs alone in the city sky, the most affected was obviously Lenalee who clenched her fists tightly and took a step forward.

"Then we should go there immediately and help Allen-kun, we can't leave him alone fighting!!!", Lenalee said, with worry written all over her face, very worried about the young exorcist she'd grown very close to in all these years in the order.

Before she could continue Komui held up a hand to stop her, causing her younger sister to stop mid-statement, "I know you want to help Allen, but the information that Allen is here has also been passed on to Central Inspector Lvellie. , who promptly forbade any exorcist to go to Allen Walker's aid." Komui said, already waiting for the reaction of the group and especially his younger sister, that he knew she was very close to Allen (although it pained him a lot to admit it).

Lenalee clenched her fists even more so that her fingernails almost dug into her palms, because they wanted to let Allen fight the earl alone, and even more because that order came from Lvellie, who was a man she hated with all her heart. your strengths.

But before she could make her protest, Komui continued to speak again, "However despite these orders, we decided to go ahead and help Allen-kun even with these orders, we gathered you here because we know that everyone here is willing to go against these orders. orders to help Allen-kun, but we won't force any of you to proceed if you don't want to go against orders." Komui said, being completely open about the fact that they wanted to go against their superiors' orders. 

To everyone's surprise the first to step forward and speak was Link, who had a determined look on his face.

"I'm all for helping Allen Walker regardless of superiors' orders," Link said to the amazement of everyone in the room, as when they first met him, Link was extremely strict with following superiors' rules and orders, especially since he was a former assistant. from Lvellie.

"Wait, are you okay with that??" Lavi asked the question she was on everyone's mind.

Link turned to the red-haired exorcist and nodded, "I understand your strangeness at my actions, but in the time I spent helping Allen Walker during his escape, I was ordered by Lvellie to help the fourteenth, as he believes that if we have him on our side, we could win the war, but I decided to follow my own choices and I decided to help Allen Walker of my own free will, regardless of whether he is a noah or not", Link said explaining his reasons for helping Allen, recounting the orders Lvellie's secrets.

Everyone else in the room looked surprised at first, with the exception of Kanda and Johnny, who also traveled along with Allen during that period.

After the shock of Link's statement wore off, the others began to answer Komui's question.

"Well I'm with Link on this one, let's help Allen." Lavi said.

"Yes, Allen is our friend, let's not leave him alone right now." Krory spoke, nodding at the redheaded exorcist's statement.

"I agree, go help Allen-ni and kick some ass!!", Timothy said, taking a light pinch from Lenalee for her vocabulary, "Ouch!"

Marie was the next to speak, "I'm willing to set those orders aside, General Tiedoll would be in favor of that too." the blind exorcist said next to Miranda, who was next to speak.

"Yes, we are close to the end, and we must help Allen, I owe him a lot, it was thanks to him and Lenalee that I gained the courage to go on and fight." Miranda said holding Marie's hand tightly, turning to the taller man with a smile on her face, which Marie returned, squeezing her hand back.

Kanda then nodded, "We need to end this war once and for all, and we can't risk leaving everything in the hands of beansprout alone.", Kanda said, wanting to help his friend (as much as he doesn't like to say those words in aloud).

Lenalee can't help but smile, wind all her friends willing to help Allen, even if the black order was not in favor of it, "No one here is willing to leave Allen-kun alone in this situation, let's all fight together!" she said with her determination redoubled.

"Well I don't even work for the order anymore until a few moments ago, I could resign again if necessary, I even have the right gadgets to reach the arks in the sky, and I also have to return this little guy over here to Allen." Jonny said opening a box he was carrying, out of which came a golden golem with a cross in its center, unlike all other golems seen in the dark order.

As soon as the golden sip was out of the box, he flew around the room excitedly, rubbing himself into the faces of every person in the room, excited to see them all again, pausing to stand in Lenalee's palms.

"Timcanpy!!" Lenalee exclaimed happy to see the golden golem that always accompanies Allen.

"I haven't seen this little guy in a while." Lavi said petting Timcanpy, who appreciated the affection she was getting.

"You managed to bring him back anyway." Kanda said impressed by the restored golem, which was nothing more than a dust pot the last time he said.

Johnny nodded smiling at the exorcist General, "Yes, after Apocryphos destroyed Tim, I pieced him together and got General Cross's notes on Tim's creation by the fourteenth and used Miranda's powers to help rebuild, so I was able to get Tin back to what he was before. , with their memories intact.", the scientist explained to Kanda the process of bringing the golden golen back to life. 

Komui smiled seeing the group in front of him willing to participate in this mission, he then clapped his hands again to get the group's attention, "Well, with everyone on board the plan, let's move on to executing this plan, we'll take you to the arks in the sky, more specifically the white ark, where Allen must be.", Komui said explaining the plan.

"But how are we going to get there? I can fly and Lavi can stretch her mate to the arks, but we can't take everyone there." Lenalee asked, wanting to know what her brother's plan was.

However it was Johnny who answered Lenalee's question, "We're going to use the portals of Allen's white ark.", the bespectacled scientist replied.

"But Allen blocked all the passages of the white ark." Miranda said, pointing to the hole in Johnny's plan.

"Maybe his portals, but in the time they spent together Johnny was able to study Allen's portals, so we have a way to modify Allen's portal for a one-way passage, Johnny if you can," Komui explained about the new one. development on the portals of the ark, passing the word to Johnny.

The bespectacled scientist nodded, continuing, "I managed to make a device that will attune to the portals of Allen's Ark, if we focus this device to the right location, we can open a portal here to this portal, but this portal will only be able to take you there, but you won't be able to go back since the device will be on this side" Johnny explained about his discovery.

"So we just have to point the device at the white ark and we should be able to set up a portal from here to one of the white ark portals." Lavi concluded from the scientist's explanation.

Johnny nodded confirming Lavi's statement, Komui then motioned for the group to follow him back to the control room, to the other end of the room, where there was an open side door, with several energy beams passing into the room in question. , where there was a control panel connected to a device that was similar to the mold of a door that had nothing inside.

"This is the machine that was built using Johnny's invention." Reever said, waving at the machine in question, "We just have to point out the coordinates and we'll be able to open the portal." he completed, starting to fiddle with the control panel along with Johnny.

"Well then, as soon as the machine is ready we're going to the arks to help beansprout" Kanda said, while everyone in the group nodded to each other.

"Let's get the machine up and running as soon as possible." Komui said walking towards the machine's control panel, joining Johnny and Reever.

While the machine was being adjusted, the group gathered in a circle to talk.

"Well that's it, we're heading towards the end of this war once and for all if all goes well." Lavi said, feeling the nervousness of going into the final battle.

Timothy nodded frantically, also looking forward to the fight to come, "Yeah, I'm excited to see Allen-ni and kick the noahs' ass." the teenage exorcist said, but you could see his hands shaking with nervousness.

Miranda placed a hand on her left shoulder and gave her a light squeeze, flashing a smile that should have felt calming but was more of an anxious smile.

"N-n-don't worry Timothy, n-k-we'll be able to win" The female exorcist said trying to calm the younger teen, but her voice sounded shaky, a vestige of her more anxious personality, which she managed to improve during her time in black order.

This was Marie's turn to put her hand on her shoulder and give the woman a reassuring smile, who returned the smile, relaxing a little under the touch of the man she came to love over time.

"None of us need to worry more than usual, we've been fighting for years and preparing for this moment, we're all together and we've survived a lot, we'll be able to get through this too." Kanda said, surprising the group with his motivational speech, as the new exorcist general is known for his grumpy behavior.

 "Am I hallucinating or did Yu just give a motivational speech? It must really be the end of time!!" Lavi exclaimed, earning a withering look from Kanda.

"What's the matter stupid bunny? I thought I told you to stop calling me Yu!! or do you want to be cut by me before the end of the war?!" The annoyed samurai said, unsheathing his sword a little, releasing an irritated aura over the red-haired exorcist, who backed away raising his hands in surrender.

"Aaand he's back to normal, but I'd like to be kept whole, after all I have a date after the war, which reminds me I didn't tell you guys." Lavi said, turning from the position of retreating from Kanda's wrath, to turn to her friends who were not present at the time.

"I finally managed to find my soulmate in the midst of this chaos, and I got a real date after the end of this war, so we have to emerge victorious and as intact as possible from this mess." Lavi said excitedly telling her friends about the young exorcist he met on the way to the makeshift plant.

"Really?! that's great Lavi-san, you're very lucky to be able to find love in such a tense situation." Krory said, embracing Lavi's excitement about her 'soulmate'.

"W-Well I wouldn't say love yet but I could feel a connection you know." Lavi said rubbing the back of his head, feeling shy when he heard the word love coming from Krory, but he was distracted when Timothy attacked him asking him to tell more about the girl he was dating.

Miranda chuckled beside Marie, "I'm glad they were able to settle down before the fight." She said to Marie, but Marie was focused on Kanda with a smile on her face.

"You grew up Kanda" Marie thought looking at the exorcist he met when he was a kid in the second generation exorcists project, before turning to Miranda and smiling at the exorcist who manipulates time, making the woman blush.

 "Link I'd like to thank you for taking Allen-kun's side, I know you've worked for Lvellie for so long and so this must be a difficult choice." Lenalee said to the ex-crow, glad he was on their side.

"There's no need to thank Lenalee Lee, I'm doing this because I got to know Allen Walker better over time, I can say I now understand what it means to help a friend, it could also be because of the skill that I inherited from Zu Mei Chang, from seeing people's auras, it made me more able to connect with other people." Link explained, showing Atuuda to the female exorcist.

Lenalee looked at the glowing creature with an impressed look, seeing that power for the first time, before looking at Link and smiling.

"Even though this power lets you connect better with others, it's still something that comes from you and I'm glad you're on Allen-kun's side." Lenalee said to the blond man, who nodded and flashed a small smile on his face at the young woman.

"Yes, I think you're right, and if there was anyone I was sure would side with Allen Walker, it would be you Lenalee Lee." Link said, drawing the young woman's attention to that.

"After all the time I spent with Walker he did quote you a few times, with a certain degree of fondness if I may say so, especially after the time you guys met after your escape, when you guys disappeared for a while" Link completed his explanation , slightly raising his right eyebrow while maintaining a small smile when he saw the reaction of the female exorcist in front of him.

Lenalee in turn blushed heavily and started stuttering waving frantically, trying and failing to explain about her and Alle's disappearance on the specific day he was quoting, she remembered perfectly that day where she finally met Allen after her hasty goodbye when he had to flee from the black order.

The first thing she did that day was slap Allen for his disappearance, which was soon followed by a hug and a crying section and a very emotional and necessary conversation between the two, thus bringing the two closer together, she remembers the closeness of the two before they were found by Kanda and Johnny, she to this day wonders what would happen if they weren't interrupted, maybe...

Lenalee shook her head away from those thoughts, that's when she realized the rest of the group was looking strangely at her as she was lost in her own thoughts, with Link smirking almost imperceptibly, as he was the only one who knew why. your actions.

"What did you tell her?" Lavi asked Link.

Before Link could respond, Komui walked over to the group and began to speak, "Guys the machine- Lenalee-chan are you okay?" Komui asked her younger sister, interrupting her talk about the machine.

"YES! totally fine ni-san! nothing to worry about, were you going to say something about the machine?" Lenalee said hastily, wanting to change the subject, as her brother was the last person on earth who knew about what happened between her and Allen.

Komui found his sister's behavior even more strange, but he knew that at this moment he didn't have the luxury of questioning her as much as he wished, he continued talking from where he had left off, "The machine is programmed with the coordinates, the portal goes open soon and shall take you all to the white ark." Komui said gesturing for them to approach the machine.

The exorcist group and the ex-crow approached facing the machine, when Komui continued, "From now on it's a path of no return, once you go through this portal you will probably clash with the noahs. and the earl." Komui said looking at the fighters.

Everyone kept the determined look from before, ready to go through the portal, Komui smiled and focused her gaze on her younger sister, approaching her.

"Lenalee-chan." Komui said simply, his gaze conveying everything he wanted to say to her.

"Ni-san." Lenalee said back, holding her brother's gaze with strong eyes, "No need to worry ni-san, let's join Allen-kun and we will all end this war together."

Komui didn't say anything, just looking at her sister, realizing how much she's grown in all this time, it seems like yesterday she was just a child and now she's a young woman, ready to go into battle, "She really grew up so much, I can't try to stop her anymore even if I wanted to." Komui thought, flashing a proud smile on her face.

"I am aware of that Lenalee-chan, when you end this war we will be here, waiting for your return, that includes Allen-kun, bring him back home." the head of the European branch said to the exorcists.

Everyone in the group nodded, as a light began to emanate from the machine, showing that the portal to the ark was being opened.

"The portal is ready, another 10 seconds for it to stabilize and you're good to go!!" Johnny yelled over the sound of the machine, warning the group to get ready.

Lenalee before getting into position walked to her brother and caught him in a tight hug, which the taller man returned.

"We'll be back." She said to her brother in the hug.

"I know, I'm proud of you, of all of you." Komui said tightening the hug one last time before releasing her sister.

Lenalee nodded and at this moment the portal glowed, completely open, similar to the portals Allen opened before having to flee the order.

"All ready!!" Reever yelled at Komui.

Komui nodded at him and turned to the exorcists, "That's it folks, this will be the last and most important mission of the black order, go find Allen Walker and put an end to this millenary war once and for all!!" Komui spoke in his commanding tone, with all the fighters nodding and walking through the portal one after the other.

After all 8 members of the group were passing through the portal and disappearing, the portal stopped glowing and fell apart in the air showing that the machine was deactivated.

"Well, I think that's." Reever said approaching his friend/boss.

"Yes, we can only have faith in them and take care of things on our side." komui commented still looking at where the portal used to be.

"It's okay, I know they'll make it and go home okay." Johnny said optimistically, having full faith in his friends.

"I'm sure they will Jonny." Komui said, "I know they will." he repeated smiling. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - White Ark - 10 minutes ago

From above, it was possible to see the upper part of the floating city, which was the image of a considerably large city with several completely white houses, which were positioned in a giant circle, with part of the city support feeling similar to the entrance of a large coliseum, and further to the center of the city there were a series of pillars erected around a large central tower, this city was the white ark, a half of noah's ark, which in legends says that it was the shelter of the noé family and all the types of land animals, during the great flood that cleared the land, where the family was safe and survived the flood, repopulating the land afterwards.

In the central tower of the ark there was a completely white and almost empty command room, with a string piano in its center with a bench, where on this bench sat a young man.

This young man had an exotic appearance, he appeared to be approaching his 20's, he has pale white skin and straight white hair that reaches down to his chin, he has lilac eyes with a kind of red mark that runs from the left side of his forehead to his left cheek, at first glance it may look like a tattoo, but in fact this mark is a scar, which at its top has an upside down star mark.

 The young man also has an earring in his left ear that has a purple sphere at the tip of the current, the young man wears a black male exorcist uniform under a black coat, but his uniform looks outdated compared to the uniforms of other male exorcists, another feature that draws attention in this figure is his left arm that is exposed by the sleeves pulled from his coat so he could play the piano, which was a bright red color and had a sort of cross carved into his left hand, with big black nails, This parasite-type innocence of yours, this exotic-looking young man is Allen Walker, the ex-exorcist wanted by the black order and hunted by the earl, former apprentice of the late Cross Marian and also reincarnation of the fourteenth noah, Nea D Campbell, the other half of the millennium earl. 

Allen finished playing the piano, causing the ark to suffer another concussion due to the collision with the black ark.

The white haired young man let out a tired sigh before looking into the mirror next to the piano, seeing there a different image of his reflection, where there was a man similar to Allen in appearance, but the man in the mirror has dark skin, a pair of golden eyes and dark hair instead of white, in addition to wearing different clothes than Allen.

That man in the mirror is Nea D Campbell, the fourteenth Noah, the other half of the Millennium Earl and also Allen's adopted uncle, on account of Allen being the adopted son of Nea's brother Mana D Campbell, who adopted Allen during The period he lost his memories of being the Millennium Earl.

"I've managed to trap the arks together in the sky, so neither of them will be able to depart, until the two receive the command to merge or separate." Allen said to Nea in the mirror.

"Good, now you need to rest as much as you can nephew, we have a long fight ahead, and you need to wait for reinforcements if you want to face my brother and the other noahs, we won't stand a chance against the earl and the remaining noes if we go just us against them." Nea's voice sounded in Allen's head as the man spoke in the mirror. 

"I doubt the order will send us any help, it will probably wait for the earl and we'll get tired until one of us dies and comes to finish the other, which won't go too well if the earl manages to absorb you and return to be the full earl." Allen said grimacing at the situation he was in.

"The order might not help, but you know your friends will." Nea said to her nephew, who frowned again at the thought, "I know you'd rather not risk any of your friends in this battle, but from what I've seen in your memories it wouldn't stop any of them." Nea completed.

Allen let out a sigh and opened a slight smile, "Actually, I've already resigned myself to the idea of getting help, I know I can't carry all the weight alone, and as much as I worry about my friends, I know that part of me will be glad they are by my side in the end." The white-haired exorcist completed.

"I'm glad you've grown up to accept help and stopped being such a stubborn nephew, you have good friends." The fourteenth noah spoke with a smile on his nephew, who he learned to get along with over time.

Allen smiled back at the figure in the mirror, remembering the less-than-spectacular beginnings they had, but as time passed they came to understand each other, with each seeing the other's memories and coming to terms, after Nea telling him about his plan with Cross, with it all over, Allen was happy that he now had an uncle to look out for as a family, who was literally always with him, although there were times he would have preferred he wasn't...

"And of course there's also that beautiful young exorcist, who you had that touching moment a few years ago and who's always on your mind from time to time." Nea said with a mischievous smile to her nephew.

Allen blushed heavily and cast a sour look at his uncle, who loved to tease him, especially about his relationship with Lenalee, "We're good friends uncle." Allen said trying to compose himself and keep calm.

"Maybe now, but if you had a good 20 minutes more back then before that angry samurai and scientist interrupted you, or had more time in small gatherings all these years, that could easily change, especially if you follow your uncle's advice. here." Nea said keeping her smirk and speaking in an 'I know best' tone.

"Ugh, you really were friends with the master weren't you? You even drop hints like his, but with less married women involved." Allen said, running his right hand over his face in frustration at his uncle's banter.

"Hey! just know that I'm a lot more classy than Cross ever had, I've always been better with the ladies, and you've clearly drawn that, I know very well about the ladies you've drawn attention to all these years, there's also that young asian scientist we met, you are as popular with women as any of us, but you like to pretend to be innocent." Nea said, pointing an accusing finger at her nephew through the mirror.

"Arrrgh, I swear if I didn't go crazy traveling with the master, I'd go crazy traveling with you." Allen said, tugging at his hair in frustration, seriously considering breaking the damn mirror, even though he knew it wouldn't make his uncle shut up since he was in his head. 

At this moment they both felt a different energy at the top of the ark's tower, where Allen had fought Tyki Mikk years ago, similar to the portals they opened, but with a different energy.

"I think your scientist friend actually managed to understand the portals of the ark better than I expected, he really managed to tune into our portals, impressive." Nea said, impressed by the scientist he tried to kill the first time he took over Allen's body, he didn't expect him to actually be able to replicate the ark's portals. 

"That's Johnny for you." Allen said absently, focused on using his noahs senses to sense any possible innocence coming out of the portal.

He didn't have to wait long, after just a few seconds, they both began to feel innocence coming out of the portal, one at a time, being familiar signatures to Allen.

"Well, it looks like your friends are here, I think you'd better meet them nephew." The fourteenth noah said to his nephew, who was looking towards where the energies were coming out.

"Yes, you are right." Allen said, getting up from the piano bench and closing the musical instrument, starting to walk towards the door, ready to head towards the top of the tower. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - Top of the White Ark Tower

The group of 7 exorcists and the ex-crow walked out of the open portal at the top of the tower, standing side by side, looking around as the portal closed behind them.

Lavi let out an impressed whistle, "This thing is as impressive as I remember." The red-haired exorcist said as he looked around.

"It's huge here, it's really a flying city!!" Timothy said, this being the first time he was in the white ark.

Miranda nodded beside Marie, as she herself had seen the white chest once, but never from the top of its tower.

"It's really impressive." Link said, taking in the view of the city and the black ark trapped in collision with the flying city they are in.

Lenalee had Timcanpy on her shoulder, looking around the city, trying to find something and Kanda was beside her with her eyes closed, looking intent on something.

Kanda then opened her eyes and turned to Link, "Hey two points, can you feel beansprout around here?" he asked the ex-crow.

Link nodded toward the exorcist genreal and closed his eyes and began to use his powers to feel Allen's or Fourteenth's aura. 

The entire group was silent for a few moments, before Lenalee broke the silence, "Can you feel something??" she asked, her anxiety evident in her voice.

Link didn't say anything and took a few steps to the side, making the group follow him with their eyes, the ex-crow placed his right hand on his chin, striking a thoughtful pose.

"Hmm I think I can feel something." Link said with a serious face, making the group even more anxious looking at him.

"Well?" Lenalee said, her nerves on edge from yelling at the blond man, "Are you going to tell us or keep us waiting? It may not be anything important, but anything can help us find Allen-kun." The female exorcist said, earning a small smile from the ex-crow.

Seeing the blond man's smile, Lenalee was confused as to why she was smiling in such a serious situation, she was about to yell at him when she heard a familiar voice.

A voice she would never forget.

"Are you looking for me?" The question came from behind Lenalee and everyone in the group who were looking at Link, causing everyone to quickly turn around, completely in shock, to see none other than Allen Walker standing there with his confused face and a question mark above his head. head, everyone was surprised except for Link who had a mischievous smile on his face.

For a few seconds everything was awkwardly silent, until Allen tried to break the silence, "Er, uhm, hi guys, it's been a while since we all got together right? Good to see you all well." The white haired exorcist said to the group, waving an awkward hello with his right hand, laughing uncomfortably at all the looks he was getting.

Once again the group was speechless, just looking at the white haired young man.

Lenalee and Timcanpy were the first to snap out of their shock, lunging at the red-armed exorcist, knocking him to the ground with the force of the impact, with Lenalee trapping him in a tight bear hug, afraid that if she let go he would disappear, while Timcanpy was biting the young boy's head.

"Lenalee...ugh, I can't...breathe.." Allen said to the young woman who was on top of him crushing her bones.

"It's really you Allen-kun!" The female exorcist said, sinking her face further into the young man's chest, "Allen-kun, Allen-kun..." She repeated, with small tears in the corners of her eyes.

Allen stopped struggling in the hug when he heard the young woman's tone of voice, wrapping his arms around her, returning her tight hug, "I'm here Lenalee, I'm here." He said in a calm voice, placing his face between her neck and her left shoulder, breathing in the sweet scent of her perfume.

"I had forgotten how sweet her scent was." Allen thought, lost in the thrill of feelings taking place inside him.

"Getting romantic nephew?" Nea's voice sounded in his head, interrupting his thoughts, making the young man blush a little.

"Shut up." Allen thought back to his uncle in his mind.

The hug continued for a few moments, with the two enjoying each other's presence, lost in their own world.

Until they both heard a forced cough and looked at the source of the cough, none other than Lavi standing there along with everyone in the group, looking at the two sporting a big smile on his face.

"Well, I hate to spoil your moment, but we'd all like to talk to him too, you know Lena." The red-haired exorcist said smiling at the couple still hugging on the floor, making them both blush heavily.

"Oh yeah, right." Lenalee said releasing the hug very slowly, so they could both get up dusting off their clothes, still blushing and slightly looking away from each other, although Lenalee still held the sleeve of Allen's coat.

"Just give it back to me in one piece later, I'm not done with it yet, ok?" The young woman said, opening a beautiful smile on her still blushing face, giving a wink to Allen who turned to look at her surprised by her speech, which made the young man blush even more. 

"Oh no, I just can't promise anything for Kanda, you know how he is with reunions and when it comes to Allen" Lavi said pointing to the samurai who shot him a death glare in response.

Ignoring Kanda's gaze Lavi approached Allen, to pull the white haired exorcist into a one-armed hug, "Long time no see friend, where have you been hiding since you freed me from the noahs huh?" Lavi said using her free hand to ruffle Allen's hair.

Allen struggled against the redhead's grip, laughing at his antics, "I've been traveling the world avoiding the earl and order, finding out more about how we can defeat the earl using the fourteenth's power." Allen said, finally getting out of Lavi's grip.

Only to be embraced again by Timothy, who threw himself at the young man, but this time he was able to hold back his attacker, seeing that the boy he knew had grown quite large, his head reaching the base of his chest.

"Allen-ni!! good to see you again, we came to help you kick noahs ass!!" The teenage exorcist excitedly said to the young adult he saw as his brother.

"Ha ha ha, good to see you again Tim, you've grown a lot since the last time I saw you." Allen said laughing at his 'younger brother', glad the boy was okay and as excited as he remembered. 

"Yeah, I'll end up getting taller than you before you know it, and in the time you were gone, I've gotten a lot stronger, I'll show you!" Timothy said, excited to show his brother how much he had grown in the time he was gone.

Allen smiled and ruffled Timothy's hair, causing the child to let go of him and move away to smooth his hair.

Allen then turned to Krory, Miranda and Marie, Krory was the first to approach, hugging the shorter man, catching him in a typical tight hug.

"It's really good to see you again Allen, you don't know how worried I was at the thought of having to fight you the next time I saw you." Krory said, happy to be by his friend's side once more.

"It's good to see you too Krory." Allen said happily returning the older exorcist's hug.

They then parted so that Miranda and Marie could get closer, Miranda was the next to hug the younger man.

"Oh Allen, I've been really worried about you this whole time, have you been eating right? I think you look like you've lost weight and- Oh my god you've grown up, it seems like yesterday I first met you..." Miranda began talking, going into her hysterical mode, treating Allen as if he were her son she hasn't seen in a long time.

Allen laughed returning Miranda's hug and reassuring the older woman, "I'm fine Miranda, and yes I've been eating properly, and I've gotten taller too, that must be why you're under the impression I've lost weight." Allen said calming his friend's anxiety, secretly he was glad she noticed, Allen was now 1.8 meters tall, with great pride.

"Are you sure? you still look like beansprout to me." Kanda said entering the two's conversation, earning a death glare from Allen in return.

"What did you say Bakanda?! Did you happen to be blind or do you need glasses? I'm almost your size!!" Allen exclaimed angrily marching towards the exorcist samurai to prove his point, and indeed Kanda was taller than Allen by only a few centimeters, maybe 10 or 15 centimeters taller, but Allen was actually close to Kanda's height.

"I can see that you're still short, beansprout! Don't be pissed off just because you've grown a little, I can cut off those legs of yours, so your common sense will reach your head again!!" The annoyed samurai yelled back, getting into the standard routine of the two exorcists of fighting each other whenever they meet.

"I'd like to see you try Bakanda!" Allen said getting ready for the fight.

"I think that's enough, you two." Marie said approaching the two, placing a hand on each of their shoulders, "I know you're happy to see each other, but we can't spend much energy fighting right now." The blind exorcist completed, turning to Allen.

"It's good to see you again Allen." The older exorcist said, taking his hand off Kanda's shoulder to shake the younger exorcist's hand.

"Same here Marie." Allen said, smiling as he reached out his right hand to shake Marie's hand.

Allen then turned to see Link standing there with a small smile, and walked towards the former inspector.

"Link!! good to see you again!" Allen said jumping up to hug the blond man, who dodged the hug, jumping to the side.

"See you again Allen Walker, good to see you're doing well." Link said in his polite way again.

"No need to be so strict Link, come give me a hug after not seeing each other for so long." Allen said, trying to hug the blond man again, who kept dodging his advances, continuing Allen's curious habit of trying to make Link less rigid, which is ironic, considering Allen himself has a habit of being very polite, even with his longtime friends. 

"I don't see the need for that, I'll be satisfied with a handshake like Marie's, there's no need for so much physical contact." the ex-crow said, dodging Allen's attempts to hug him, "Besides you better do something about your golem, he looks like he's really trying to rip your head off right now." The blond man added, pointing to Tincanpy, who was biting Allen's head harder, tired of being ignored by his longtime partner.

"Hmm??" Allen made a questioning sound, before turning his head to the Golem, which he finally felt bit his head, "Ah Tincanpy I know you don't like being ignored buddy, no need to worry, I don't-...forgot you..." Allen said, breaking off mid-sentence when he realized who he was talking to.

"Tincanpy... is it really?" Allen asked in disbelief as the flying golem swung up and down, nodding at Allen as if to say he was real.

"Tin!!!" Allen screamed hugging the Golem that had been his longtime partner since he was taken in by Cross as his pupil as a child, the Golem he believed had been destroyed forever.

"I can't believe you're okay Tin!" Allen said crying real tears, as he hugged the golden Golem, which had grown in size to make it easier to hug, and was rubbing his body on Allen's face, as if trying to hug him back.

"But how is that possible? I thought apocryphos had destroyed you forever!" Allen said, still in shock that his Golem was right here in front of him.

"I'm also impressed, after Tincanpy's destruction, his rebuilding would be extremely difficult to accomplish, only Cross would likely be able to bring him back." Nea's voice rang in Allen's head, looking surprised and happy that his old Golem was alive again.

Allen is also happy for his uncle, he knows he was the one who raised Tincanpy in his youth along with Cross, he remembers how upset his uncle was after he found out about Tin's death, this being the start of conversations between the two. two, which led them to understand each other.

"This was thanks to scientist Johnny Gill and Miranda Lotto, Johnny got General Cross Marian's old research and together with Miranda they were able to rebuild Tincanpy." Link explained to the white-haired exorcist.

"Really?" Allen asked turning to Miranda, who nodded happy to have been able to bring Allen's old friend back to life.

After Miranda nodded, she barely had time to prepare for Allen to come flying towards her, hugging the older woman, thanking her nonstop.

"Thank you Miranda, thank you, thank you!! I have to thank Johnny properly later, but thank you very much!" Allen said squeezing the woman's embrace, trying to convey his gratitude to her.

"N-no- it was nothing Allen, I just helped Johnny as I could, when he came to me for help, he did most of the research." Miranda said humbly, nervous to be the subject of so much gratitude, but still happy to have been able to reunite Allen with his Golem.

As Allen continued to thank Miranda, Lavi and Lenalee approached Kanda, stopping beside the second-generation exorcist.

"He really missed the little guy a lot." Lavi stated, seeing Allen's happiness ahead of her.

"Yeah, I figured he'd react like that, beansprout got really bad when he found out about Tincanpy." Kanda said, remembering seeing Allen cry after the loss of the golden golem, being there and hearing the white-haired exorcist's story about how he grew up in the circus, met Mana and became Cross' apprentice, meeting Tincanpy in the process.

"I'm glad to see Allen-kun so cheerful." Lenalee said, feeling her heart warm looking at the scene in front of her, seeing Allen smile so much. 

Allen thanked Miranda a few more times before releasing the older woman, and taking Tincanpy in his hands again, petting the Golem with a smile.

"I imagine it was Johnny who created this portal you used to get here." Allen said, turning to the rest of the group, pointing to the spot where the portal similar to the ark portal was.

"Yes, Johnny managed to create a device capable of attuning to his portals, so the scientific division created a machine to be able to open the portal, although these portals are only able to take people to a place where there is a portal of yours, but we cannot come back, since the machine is downstairs." Lavi explained to her friend.

"Well if I wasn't impressed before, now I am, that scientist friend of yours is really a genius huh." Nea said in Allen's head. 

"Johnny really outdid himself this time." Allen said with a smile.

"It's good that we're all together, but I have to ask, what's going on up here? We were down there fighting akumas and out of nowhere the chests appeared in the sky colliding." Lavi asked Allen.

"I was being briefed by Johnny about the fight that would take place here, so I knew the earl would be here and bring the black ark, so I went out of my way to plan to tune the ark's melody so that we would collide with the earl's ark. , so we can lock them in one place, at this moment the arks are stuck together, they will only separate if both receive the order to separate or unite completely." Allen explained the whole situation with the arks to his friends.

Everyone took a moment to understand what the white-haired exorcist had explained, each having a different degree of understanding of the explanation, with Timothy being the most lost.

"Uhh Allen-ni, can you repeat it in my language? You looked like Johnny for a moment there." The teenage exorcist said to his older brother, confusion all over his face.

"I ordered the flying city we're in to hit the other flying city where the ealr is, and they won't let go until they both have the same orders." Allen explained in a simpler way, smiling at the younger boy's comical face.

"Oh, I think I understand now." Timothy said, his face changing from confusion to understanding.

Lavi let out a hiss, "That's a side of you I've never seen, but I guess it's only to be expected that after you've spent so much time with Johnny, he'd pass on some of his knowledge to you." The redhead said, impressed by his friend's knowledge.

"Well, it's hard not to absorb some knowledge when you're traveling with a brilliant scientist with you.", "Especially with Nea talking about science and alchemy in my gourd, pestering me to debate Johnny" Allen said, and completed his speech in her thoughts, remembering Johnny's explanations about science, with Nea talking in her head.

"I wouldn't be surprised if even Bakanda got a little knowledge out of this soba-filled head." Allen commented, attacking the samurai exorcist about his soba addiction.

"You really want me to cut you aren't you beansprout?" Kanda said, a vein popping out of his forehead, "But when did you manage to learn to command the white ark? it was being monitored by the black order." Kanda questioned Allen.

Allen took a deep breath and prepared to tell his friends about Nea, it wasn't something he was excited to do, but he wasn't going to fight the likely final battle alongside his friends keeping secrets from them.

"About that, come with me." Allen said to the group, indicating for them to follow him into the ark's control room.

"Are you sure nephew?" Nea's voice said in her head, knowing her nephew's intent, as they walked towards the control room.

"Yes." Allen thought, determined to do this.

"Alright, I trust your judgment." Nea said, to motivate her nephew.

After the group reached the room, Allen stopped at the door, with his right hand on the doorknob, hesitating to open the room.

"Allen-kun?" Lenalee said, approaching the young man, putting a hand on her shoulder, giving him a worried look.

"It's okay Lena, I'm just mentally preparing myself." Allen said placing his left hand on top of Lenalee's, knowing she wasn't bothered by the different texture of his left arm, causing the young woman to blush slightly at the contact.

"But before I open that door, I need you all to promise that you won't act impulsively and that you trust me." Allen said, looking at the group with a serious look.

Everyone in the group was curious as to what could be behind that door that was making their friend act like this, but everyone nodded, understanding Allen's seriousness.

Seeing this, Allen turned the knob and opened the door, letting everyone into the control room. 

Inside the room, everyone in the group looked around, those who were there for the first time, were taking in all the view of the stark white room with a string piano in the middle, everyone looked impressed at the room, some being more controlled, like Link and Marie, while others were more energetic like Miranda and Timothy, with Timothy literally running across the room to see everything in it.

Those who had been in the room before were more focused on why Allen was so weird, as nothing seemed to have changed in the room since the last time they saw her.

"Uh this place hasn't changed a bit since I last saw it." Lavi said looking around the room, searching for an image of her in his perfect photographic memory, trying to notice any difference in the room since the last time he saw her, not finding anything too out of place.

"Yes, nothing seems to have changed much, but I don't understand why you're so worried Allen." Krory said, turning to look at his young friend.

"Yeah Allen-ni, this room doesn't seem to have anything super weird or anything, it just has a lot of white in it, she could use some different color for a change besides the piano." Timothy said to his older brother as he entered the room.

Timothy kept looking around the room, finding every white subject a bit boring, until...

"Well, when this room was designed, it was thought to be more functional than aesthetic, although I admit that all white can get seasick over time." He said a voice echoing through the room, startling everyone in it, with the exception of Allen.

They all turned to the mirror, only to find the reflection of Nea D Campbell staring at them all, he being the one who had spoken to the group, his voice surging across the room.

"What?!?! who are you?!" Timothy yelled at the strange figure as he jumped away from the mirror.

"He's a Noah!" Krory said, getting into battle stance, facing the man in the mirror, along with everyone else but Allen and surprisingly Kanda and Link.

Kanda stiffened and put his hand on his sword, unsheathing it a little, while Link prepared an incantation on his hands, hiding them behind his body, but both were calmer in the situation. 

"Very insightful of him, I really am a noah." Nea said back to the vampire-like exorcist.

"So this is what you look like without controlling Walker's body, I'll admit I can see the similarities even through the Noahs traits." link said, still tense but trying to sound as firm as ever.

"Yeah, I remember you and your aura feeling trick, ex-inspector, it's nice to finally meet you 'in person', or as close as we can get to it." Nea said, returning Link's tone, but looking completely relaxed.

"beansprout, can you explain why the fourteenth is here at the same time as you?" Kanda said, remaining calm and choosing to question the man who had brought them all there, knowing that was part of Allen's explanation.

At Kanda's words, everyone turned their attention to Allen, although they still kept Noah in their field of vision. 

Allen kept his shoulders high and took a deep breath, he caught Lenalee's gaze, looking at him before nodding, showing that she trusted him, boosting her confidence.

"That's what I wanted to tell you guys, first I'm going to introduce all of you guys this is fourteenth noah and my foster uncle Nea D. Campbell and he's the reason I was able to learn to control the white ark, he and I came to an agreement years ago and he is on our side in the fight against the ealr." Allen said, taking a breath at the end of his long explanation.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, I've heard great things about you all from my nephew." Nea said politely as he smiled looking amused at the shock of everyone in the room.

Everyone's reaction was once again one of shock as they absorbed yet another wave of startling information, but before anyone could say anything Allen held up a hand to calm them down,

"I know you have a lot of questions and I'm going to answer them all, just please I ask you to trust me when I say he's on our side, so listen to me until the end, as strange as this may be for you. you." Allen said, praying inwardly that friends of his would be supportive of the idea of talking about it. 

The group was silent for a few moments, until Lenalee broke that silence, "I will listen to you Allen-kun, I trust you, we all came here to fight the earl and help you." The green haired exorcist spoke, looking at the white haired exorcist.

The rest of the group exchanged glances with each other and nodded, relaxing their postures a little, but still keeping the hold high.

"Well, we'll listen, so start talking beansprout" Kanda said crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the wall opposite the big mirror where noah was.

Allen couldn't contain his smile, seeing his friends willing to listen to him despite the whole situation.

"I will, I just don't really know where to start." Allen said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"You can start by explaining how the fourteenth is here at the same time as you, since in theory it should be inside you." Lavi said, asking a question that was on everyone's mind.

"Ah, that's because of the ownership of the ark's command room, it's not just an ordinary room, but it's also capable of not obeying the logical rules of the normal world, it can be modified to a certain extent, according to the commands of whoever controls her, and in this case she is able to reflect Nea's soul in the mirror and let him interact with you, even without him taking control of my body." Allen explained, gesturing to the mirror where Nea was.

"And are you sure he won't try to take control of your body?" Link said, making the other question on everyone's mind.

This time it was Nea who replied, "I can understand your fear ex-Inspector, but I can assure you that the last thing I want is for my nephew's soul and mind to disappear, that's why we used Allen's innocence. to delay the effect of him becoming a Noah." Nea said, revealing why Allen hadn't been swallowed up by her inner Noah.

"It is possible?" Marie questioned the man in the mirror.

"Yes, Allen was the first case of Noah reincarnation, where the human had an innocence, it was thanks to that innocence that we were able to balance things inside Allen, as much as I hate this thing, it wants to protect my nephew as much as I." Nea said, grimacing at her nephew's left arm, as if innocence was cursing Noah back somehow.

This made the exorcists have a better understanding of the situation, after all, all of them, with the exception of Link, know how innocence has a will of its own, being able to respond to the user's will.

"But I still have a question." Miranda spoke, drawing everyone's attention, "Why do you keep calling Allen your nephew?" Miranda asked Noah in the mirror.

"Well, that's because he's my brother's son, the adopted son, but still his son, making him my nephew." Nea replied simply, looking again amused at the group's confusion and shock.

"Your explanations aren't helping uncle" Allen said rubbing his forehead, knowing his uncle was answering simply purposely to cause confusion to the group.

"I think some things make sense now." Kanda said, to the total shock of everyone but Allen, as he had told his life story before he was an exorcist for Kanda.

"Wait, wait, wait a second right here!" Lavi exclaimed looking at the exorcist general, "Did you know about all this?!" Lavi questioned his friend.

"Not about the whole story, but beansprout told me about his story before he was an exorcist, with that information plus the fourteenth one and I can connect the dots." Kanda said simply.

"Wait a minute, did you two share childhood stories? wait a minute! it's possible that..." Lavi said in shock, breaking off mid-sentence, looking between Kanda and Allen, who looked annoyed and confused respectively at the demeanor of your red-haired friend.

"What was that Lavi?" Krory asked, also confused by the eyepatch exorcist's behavior.

"You became best friends behind our backs!!" Lavi exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at both exorcists in question. 

"...what?" Allen said weakly not understanding.

"...what?" Kanda repeated, also not understanding what Lavi had just said.

"...What?!" The rest of the group repeated it louder than the two without understanding.

For a few moments everything was silent in the room, until Nea began to laugh uncontrollably, reaching the point of falling backwards, landing on a white armchair in the room, reflected in the mirror.

"HA HA HA ah, this is too much!! ha ha!" Noah exclaimed, unable to stop laughing at the situation.

"Now it all makes sense!! this time you spent travelling, you started getting close and exchanging childhood stories, you must have camped around a campfire and done everything best friends do!! all behind our backs like you they can?!" Lavi continued, making a big deal about her 'big discovery', with fake tears on her face.

"What? me and this idiot samurai? best friends? have you gone crazy Lavi?!" Allen exclaimed, outraged by the red-haired exorcist's statement.

"I agree, you've finally lost your mind idiot rabbit, better give you a quick end." Kanda said, emanating a murderous aura, as he slowly drew his katana.

"HA HA HA, stop, my eyes are already hurting from laughing!!" Nea exclaimed, wiping tears from her eyes with laughter. 

After seeing the display in front of her, the rest of the group began to laugh at the absurdity of the situation and Lavi's allegations, while Lavi escaped an angry Kanda and Allen.

Even Link allowed himself a few chuckles, but maintained his stance, "It's nice to see we're already getting back to normal despite the situation, but still for the rest of us your family connection to the fourteenth isn't so clear, Walker. " The ex-crow spoke, returning to the matter at hand.

Allen stopped chasing Lavi around the room and turned to the group again, "Well, I feel like for this to make sense I'm going to have to start at the beginning, including bits about the earl and the noahs that I didn't know at the time I told my story. story for Kanda." Allen said, sitting on a smaller white sofa in the living room.

"That might be good and as a Bookman I would love to learn about stories to record but sure we have all this time, this seems like a long story and I don't think the earl will wait too long" Lavi said, stopping to run too, when Kanda stopped chasing him with his sword.

"Time is something we can get, at least within this room." Nea said snapping her fingers, then the ark's string piano made a sound that echoed through the room along with a surge of energy, which was felt by everyone but didn't seem hostile.

"What did he do?" Timothy asked, looking around the room, not seeing any difference after the wave of energy that passed through her.

"He messed with the flow of time in this room." Miranda said, looking around and using her innocence to sense the time warp in the room.

"Exactly Miss Lotto, at the moment time in this room is passing much slower than outside, so we can buy some time for necessary explanations." Nea explained to the group the process that took place in the room.

"That is, if my nephew feels comfortable telling his and the noahs' story, I have no problem having my story told to you, as you are my nephew's trusted friends." Nea said, looking at Allen through the mirror, waiting to see his choice.

Allen looked back at his uncle and nodded with a small smile, "I'm ready, if everyone is willing to listen, it's going to be a long story." Allen said looking at his friends, while Tincanpy sat on his shoulder.

Everyone exchanged glances once more before nodding and sitting down in available spots, Miranda, Marie and Timothy sat on the other couch, which was opposite Allen's, Krory, Link, Lavi and Kanda sat on the larger couch, which was next to Allen's, while Lenalee sat next to Allen on his couch, holding Allen's right hand with her left hand.

Allen blushed slightly at the gesture, but shook the female exorcist's hand anyway, appreciating all the support he received from her, casting another charming smile towards the young woman, making her blush again.

Allen consciously avoided looking in the mirror, knowing his uncle would be shooting him a sly look, so he decided to begin his story.

"Well, I guess I'll start at the beginning of my story, then we can tell you about the earl and the noahs, and how the earl is connected to Mana." Allen said, taking a deep breath before starting to tell his story... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... this is where the first chapter of the story ends, I know it can be frustrating to go through a 16,000-word chapter, without any Helltaker yet, and the next chapter won't have much of that either, with the story really getting involved. in Helltaker from chapter 3 onwards, but I felt the need to give a good ending to the main part involving D gray man that we will have in a long time, remembering that this ending is completely AU, but there are spoilers from the manga.

To summarize the story Allen will tell will be the one shown in his flashbacks in the manga, then he tells about the fact that the original millennium earl split into two parts, generating Mana and Nea, he fills in their story, with the fact that Nea meeting Cross and them creating Tincanpy (this is part my filler and part manga canon), and ending with how Mana ended up finding Allen, who was called Red at the time.

Allen also talks about the fact that the noahs hate God, because they are the last survivors on the ark, after the great flood that the story of gray man was the destruction of the entire ancient world, which the noahs saw.

This is shown in the manga's flashbacks, but it's not that clear, so it could be considered filler.

Overall Allen's story will be a moment where he opens up to his friends. 

Remembering: I don't own Helltaker or D gray man, the game was produced by vanripper and the Manga is written by author Katsura Hoshino.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

80.9K 1.3K 18
Helltaker has a son who usually lives with his mother-in-law after his wife died. It was now Helltaker's turn to watch him, but he had to go to a mee...
6.4K 116 10
It's exactly what it sounds like
6.9K 209 11
This is a story about a Shinigami girl. Her father is Satan a god of death and her mother was his weapon. Her name was Angel and she is god's daughte...
374K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...